PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 323, Tywin Lannister wrote:@peregrin: okay so calling half my case on Sly OMGUS is still different than saying everything I said boils down to OMGUS. That's not true, because I don't vote someone I don't think is scum, and the definition of OMGUS in MS's own wiki is: OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

1. Sly isn't voting me
2. I've clearly stated why I SR him. It just so happens that his misreps, shading, and flat out lies were against me.

So again: why do you ignore the actual case and everything both he and I have said, and instead try to discredit my CASE/SR using a buzzword that doesn't fit? Do you TR Sly, and if so, why? If not, why are you defending him? He seems pretty capable of handling himself here.
1. Spirit of OMGUS - (you scumread him for him scumreading you)
2. I guess when you confront him about those misreps, shading, and lies, I'll eagerly read both of your posts thoroughly.

I null-read Sly, because of my experience playing him in past games. Time will tell, I suppose.

I'm mostly trying to get a read off of you, because there is a sense of activity from you, but it's not seeming to reach the conclusions I expected.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 355, Harp wrote:
Alright just got caught up
, can we not lynch someone for suggesting claims?

Also can we not claim in general because that's dumb af in this form of setup. If anything claims shouldn't be done till cycle 2 at the earliest since that's when results start coming in. Right now it seems like a ton of speculation and "scumslips" that could be associated as nothing but idk.
Is there any reason to vote for anyone yet
Semantically, this seems contradictory to me.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:42 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Prodding Pepchoninga and TheFuzzyLogic99
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 358, Harp wrote:NOC setup
What's a NOC setup?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 366, Harp wrote:
In post 359, Land of Xanth wrote:Well a good place to start would be your reads.
Tho you're concerning me that you're waiting for a scumslip for some reason...Why are you waiting for that?
Also look at
-Ali
See I find both people in said post dumb af.

There is no reason to claim cop day 1 period. There is no tangible benefit except to supposedly avoid a lynch but even then a desperation cop claim is stupid, the second thing is someone CC'd that claim. If anything. it's better to just take the 50-50 since one of them are bound to be scum.

If you're town then you're bad for painting a target on yourself for claiming cop and getting mafia to kill you.
If you're mafia then you're still bad for being the #1 target for inspects and being easily exposed.

Lose lose either way.

The CC honestly just forces a 50-50 as for who, I don't know really so have fun there.
He could be town bulletproof trying to suck up a nightkill.
Or any other sort of role that could hurt scum by his death or targeting.
Etc.
Etc.

But, based on your claim of 50-50, which one is scum and which one is town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Prod dodge, will catch up now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 393, Vifam wrote:Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
My biggest issue is he is equating rolecop with cop, yet seems to know the difference, thereby making his counterclaim not an actual COUNTERclaim, but merely a reason to cast doubt on James.

Yet, in the event of James townflip, he still maintains the perfect alibi of "I said I was a ROLEcop."
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 279, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 253, CommKnight wrote:
In post 234, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Land of Xanth wrote:BTW Tywin, did you see Comm's claim?
If so, why are you still voting him?
-Ali
Not caught up, but saw this after hitting last page. I'm not voting him? I unvoted right as he ninja'd me with the claim earlier today. Look at the vote count from mod. I unvoted before you did? Have you not read the thread at all?
Tywin, what do you think of the Xanth hydra at the moment? It's obvious they've been missing a lot of posts and are hard-defending a poor claim so early.

Furthermore, do you agree with my analysis of the 1-shot cop balance wise? If anything it should've been my role that was limited shot and his non-consecutive. In your mind does a one-shot cop
*really*
make sense? Whether or not SlySly is scum, his words ring true. I don't believe there to be a second cop in this game. There's many other town PRs to fill before a second cop spot is filled.

Xanth hydra seems to ignore this logic and furthermore isn't really providing much of their own reads or analysis. Aside from saying no cops are being lynched today, they've only been asking other people questions, not really adding anything of import to the game as of yet.

Also to answer another question earlier. Yes, it really does benefit town if James has a modification and outs it. Because then his claim would've been more believable. Right now I'm death-tunneling him and I'll admit that because I know his claim is BS. Right now I'm hard SR'ing the Xanth hydra. Based on gut and their "contribution" so far to the discussion and not really putting James on the fire like they should be. So if James is not lynched today, I can definitely do a Xanth lynch. Their posts are majorly fluff and perhaps I'm new to the site, but surely I can't be the only one seeing their activity as such.

Anyway, definitely hard town read on Tywin. He didn't immediately buddy me or anything and I feel he's town motivated.
Due to having actual experience playing with Alisae and grey (although I can't talk about ongoing games, so there's a limit to what I can say here), they feel town to me in this instance. Idk what scum Alisae looks like, but the other head plays differently (aka far more cautious, less ability to generate reads, sheeping others, etc) IMO while scum.

I also play 'by the book' web it comes to claims, and the book says to not lynch them without a flip or CC, or at least enough room to gamble on it (like if there was only 1 scum left) and not have it hurt town much. D1 just is a bad day to flip cop claims. Either the guy will get his 1-shot off tonight, or he will be NK'd tonight. If neither happen, he can be flipped later. So in that respect, I agree with the hydra. It doesn't make sense to push him there, and I think he's easy lynchbait regardless. I don't want him in a Lylo situation, but if he's town, he won't make it there anyways.

As far as balance, not really, because we don't know the setup without some flips. It's a shitty gamble to say a 1-shot doesn't fit balance-wise. That's a bad argument. If he didn't claim an X-shot, I'd be far more suspicious, but those modifiers are there for balance reasons. You being a role cop instead of normal cop means there are some heavy PRs in the game. There'd be no other reason for it, so due to that, an X-shot doesn't strike me as unbalanced. I don't really follow why you think otherwise?

The hydra is playing as Ali always plays, which is to ask a shit ton of questions and form reads much later. That's how I've seen it in the multiple games I've played with her, and she was town in them all. I don't see how asking questions is scummy. That's what scum hunting entails. Reads that aren't solidified with questions are usually shit.

I think you acknowledging the tunnel is fine, and I don't have a problem with SRing him, but I don't think he's a good lynch today. If he's lying, he's not the only scum, and more reads on everyone is a better play. If he is lynched and flips town, what then? What info is gained, and why did we just let all the lurking fucks slide by for another day without reason?

See my point?
Twy please...you wven hydra with Alis. HE IS A DUDE FFS.

Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 399, CommKnight wrote:
In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
I actually agree with Ram, and find his logic to be equivalent to my own.

Aside from the claim, you are actively scumhunting, so I give you a little more credit than plain null, but at this point in the game you're better off with reasoned cases like Skelda than "setup" reasons like James.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 282, Vifam wrote:I think LoX/Comm/ssbm/james are town

The last game I was in PV was scum and he was lurking through pretty much all of it, based on that experience he can be town cuz he's active right now.

As of right now Id lynch Sly/Tywain/Uzi
Could you explain your LoX and ssbm read?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 296, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
I rest my case. Your read is shit.

-G
Typical Grey.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 311, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 309, CommKnight wrote:@Xanth, you 100% skipped over my post about Skelda because you were too worried about vifam's one-liner replies. The 0 post people should be probed and Zekro and Fuzzy are active but they need to be called out. While Skelda's posts so far have been reeking scum-marine.
I don't really care about your little crusade. He was a scumread of mine long before you started crowing about it.

-G
Even more typical Grey.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 332, SlySly wrote:Welcome, Ramcius. Can you please tell Tywin you are town so he can get some shut eye? Thanks in advance.
This post is ighg. Also please...you knew that KT was town because reasons?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 437, Narna wrote:I think both of the mind-bendingly stupid cop claims are town.

I'm surprised this doesn't have more votes.

VOTE: Lil Uzi
In post 438, Narna wrote:{Comm, James, Kyouko
Skelda, Xanth, Vifam}
{Twin, Pep, Fuzzy, Harp, TTTT, Zekromaster}
{Slysly, Ramcius,
PV, Lil Uzi}
In post 439, Ramcius wrote:
In post 437, Narna wrote:I think both of the mind-bendingly stupid cop claims are town.

I'm surprised this doesn't have more votes.

VOTE: Lil Uzi
why he?
I'm curious why him when me and him are both equal scumreads, and there are like 2 votes on me in the last 10+ posts.

Seems off.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 346, SlySly wrote:
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Again, his post was deleted. You're arguing semantics. You know exactly what I meant. Why play coy?
Click Timeshift Mafia III. Go to page 1. Scroll to Post 8. Who posted it? That's a post that's not deleted. Hmmm, that contradicts what you said. Hate me for dealing in facts.
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Also, yes, I believe you're scum and the only reason you'd TR a slot that doesn't make any sense to have any read on (other than null) is due to that. I also want to know why you'd be playing the way you are as scum. You're practically admitting it, and I can't figure out why. Is that direct enough for you, or do you want to continue talking about how I should word things differently, even though you fully understand everything I say to you?

Here, let me be even more direct and down to the point for you:

Are you scum?

What's your angle?

Who are your scum buddies?
I'm not scum. My angle is a town win. I don't have any scum buddies.
I dislike the questions but I dislike the answers even more. Twyin is definitely a strong TR for now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 447, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Uzi: so discussing the reads list of Sly/LoX would've moved the game along, but me discussing Sly's other posts were not? How does that make any sense? Also, I ignored his request, because I was going to do a read list myself until I saw that almost everyone was lurking/inactive/0-2 posts total (all with no real content) for me to say anything more than 'these couple of players are obv town, these 1-2 players look scummy, the other 12-15 players are completely null.' It was pointless and I stopped. Narna hadn't posted yet. Gamma wasn't replaced. Hark didn't post yet. Most players had maybe 1 RVS post at best. So how would his request for me to discuss a useless endeavor have progressed the game more than my genuine SR on Sly?
Well, 2 other people did it. What does that say to you about their reads?
In post 447, Tywin Lannister wrote: It looked like chainsawing to me, since the goal seemed to be take heat off of Sly there. Otherwise, it could be scum trying to gain TCred by defending what he saw as lynchbait. I don't see why town would defend another player from simple questions, especially when Sly seemed capable of answering them himself. He wasn't wilting under pressure like a new player may (which then makes the defense more understandable), so I still can't see why he'd do it. His entire point about the OMGUS thing looks fabricated, and the term didn't even fit.
I pointed out that one-half of your scumread on Sly came from him scumreading you.

Feel free to continue to do it, but I find posts like more useful than .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 363, Ramcius wrote:i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

also, he's smart, and arrogant for that matter :D

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't believe everything you see, i'm 200 years old actually :D
Dude...like ok, I'm alwfuly...just please don't rage quit this time.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Hmmmmmmmm.

Vote: Harp
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 365, Ramcius wrote:
In post 364, Land of Xanth wrote:Ram, explain your townread on Sly please.

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
If you think that scum have no reason to go after James, then why do you scumread me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 373, Ramcius wrote:
In post 372, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 371, -Grey- wrote:
In post 370, Ramcius wrote:
In post 369, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 368, Ramcius wrote:
In post 367, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
Your excuse to townread Sly is bullshit.

I posted a primo example of scum attempting to push a d1 claimed investigative - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704 (groupscum and soloscum pushed cop after claiming on d1)

So you can take that "scum won't do it" bullshit and shove it.
so, you say Sly is so reckless scum to push 1-shot cop AFTER you posted that? I don't think Sly is so reckless or stupid scum to go after very likely fake 1-shot cop, and does that is all your case against Sly?

Also, if i try push Comm, does that will put me on your SR list?
You're damned right, because I don't make WIFOM defenses for Scum.

-G
and how you know who is scum now?
Because we're scum bussing our team, obviously.
indeed, sarcasm is best answer, when have nothing else to say
When you get sarcastic answers from Grey, it means you asked bad questions.

Oh wait...he said that too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 400, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
If you don't belive him, why is he a null? You seem to know he is faking it, but still want to consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 466, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't go to dangerous territory of discussing ongoing games, i will answer why i left, when you get killed there
In post 468, Pepchoninga wrote:

-G

If you think that scum have no reason to go after James, then why do you scumread me?
i'm not scumread you, i said i don't like your play, and ML is ML, is it not?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 470, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 400, Ramcius wrote:

How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
If you don't belive him, why is he a null? You seem to know he is faking it, but still want to consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
James can easily fakeclaim as a town, so yes, i see him as a null
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He's just butthurt.

Anyways, claim doesn't seem right to me. It's early to speculate who from the 2 is scum and there is a chance that James is town that fakes his role. All in all, I belive thst just because he might not be the lynch today it doesn't mean we shouldn't poke at his claim.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 471, Ramcius wrote:
In post 466, Pepchoninga wrote:

-Ali
don't go to dangerous territory of discussing ongoing games, i will answer why i left, when you get killed there
In post 468, Pepchoninga wrote:

-G

i'm not scumread you, i said i don't like your play, and ML is ML, is it not?
You're the on that started it all, let's not forget.

And no you said I'm alwful. This indicates you think I'm scum. If you don't like me as a player, don't include this as a genuine thought in the game, because it's confusing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”