Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 290, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 289, Vifam wrote:I meant Comm to Sly
After unvoting Comm, he called James town, poked at me, and questioned Fuzzy before landing on Sly.

Still not buying your read.

-G
This stands as true.

-G
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Let's do a check on all of his posts shall we?

First Post
In post 122, Skelda wrote:Hi guys! I didn't realize that the game had started, I'm reading back now.
Introduction post, doesn't count for anything. Nothing of substance.

Second Post
In post 123, Skelda wrote:Okay so I totally believe James obviously. I'm not convinced that it is Comm though.

Vote: Uzi
is where I'm at right now. It seemed like they were trying hard to make their James doubt seem Town.
Short 2-liner with a vote. Nothing really analyzed, which part of Uzi's posts seemed like they were trying too hard? Like which specific part? Seems like sheeping for the first line of easy reads.

Third Post
In post 214, Skelda wrote:Yeah I think James and Comm are Town too. I agree with the people saying that.

Uzi still seems possible I guess, he hasn't done anything especially Town. I could also see it being Tywin for some reason, I'm not sure how to articulate why though.
Sheeps consensus that I'm town now, just basically "I agree". Then his post about Uzi, it's like he's projecting himself unto Uzi because this is his third post and nothing "especially Town" yet! Then casts shade on Tywin because you know, he can't explain why!

Fourth Post
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
Again, he calls someone else out as not doing anything really yet what has he done up to this point? More shading. Still going after Uzi as "desperate" but look at what he's doing. GRASPING AT STRAWS STILL. Yet again, "I agree".

Fifth Post
In post 278, Skelda wrote:
In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.
Cautious scum found.
Not really.
100% usless post, expand on why you don't agree.

So out of 5 posts, first and fifth are fillers and he's done a crud job about doing anything townie as of yet but seems all too willing to call others out for not doing so much. Yet everyone he's called out has been more active and contributed much more to the conversation than he has.

So Tywin, what do you think of this analysis?

Fastposted a few times. Yep, Tywin is the towniest of the lot at the moment.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Vifam »

I guess I just assumed the post happened earlier off memory my b
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 263, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
Except this isn't true at all. Have you not read anything Sly or I have said? All I did was point out the facts, which show that he is insanely scummy. Why are you ignoring that? Do you TR sly for admitting he wants to policy lynch a cop claim that he believes is town? Do you TR him for not scum hunting at all, yet trying to discredit those that have? Or is it his shade throwing that are clearly misinformation or outright lies on what has actually happened in the game? You tell me, because you seem to have ignored everything said by him or me, and instead you just discredit my case/vote by calling it OMGUS.

If scum attack a townie, and in doing so, show that they're scum, is it OMGUS for that townie to vote the scum? What is your definition of 'scummy' if Sly looks town to you?
Your case was
In post 246, Tywin Lannister wrote:This guy admits to wanting to policy lynch a cop claim, admits to thinking it will flip town,
In post 246, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh, and then he goes on to throw shade on me randomly by saying I don't read the game (which wouldn't be AI regardless), even though I have almost twice as many posts as him
Making it approximately half of it "Throwing shade on you", which is aka OMGUS.

But, I could be wrong, I am behind a page. Let me catch up and see if things changed.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 302, Vifam wrote:I guess I just assumed the post happened earlier off memory my b
I could've bought that... if you hadn't
In post 292, Vifam wrote:I think he already established he thoughts on James before the vote

I guess those other two things are legit but that's not really much
tried to move the goalposts by saying his read on James coming before his vote on Sly was a reason to dismiss it.

-G
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Vifam »

Nah I was just mistaken
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Other inactives/flying below radar currently:

TheFuzzyLogic - 3 posts.
Zekromaster - 2 posts.
Narna - 0 posts.
Harp - 0 posts.

So 5 total out of 17 players have 5 or less posts!!! Anyone want to apply pressure? Prob?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hmm that's a nice post Comm
VOTE: Skelda
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 306, CommKnight wrote:Other inactives/flying below radar currently:

TheFuzzyLogic - 3 posts.
Zekromaster - 2 posts.
Narna - 0 posts.
Harp - 0 posts.

So 5 total out of 17 players have 5 or less posts!!! Anyone want to apply pressure? Prob?
Votes on inactive slots are worse than unused votes because they give the appearance of trying to be productive when the fact of the matter is those votes are wasted because the players in those slots are not being pressured by them.

-G
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Xanth, you 100% skipped over my post about Skelda because you were too worried about vifam's one-liner replies. The 0 post people should be probed and Zekro and Fuzzy are active but they need to be called out. While Skelda's posts so far have been reeking scum-marine.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Vifam »

I can't believe I get vilified for posting in 1 liners @_______@
ok
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 309, CommKnight wrote:@Xanth, you 100% skipped over my post about Skelda because you were too worried about vifam's one-liner replies. The 0 post people should be probed and Zekro and Fuzzy are active but they need to be called out. While Skelda's posts so far have been reeking scum-marine.
I don't really care about your little crusade. He was a scumread of mine long before you started crowing about it.

-G
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 272, SlySly wrote:
In post 259, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 224, SlySly wrote:
In post 140, PeregrineV wrote:I'd dayvig Fuzzy Logic.
Why?
In post 37, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am the town 1x lynch bait
Save us a lynch.
I took that as sarcasm. You know I need a jump start sometimes. Help a brother out. What am I missing? Is town 1x lynch bait a real thing or am I just unaware of Fuzzy's meta?
Someone asks who to shoot when half the players haven't checked in yet?

The real answer is everyone who hasn't check in yet. But, in case they wanted a semi-real answer, then Fuzzy Logic, for his single RVS post that also slightly supports James' whole claiming strategy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 312, PeregrineV wrote:Someone asks who to shoot when half the players haven't checked in yet?
A third, wasn't it?

Still, I think that's lovely reason to call b/s on the question entirely.

-G
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Comm you seem to be trying really hard to get our attention.
Why?
-Ali
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 312, PeregrineV wrote:Someone asks who to shoot when half the players haven't checked in yet?

The real answer is everyone who hasn't check in yet. But, in case they wanted a semi-real answer, then Fuzzy Logic, for his single RVS post that also slightly supports James' whole claiming strategy.
Thank you. I understand now.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Harp
Harp
Townie
Harp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Harp »

hi fam
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Hi Harp.
Talk to me about the videa game.

-Ali
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 281, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 276, Tywin Lannister wrote:In my experience, someone that gets booted by a mod and not mod killed end up flipping scum, since mod killing them D1 hurts game balance.
KAIN TEPES posted a cipher claim, ciphers are against the rules (encrypted text) so he was force replaced. Not getting modkilled is NAI
Tell that to Sly for TRing the slot for it then? I just gave my own experience, which was to show that the opposite can be true of the Kain slot as well.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm

In post 280, SlySly wrote:
In post 276, Tywin Lannister wrote:Kain (your top TR for an unknown reason)
Again, not reading.
In post 225, SlySly wrote:KainTepes - didn't read his crumb, but don't think scum be stupid enough to crumb something to get them kicked out of game
No, I read it, and it's not a reason to TR the slot. Just like Kyouko said, it's NAI. So again, it's an unknown reason.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:07 pm

In post 225, SlySly wrote:KainTepes - didn't read his crumb, but don't think scum be stupid enough to crumb something to get them kicked out of game
[/quote]
In post 285, Vifam wrote:A lot of the conversation between him today feels like he's really on everyone case, that's not really a problem but I don't really feel like he's truly digesting anything. He's kind of gone from tunnel to tunnel when transitioning from Comm to Knight and he hasn't really commented on many other players between then. The lack of pause strikes me as weird since he seems like a more detailed type of player
I don't really know what this means, but fair enough. It's a reason. I just got home from work, so I'm fully catching up now. I post throughout the day when I have time/breaks/lunch, but it isn't enough time to be responding to every player/post that aren't directed toward me, and I still can't get to all of them.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Replacement for KainTepes has been found, he'll be in once I get him his Role PM later tonight.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Sly quote wasn't meant to be in that, but I'm on phone.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 pm

@peregrin: okay so calling half my case on Sly OMGUS is still different than saying everything I said boils down to OMGUS. That's not true, because I don't vote someone I don't think is scum, and the definition of OMGUS in MS's own wiki is: OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

1. Sly isn't voting me
2. I've clearly stated why I SR him. It just so happens that his misreps, shading, and flat out lies were against me.

So again: why do you ignore the actual case and everything both he and I have said, and instead try to discredit my CASE/SR using a buzzword that doesn't fit? Do you TR Sly, and if so, why? If not, why are you defending him? He seems pretty capable of handling himself here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:51 pm

In post 307, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm that's a nice post Comm
VOTE: Skelda
Care to elaborate what you like/agree with about comm's post? Any thoughts to add? Why such low effort from you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”