Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: clumsy

Been reading. This dude is scum

At the very least, clumsy and iron don't appear to be aligned (just ISO clumsy and you'll see what I mean)
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy's is the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
EBWOP. I need to stop phone posting
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:While some of your reads are just plain wrong, why the hell is Ramicus on the town side of things? I don't think there's been anything there to warrant that, unless you just think that it's mislynch bait?
Scum reading your own slot?

Eeeewww.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1429, Clumsy wrote:What I have on you is mostly gut and what I pointed out that you (obviously noticed). It's a small read and very subject to change. Think null-null-scum
In other words...

"I put you in my scum list because I didn't have a reason so i'll make it up as "gut" and weasel my way out of my fake scum read on you"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1608, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1606, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:While some of your reads are just plain wrong, why the hell is Ramicus on the town side of things? I don't think there's been anything there to warrant that, unless you just think that it's mislynch bait?

Eeeewww.
Later on he says that he agree with a townread on his slot. A contradiction he said was just a missunderstanding.
May have missed it in my catch up. Can you point me to it?

Ether way i don't like that he posed that nobody should be townreading his slot at that point in time.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1386, Alisae wrote:That legit feels like a reason to say "Hey, I just want to find a reason to SR someone."
+1

And then he called it "gut" and tried to find a way to weasel out of it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1618, BigYoshiFan wrote:I like you fro99er.
I don't know you, but happy birthday!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:
In post 908, Pine wrote:Trying to decide. No worries, that was a Townish response.

I hereby declare the founding of a Townbloc. Transcend, Alisae, Pine.
I don't get why Transcend is in this. What is your reasoning for Transcend being town at this point in the thread Pine? Also, is this still your version of this townbloc?

**snip wall**

Past post 1000, Transcend's posts are starting to look better.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV}
{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, Transcend}
{Alisae}
{Pepchoninga, BigYoshiFan}
{ironstove}

(Some moved up from null, others moved up from null-scum, we're getting there though)
13 pages to go.
Oh hell no. Explain why transcends posts are better. This just looks like "fit in with the crowd"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

[quote="In post 1621, PepchoningaHere ya go fro, I think this would be enough. I think it's a little thing, that might just have great meaning.[/quote]
Thanks. That doesn't make me feel any better about clumsy. It's a pretty bad contradiction that's being painted as a "misunderstanding"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

Alisae talk to me about clumsy pls
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1484, Clumsy wrote:My reads are fine, yours are wrong. At least some of them. Question for you: if Iron flips town, what do you think of Pep?
Ew ew ew ew ew.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1628, Alisae wrote:Watchu wanna talk about Frogger? I'm trying to do catchup of what I missed over night.
Well you have 280+ posts and have interacted with clumsy. Talk to me about him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1629, Alisae wrote:Here, let me get chu some tea.
/me gets you some tea.
Frogs like tea?
I like tea.
Beer please.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

So if he's scummy and voting iron, why you voting iron? Pretty positive these two aren't aligned.

Wagon clumsy w me, k? Clumsy is far scummier than iron
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1602, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1596, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: clumsy

Been reading. This dude is scum

At the very least, clumsy and iron don't appear to be aligned (just ISO clumsy and you'll see what I mean)
FINALLY SOMEONE AKNOWLEDGES HOW SCUMMY THE DUDE IS.
THEN VOTE HIM ALL CAPS
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1639, Alisae wrote:Also I remember him saying that he didn't really want to push anyone at one time, which sorta looks bad.

pedit: I don't think he's scummy for voting iron, most of my TRs are also on it keep in mind and I hopped on after my reaction test with Pep cuz Pep was like "Ehh, I don't really wanna ISO them, and I think they're lynchbait" and then they say that they're scummy and to me that comes off as "Eh, I don't really wanna bring attention to my scum buddy"
What is your opinion on Mack + Pep.

Also yeah I'll wagon them with you
VOTE: Clumsy
I don't think that makes pep and iron scum together necessarily. Just makes pep look scummy for not wanting to put his vote there, either to protect a buddy or to not be on a potential mislynch of a town!iron.

As for Mick, I don't have a read yet because I latched into clumsy's slot in my skim through.

I'll ISO dive Mick
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1644, BigYoshiFan wrote:There could be one scumteam and a serial killer and that would be considered multiball, right?
Correct
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

THEN VOTE HIM ALL CAPS
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1651, Pepchoninga wrote: No you ain't. I've asked multiple times for you to get on his wagon
YET YOU ARENT ON HIS WAGON ALL CAPS
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

Jesus fuck pep is so scummy too
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1659, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1657, Fro99er wrote:Jesus fuck pep is so scummy too
Why am I scummy tho? I was on his wagon, but I developed another strong scimread and got on it. I will gladly hop back on Clumsy tho. I hate that slot.
Your reluctance to ISO iron at alise's request
Your "pushing" a vanity wagon on Elena without trying to drum up support for it
Your "I like you more now" about my beer comment" like you want to be pals
Your i hate clumsy slot while sitting there not voting the obv wagon with the pretense of "responding" to other posts
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1666, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1664, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1659, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1657, Fro99er wrote:Jesus fuck pep is so scummy too
Why am I scummy tho? I was on his wagon, but I developed another strong scimread and got on it. I will gladly hop back on Clumsy tho. I hate that slot.
Your reluctance to ISO iron at alise's request
Your "pushing" a vanity wagon on Elena without trying to drum up support for it
Your "I like you more now" about my beer comment" like you want to be pals
Your i hate clumsy slot while sitting there not voting the obv wagon with the pretense of "responding" to other posts
I ain't reluctant. I did it and didn't have anything against. I was just being lazy.
I did try to drum support about Elena. Just like me trying to drum up support for both Clumsy and before his Ramicius it was ignored.
I genuinely like you and have a strong TR on you since I like your wau of thinking and you have aknowledged the scumminess of my top SRs.
This really isn't an argument and I hope you understand it. I said I will vote the slot and I did. Wether I vote it now or after I respond to a couple of posts that for wich I already have an answer in my head shouldn't be relevant.
Whatever. I don't buy the lazy argument as you've been pretty active with your site-breaking walls

You're not in my good pile, but you're not as bad as obvscum Clumsy.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1682, Clumsy wrote:
In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
Oh man, I wonder if that had to do with me playing catchup a little at a time, and not wanting to place a vote that affects the current gamestate while I'm reading the past gamestate. Just a thought though. :P

Just got off work, need to read the newest pages.

@Yoshi: thanks for the explanation. Clears that up for me.
explain your case on iron so it's not buried in spoiler tags.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1730, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1727, drealmerz7 wrote:'how to get scum to not NK you after you call out their leader'

and then you point it out, and they do NK you, and BOOM you can lynch them the next day

cept now maybe they won't

ohfuck the wifom web!!!
btw the whole point of this is :

if I live or if I die, transcend+alisae are still my top scumspects

yepyep
Are they your top scumreads because of what happened on page one (as you pointed out....mason claim, possible scumslip) or more beyond that?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1686, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
Oh man, I wonder if that had to do with me playing catchup a little at a time, and not wanting to place a vote that affects the current gamestate while I'm reading the past gamestate. Just a thought though. :P

Still waiting on this, even though you posted since my post
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1694, Clumsy wrote:
Round 1

FIGHT!

In what way was it the grossest? The fact that I had him scumread through most if not all of my catch up? How after I decided on reads for most of the (active) playlist, he was at the bottom so I voted him? How dare I hold my vote until I'm caught up to the present game. :P
In post 1606, Fro99er wrote:

Eeeewww.
I was asked to give my thoughts about my predescessor. There they are. They played horribly and put me in a horrible position to try to salvage this slot. I was expecting to get a red PM, and I was actually a little hoping for that, because I have more fun as Mafia. I was expecting that because I read a bit of the game before I got my PM, and based on how things were reading, I thought I would be picking up a scum PM. But if my honest thoughts are "wrong" to you, here's this.
My slot has played a perfectly good town game and no one should have scumread Ram at any point in the game. He obv towned so hard that everyone in the game simultaneously townread him, all the way until he replaced out. -rainbows-
Now, hopefully you can feel better about that and I can actual play a realist game. Slot played like shit before I got here. I'm not saying I'm stupendously better, but I'm trying to work with a bad situation as best I can. Yes, if I wasn't playing this slot and Ram was still playing it, I'd be fine with voting him, from an outside perspective.
In post 1614, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1429, Clumsy wrote:What I have on you is mostly gut and what I pointed out that you (obviously noticed). It's a small read and very subject to change. Think null-null-scum
In other words...

"I put you in my scum list because I didn't have a reason so i'll make it up as "gut" and weasel my way out of my fake scum read on you"
In post 1622, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:
Yeah no. Nice framework you got going on there though. It's a weak null-scum read. That's why it's between my null and null-scum tiers. How dare I express reads.
In post 908, Pine wrote:Trying to decide. No worries, that was a Townish response.

I hereby declare the founding of a Townbloc. Transcend, Alisae, Pine.
I don't get why Transcend is in this. What is your reasoning for Transcend being town at this point in the thread Pine? Also, is this still your version of this townbloc?

**snip wall**

Past post 1000, Transcend's posts are starting to look better.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV}
{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, Transcend}
{Alisae}
{Pepchoninga, BigYoshiFan}
{ironstove}

(Some moved up from null, others moved up from null-scum, we're getting there though)
13 pages to go.
Oh hell no. Explain why transcends posts are better. This just looks like "fit in with the crowd"

If you can't see how Transcend's posts look better from this:
Spoiler: Before
In post 31, Transcend wrote:Alisae let's make 500 posts d1 so that we have 1000 as a cumulative.
In post 33, Transcend wrote:Yes! Shitposting galore!
In post 36, Transcend wrote:The rules:

If you don't make 500 posts you get vigged

By me

I will not specify whether I'm a day vig or a night vig so your death will come at an unexpected time.
In post 38, Transcend wrote:You don't i was scum

Unless you were scum

Then it's a draw
In post 40, Transcend wrote:14 and 18 will maybe shitpost

Everyone else is srsbsns or i don't know them
In post 42, Transcend wrote:It's pretty neat.

Only the classic episodes though.

The new renditions are a giant wtf.

Do you want to be the shaggy to my Scooby doo this game?

Aka we eat and shitpost and do nothing to solve the mystery and let some other lame-o solve it?
In post 44, Transcend wrote:Okay now we need a Velma to solve the game

We need a Fred and Daphne to make out behind the scenes

And we need a Scrappy to get d1 policied
In post 48, Transcend wrote:I nominate ConManMick for his impressive performance in Kids TV Show Mafia to be our Velma.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25190
In post 50, Transcend wrote:Forget it. Read ConManMick's iso. His performance was outstanding that game.
In post 52, Transcend wrote:Tbh he solved the game in TWO (2) posts.
In post 54, Transcend wrote:Alright Alisae with 20 posts each that puts us at 40 which completes 4% of our goal.
In post 59, Transcend wrote:Vote: Alisae

Hogged all the Scooby Snacks.
In post 79, Transcend wrote:
In post 61, gerryoat wrote:FINALLY ANOTHER GAME WITH TRANSCEND. (i hope our distancing is good lol)

but really i havent read anything. i'm about to go to ihop. i'm still on vacation until the 11th now, just to let you know my activity will be spotty until then
what did you order

IF YOU DIDNT ORDER CHICKEN N WAFFLES IM SHOOTING YOU
In post 106, Transcend wrote:I do not have cockies

I do have COOKIES THOUGH

have 12.

(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
In post 170, Transcend wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL THE SHITPOSTING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO HARD TO SCROLL THROUGHT HE GAMEAAA
In post 174, Transcend wrote:see my shit posts are textual, not graphic
In post 189, Transcend wrote:
STOP QUOTE PYRAMIDING THAT FUCKING VOTE COUNT

With love,

Transcend ♥
In post 195, Transcend wrote:alright

you me and alisae we make 333 posts each today
In post 199, Transcend wrote:actually we each need a third of a post to get to 1000 so consider this my third of a post
In post 205, Transcend wrote:awww i was hoping you were kyouko

i like that dude

@pep sure, we can do 250 posts each.
In post 212, Transcend wrote:Jinkies!`
In post 215, Transcend wrote:it's hard to be in a game without me or gamma being in it
In post 216, Transcend wrote:or dunnstral, but he's not here
In post 326, Transcend wrote:Fucking stop tring me guys

I don't wanna get n1ed ;(
In post 346, Transcend wrote:
In post 339, Alisae wrote:Trans it's moreso I think it's oppertunistic play moreso then wagon hopping.
Ironstove was getting votes, he goes to hop to that.
Then he places a vote on Pep felt like a really strange and awkward hop.
And then he gives you a vote for, what reason exactly?
I can't say anything for the first two votes but his vote on me was 100% a meme.
In post 347, Transcend wrote:
In post 340, gerryoat wrote:
In post 332, Transcend wrote:Tr gerry
i TR transcend even more for TR me
Did you have chicken n waffles at IHOP yesterday? Y/N
In post 375, Transcend wrote:I was under the impression you weren't fond of me PP.

I'm glad I was wrong.
In post 563, Transcend wrote:I said hi
In post 573, Transcend wrote:I don't wanna read this anymore
In post 591, Transcend wrote:I am the king
In post 604, Transcend wrote:
In post 594, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 591, Transcend wrote:I am the king
Well I'm the God.
N
In post 660, Transcend wrote:Hi

I'm matt
In post 770, Transcend wrote:this is a substantial post with substantial content
In post 772, Transcend wrote:rooby rooby rooooooo

closing credits come on
In post 775, Transcend wrote:guys
In post 776, Transcend wrote:do you trust me?

to this:

Spoiler: After
In post 871, Transcend wrote:
In post 868, Ramcius wrote:
In post 862, Transcend wrote:Ram:

Who is mafia
Gamma's game very different from what i saw him as a town, i don't like gerry play, Pep with his neutral stance and i don't feel him to try scumhunt, Alisae i still don't like, i was amazed how he told he don't remember my playstyle, when 2 days ago called me bullheaded for my aggressive playstyle in other game, also fake claim at start of game, Peregrine i see calling people scums, but no reasonings, no pushing, and very few posts in general, i know there are other people with little content, but i won't judge them till they post more
How long have you had these reads?

And how much do you rely on meta?

And I don't agree that Pep is neutral. He started off weird and awkward, I'll give you that, but now I feel he's proactively trying to solve the game and getting his hands really dirty.

What are your opinions on say, ConManMick and Manuel87?
In post 872, Transcend wrote:Alright, more rainbows.

{gerryoat}

{BigYoshiFan, Indigo, Pepchoninga, Pine}

{drealmerz7, ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{Gamma Emerald, Jaack, PeregrineV}

{Lemon Tree}

{Alisae, PenguinPower}

{ConManMick, Manuel87}

I want one of my reds to hang, and I want my orange and yellow reads to advance their thought processes a bit.
In post 874, Transcend wrote:Jaack I know you gave a big reads list, but I put you as null because it looks like you're only focused on one slot (Ramcius) when there's 16 other slots, viewing your ISO. I want you to engage with others besides Ram.

PEDIT: I see no one post inflating anymore. That was definitely present in the beginning, but I think everything's simmered down at this point.

Why is Manuel genuine? What do you make of his entrance to the Pep vote he made?
In post 875, Transcend wrote:
In post 602, Lemon Tree wrote:That's getting bored. I'll stop at Page 10.

drealmerz7
Ramcius
Gamma Emerald
ConManMick

If you're not there and you posted between page 1 to 10, your posting is fine.
I don't agree with two of these, I can maybe see one of these, and I heavily agree with one of them.

I want you to finish reading the game, and expand on these reads a bit.
In post 876, Transcend wrote:PP I know that you've read this game (at least some of it) and I know you didn't site flake. Can you key us in on what you thought?
In post 878, Transcend wrote:Post inflating isn't alignment indicative imo.

I put all my thoughts in multiple consecutive posts because I say all I want to say at one point, then I think of something else and blah blah blah.
In post 880, Transcend wrote:Oh I figured you fosed him since you put Pep in the pool of mafia when I asked you
In post 882, Transcend wrote:Because Lemon was in the process of reading the game and Penguin said that he had read all the game. I didn't like Lemon's skim through, but I really didn't like Penguin offering nothing of substance having read the game.
In post 883, Transcend wrote:As for Alisae I don't really like his tone, I don't like his voting patterns, I think his vote on Ramcius is more "who I can easily get lynched" rather than "who I think is scum".
In post 940, Transcend wrote:Manny/Mick probably separate factions. I doubt they put two of their eggs on one obv town lynch.
In post 943, Transcend wrote:Gerry is one of my heaviest reads in the game with substantial logic that you neglect to acknowledge.
In post 1030, Transcend wrote:Yes

Ram was objectively terrible

Does that equate to him being scum?

NO
In post 1153, Transcend wrote:Well Alisae

The Ramcius wagon has scum on it

That's fo sho.

Pine and Pep are town.

That leaves?.....

You and Jaack!

You might be on to something, but you're also possibly scum there.

The Mick lynch will be a thing and nothing is stopping that.
In post 1160, Transcend wrote:The following:
Alisae
BigYoshiFan
Gerryoat
Pepchoninga
PeregrineV
Pine
Ramciusslot

The following:
Drealmerz7
Elena Fisher
Gamma Emerald
Ironstove
Jaack
Kuror0
Lemon Tree
PenguinPower

The following:
ConManMick
Manuel87
In post 1161, Transcend wrote:Can anyone tell me what each of those lists represent?
In post 1166, Transcend wrote:People that are advancing well, and won't die today even if they are scum

People that need to advance more, or I'll want to have die

People who can die

then I don't think I can help you. Enjoy that wall btw. Now, after that point, there is still some shitposting in there, but the ratio isn't 9:1 shitposting to content anymore. It's closer to 1:1, which I'm guessing is normal for Transcend.
What's so town about the latter half of posts other than the ratio of non-shitposts to shitposts?

This is such a BS town read.

And you won't explain your iron read
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1695, Clumsy wrote:I don't like the interaction between Alisae and fro99er on p. 66. Looks fishy. I also don't like how easily the wagon shifted to my slot. Why was there so much resistance to voting Ironstove but none to my slot?
You're such a joker. Iron got to L-3. You're only at L-5 if I count correctly
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1744, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1695, Clumsy wrote:I don't like the interaction between Alisae and fro99er on p. 66. Looks fishy. I also don't like how easily the wagon shifted to my slot. Why was there so much resistance to voting Ironstove but none to my slot?
So piss off with your "resistance to iron but not me"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1743, Alisae wrote:Frogger this is most of what Clumsy is saying atm
Am I right, or am I right?
P much. Dude isn't even shitposting. He's just BSing
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1696, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1685, Pepchoninga wrote:Elena what do you make of the Clumsy wagon?
It's the counter wagon to scum. Simple really
So who's scum on the Clumsy wagon?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1749, Alisae wrote:
In post 1748, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1685, Pepchoninga wrote:
Elena what do you make of the Clumsy wagon?
So who's scum on the Clumsy wagon?
Can I answer this?
In post 1750, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1744, Fro99er wrote:
"Fuck my buddy might be killed better try to shift that wagon"r

@ Transcend: who is the most likely scum on Clumsys wagon right now?
Lolololol
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I asked Elena about who is scum on the Clumsy wagon. You asked to answer (and did, which is stupid because I asked Elena). Then Manuel asked Transcend.

Was just funny it all happened at once
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

^^@alisae
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Answering Clumsy... Pine is posting elsewhere since I joined, but not here. So that's not so good.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1757, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1752, Alisae wrote:wat...I don't get it...
I mean, I think obvscum Pep is on it, but I also think Jaack is scum that's on that wagon.
How am I obvscum tho? I contributed to the game a lot more then half of the players and put myself in the open too much? Do you think that's my scum game?
Tell me about your scum game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1119, Pine wrote:
In post 1110, Transcend wrote:Oh PeregrineV is town btw
I concur.

Townbloc is Alisae, Transcend, Peregrine, Gerryoat, and Peregrine.

Scumbloc is Ramcius, Manuel, ConManMick.

Some games you win by scumhunting.

Some games you win by Townhunting.

This game? I might be both.
Explain
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1208, Pine wrote:Holy shit, drealmerz is in this?

*ISOs*

That's a scum ISO from drealmerz. I've been playing a lot with him, and I'm calling it. He joins the scumbloc.
Explain
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1479, Pine wrote:Holy shit check out the whiteknighting that Pep is doing. Iron flips scum, we do Pep next.
God dammit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1437, Pine wrote:Never mind, I decided to not be lazy, and there was a VC more recently that I thought. This is 6 votes, L-4

Ironstove - Yoshi, Gerry, Clumsy, Transcend, Elena, Pine

VOTE: Ironstove

Flashwagon go go go
I take it back.

This is the worst vote on iron.

Literally didn't mention iron before this.

Then *super careful* about not lynching but then says "flashwagon GO LOLZ"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1775, Alisae wrote:tbh I don't like how Pine is lining up lynches, but I sorta wanna do the same considering I have some pretty strong scumreads (tbh I think drealmerz is scummier then I just listed him to be thinking about it a bit more and should be a lot lower with mick and clum).

pedit: CABD! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!
Drealmerz is my strongest town read
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1779, Alisae wrote:
In post 4, Alisae wrote:Yo I'm a mason with Cabd
OMGAWD I LIKE HOW YOU REPLACE IN WHEN I SAY THIS AS THE FIRST LINE LOL XD.

I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE FUUUUUUUUUUTRE
LMAO clairvoyance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1785, Alisae wrote:
In post 1781, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1775, Alisae wrote:tbh I don't like how Pine is lining up lynches, but I sorta wanna do the same considering I have some pretty strong scumreads (tbh I think drealmerz is scummier then I just listed him to be thinking about it a bit more and should be a lot lower with mick and clum).

pedit: CABD! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!
Drealmerz is my strongest town read
Really? I don't think this is his towngame lmao. It's mostly off of gut tho not to mention the beatlejuice thingy.
I've never played with. What's his towngame like and give me an example or two.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1788, Alisae wrote:While I go dig and do #research
from what I heard, he does a lot more tunneling and posts a lot more.
Like he becomes a PL lynch basicly. I'll go get some games tho, but I think Pine might have some better examples since I think he played with drealmerz a bit more.
Wait, so you're saying this isn't his town game without actually knowing if it's his town game?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Nonononono

UNVOTE:

I need to think about this. I have so many scum reads
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Give me that research aliase...of games you played in
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1797, Alisae wrote:I have no maf games completed on site.
So, without compromising any ongoing games, you just think this is not his towngame because why???
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

lol mod shouldn't lock the thread just to get a pagetop
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1795, Alisae wrote:
In post 1791, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1788, Alisae wrote:While I go dig and do #research
from what I heard, he does a lot more tunneling and posts a lot more.
Like he becomes a PL lynch basicly. I'll go get some games tho, but I think Pine might have some better examples since I think he played with drealmerz a bit more.
Wait, so you're saying this isn't his town game without actually knowing if it's his town game?
I skimmed them awhile back. Here have some games.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69509
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69351

pedit: kay comin up. They're all towngames.
On a skim I kinda see what you mean in the second one. But the first one isn't all that different from here. I think you need a better case than meta. Because it's a shit case if that's all you have.

Clumsy dies today

VOTE: Clumsy
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ninja'd. I don't scum read you right now. I actually town read you but I wanted to know your case on drealmerz. It's a pretty shitty case as of right now
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

God dammit so many Pedit's ninja things
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: vote counts
In post 1350, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.20

ConManMick -
[4] Pine, Alisae, PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstone -
[2] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[1] Elena Fisher
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove, Clumsy

Mod Notes –
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 17 January.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
In post 1500, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.21

ConManMick -
[1] PeregrineV
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
[L-3]
ironstove -
[7] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Transcend, Pine, Alisae
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove

Mod Notes –
Will be updated later

In post 1575, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.22

ConManMick -
[2] PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
[L-4]
ironstove -
[7] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Pine, Alisae
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -

Mod Notes –

In post 1778, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.23

ConManMick -
[2] PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
Fro99er -
[0]
Cabd -
[0]
ironstove -
[4] gerryoat, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Pine
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[5] Jaack, Fro99er, BigYoshiFan, Alisae, Pepchoninga
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
Cabd, kuror0, ironstove

Mod Notes –

Come on clumsy. Iron went from 2 to 7 in 150 posts.

You went from 1 to 5 in nearly 200 posts.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1818, Clumsy wrote:This is why I like to play as scum. If people scum-read me, I'm not getting frustrated at it, it's just because they're right. As town it's infinitely more irritating.
This is so meh. So self aware
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1837, Clumsy wrote:That still doesn't address what I'm saying. But keep dancing around things and just trying to make me look bad. Can't wait to rub it in your face.
Tell me what I am dancing around
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1834, Manuel87 wrote:Since there is to much resistence on gerry anyway might as well vote Pep again
What is your read on clumsy?

Why resist the Clumsy wagon?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Clumsy, you still haven't made your case on Iron as I requested.

Only using posts from before I joined the game, which is when you had your vote on him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1847, Fro99er wrote:Clumsy, you still haven't made your case on Iron as I requested.

Only using posts from before I joined the game, which is when you had your vote on him.
So you can't use resistance as your case.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1686, Fro99er wrote:

In post 1848, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1847, Fro99er wrote:Clumsy, you still haven't made your case on Iron as I requested.

So you can't use resistance as your case.
150 posts ago and you won't endulge me with your case.

WHY DID YOU INITIALLY VOTE IRON ALL CAPS
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

FWIW I don't think his defensiveness is alignment indicative. I think his lack of having a real case on iron is.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1862, Manuel87 wrote:A wagon on Ironstove formed. I didnt like the wagon because of the ppl on it (mainly gerry). But his comeback into the thread was aweful. Instead of reading the thread to see why he is pushed he throws around random arguments. Yet after thes his wagon suddenly shifts to Clumsy.
So you didn't like the iron wagon because of the people on it but you're going to stick with the iron wagon that had your scum reads because a counter wagon formed???

This is bad analysis.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1867, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1865, Fro99er wrote:FWIW I don't think his defensiveness is alignment indicative. I think his lack of having a real case on iron is.
Both contribute to one thing tho. Scum.
GTFO with that. Come on dude. Defensiveness can contribute to town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1874, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1870, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1867, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1865, Fro99er wrote:FWIW I don't think his defensiveness is alignment indicative. I think his lack of having a real case on iron is.
Both contribute to one thing tho. Scum.
GTFO with that. Come on dude. Defensiveness can contribute to town.
I agree, but when you are in a situation like he is, you shouldn't be committing to a defence ONLY. you aksed for a case and he didn't give it. Right now, he should be showing us why his scumreads are better then him by continuing his scumhunt.
Ok, I definitely agree with this. Makes more sense when you say it's situational rather than blanket.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Go ahead, be useful, and stop voting your vanity wagon.

Or make a case why we should be voting Mick.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1883, Transcend wrote:I'm not enthused by Clumsy or iron ropings though. Not enough to actively stop them, but enough to not vote that way for the time being.
This says nothing other than "oh I'm fine with whatever wagon"

Why not enough for them relative to mick?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ok yeah that makes no sense.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1878, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1869, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1862, Manuel87 wrote:A wagon on Ironstove formed. I didnt like the wagon because of the ppl on it (mainly gerry). But his comeback into the thread was aweful. Instead of reading the thread to see why he is pushed he throws around random arguments. Yet after thes his wagon suddenly shifts to Clumsy.
So you didn't like the iron wagon because of the people on it but you're going to stick with the iron wagon that had your scum reads because a counter wagon formed???

This is bad analysis.
No i thought he could be scum because of his comeback tantrum. scum being on his wagon also doesnt necessarily mean he cant be scum (in the other scumteam).
And i am not on the Ironwagon. Pep has a way higher chance to flip scum for me and if he does Iron has a good chance to be his buddy.
*slams head on desk*
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I actually think Manuel might just be confused as fuck town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1904, Alisae wrote:Hey Ironstove. I like how you call me out for voting you. It's cute considering it's
A. OMGUS
B. In that readlist I had you paired up with Pep.
C. I specificly mention voting you because of Pep.
Why did you townread him then what made you change your mind to voting him?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1907, gerryoat wrote:THIS GUY. LOL
I KNOW RIGHT :lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

RESISTANCE TO THE CLUMSY WAGON IS TELLING YET CLUMSY PRETENDS ITS THE FASTEST WAGON EVER.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1911, Alisae wrote:
In post 1908, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1904, Alisae wrote:Hey Ironstove. I like how you call me out for voting you. It's cute considering it's
A. OMGUS
B. In that readlist I had you paired up with Pep.
C. I specificly mention voting you because of Pep.
Why did you townread him then what made you change your mind to voting him?
I townread him origonally with the mindset of him being lynchbait like Pep, but then Pep started whiteknighting him.
Where?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1915, Manuel87 wrote:
I feel left out : /
I lol'd

I think manny is just bad town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Alisae I'm not seeing the WK but maybe I'm just missing it on catch up?

You know what a WK is right? Usually scum WK town. Not one scum to their buddy.

And aren't you the one who said preflip associations are bad?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

@Alisae -- You thought pep WK'd his own buddy?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

So why is that a White Knight?

It's like you know iron's alignment...
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1940, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1934, Fro99er wrote:@Alisae -- You thought pep WK'd his own buddy?
It was something Pine advertised and like many things Alisae desided to sheep that thought.

Also funny thing. Pine made a lot of fuss about how obvscum I am and he is gone.
And has been posting elsewhere.

If it was Pine's original thought then Pine is even worse looking than alisae
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1942, Transcend wrote:Fro9 no one knows anyone's alignment except for scum on the same faction.

I'm sure you know that but just in case.
Right. My point is to jump to the conclusion of WK means you have to believe that the person being WK'd is a different alignment than the WK-ee

Or...at minimum WK's don't make sense right now with multi ball so to vote based off a perceived WK is meeeeehhhhhh at best
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1944, Alisae wrote:
In post 1939, Fro99er wrote:So why is that a White Knight?

It's like you know iron's alignment...
"I like to use buzzwords but not know what they mean or how they work"
explain how that's a slip please.
I never said it's a slip.

I said why do you think it's a WK? It makes no sense
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

My lynch pool

{PV, PV, PV, PV, repeat ad infinitum}
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1952, Alisae wrote:Trans I'll lynch Mack or Jaack out of those you mentioned. I wanna give Cabd's slot a bit more time.
Reads list plz
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I am townreading pep too
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Alisae explain the pine gamma and mick reads plz

I haven't interacted with any of those yet
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

The resistance to Clumsy is even more pronounced
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1964, Alisae wrote:Yo nerds, ywall down for a flashwagon on Jaack?

Pine has some towny posts. But my stronger TR comes from that one moment where he asked where he should vote and I told him to get his own reads.

The Gamma read, I don't usually see shitposting from him to the extent he did so within the first few pages, so it made me feel like he was scum trying to blend in with what was going on at the time.

I feel like Mick hopped on the early Ironstove wagon at a really bad time. Not to mention I don't like their interaction with Garry.

pedit: Manuel yeah I did, but Pine also said that Pep was WKing Iron.
These expensive lanations are so bad.

Then she abandons the Clumsy wagon...
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Lol phone.

These explanations
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1971, Alisae wrote:Frogger I do believe Clum needs rope, but I wanna pressure the Jaack slot. That slot hasn't been pressured that much for majority of the game.
should be my case on Jaack.
Ok this is good. Easily your best case of the game.

Do you get my point about the Clumsy resistance? Why is Clumsy so adamant iron is scum? If he's town he can't know that yet he's using that as his salvo to avoid lynch (trust me you don't want to lynch me or town loses so lynch the guy I want)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1640, gerryoat wrote:Clumsy is in my bottom 4. I am ok with it, but prefer iron.
Resistance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1685, Pepchoninga wrote:Elena what do you make of the Clumsy wagon?
Resistance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1947, Transcend wrote:Anyways lynchpool = Jaack, Lemonslot, Mick

Manny's been okay lately but I've scumread him before then townread him when he was scum and IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

I'll deadline lynch these people: Clumsy, Manny, GE, kuror0, ironstove

I might have missed someone or a few people
Resistance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Does that help you cabd
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In addition to Alisae now hopping off
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1862, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1839, Pepchoninga wrote: May I borrow that qupte of your?
Well its not mine but i dont think MathBlade would mind.
In post 1836, Alisae wrote:Manuel gimmie your reads right now please.
Scum:
Pep, gerry, Pine, Gamma
Town: drealmerz, Clumsy, Transcend, PeregrineV
Can make a Rainbowlist Transcend style later with all players when i have my break at work.
In post 1844, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1834, Manuel87 wrote:Since there is to much resistence on gerry anyway might as well vote Pep again
What is your read on clumsy?
Why resist the Clumsy wagon?
See above.
A wagon on Ironstove formed. I didnt like the wagon because of the ppl on it (mainly gerry). But his comeback into the thread was aweful. Instead of reading the thread to see why he is pushed he throws around random arguments. Yet after thes his wagon suddenly shifts to Clumsy.
Resistance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1980, Alisae wrote:Clum has had enough pressure on him for a bit.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

"Had enough pressure for a bit"

So you'll just let scum off the hook?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1985, ironstove wrote:na, i think two mafia teams means both teams would try to earnestly scum hunt.
Which is why the RESISTANCE to Clumsy is so telling
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1988, Transcend wrote:Ok Mr. Frog if there's so much resistance on Clumsy that you don't like, whose resistance doyou think is from Clumsy's partner?
If you want to play preflip association game then Pine (who isn't even part of the resistance because they flaked this game yet are posting elsewhere) or Elena are the worst ones.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1988, Transcend wrote:clumsy's been pounced
Clumsy was resisted at L-5
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1991, Alisae wrote:You're calling me hopping off a Clum wagon resisting it even tho I'm okay with a lynch on it, just want to pressure a really unpressured slot before hopping back on?
Yeah no, shut the fuck up.
Ok fuck you. You're just posturing to be on any fucking wagon you want.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2006, Alisae wrote:"I'm crying scum not getting the lynch they want, look at me cry."
You're still not answering the question of why you are so against a Jaack wagon.
You're a piece of shit and the exact reason I left this site in the first place. I didn't start the curse war. You did.

I said you made a good case on Jaack but that was your only good case all game and I'm not going to join a wagon with someone I don't trust (read: you) especially in lieu of a Clumsy lynch which is far more obvious.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

And which has had so much resistance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2011, Alisae wrote:
In post 2009, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2006, Alisae wrote:"I'm crying scum not getting the lynch they want, look at me cry."
You're still not answering the question of why you are so against a Jaack wagon.
You're a piece of shit and the exact reason I left this site in the first place. I didn't start the curse war. You did.

I said you made a good case on Jaack but that was your only good case all game and I'm not going to join a wagon with someone I don't trust (read: you) especially in lieu of a Clumsy lynch which is far more obvious.
So it's bad I want to pressure a slot that has had no pressure all game?
That's not what I said at all, but if you want to put words in my mouth go ahead.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2014, ironstove wrote:You should understand that a scum player would try to instigate a town player like this in order to get you reported and force-replaced or mod-killed.
You should understand to not tell me how to play the game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2017, Alisae wrote:Yeah I thought so too.
But it's like Froggy is trying to avoid pressuring the Jaack slot altogether cuz he's complaining that his wagon has resistance. Why do you think that is?
In post 2019, ironstove wrote:Fro99er join me in lynching alise please.
No.

We're lynching Clumsy.

What is wrong with you people
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2024, Cabd wrote:Oh gods, alisae. Please don't be turning into Titus.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2027, Transcend wrote:From what I've seen Froggy has only been focused on Clumsy. While I like his push and may acquiesce there eventually, I do want to know where his other reads lie.
Clumsy and Pine scum together

No idea who is another faction but iron, manny, dreal, pep, yoshi, Gerry, you town

Elena, Jaake, Alisae possibly scum (not necessarily together..for example Alisae and Jaake don't seem aligned)

No clue about the rest I haven't interacted with yet
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Just remember...Alisae cursed at me first.

I don't take that disrespectful BS. It's why I left the site in the first place. This is my first game back so i see nothing has changed.

I am aware, but the rules count for both of you as well as for everyone else.
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2041, Transcend wrote:Frog: do you get reads based off of interacting with slots?
Always
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Come on iron. Shitposting is not necessarily alignment indicative. I've had a few shit posts here and there

Motivation and emotion are.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1676, Jaack wrote:
In post 1675, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1668, Jaack wrote:I like this Clumsy wagon a lot more than the iron one.

I still think iron+pepcho makes some sense, but I'm more confident in pepcho scum than iron scum so I'd rather lynch that first.

But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Ramcius was scumlord and clumsy has been pretty blah, leaning scum.
Sooo I don't like this post. Basically he is saying this. I think Pep is more likely to be scum then iron. So let's lynch that first. But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Cuz he is leaning scum. Uuuuu, no.
That's like not at all what I'm saying.

I'm saying that Clumsy's slot as a whole is scummy. Clumsy by himself is just scumleaning, but Ramcius was How to Scumlord 101. So combined they are still super scummy.

That would be my preference.

My second preference would be to lynch you. I think you are independently rather scummy but not to the point of Ram/Clumsy. I also think that your reaction to iron's wagon was that of a likely scumpartner. I don't really have any issue with iron's stuff alone, but your connection to him makes him a viable lynch after you've been flipped scum. The "let's lynch that first" is let's lynch you before we lynch iron. I think it's pretty clear with both where my vote is and my focus on lynching the ramcius/clumsy slot that I want to do that lynch D1 above all else.
My Jaake scum read comes from here and from the fact that him and Alisae are either really shitty TvT (unlikely) or separate alignments.

This post is not very good, lining up an iron lynch after a pep lynch. Plus that whole "clumsy is a scum lean but that slot is my top scum read?" thing
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2050, ironstove wrote:
In post 2048, Transcend wrote:
In post 2046, Fro99er wrote:Come on iron. Shitposting is not necessarily alignment indicative. I've had a few shit posts here and there

Motivation and emotion are.
see this guy's scummie banner?

i didn't read his scummie game but this post alone makes me believe he thoroughly deserved it.

i hope to play more games with you in the future frog, your playstyle is quite a bit similar to mine and we look for the same things when scumhunting.
fro99er, what does the lining inside of transcend's pocket feel like?
:eek:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:

Iron, who else is your scum read besides Alisae and Trans? Did I miss a read of yours on Clumsy?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Iron is my strongest town read FWIW
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2042, Fro99er wrote:Just remember...Alisae cursed at me first.

I don't take that disrespectful BS. It's why I left the site in the first place. This is my first game back so i see nothing has changed.

I am aware, but the rules count for both of you as well as for everyone else.
I was nowhere closely to breaking any rules

You weren't. Others came very close. I just happened to paste it in your post since it voiced a concern regarding it.
Now I'll shut up about it. It's over for now, anywyay.
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2063, Alisae wrote:No my arguement for you is that you are misrepresenting my iso. I'm aware that you found some shitposting and pictures and stuff, but you're saying that's what my ISO only is.
So is he scum for that, or just wrong, in your view?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2066, Alisae wrote:Frogger, can we just let bygones be bygones?
I apologize for cussing you out. Alright?
Can we be bros and hug it out?
No.

My first interaction with you is initiating this. I'm tired of dealing with people who treat me like that and then claim they are sorry (then usually go back to doing it again). ESPECIALLY on our first interaction ever.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1485, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Ironstove
Yeah, I'm down for this now BECUASE of Pep.
Can you explain why more so wrong than scum when you thought he was scum prior. What changed? I may have missed it in all the bruhaha
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

This town is so fractured and it's day one.

I'm pretty confident in my Clumsy read. Quite confident. My next strongest scum read is Pine, only because they are avoiding this game and because they apparently initiated the whole White Knight thing, which I think is a bunch of horse-hockey. There's some oreflio associatives there too and Pine's pushes are crap on an iSO adobe.

After that, I have a bunch of could be scum reads and Iron is helping me add to them. I want to synchronize with Iron and anyone else who is actively town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2090, Alisae wrote:I'll hop on the Clum wagon in a bit, I want to talk with Jaack a bit before I do tho.
Ok, Jaake why are you scum reading Clumsy?

Who else are you scum reading and why?

Who is your strongest town read.

What do you make of Alise's post 1144?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

1144 was EASILY Alisae's best post of the game and why I'm unsure of his alignment.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2093, Transcend wrote:I really don't think Pine is scum? But you have me pretty convinced on Clumsy.
Why not?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Iron and Alisae are kinda reading like a TvT tho going back and forth over nothing.

I think Alisae's emotions might be towny?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2101, Alisae wrote:Like I think you may be onto something with scum!Pine.
I really think Pine is scum, slightly less than Clumsy. But those two are my strongest scum reads. Although if you're town, i feel better about scum!Jaake
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm sorry Iron but the "I'm getting the feeling he isn't scumreading Pep as hard as he is Ramicus" is pretty town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2108, Fro99er wrote:I'm sorry Iron but the "I'm getting the feeling he isn't scumreading Pep as hard as he is Ramicus" is pretty town.
Like that's actually looking into the quality of someone's reads and their motivations. "I'll vote this guy instead of another" is scum motivated, and Alisae pointed that out so I have to give town credit there and scum credit to Jaake
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2112, ironstove wrote:
In post 2107, Alisae wrote:Either way, I'm going to sleep.
I don't really care about proving myself as town to you two or anyone who thinks I am scum. All I care about is finding scum and explaining why they need rope.
PURE. FUCKING. HYPOCRISY. He makes this post after he makes an earlier post trying to pressure me like this:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron, if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
In post 1551, Alisae wrote:
In post 1550, ironstove wrote:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron, if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
I said I'm going to do it tomorrow when I get home, I'm interacting with people right now that are responding to me at this very moment.
You're also making yourself look worse while you do that.
LOLOLOLOL
What's the hypocrisy?

I think you're confbiasing?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2114, ironstove wrote:
In post 2109, Alisae wrote:btw Frogger I still feel bad. I don't think you believe me but that's fine if you don't.
ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
In post 2115, Alisae wrote:Trans I don't want to lynch Pine today, but I don't want to TR him either. Look at his ISO, he really comes off as trying not to attract any attention to himself and trying to moreso just blend in and just go along with what all of the cool kids are doing.
Why not lynch today?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

No idea how that first quote got there
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2121, ironstove wrote:
In post 2111, Transcend wrote:ok not really but dont lynch pine i want him around
Why do you want pine around? Do you think he's a strong town player from past games, or do you think his gameplay thus far has warranted players to give him the benefit of the doubt?
This is town and makes me want to look at that L-3 wagon on iron yet again.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2127, ironstove wrote:
In post 2116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2112, ironstove wrote:
In post 2107, Alisae wrote:Either way, I'm going to sleep.
I don't really care about proving myself as town to you two or anyone who thinks I am scum.
All I care about is finding scum and explaining why they need rope.
PURE. FUCKING. HYPOCRISY. He makes this post after he makes an earlier post trying to pressure me like this:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron,
if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you
, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
LOLOLOLOL
What's the hypocrisy?

I think you're confbiasing?
There is no hypocrisy there. You misread that.

1st bold says "I don't care about proving myself (Arisae) as town"

2nd bold is saying "if YOU were town I'd believe you'd do X"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2129, ironstove wrote:
In post 2126, Alisae wrote:Iron, let me ask you again, how do I know you aren't confbiasing me?
HOW DO I EVEN ANSWER THIS QUESTION? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW? WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING ME THIS QUESTION? WHAT IS THIS STUPID QUESTION? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION AND IT DIDN'T NEED AN ANSWER BUT YOU KEEP QUOTING IT LIKE I AM SUPPOSED TO ANSWER IT SOMEHOW WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THIS?
ALL CAPS
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1500, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.21

ConManMick -
[1] PeregrineV
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
[L-3]
ironstove -
[7] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Transcend, Pine, Alisae
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -

Mod Notes –
Will be updated later

This was the L-3 wagon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

I still think Clumsy has the biggest contradiction in the gane
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2156, Manuel87 wrote:Pine: One of the leading forces on the Clumsy wagon. The worst reads in the game so far and i dont see a townplayer that bad so the only explanation is he is scum.
Pine isn't on the Clumsy wagon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

So Alisae didn't like Jaack switching from Ram/Clumsy slot to Pep because pep was gaining speed and that's opportunistic

But then Alisae yells at me for not leaving my strongest scum read (Clumsy) to vote you because it's gaining speed

Got it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2365, Clumsy wrote:My read on Alisae just shot down to the gutter. If that flips scum, Gerry could be on the same team. VOTE: Alisae
Why did it just get shot down the gutter?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

catching up

so clumsy claims mason, pine is still gone but not forgotten

VOTE: pine
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2184, Alisae wrote:Frogger, read on Pep
In post 1955, Fro99er wrote:I am townreading pep too
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2269, BigYoshiFan wrote:UNVOTE: Clumsy
I have reason to believe him.
LOL SCUM MASON ENABLER DIE DIE DIE

(sarcasm)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2284, Transcend wrote:Pine's town. I have a feeling that Clumsy's mason partner is someone I scumread since his reads were polar opposites of mine.
Why is pine town? Everything Pine did before I joined the game seemed scummy, and now pine has been active elsewhere on site but avoiding this game like the plague.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2302, drealmerz7 wrote:I could do gerry or transcend, but transcend is just having so much fun!!!
How about we lynch an actual lynch candidate, like Pine or Jaack
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2309, drealmerz7 wrote:it's all gutreads atm

I have a healthy gut

I think they're having fun, as scum, controlling the field and just playing around

can't tell about pine in that
In post 2310, drealmerz7 wrote:I think pine could be caught up in the energy from transcend, and transcend has that energy because enthused to be scum in a multiball
So you're putting them on the same team?

You just have gut reads after 90+ pages?

Pine caught up in transcend's energy? Pine hasn't posted in days.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2326, BigYoshiFan wrote:I just found that post scummy as fuck.
VOTE: ironstove
This is fucking stupid.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2398, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2326, BigYoshiFan wrote:I just found that post scummy as fuck.
VOTE: ironstove
This is fucking stupid.
In post 2399, drealmerz7 wrote:SAY WHY IT IS STUPID, otherwise your comment is just as stupid or worse!
because iron is town. Iron either

1) clearly derpvoted without reading (which is more scum leaning, but town makes that mistake too and that alone from iron's body of work in the game isn't enough to vote him)

2) or read up and knew what was going on with the mason claim, yet still tried to push for a clumsy lynch, which is likely too ballsy for scum to do.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2396, drealmerz7 wrote:did I say something about them being on the same teams?!?!?!! I don't think I did...
It looks like you implied it..."pine feeding off transcend's energy" but you didn't explicity state it, no.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2401, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2396, drealmerz7 wrote:did I say something about them being on the same teams?!?!?!! I don't think I did...
It looks like you implied it..."pine feeding off transcend's energy" but you didn't explicity state it, no.
Which is why I ended the sentence with a question mark.

Why so defensive?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

As for Clumsy's mason partner coming forward, I'm on the fence about it. There's pro's and con's to both actions. A lot of it comes down to multi-ball setup spec, which makes me lean toward having his mason partner claim, but I can also see the usefulness in not claiming and crumbing.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

Alisae, I like where you're coming from.

He basically vote parked on the iron and clumsy wagons.

VOTE: Yoshi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2412, Pepchoninga wrote:Guys I just think this needs rope. Please lynch the dude. His flip will give very useful information due to the amount of discussion we have had and if Yoshi did really solf a mason claim we might aphave a confirmed scum/town.
Same works if we just flip yoshi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2388, Fro99er wrote:catching up

so clumsy claims mason, pine is still gone but not forgotten

VOTE: pine
Do you really belive the mason claim?
Calm Down

and

Read on
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Iron wagon:
Gerry, yoshi, Clumsy, Elena, Transcend, pine, alisae

Clumsy wagon:
jaack, yoshi, pep, iron, transcend, alisae, Gerry, kuror (+you can add me by default on there, because I was out yesterday when this went down, but obviously I pushed clumsy the hardest and would have been on the wagon if here)

if we assume, for a second, that iron and clumsy are town (and I'm not comfortable assuming this with Clumsy...and also this could even work in a multi-ball situation, but just work with me on this assumption for a minute) then

- Yoshi, Gerry, Transcend, and Alisae were on both wagons
- clumsy and iron voted each other as town
- elena and pine were unique to iron
- myself, kuror, jaack, and pep were unique to clumsy

Just noting for later in the game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
we'll see, but you're probably not going to have much support for it because people don't like lynching a claimed mason on D1, so you should help us with Yoshi.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2423, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:Yoshi, Gerry, Transcend, and Alisae were on both wagons
I've had those 2 in my bottom 4 all game. Of course I'd be on both of them lol
What's your point?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2426, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2422, Fro99er wrote:
we'll see, but you're probably not going to have much support for it because people don't like lynching a claimed mason on D1, so you should help us with Yoshi.
I know that, but still. A mason claim at this time is very fitting. It's not a power role also it keep you bathered about who could be the other mason. All in all its all just made for a protection. I belive if people try to see it from this perspective things will change.

Yoshi softed a mason claim too.
Look, I'm with you. I don't trust Clumsy's claim, mostly because Clumsy and his slot have acted scummy all game. And that failure to out a mason buddy reads as a scum move in some ways.

But it's just not going to happen today unless town decides it's better for Clumsy's mason buddy to out him or herself and then there is no second mason.

Which is why ringing up Yoshi gives us solid info too, because he was on both wagons and softed and has tried to be LAMIST with his fake hammers and fake pretending to know what's going on with Clumsy, and his "you're at L-1" shit every time someone joins the game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1439, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Idc as long as he's not at L-1 where someone can lolhammer him.
I like everyone on the wagon except Clumsy, but that could easily change when he responds tomorrow.
Doesn't like lolhammer

*Frog enters game*
In post 1590, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hai frog, you're at L-1 and I'm gonna hammer if you don't respond.
Threatens to lolhammer me.

(I know it was a reaction test, but he's trying to reaction test TOO much for my liking because he thinks reaction tests are super town so must do as much as possible)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2432, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2425, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2423, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:Yoshi, Gerry, Transcend, and Alisae were on both wagons
I've had those 2 in my bottom 4 all game. Of course I'd be on both of them lol
What's your point?
You made it sound like it was weird for me to vote both of them
No I didn't.

I just made the observation that you and three others were on both wagons. I never said it was weird for you to vote both of them.

why so defensive?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2432, gerryoat wrote:You made it sound like it was weird for me to vote both of them
Point out exactly where I said it was weird for you to vote both of them.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2433, ironstove wrote:So both Mason could die n1 if they both claim but if they don't then one Mason dies and another town could die anyway like a pr so I'm still not sold on the Mason not claiming.

I think we get the most value out of the Mason claim right now by clearing two towns, blocking the cc, and narrowing the lynch pool.

There are people still skeptical about the clumsy Mason claim. I personally have not been convinced that the Mason should hide and my experience playing with Masons tells me it is better to claim both if one is out before one dies and then the Mason claim can never be confirmed and it comes down to Wifom.

A Mason without a partner is as useful as a VT. Also I agree maf cannot coordinate to kill both Masons even assuming they would try to kill both Masons.. We also might have doc or watchers in the game so still not sold on Masons hiding.
100% this.

there are some drawbacks, which I'm not going to get into, but the pros seem to outweigh the cons IMO.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2437, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:if we assume, for a second, that iron and clumsy are town
In post 2438, gerryoat wrote:Unless you're implying that from your point of view that assuming that both are town there isnothing weird about being on them
Where does that say I thought it was weird you were voting both of them?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2436, ironstove wrote:I say Mason claims. I feel like the thread is gonna be a circle Jeri around clumsy the next few days if we don't get the claim out of the way
Put me on the mason claim train
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2443, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2440, Fro99er wrote:Where does that say I thought it was weird you were voting both of them?
Well if I was assuming that 2 people were town. I'd be most weary of the people voting the 2 of them. I was just giving you the reason why I voted them.
If you read the last sentence, I said I was leaving this there for later. Always helps after we get a few flips to see what people did. And I never said the four people voting both town were the scummiest should both flip town, although yes, that would be implied.

But there were 3 others doing the same...why did you feel so singled out like I targeted you?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2447, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2445, Fro99er wrote:But there were 3 others doing the same...why did you feel so singled out like I targeted you?
Because I can only speak for myself???
Are you trying to push on me for explaining why i was on both wagons.
And both I still think could be likely scum?
I wasn't asking for people to speak for themselves. I was leaving it there for later analysis.

I'm not pushing on you as much as since you reacted to that post now I want your thoughts on why you reacted that way. Will help for later in the game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2455, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2424, gerryoat wrote:
no he isnt. if he's actually mason,
he'll be killed eventually. even if not, other maf could kill him.
no need to lynch the mason claim right now day 1
Does this read off for anyone else? I mean, he's right, but the phrasing here strikes me as odd.
I see what you're saying, but I think it's pretty well assumed there are two scum teams, and the only way for you to die if you are a true mason (as he is hypothesizing in his post) is for scum to kill you.

Instead of continuing to be defensive about the mason stuff who are your top scum reads and why?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

Actually, I'm off the mason claim train. I think without an actual read on clumsy the reasons for the mason to claim probably outweight the reasons for the mason to not claim, although I keep waffling on it. But with a read on clumsy as town, then it adds more reason not to have the second mason claim. And re-reading Clumsy's ISO, they are actually townposting since the claim. (I'll identify why in my next post)

I want Yoshi to die today.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

Clumsy wall incoming...
In post 2280, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2256, kuror0 wrote:ok finally finished catching up. But for now I will just VOTE: clumsy

Many players are catching so we should have a nice end of the day, I have to sleep but tomorrow will post my list and ideas.
I don't like this by the way. If you guys thought my vote on Iron was lazy, what's this? Kuror0, what're all of your reads?
Good catch, and vibes with what Gerry said about kuror scum reading Gerry then voting with Gerry.
In post 2286, Clumsy wrote:Dreal, if you agree, then if you're town you should be in here making a splash D1 instead of just sitting back.

I'm interested about Pine. Don't think not posting here is indicative. But someone is leading town around.

Yoshi's fake vote is towny I think. Iron's been better lately. -sigh- I need to reevaluate reads.

P- edit: try not to talk about it too much, scummies have earsies.
In post 2307, Clumsy wrote:...Dreal, is your vote still on from your first post of the game? Do you still like it there? Why did you go from analyzing Alisae and the game

Spoiler: early game quotes
In post 5, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: alisae

not RVS
In post 46, drealmerz7 wrote:how is what you're doing serving town?
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 57, Alisae wrote:Also if there isn't a wagon on my ass this game that means people are too pussy to push my ass.
this is pure scummyness

shit like this HURTS THE GAME AND HURTS TOWN

totally votable
In post 67, drealmerz7 wrote:great, now shut the fuck up and let other people participate and generate reads - the game JUST STARTED

sit back and let yours grow/evolve - observe a bit and maybe learn something even

it is anti-town to shitpost so much and no, not even half of it is "playing the game", it's sucking oxygen out of the room
In post 76, drealmerz7 wrote:yep I've played with transcend, the experience has been mixed, but I like his vibe generally and he doesn't OVERoverdo it in my experience - he seems to be considerate of the game and players and does it more for fun to try and bring fun, rather than to be obnoxious - I get the feeling you enjoy being obnoxious more than he does and you get off on knowing you annoy people - you're the type to do something to someone right after they make it clear that it bothers them to have it done to them, and think it's funny and get all "ohhh I was just being funny" when they get upset - it's fucking despicable

but hey, prove me wrong

to coasting? Also, what are your reasons behind wanting Transcend or Gerry?
These two posts are a good push on dreal, who has been coasting. Pushing someone who is coasting is a pretty pro-town thing to do, and it's clear Clumsy wants to advance the game state around dreal. And has a great point with the first line of "if you agree then you'd want to make a splash instead of coasting"
In post 2308, Clumsy wrote:I think Cabd, Dreal, Kuror0, and Pine are all good talking points right now. Maybe Jaack too.
Just clarifying I asked Clumsy about his reads, and while these aren't reads he gives talking points. Let's talk about these.
In post 2365, Clumsy wrote:My read on Alisae just shot down to the gutter. If that flips scum, Gerry could be on the same team. VOTE: Alisae
In post 2367, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2318, Alisae wrote:Clum list your strongest TRs in order from strongest to weakest with the following people in mind:
Manuel, Mick, Elena.
In post 2320, Alisae wrote:I meant only sorting those 3.
In post 2324, Alisae wrote:Trans I already found them. In fact I don't need to hunt for something that's in plain sight.
In post 2340, Alisae wrote:Clums got to L-2 or L-1 or something like that.
And yes Masons are in pairs, but you can easily figure out who they are by looking at his ISO.
-_- Why even ask the first one then? I know of exactly 1 reason to do so.
This is a good observation about Alisae. It appears Alisae is indirectly trying to extract the masonry from Clumsy while saying it's obv who the masonry is. That's pretty conflicting.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2465, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2461, Fro99er wrote:I want Yoshi to die today.
Give me the case or quote if you said it already
You're a pain.

ISO me and it's in my more recent posts.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: Here you go Gerry...my Yoshi stuff
In post 2408, Fro99er wrote:Alisae, I like where you're coming from.

He basically vote parked on the iron and clumsy wagons.

VOTE: Yoshi
In post 2417, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2412, Pepchoninga wrote:Guys I just think this needs rope. Please lynch the dude. His flip will give very useful information due to the amount of discussion we have had and if Yoshi did really solf a mason claim we might aphave a confirmed scum/town.
Same works if we just flip yoshi
In post 2428, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2426, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2422, Fro99er wrote:
I know that, but still. A mason claim at this time is very fitting. It's not a power role also it keep you bathered about who could be the other mason. All in all its all just made for a protection. I belive if people try to see it from this perspective things will change.

Yoshi softed a mason claim too.
Look, I'm with you. I don't trust Clumsy's claim, mostly because Clumsy and his slot have acted scummy all game. And that failure to out a mason buddy reads as a scum move in some ways.

But it's just not going to happen today unless town decides it's better for Clumsy's mason buddy to out him or herself and then there is no second mason.

Which is why ringing up Yoshi gives us solid info too, because he was on both wagons and softed and has tried to be LAMIST with his fake hammers and fake pretending to know what's going on with Clumsy, and his "you're at L-1" shit every time someone joins the game.
In post 2431, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1439, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Idc as long as he's not at L-1 where someone can lolhammer him.
I like everyone on the wagon except Clumsy, but that could easily change when he responds tomorrow.
Doesn't like lolhammer

*Frog enters game*
In post 1590, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hai frog, you're at L-1 and I'm gonna hammer if you don't respond.
Threatens to lolhammer me.

(I know it was a reaction test, but he's trying to reaction test TOO much for my liking because he thinks reaction tests are super town so must do as much as possible)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

LIKE WHAT IS THIS CRAP re: Clumsy

Spoiler: Yoshi referring to clumsy
In post 1637, BigYoshiFan wrote:VOTE: clumsy
Until he responds AND I'm satisfied with his response.
In post 1641, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm indifferent between the two now. There's been some pretty convincingly incriminating things said for clumsy that entice me.
In post 1711, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm back, and I'll catch up tomorrow.
Clumsy, I still want an explanation on the reads I mentioned before.
In post 2221, BigYoshiFan wrote:I've stopped at post 2000, and honestly, I don't remember much of it.
Fro99er has become my strongest TR.
Gerry and Transcend have slipped below, I want to see more discussion from them.
Alisae still strong.
Mick and kuror0 still scumreads.
ironstove looking slightly better.
Pepchoninga still a scumread.
Dunno how I feel about the wagon on Jaack, I think pressure on someone could be better used on someone else but... pressure is pressure.
In post 2260, BigYoshiFan wrote:No, this is hammer.
VOTE: clumsy

It's basically, I'll sheep and ask Clumsy to respond but vote park while clumsy responds. (Clumsy never actually responds...honestly this is kinda like scumbuddy stuff with the fake pressure that isn't really pressure). Then in the readslist no mention of Clumsy whatsoever then fake lolhammer.

(what I didn't quote is Yoshi vote parking on Clumsy while actively pushing Pep and Dreal)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1240, BigYoshiFan wrote:VOTE: ironstove
Consider it on Mick too. XD
In post 1439, BigYoshiFan wrote:Idc as long as he's not at L-1 where someone can lolhammer him.
In post 1582, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1527, Pine wrote:Yeah, Iron, you being on V/LA has nothing to do with it. Nice try.
^^^^
Just my thought as I read it. I luv you Pine <3.
In post 1583, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll lynch any of Mick, kuror0, or ironstove. I'd prefer ironstove, especially now for Pep's reaction and how he's responded to the wagon so far.
In post 1637, BigYoshiFan wrote:VOTE: clumsy
Until he responds AND I'm satisfied with his response.
This is literally Yoshi's progression on Ironstove.

Sheep votes, does no pushing, throws him in a lynchpool of people to vote (while pushing pep who wasn't in his lynchpool...same thing he did while lazily on Clumsy wagon), gives no reason for his iron vote (other than it's not for V/LA as Pine said), and then says he prefers ironstove because of pep's reaction, which makes no sense. Like he prefers ironstove because of a preflip associative?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1235, BigYoshiFan wrote:
{Transcend, Gerryoat}

{Elena Fisher, Pine}

{Jaack, PV, Alisae}

{LemonTree, drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, Ramcius/Clumsy}

{PenguinPower}

{Manuel87, kuror0}

{ConManMick, ironstove, Pepchoninga}

I stole your rainbow reads Transcend. XD
In post 1583, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll lynch any of Mick, kuror0, or ironstove. I'd prefer ironstove, especially now for Pep's reaction and how he's responded to the wagon so far.
I know this is 200 posts apart, but you're going to have to explain your progression on pep and why you didn't prefer listing him as your preferred lynch or why kuror got the bump up instead of manuel.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also notice clumsy wasn't in this list.

What changed with clumsy to push him above the others for you to go vote clumsy and vote park there?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1471, Alisae wrote:Alright...Yeah, considering Pep's response to it, I think I might consider an ironstove wagon even more now.

At first Pep was like "Eh, I don't really wanna do it, he's probably lynchbait" which comes off as "eh, I don't really wanna bring attention to my scumbuddy."
Then I tell him to do it and he has no excuse.
And now he's like "Eh, he's scummy I guess but I rather lynch Clum and Elena more."
To me this comes across as he never really cared about Ironstove until he was forced to take a stance on it.
Yeah no.
In post 1576, Jaack wrote:Uff
I hated the ironstove wagon until I saw pepcho''s reaction.
Now I'm significantly more in favor of it. I'm going to have to give iron more than a quick read before I vote there. I might prefer to lynch pepcho first tbh.

It was lots of pages ago, but I kinda had feels that elena and mock could have been partners because elena initial entrance was scum, but she towned up significantly.
In post 1583, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll lynch any of Mick, kuror0, or ironstove. I'd prefer ironstove,
especially now for Pep's reaction
and how he's responded to the wagon so far.
I don't like Jaack and Yoshi sheeping Alisae's reason. I call bullshit on both of you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

kuror thoughts on Yoshi?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2491, Pepchoninga wrote:Funny thing is Alis actually de-bunked this reaction later on.
Which makes Jaack and Yoshi look even worse for sheeping that reason
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

OMG. Alisae yesssss.

I want Yoshi to die today.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2494, Pepchoninga wrote:Who is the other mason?
Not Yoshi

lynch Yoshi please.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2498, Alisae wrote:Frogger can we be BFFs now?
Sure...we can be in thread masons :lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2503, Clumsy wrote:VOTE: Pepchoninga
Can we do Yoshi instead? I think pep is just bad town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2507, Pepchoninga wrote:What makes me bad town =.=
I mean, if you're town you're bad town. Pushing this mason stuff so hard when it's obvious Yoshi is scum. And wanting Alisae to spoonfeed you answers. Do some work.

I guess it's possible you are scum, but I am leaning toward bad town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

FWIW I think Pep's paranoia about Yoshi is pretty towny.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2511, gerryoat wrote:Is it just me or does it feel like we are getting nowhere. Maybe I should rethink some of my reads
read on Yoshi please
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2513, ironstove wrote:Can we kill someone now? I'm getting bored of this game.
Yoshi.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2518, Cabd wrote:So from my initial skim: The wagon on Clumsy got to L-1; he claimed mason (with some unknown partner); Yoshi then softed at being a partner, people went back and looked at Yoshi's leadup to approaching Clumsy, and it didn't gel with being masons. All correct so far? Some people want the second mason to step forward, others do not.

If all the above is correct, my opinion would be the second mason should step forward if and only if it is yoshi. And if it isn't yoshi, Yoshi is probably a scumbutt.
This is correct for the most part
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2524, Cabd wrote:
In post 2520, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2518, Cabd wrote:So from my initial skim: The wagon on Clumsy got to L-1; he claimed mason (with some unknown partner); Yoshi then softed at being a partner, people went back and looked at Yoshi's leadup to approaching Clumsy, and it didn't gel with being masons. All correct so far? Some people want the second mason to step forward, others do not.

If all the above is correct, my opinion would be the second mason should step forward if and only if it is yoshi. And if it isn't yoshi, Yoshi is probably a scumbutt.
This is correct for the most part
What part is not?
L-2 instead of L-1.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2521, Clumsy wrote:Actually no

VOTE: Alisae
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2530, Clumsy wrote:Can you give me the part where Yoshi softed the mason partner? I don't see it.
Yoshi didn't soft it per se, but he pointed out he knows he has reason to believe your claim. My guess is he's scum who went through your posts and found the mason and pointed it out all proud like LAMIST. But really scum are concerned with finding out the mason and wanting to look town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2530, Clumsy wrote:@Frog: just putting my vote back to where it was before. Do you think what was pointed out is not scummy?
I did at first...but I think there's another explanation for it that I don't really want to say.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2533, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2530, Clumsy wrote:@Frog: just putting my vote back to where it was before. Do you think what was pointed out is not scummy?
I did at first...but I think there's another explanation for it that I don't really want to say.
[quote="In post 2532, Fro99er]But really scum are concerned with finding out the mason and wanting to look town.[/quote]
And that's what made me think Alisae's sequence you referred to made me think scum at first. But like I said, I think there's an alternate explanation for the way Alisae went about it.

Yoshi is far far worse and doesn't really have much of an alternate explanation.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fixed quotes

In post 2533, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2532, Fro99er wrote:
But really scum are concerned with finding out the mason and wanting to look town.
And the bolded part is what made me think Alisae's sequence you referred to made me think scum at first. But like I said, I think there's an alternate explanation for the way Alisae went about it.

Yoshi is far far worse and doesn't really have much of an alternate explanation.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

Pine who is scum besides iron in your opinion?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2545, BigYoshiFan wrote:No, this is stupid. Both of these reasons are horrible for defending iron as town.
Then tell me why it was scummy as fuck
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2540, Pine wrote:but I have reason to question the Masons.
This

Does not jive with
This.

At minimum one of these two is scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yoshi vs Pine to the death gogogo
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2543, Clumsy wrote:Also, opinions on Dreal? Unhelpful town or scum hiding as that?
I'm waffling on Dreal. At first I thought unhelpful town, but I think you're right about the skating by as scum. Even if he's town skating by, your observation of that was pretty towny, and you've acted towny since your claim. So I'm inclined to believe the mason claim and people need to GTFO this mason stuff.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2547, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2540, Pine wrote:but I have reason to question the Masons.
This

Does not jive with
This.

At minimum one of these two is scum.
Even more interesting considering they are both voting iron. One of these two is definitely scum. Maybe both.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yoshi your pine read please
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2322, Transcend wrote:
In post 2318, Alisae wrote:Clum list your strongest TRs in order from strongest to weakest with the following people in mind:
Manuel, Mick, Elena.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

these are all potential mason partners for clumsy and this post is scummy as fuck
In post 2556, Transcend wrote:The yoshi vote sucks

I don't sr anyone on it, but it sucks
I thought you just said Alisae's post was scummy as fuck, but you don't scum read alisae (who is on the Yoshi wagon)?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

iron you're way out of line.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2570, Clumsy wrote:If Yoshi deserves patience for content in this game from anyone, it's me. We've got some time.
Correct...we have time.

Do you agree with me that Yoshi/Pine contradicting each other is weird? I could go for a Pine wagon because that slot is doing all of nothing right now.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #197) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2577, Clumsy wrote:I'm not getting the link between the two, tbh. What ties them together that makes their disagreement mean something?
One of them said

"I have reason to believe Clumsy"

the other said

"I have reason to question Clumsy"

like the both know something. They can't both know opposite things without one of them being scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2582, Clumsy wrote:I would like these reasons explained.
So would I

@Pine @Yoshi explain up
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2587, Transcend wrote:Gun 2 had drealmerz is town
So who is scum? You have Yoshi, pine in your do not lynch list, and dreal as probably town.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”