Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 149, James3 wrote:
In post 147, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 146, James3 wrote:
In post 144, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 142, James3 wrote:Reading is wonderful people.

I said my experience comes from playing Forum Mafia on the ToS forums, not ToS itself.
Then they play really bad Forum Mafia on the ToS forum lol.
Why do you say that?
I'm judging from your actions and way of playing.

It's tipical ToS play from waht I read. You kinda remind me of Grey in a bit tho.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit apparently.
I see you are already having false assumptions.

Anyways the fact that you always claim day 1 basically confirm my reading results. But this is not something I'm willing to argue about. It was just a point made that had to be made after what I read.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:35 am

Post by James3 »

In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Obviously they don't claim scum. They claim town. The person that seems the fakest in there claim is usually scum. This just proves how dumb it is from scum perspective to do the claiming stuff in ToS. In here tho, it's not that hard to fake.

But overall, mass claiming day 1 and looking for who's claim seems more fake is just lowering the enjoyment level of the game a lot.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 152, James3 wrote:
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
How can we know you ain't doing that now?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

James: what do you do when you are a role like Town Doctor or something that would immediately become the first NK N1?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 am

In post 153, Pepchoninga wrote:
Obviously they don't claim scum. They claim town. The person that seems the fakest in there claim is usually scum. This just proves how dumb it is from scum perspective to do the claiming stuff in ToS. In here tho, it's not that hard to fake.

But overall, mass claiming day 1 and looking for who's claim seems more fake is just lowering the enjoyment level of the game a lot.
It's Mafia for those without skill more or less. Town players just look for the fake claim, but there's no actual skill involved there. The only skill scum need there is to copy/paste from a list of fake claims faster than others. It's a really dumbed down version of Mafia. I feel as though the majority of players who've joined MS from there have no idea how to form reads or scum hunt, and it's shown quite a bit in the few games I've played since I rejoined MS. There are obvious exceptions, but the rule seems to be that if their Mafia experience comes from sites like ToS/EM/etc (I forget the other 5 minute ones), they really don't know how to play yet.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:00 am

James has stated that he played forum Mafia on the ToS website though, so it translates better. Different meta though obviously.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

He was doctor in his only other game on site and he claimed he was either doctor or BP at the start of D2 (newbie game) and won

Zeke, I was joking because I thought he was joking, so I expected him to reveal he was joking by way of making a sarcastic comment of some kind but he turned out to be serious
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 132, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm: while I already stated how dumb I think it is for a cop to claim in his very first post, it's also scummy for you to want to push a cop claim without even considering anything/anyone else. Even if he is scum, which I find unlikely due to how big of a gamble it would be to fake claim on his very first post (without any reason for it that I can think of if scum), there are more scum than just him. Without a CC, he isn't lynchable. That's common sense. To push for his lynch because 'he's practically a VT' is scummy reasoning. The only legitimate reason I can think of for scum to fake claim there is to become unlynchible D1, but it still doesn't make any sense in the long term. It isn't a good move whatsoever for scum to make (not that it's a good move for town either), so I can't see any reason to disbelieve it currently.
A CC or another cop flip would easily out him as scum
, so with 18 players in the game (glad you counted, cuz I didn't), a fake claim there makes less sense than him just being a VI used to a different meta. Do you have any other reasons for your SR on James? Is there any reason that you've ignored the rest of the players thus far (who have posted at least) and want a quicklynch already?
Well then I guess I should out myself because I promise he's 100% scum with this claim. I'm a non-consecutive role cop. Meaning when I check tonight I'll have to wait 1 night before I can check again. Which is why I would have believed a 3-shot cop because of *some* limitation. But one use when compared to my role? From his own claim he's not even a role cop, just a guilty/inno cop (which he did not deny).

So you can see where my logic came from. I tried to very lightly soft that I knew his claim was BS but it's obvious the consensus would be to not believe me. Instead of wasting a doc on a fake claim for 2 nights in a row, we might as well have him dead D1 and doctor protecting a real cop.

Let's say they got some mechanic to kill me tonight or even today. Well, at least I was service enough to town to eliminate one anti-town from the pool. But if not, I look forward into checking people out throughout the game and helping to clear people.

He's a viable lynch candidate today and for those who have said he's not yet provided zero argument as to why he isn't. Well, you're in the pool of me checking. So guess if you're scum, you should off me as quick as possible now.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:10 am

In post 158, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He was doctor in his only other game on site and he claimed he was either doctor or BP at the start of D2 (newbie game) and won

Zeke, I was joking because I thought he was joking, so I expected him to reveal he was joking by way of making a sarcastic comment of some kind but he turned out to be serious
Wait... That worked??? Lol. If I was scum, he'd have been the immediate NK target. The only way claiming doc there seems helpful is if there is a watcher on him for when he gets NK'd. So I'm guessing he never got lynched, but was he NK'd? I want to see this game now.

As for your claim, it looked obvious to me to be a joke post. Comm taking it seriously looked contrived to me, but I'll let him explain that.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 am

Smh UNVOTE:
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
Tywin, what do you make of Pepto saying James is not the Lynch today but continuing to poke at him?

-G
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Vifam »

How are you guys playing Yu gi oh when dueling network shutdown
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

So what do you got to say now Tywin? If you want to push further, we can get into a scrap right here right now. Look at my full post. It's logical for me to claim today because while he lives any protective role we have protecting his "one-shot" ass is effectively not protecting town.

Disagree? Come at me bro.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am

Post by James3 »

Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Vifam »

@___@

VOTE: James
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Vifam »

Actually you're right

UNVOTE:

Comm is obv town here though
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:

Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 169, CommKnight wrote:

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
Go for it, Sparky.

-G
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

James, you still haven't even answered if there's something special about this 1-shot. There's something I *could* believe. But I'm not giving him that outing unless he claims it himself. So cough 'er up.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 163, Vifam wrote:How are you guys playing Yu gi oh when dueling network shutdown
This must be what it feels like when someone who doesn't know Michael Jackson died finds out Michael Jackson died

UNVOTE:
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 162, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
Tywin, what do you make of Pepto saying James is not the Lynch today but continuing to poke at him?

-G
I just point out why his playong is not up to date with forum mafia. I'm also a person he is getting more and more into the game, so I think this can be competent.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post by James3 »

-G
If he were really a role cop, and he really believed that was incompatible with me being a 1-Shot Cop, he would have claimed it immediately. He didn't, ergo he's lying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”