Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1536, mastina wrote:His second and third picks? Oh yeah, you can throw out the majority of my logic there. Without him having drafted you, me, or Fate, that means he's already deviating significantly from the status I would by default assume him to take. But I still maintain that his FIRST pick would be someone he considered special.
Ha I called his WIFOM ages ago

Sorry had to gloat about that

Your town block is OK with me except Fate is scum and Vax I have as null (I'm going to roll with you being town for now)
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Monokuma »

SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Well first off, Pre-game knowledge is that SAJ is an apathetic as fuck townie. I believe he was an all town wagon in the Hunger games and was lolhammered on the 2nd day of D3 or D4.

The thing is, he still posted and gave concrete thought.

This is weak as fuck and what to me is I think fence sitting. It's short and brief but I gotta research the hunger games and ISO him
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 208, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 207, SirCakez wrote:
Mastin could be scum or could be town, who knows? = this post basically
What do YOU think?
I apologize, i thought i conveyed my thoughts well in the post. Basically, Mastina'a posts to me don't tell us if she is town and doing a lot of work to game solve early or if she is scum and is doing a lot of work to set up the days how she wants them to play out. All that her posts so far tell us is that she is putting tons of information out in order to be able to cherry pick things from those posts later to pair with what people do, be that pro-town actions or anti-town actions i have no clue. She is brilliant though because you better bet that no matter happens, those posts will be used, be it If she herself returns to them or everyone else combs through them once there is a flip or two.
In post 338, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So Pine, like, are you trying to keep him alive by making us think you want him lynched and then we think he is town because you would never say to lynch your own team but you actually did pick him for your team? Or are you trying to get him lynched by saying to lynch him which we think is actually your attempt to save a scum member so we would consider him town and then we actually lynch him because we would say you knew we would townread him for what you did but actually we scumread him and my brain exploded.

What does Pine gain from saying he wants a Nacho lynch actually say? I think Pine knows we would townread Nacho for that so he said it because he actually wants us to scumread Nacho but we are smarter than to fall for Pine's trap and he knows that so he thinks we will townread Nacho when we actually need to scumread nacho.

I quit, i am out, im done, im going to bed.
None of these posts anything.
If town, they're coming from a paranoid perspective; the reason why I wanted you to get in SAJ's shoes and keep your own paranoia on mastina in mind is because "town who is just paranoid as hell" is the narrative if SAJ is town here. If he's scum, he's incapable of taking a stance on anything which would surprise me (he seemed to take stances just fine when we played together), but it would also be strange to me because I'd expect that Pine would at least do some light advising for his scumteam and "waffle like an insane person" doesn't seem to be the direction he would be given. I bring up Pine in particular but the bolded in the second post is a remarkably shallow comment and weird interaction for someone who would be trying to plan out Pine interactions.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1576, Monokuma wrote:SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
Hi! Right now, I feel like you're focusing too much on the "mastina is town" aspect of the game and glossing over everything else; what are your reads elsewhere other than Fate-scum?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'd also appreciate comments on the five people mastina pointed out as a townblock; while she isn't interested in hearing criticisms to it, that's what I want to hear the most; I'm coming from a similar place so if I'm wrong here I'd really appreciate if people spent time chipping away at my shitty reads.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 pm

read SAJ's ISO
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

You'll notice two things. He's productive, provides some thought, doesn't post much but when he does, it's game solving and he moves his vote around. He doesn't placeholder vote which is what he did here.

Literally my only experience with SAJ is me being scum and knowing his every post is town. I don't recognize any of his play here.

I will do another read over tho and see if i still get the same feeling of scum
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also the site lagged for a moment and I had a heart attack.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1581, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:read SAJ's ISO
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

You'll notice two things. He's productive, provides some thought, doesn't post much but when he does, it's game solving and he moves his vote around. He doesn't placeholder vote which is what he did here.

Literally my only experience with SAJ is me being scum and knowing his every post is town. I don't recognize any of his play here.

I will do another read over tho and see if i still get the same feeling of scum
I will read through that ISO in a moment; what do you think of the point that I just brought up?

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

In post 1582, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also the site lagged for a moment and I had a heart attack.
Quoted For Truth

P-Edit: Reading it
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

By the way:
In post 570, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 499, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm "on the spectrum", btw, but, I hate that fucking categorization and really just prefer "different" (
indigo
child is okay, but, meh)
Just remember the bolded word Dreal
In post 1217, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am back from VLA and reading up, i am active again!
There was basically a solid week between these posts, but if you look at Secret Agent Jin's posting history across the site during the V/LA, SAJ had to have logged on at least five times in that week, during which none of them Jin posted here. (This as far as I know isn't talking about ongoing games.)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1575, SirCakez wrote:Your town block is OK with me except Fate is scum and Vax I have as null (I'm going to roll with you being town for now)
Cakez, I love you but you have a tendency to tunnel.
Can we talk about your Fate read? Lay it out for me; I'd grab the reasoning myself but I'm currently in SAJ mode right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 381, Secret Agent Jin wrote:On another note and something i am sure of, i dont think she is bussing Nacho, so they probably arent partners. I am sure that they are opposite alignments, town!mastina/scum!nacho or scum!mastina/town!nacho. That is really all i am able to obtain so.far from the game as i am quite busy until tommorow night.
Need to check timestamps on this post, but when SAJ was playing against me as scum in a newbie game, he tried to paint TvT wagons as SvT and I roasted both him and his partner for it.
I'd like to think that he wouldn't stumble down the same road quite so willingly.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by mastina »

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm for this game.
Could find the timestamp for the newbie in question if I knew which one.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1579, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1576, Monokuma wrote:SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
Hi! Right now, I feel like you're focusing too much on the "mastina is town" aspect of the game and glossing over everything else; what are your reads elsewhere other than Fate-scum?
We've been giving reads throughout the day. If they haven't been revisited, they largely haven't changed. Only exception we can think of at this very moment is that we're giving Gin a pass for the day, he's been better. Willing to vote Jin if that's where the wind blows, though don't expect us to be exactly alacritous about a lurker lynch.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

In post 1578, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 208, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 207, SirCakez wrote:
Mastin could be scum or could be town, who knows? = this post basically
What do YOU think?
I apologize, i thought i conveyed my thoughts well in the post. Basically, Mastina'a posts to me don't tell us if she is town and doing a lot of work to game solve early or if she is scum and is doing a lot of work to set up the days how she wants them to play out. All that her posts so far tell us is that she is putting tons of information out in order to be able to cherry pick things from those posts later to pair with what people do, be that pro-town actions or anti-town actions i have no clue. She is brilliant though because you better bet that no matter happens, those posts will be used, be it If she herself returns to them or everyone else combs through them once there is a flip or two.
In post 338, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So Pine, like, are you trying to keep him alive by making us think you want him lynched and then we think he is town because you would never say to lynch your own team but you actually did pick him for your team? Or are you trying to get him lynched by saying to lynch him which we think is actually your attempt to save a scum member so we would consider him town and then we actually lynch him because we would say you knew we would townread him for what you did but actually we scumread him and my brain exploded.

What does Pine gain from saying he wants a Nacho lynch actually say? I think Pine knows we would townread Nacho for that so he said it because he actually wants us to scumread Nacho but we are smarter than to fall for Pine's trap and he knows that so he thinks we will townread Nacho when we actually need to scumread nacho.

I quit, i am out, im done, im going to bed.
None of these posts anything.
If town, they're coming from a paranoid perspective; the reason why I wanted you to get in SAJ's shoes and keep your own paranoia on mastina in mind is because "town who is just paranoid as hell" is the narrative if SAJ is town here. If he's scum, he's incapable of taking a stance on anything which would surprise me (he seemed to take stances just fine when we played together), but it would also be strange to me because I'd expect that Pine would at least do some light advising for his scumteam and "waffle like an insane person" doesn't seem to be the direction he would be given. I bring up Pine in particular but the bolded in the second post is a remarkably shallow comment and weird interaction for someone who would be trying to plan out Pine interactions.
100% honesty, what you say makes sense but I don't want it to; ergo, I'm willing to move on but I still don't think he's anywhere near townbloc status.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Newbie in question was Plotinus's recent URW newbie game.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:52 pm

In post 1589, Monokuma wrote:
Willing to vote Jin if that's where the wind blows
, though don't expect us to be exactly alacritous about a lurker lynch.
hating this post immensely
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:52 pm

In post 1591, Nachomamma8 wrote:Newbie in question was Plotinus's recent URW newbie game.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69627
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 383, Secret Agent Jin wrote:The original post was like an info dump, conveying what my brain is thinking as i read. The original post was just my outlook on the situation and a couple questions. The post two posts above this was telling you i have 0 clue as to what mastina is alignment wise because her brain obviously is in a higher gear than mine and i could never even allude to being on the same level mentally as her.
And, honestly? I like this post.
This is a post where Secret Agent Jin just seems scared of Mastina; I can sympathize with this approach (newbies occasionally mistake me for a scary player and so I see it sometimes), and I like that his posts here don't really seem to have any scum motivation; and if Gin is right that SAJ is the type of player who goes full apathy mode as town, I don't really feel as bad about the low low volume (and I don't mind posting elsewhere bit because I do that all the time unfortunately).

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Nacho, if you need a thread, I can find it in point oh 2 seconds so at your service
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1592, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1589, Monokuma wrote:
Willing to vote Jin if that's where the wind blows
, though don't expect us to be exactly alacritous about a lurker lynch.
hating this post immensely
Suck a dick, thespian.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by mastina »

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 am
^This is the first mention of the TvT point I can find in your iso for that game. Three days prior. 1499 in that game, compared to from this game.

I think that's within the margin of error, isn't it?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reading that ISO Gin linked now.

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Monokuma »

How
dare
we be give indication before the deadline that there is a specific wagon we're willing to vote rather than the one we've largely be on. What fucking awful people we are, giving that information. Fucking string us up.

Shoot yourself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”