Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:23 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Skruffs wrote:Uhhhh.

Why

Why would there be a town roleblocker?
Is this question for me? and if it for me, can you be more specific?

Mod Edit

Vote Count

ChocolateAttack- 1 (cicero)
Silkario8- 1 (HackerHuck)

Not Voting- 4 (ChocolateAttack, HackerHuck, Silkario8, Skruffs)

3 to lynch
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:35 am

cicero wrote: You on the other hand played a good survivors game, using your school as an excuse to contribute as little as possible. I know you are busy. I know you replaced out of several games. But I think you stayed in this one because you were more than a vanilla townie. You wanted to SURVIVE until the end. People dont get to play SK very often. You tell me this was a more interesting game, but this game has had some incredibly tedious times to it. A lot of them. And you stayed in this game of all of them? Why?? This game was more worthwhile and exciting
because you are the serial killer in this one
. As a vanilla townie I suspect you would have gotten yourself replaced long ago. You are probably the serial killer.
Out of the 3 games i replaced out, 2 game i was scum. I stay back in this game because you guys actually provide a good game and i really want to know the out come of this game. There is a very low chance for sk to survive in a game like this so why do i waste my time here, I played as sk many times before, the role doesn't excite me anymore. I should have stay over werewolf noxkill cause there were more players and it even easier for me to lurk but that game was boring.

Here are something i like about this game: active players, alot of arguings, alot of strategy being discuss that i can learn. Beside, this game is a mini game, not as stressful as other game but this it was wrong cause you guys were talk alot, lol. Still, i just want to play this game.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:46 am

Post by cicero »

You joined in July, how many times could you have played as a serial killer?

As for a low chance, the SK is very close to pulling off a complete win in this game.

You are apparently very experienced as an SK. Please tell me, how is your play different when you are playing as SK. Actually even better - please show me to some completed games of yours where I can meta your play as SK.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

You make interesting points, cicero. (Flaming remark about being surprised here, heh heh)

1) Are you claiming doctor? That's the only way you can prove yourself, i think, and i doubt you'd be suggesting to kill off the doctor if you were a townie.

2) Have you checked hack's profile to see his activity on the site during the time that he was v/la? A lot of people who are v/la are still around, only minimally. How many other games is hh in?

3) Have you examined ca's roles in the games he replaced out of? If he was power roles or mafIa in those, the theory holds less water.

I'm not refuting you, i'm asking you to flesh out your claims. Or: dance, puppet! Dance!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:07 am

http://allianora.forumotion.com/rpg-wor ... 93-105.htm

My user name in the forum above is also ChocolateAttack

This is one of the game i played as sk. I played as sk twice and one is through yahoo chat room. You guys can view the result of my sk role in the link above, i got lynch in the game though the chat room.

Cicero: if i am the SK, i really flatter, but if you look through the link i have above, i got kill in night 1, no sk experience gain there.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

(Simulposting yay)
I am curious why you thought there would be a town roleblocker, when we had already discussed that there couuldn't be any role other than doc + vig on town's side anymore
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:13 am

Skruffs wrote:(Simulposting yay)
I am curious why you thought there would be a town roleblocker, when we had already discussed that there couuldn't be any role other than doc + vig on town's side anymore
I miss that.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:18 am

Post by cicero »

1) Yeah, I may as well just claim. I dont think you need my protection for two nights. I'm the doctor. If anyone counterclaims me, lynch one of us and vig the other. Town win. I protected Jester to no avail because he got targetted twice. Last night I chose to protect absolutely no one.

2) I checked Hackerhuck's time on the site in terms of posts. He is absent for the relevant period in it's entirety.

3) I havent checked them yet. Im in one of them and his replacement is still alive so his confession dismays me slightly. It wouldnt change my mind though. Power roles and mafia, they come and go. SK is a harder lottery win to land.

I also understand Hackerhuck's SK confusion more now because he didn't know that I protected Jester. He saw the knife and stabwounds as inconclusive whereas I knew they HAD to be the work of two killers. Re-read that night scene and you'll see how he's being cautious.

Chocolate Attack just proved he lied again:
chocolate attack wrote: I played as sk many times before, the role doesn't excite me anymore.
When pressed his many times turns into:
chocolateattack wrote:This is one of the game i played as sk. I played as sk twice and one is through yahoo chat room. You guys can view the result of my sk role in the link above, i got lynch in the game though the chat room.

This is a far different story from being world weary and tired of playing as SK.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:28 am

cicero wrote: Chocolate Attack just proved he lied again:
chocolate attack wrote: I played as sk many times before, the role doesn't excite me anymore.
When pressed his many times turns into:
chocolateattack wrote:This is one of the game i played as sk. I played as sk twice and one is through yahoo chat room. You guys can view the result of my sk role in the link above, i got lynch in the game though the chat room.

This is a far different story from being world weary and tired of playing as SK.
I never said i am weary or tired of SK. Don't put words on me. I am only say that the sk role doesn't excited me. I was trying to tell you that i wasn't stay in this game because of my role. I have play every role already, there is no role that would excite me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:36 am

Post by cicero »

Well look dude, there's no magic formula. As I see it we have 3 people we can kill and 2 chances to kill them. I'm happy to let discussion continue but you arent convincing me of anything so far. Maybe skruffs feels differently.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.

Well, I've heard of games where the mafia could both role block AND kill on the same night, but it's unusual.

I'm going to wait and see what everyone else says, before I say anything more about Cicero's claim.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:43 am

Post by cicero »

Mafia can indeed role block and kill in the same night. It's because the kill belongs to the mafia GROUP and the roleblock belongs to the individual mafioso.

I knew you were on the wrong track with your doctor theorising at the beginning of the day. It's why I was counselling you to keep an open mind in as obscure a way as I could. You wouldnt have expected me to choose to protect no one, I imagine.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:45 am

cicero wrote:Well look dude, there's no magic formula. As I see it we have 3 people we can kill and 2 chances to kill them. I'm happy to let discussion continue but you arent convincing me of anything so far. Maybe skruffs feels differently.
And there is no magic word that would convince you that i am innocent either because you fix your perception on my play style and i can't do nothing about it. I already gave you my reason, i have nothing more to offer. You put your words on me and that is extremely scum for a doctor.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:46 am

Post by cicero »

Well lift your feet and help out, son. Who's the SK if not you: Hackerhuck or TS? Why and why not?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:48 am

Post by cicero »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
cicero wrote:Well look dude, there's no magic formula. As I see it we have 3 people we can kill and 2 chances to kill them. I'm happy to let discussion continue but you arent convincing me of anything so far. Maybe skruffs feels differently.
And there is no magic word that would convince you that i am innocent either because you fix your perception on my play style and i can't do nothing about it. I already gave you my reason, i have nothing more to offer. You put your words on me and that is extremely scum for a doctor.
You said you had played as SK MANY times. Many turned into 2 times. One where you died night one and a chat game.

And I am scummy because of how I paraphrased your intent? Spare me, CA.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

cicero wrote:Mafia can indeed role block and kill in the same night. It's because the kill belongs to the mafia GROUP and the roleblock belongs to the individual mafioso.

I knew you were on the wrong track with your doctor theorising at the beginning of the day. It's why I was counselling you to keep an open mind in as obscure a way as I could. You wouldnt have expected me to choose to protect no one, I imagine.
Well, usually, every player is restricted to one night action a night. For the lone mafia to be able to go out and shoot someone and then stop someone else (it wouldn't surprise me if they role blocked me, I was pretty sure everyone knew I was the vig by that point) from performing their night action, that's strange - if they knew who the doctor was, they could have roleblocked the doctor and shot the person the doctor was trying to protect, which is, well, unusual.

Mod: Could you tell us if any player roles could perform more than one action per night?

Yes, certain roles in this game can perform more than one action per night.

Since the mafia is dead it is probably not as taboo a subject to answer.

The alternative is that there was a four player mafia group, which is ridiculous.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by cicero »

I left some subtle breadcrumbs for your reading pleasure by the way. In MY posts 11, 65 and 68 (use the dropdown menu) you can find some interest uses of the words health and healthy when people are attacking me - tying my health to the town's health.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

When I did the reread, I had to give Guppy credit; despite being a total ass he didn't claim when he was at -1.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by cicero »

I actually remember thinking the same thing, skruffs. lol.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Skruffs wrote:With 5 alive, it would end the game if I killed wrong if we mislynch today. A mass claim would get the doctor exposed and thus killed, but would increase my chances to hit scum to 50%.

It's a compelling case hh but remember, you also downplayed the existance of the sk...
Might not be a bad idea to reread my posts. I said that I didn't believe that the knife/shot were indicative of both a vig and SK, but in my next post, I believed that we were more likely to have an SK than a vig.

I actually had no computer access from the 6th to the 16th, but nothing would have prevented an SK from submitting more than a couple of possible night actions before a V/LA. Had the night kill been related to some posts that came out during that time I would use that as my defence. One last point in my favor = can anyone honestly believe that BM would request replacement if he were the SK?

Let's vote TS now and think about who Skruffs should kill tonight. Unless we get a counter on Cicero - the real doc should definitely do this, it's between TS, ChocoAttack and me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:32 am

Post by cicero »

Why do I feel like whatever I pick, I'll pick wrong? ;-)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Let's do a mass claim.
I feel that sikario is the wrong play, if he gets hammahd preemptively, te hammerrer better have a bulletproof vest.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:12 am

Post by cicero »

Mass Claim: Tick Tock, I'm still the doc.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Three two one, i still got a gun!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 am

Post by cicero »

So you think Ca and Huck is a better play, Skruffs? I'm not completely opposed. Strudel yelled vanilla townie about 10 million times. Neither she nor white seemed playing all that much of a survival game.

What do you think of Huck's responses? Particularly his battle mage point.

What about CAs stuff?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”