Micro 678: Grand Idea Mafia! - GAME OVER!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 am

Post by TTTT »

These appear to be all the mod-confirmed innocent roles:
In post 2576, Vedith wrote:
1 shot Town Innocent Child Neighborizer

You are confirmed as an Innocent Child at the start of the game
You have a 1 shot Neighborizer power
In post 1440, kirroha wrote:
Innocent Scumbag

Mod-confirmed innocent who has to act as scummy as possible. Will win if lynched, can also win with town. If investigated the night before, suddenly acts pro-town the next day.
In post 1409, Lucky2u wrote:
Super Hated Innocent Child

Is always at L-1 but is mod confirmed to be Town.

In that case Ichor it seems a bit unwinnable but let's see what happens if it ever comes up hehe.
In post 1178, eyestott wrote:Innocent Child day Vig
In post 1169, Toon Fighter wrote:just to bump this thread a bit:

Mafia Innocent Child Godfather

You are exposed as innocent by the mod day 1. You turn innocent if you are investigated. You win with the mafia
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am

Post by TTTT »

the only roles I can find that want a no-lynch
neither are confirmed innocent
In post 1922, KittyMo wrote:
Town Judge

If no lynch occurs, you may inform the mod who will be lynched instead. (If the game is modless for some reason, you are Vanilla Town.)
In post 1206, Toon Fighter wrote:
Batman Superpowered Fudge and Chocolate Ice Cream Pacifist!

You have a great role! You are Batman! You are superpowered! You are a Fudge and Chocolate Ice cream!

But none of those things give you a Power role right away. No, you start in the dark. Waiting. Lurking. Expecting the game to mold you and make you stronger. However, you do not have a vote, as Batman does not believe in killing and/or being a part of a death election. You win if two separate days end in a No-Lynch.

You are, however, richer with every vote cast for you. Something to do with corruption in the government. Whenever a player votes for you, the mod rolls a 12-die. You get one of the following Bat-Powers:
1) Get a 1-shot Battarang! Blocks a player for one night!
2) Get a 1-shot Bat-Cape! Can track a player for one night!
3) Get a 1-shot Batmobile! Can commute one night and be immune to every night action! Also, can't do anything else that night!
4) Get a 1-shot Bat-Disguise! Immunity to lynching for 24 hours!
5) Get a 1-shot Bat-Punch! Give target player a knockout into the next day (can't post for 24 hours)!
6) Get a 1-shot Robin! Can neighbor with a target player for 24 hours!
7) Get a 1-shot Bat-Butler! Cleans all evidence and makes you untrackable for one night!
8) Get a 1-shot Bat-Binoculars! Can watch a player for one night!
9) Get a 1-shot Bat-Med-Kit! Can protect another player for one night!
10) Get a 1-shot Bat-Vote! Can cast one single vote, valid for one single day!
11) Get a 1-shot Bat-Training! Can train another player to gain Bat-like skills for one game day! Whenever someone votes for them, they gain a Bat-like ability from this list!
12) Lose all abilities gained so far!

Good Luck, BATMAN!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 648, Srceenplay wrote:Crystal come post some more. I feel sick and having a stressful day. You post no matter how mean, wrong or unnerving always puts a smile on my face when I get to your heart in the sig.
Aww

*virtual hug*
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 649, TTTT wrote:
In post 642, drealmerz7 wrote:I've read it, TTTT, why quote it to me in regards to what I said?! do you believe it to be true, or a modlie?
mod-lie
Isn't a mod-confirmed townie usually cleared as "Innocent <
Child, Townie, Etc
>"?
In post 4, kirroha wrote:
The Mod has an announcement to make...

drealmerz7 is a
mod-confirmed innocent
in my mind the role Innocent Child is a role unto itself - pretty much a confirmed vanilla towny because the only power is to be confirmed

I have a power, obviously the mod is not going to confirm that I have a fucking power or what role I might have beyond INNOCENT, because obviously I'm not an INNOCENT CHILD

I don't get your point, but those are my points
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think it is obvious my role was concocted of innocent scumbag (this is where my post restriction comes in, encouraging me to be a raging madman through and through, combines with the no-lynch info-gather craziness and ALL OF IT) + mod "liberties" + modlies of somekind?

I'm guessing the mod is lying about "all roles coming from these posts" or some degree of that, I don't know, or at least exaggerate their "liberties" with the role more than it is indicated in the rules.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

give an information gathering role a shit-posting restriction and a far-fetched (BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!! IF YOU JUST BELIEVE!!!!!!) D1 no-lynch goal and let it rip...

it's a

G
R
A
N
D
I
D
E
A

if I ever saw one
balance among all things
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wouldn't it be funny if the day ended with Dr Ealmerz VII MD at 399 posts
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

No I'm not scumreading him because he hasn't sort the game yet. I'm scumreading him because he is faking attidue to show himself like he is sorting the game and his obvious fake scum reactions to the push on himself.

I am making a case for my screenplay scum read. I expect your full answers to this case or your votes - or I will reaplce out.

I'm Voteless, If I'm going to be an ignored voteless then I'm better to be out of this game.

My first point which was mainly to poke him was his try for forcing everyone attention on drealmz crap. His question in this post was what sound an alarm in my mind :
In post 264, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 260, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 257, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 255, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 97, Srceenplay wrote:
Innocent Scumbag

Mod-confirmed innocent who has to act as scummy as possible. Will win if lynched, can also win with town. If investigated the night before, suddenly acts pro-town the next day.
I have determined that this is in fact dreal's role

UNVOTE:

Why so sure??
why are you trying to focus town attention on drealm today?
This is where a lot of the attention already is, so why? not get it sorted out?
He clearly knew that we can't sort drealm with his spam flooding the thread unless by doing setup spec. He even suggested a suitable - convincing role for him but even after me asking why are you trying to do that he said " This is where a lot of the attention is already is" as an excuse.

Thats exactly scum mindset cause Thats where they can safely Buy Time and Town confusion.

I explained it in this post as well:
In post 273, Crystal Maiden wrote:I called it that cause it had no scumhunting or evaluation/progress in it. It wasn't asked to help him or anyone in sorting your or drealmz, it was just asked to poke everyone "hey! infinity thinks this is drealmz role, lets talk about drealmz!"

if he was truely sumhunting he would search the roles and would say, hey look at this one. This might be the case as well because X and Y. or if he was trying to see your reasoning he would say "this is bad!" or if he was supporting you he would say "this is a good view!" if he was asking for clarification he would say "I think because X and Y, Z might be the case. am I missing something?"

he is not scum hunting - he apears active = he is a scum lean of mine

why you think that question wasn't light wighted or in surface level?
Suddenly after me pointing this out I get to L1 and if I wasn't online to claim I was lynched. Knowing the ratio of scum in this (and the fact I'm voteless and there is a double voter and the awful way TTTT sheeped those votes in this post:
In post 272, TTTT wrote:plenty of voteless scum in the Grand Idea thread
VOTE: crystal
come at me bro!
oh wait...
But I claimed before the hammer gets possible. Obviously hammering me after that claim was a scum claim.

anyway
In post 387, Crystal Maiden wrote:You were trying to Build a councious and force the conversation from what I've saw. The problem is not that you have no opinion on others but that you wern't trying to make one and you were just hoping around directing the conversation to look active
This was my initial case on screenplay ^
In post 424, Srceenplay wrote:Why does Not Mafia want to vote me?
I poked this post with
In post 429, Crystal Maiden wrote:Screen reaction to pressure is so fake in the midtime >.>
and he responded with
In post 431, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 429, Crystal Maiden wrote:Screen reaction to pressure is so fake in the midtime >.>
I'm not reacting yet. So you thinking I'm reacting looks fake.
^^^ Which is practically a scum claim. Look at this guilty conscious ...
In post 438, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 435, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 431, Srceenplay wrote:
I'm not reacting yet. So you thinking I'm reacting looks fake.
But you are reacting.

The fact your trying to fake calmness in it is fake
Nope
so scum
In post 451, Srceenplay wrote:Finally.

So Crystal why do I look scumier than Not Mafia?
Instead of making a point about himself he is trying to change my thinking process and draw my attention to someone else which is fine by itself but
In post 453, Srceenplay wrote:Especially sense you have no vote to protect him.
In post 455, Srceenplay wrote:So your not saying he isn't scum but you thinking I'm scumier because I have asked the wrong questions?
He tried to make it like my vote on him has any realations to my not sure yet read on not mafia without actually accusing me or him of anything cause he couldn't win that argument - He just wanted to throw dirt on town councious here

and he denied that try in here :
In post 463, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 455, Srceenplay wrote:So your not saying he isn't scum but you thinking I'm scumier because I have asked the wrong questions?
In post 464, Srceenplay wrote:Question mark at the end.
Acting like he is actually asking me if I'm assosciative with not mafia or not - like its not a loaded question
In post 472, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 470, Crystal Maiden wrote:At this point I bet all my mafia career on this
Please don't say that. I would hate to be the reason you never play here again.
returnes to my asking for pressure with such an ATE
In post 479, Srceenplay wrote:I can't believe I'm considered the weird one in this game!?!?
tried to divert attention in the middle of the conversation with me again - obviously to that spammer drealmz -

but he denied it here :
In post 492, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 490, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 489, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 486, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 483, Srceenplay wrote:If you ever think I am diverting say something. Put me back on track. I don't think I have but if so it was not done on purpose.
You were hinting on drealmz again

right in the middle of me pressuring you
Where?
That wasn't talking about anyone in particularly.
attacked my self meta to say how my stubborness can be harmful to town - trying to lecture me - more apeasing.

Accuse me that my push on him is acting but not discussing it in light :
In post 496, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 493, Srceenplay wrote:You are beginning to act like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
so you think I'm acting - or your trying to imply you think I'm acting - and your not trying to sort that out?
What an unrealated crap - trying to make me feel guilty about my stubborn push on him instead of doing anything for the game:
In post 500, Srceenplay wrote:Point out the times you have been wrong in your game play.
KNows he can't push me or fight back a 1v1 and tries to delay my push on him - Buying time to delay sumhunting - his exuse is that "he is not as good as me" when he was trying to leture me before:
In post 529, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 529, Crystal Maiden wrote:When will you try to find that out?
With every post. I might not be as good as you and I might be new to forum mafia but I will not give up or quit trying to figure out the game I'm in.

So I don't know the time when. It might be today, tomorrow, or even end game but we will all figure it out eventually.
agreed when someone brough a lurker to attention. OMGUSed (not with vote - I mean reationed) ASAP after the post but because he was working he posted an answer to ASP 30 mins later. I don't buy this crap. He was online to react like this:
In post 579, Srceenplay wrote:Thanks for showing up....late.
Maybe next game I'll put in as much effort as you did in your first 48 hours that way I look more town. (Sarcasm)
but couldn't post this then :
In post 581, Srceenplay wrote:I didn't recognize ASP. I didn't know if that was correct or if he was saying asap. To be fair it's hard to say that you have been a player in this game until this first post. Unless you want me to assume you have been playing this entire time but deliberately lurking.
which was answering to the fact ASP was scumreading him for not beleving he could forget his name (which was redicolous reasoning)

But Its obvious HE WAS thinking how he can answer to that to look Better in that conversation - to make his last reaction look better
In post 601, Srceenplay wrote:I am going to have to agree with our Stubborn Maiden. I don't think talking about rl is an alignment indicator. I have done it before.
If you are having a bad week I'm sorry to hear that ASP.

ASP seems to have an indifferent attitude. Maybe that might give onsite to there alignment. I don't feel like scum would try to give off that type of attitude. Draws a little to much attention I think.
THen he calms the newly formed wagon on ASP down. kepping in mind ASP is highly lurking this can be either :

- bussying : ASP and he are scum partners. ASP voted him as his first vote after lurk to distant. He wants to deflect the wagon for now
- Distancing : ASP is a lurker and there is a good chance for getting a mislynh there (if he is town) so staying away from the wagon that was easily fornmed on him and acting calm about it is what a scum will do in this case
- none : Screen is town and he agrees with my attck to infinity about RL stuff - Infinity likes screen attidue but doesn't agree with the point he is agreed with which makes him a hypocrat.

now get your votes on screenplay.

@TTTT By putting my name in your list (when I claimed such a confirmable role [unless you know a way to stop it to make me look bad?!]), and by putting everyones name who are currently voting scum screenplay, You won't be able to endgame this without your partner. Now please bus your partner cause I will make sure he sinks.
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 648, Srceenplay wrote:Crystal come post some more. I feel sick and having a stressful day. You post no matter how mean, wrong or unnerving always puts a smile on my face when I get to your heart in the sig.
I just made my case on you

I reviewed the whole game and My feelings about your slot is not changed.

Is that bad? If it is why should I change my feelings?

Who are scum and why your not scum hunting?
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 652, Infinity 324 wrote:
Aww

*virtual hug*
I can put more hearts in my posts

<3

but sorry :( HURT WITH A BLADE: screenplay
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

Being a developer on site shows you these bbcodes as a list

They are so funny :D
<3
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:46 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 653, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 649, TTTT wrote:
In post 642, drealmerz7 wrote:I've read it, TTTT, why quote it to me in regards to what I said?! do you believe it to be true, or a modlie?
mod-lie
Child, Townie, Etc
>"?

drealmerz7 is a
mod-confirmed innocent
in my mind the role Innocent Child is a role unto itself - pretty much a confirmed vanilla towny because the only power is to be confirmed

I have a power, obviously the mod is not going to confirm that I have a fucking power or what role I might have beyond INNOCENT, because obviously I'm not an INNOCENT CHILD

I don't get your point
, but those are my points
my point was that last part that you cut out of my post
In post 649, TTTT wrote:
mod-lie
Child, Townie, Etc
>"?

drealmerz7 is a
mod-confirmed innocent

"Mod-confirmed" looks to be part of the role
, like...
Innocent Scumbag

show me a role that is anything close to what you claim
I can't find it
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Thx for the heart. It really did make me smile after reading that long winded blah.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 658, Crystal Maiden wrote:
I just made my case on you

I reviewed the whole game and My feelings about your slot is not changed.

Is that bad? If it is why should I change my feelings?

Who are scum and why your not scum hunting?
My vote is still on the same person. I don't know about you yet.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not even looking in the fucking thread there, TTTT, it doesn't matter to me

I know what I know, I don't need to try and look for w ahtever the fuck, if it's not there, it's not there, I can't help that
balance among all things
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:00 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 657, Crystal Maiden wrote:@TTTT By putting my name in your list (when I claimed such a confirmable role [unless you know a way to stop it to make me look bad?!]), and by putting everyones name who are currently voting scum screenplay, You won't be able to endgame this without your partner. Now please bus your partner cause I will make sure he sinks.
I'm an idiot
and didn't see your claim until just now
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

You don't even care enough to push your line of thinking (which is not mafia is scum for sheeping me I suppose) that means you don't believe thats a legit vote yourself.

@Drealm, My gun is on your head. (it was on inifinities but I put it on yours). If you want to live you need to show me your town.
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 665, TTTT wrote:
In post 657, Crystal Maiden wrote:@TTTT By putting my name in your list (when I claimed such a confirmable role [unless you know a way to stop it to make me look bad?!]), and by putting everyones name who are currently voting scum screenplay, You won't be able to endgame this without your partner. Now please bus your partner cause I will make sure he sinks.
I'm an idiot
and didn't see your claim until just now
Your vote was the reason I reached L1, You unvoted me after that

and you missed my claim?

Sure
<3
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 666, Crystal Maiden wrote:
@Drealm,... show me your town.
balance among all things
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

you're*

Ok, you're dead tonight
<3
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

but you said "YOUR"!

HAVE YOU NO SENSE OF HUMOR?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm sorry I spammed so much

this is a fun game

don't kill me

I'm innocent!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

total waste of shot
balance among all things
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

I HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR

and you're dead. You just proved your not trust able at all and letting you live is a game throw

pedit : so show me your role from that topic. You can't copy paste role pm but you can show us the shit your claiming exists.
<3
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 669, Crystal Maiden wrote:you're*

Ok, you're dead tonight
Are you not worried that that your treating behavior could get you killed.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”