Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 307, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm that's a nice post Comm
VOTE: Skelda
On second thought nah, I think he's big chillin for now
UNVOTE:
Gonna do some rereading
In post 17, James3 wrote:There's this thing called Random Town.
What did you mean by this?
In post 18, James3 wrote:Okay I need to figure out if you're stupid, ignorant, or scum. So tell me ssbm, what if anything so you know about my game history?
Why ask me if I know of your game history if you only have 1 game on site from before I even joined? It should be apparent that I don't know your game history without asking, so what was the purpose of this question?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Kyuoko why did you unvote Skelda again?

Also SlySly me and Grey are fully aware that he's 1-shot.
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by SlySly »

That was at Tywin. Sorry for the confusion.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though.
His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
There was only one other person voting Sly at the time Tywin voted and it was Xanth. Who are the "others" (
plural
) and what did they say that Tywin agreed with? Tywin gave his own reasoning for voting Sly. I didn't notice Tywin was on the hook for anything, what did you think he was on the hook for?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
Harp
Harp
Townie
Harp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Harp »

Alright just got caught up, can we not lynch someone for suggesting claims?

Also can we not claim in general because that's dumb af in this form of setup. If anything claims shouldn't be done till cycle 2 at the earliest since that's when results start coming in. Right now it seems like a ton of speculation and "scumslips" that could be associated as nothing but idk. Is there any reason to vote for anyone yet
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

@Harp
In post 317, Land of Xanth wrote:Hi Harp.
Talk to me about the videa game.

-Ali
-Ali
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 64, James3 wrote:Also, here's another bit of flagrant dishonesty from Grey. He purportedly unvoted me because he realized that my cop claim was serious. But his original reason for voting me was that a had "responded with meta" to a CC. But if, as Grey claims to have thought, my claim were not serious, then I would not have actually been responding to a CC. So Grey has admitted that he was either being dishonest in his original reason for voting me, dishonest in his reason for unvoting, or both.
In post 351, Land of Xanth wrote:Kyuoko why did you unvote Skelda again?

Also SlySly me and Grey are fully aware that he's 1-shot.
-Ali
I read Comm's post again when I got home and thought a bit more about it instead of just reading and swallowing it like I did this morning (was rushed, getting off the bus to go to work). I had second thoughts. Rereading now though it looks like my third thoughts will be of scum!Skelda. We'll see. Quite a few slots have yet to post at all, one slot only ego'd.

So far thinking SlySly, James, Tywin, Xanth, Comm, and LUV are all town. Need more from the prods, pep, zekro, harp, ramcius. Don't know what to make of Vifam or fuzzy yet. Vifam I'm
feeling
town but I don't know them or how they play and whether the things I think they may be town for are AI for them or not. Scumreads are PeregrineV and Skelda atm.

Don't like the way Peregrine criticizes both Comm and James here:
In post 257, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 152, James3 wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
So, given the disadvantage of claiming cop right away, and the fact you could be fakeclaiming as scum, you understand if we ignore the bit of self-meta that you always claim day1, and any reasons you gave for it. Right?
In post 258, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 169, CommKnight wrote:
In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
You are claiming a role that is much more beneficial for scum to have than town, so I don't buy any arguments that your role and a cop role (even X-shot), can't exist at the same time.
I feel like he should be leaning towards believing at least one of them since scum aren't likely to be CCing each other, but it looks more like he's sat in the middle.
In post 261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
This is a simplification and discredit of Tywin's vote and I think Tywin's town. He's also trying to direct Tywin to talk about what he wants Tywin to talk about, rather than talking about the reads lists himself. If PerV is scum I could see myself being wrong on SlySly.

Going to get back to rereading

Harp
Harp
Townie
Harp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Harp »

In post 356, Land of Xanth wrote:@Harp
In post 317, Land of Xanth wrote:Hi Harp.
Talk to me about the videa game.

-Ali
-Ali
What do you want from my exactly? It's really hard for me to try and gain some sort of meaningful interaction despite there being 15 pages due to how its a NOC setup and the only way to get something going is a really obvious scumslip or a CC neither of which really happened I believe? If it did, mind directing me to said post(S)? Ty
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Well a good place to start would be your reads.
Tho you're concerning me that you're waiting for a scumslip for some reason...Why are you waiting for that?
Also look at
-Ali
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What's a NOC setup? what's NOC mean, more specifically?

Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What's a NOC setup? what's NOC mean, more specifically?
Network Operations Center
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That makes no sense

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

also, he's smart, and arrogant for that matter :D

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't believe everything you see, i'm 200 years old actually :D
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Ram, explain your townread on Sly please.

-G
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 364, Land of Xanth wrote:Ram, explain your townread on Sly please.

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
Harp
Harp
Townie
Harp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Harp »

In post 359, Land of Xanth wrote:Well a good place to start would be your reads.
Tho you're concerning me that you're waiting for a scumslip for some reason...Why are you waiting for that?
Also look at
-Ali
See I find both people in said post dumb af.

There is no reason to claim cop day 1 period. There is no tangible benefit except to supposedly avoid a lynch but even then a desperation cop claim is stupid, the second thing is someone CC'd that claim. If anything. it's better to just take the 50-50 since one of them are bound to be scum.

If you're town then you're bad for painting a target on yourself for claiming cop and getting mafia to kill you.
If you're mafia then you're still bad for being the #1 target for inspects and being easily exposed.

Lose lose either way.

The CC honestly just forces a 50-50 as for who, I don't know really so have fun there.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 365, Ramcius wrote:

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
Your excuse to townread Sly is bullshit.

I posted a primo example of scum attempting to push a d1 claimed investigative - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704 (groupscum and soloscum pushed cop after claiming on d1)

So you can take that "scum won't do it" bullshit and shove it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 367, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G

I posted a primo example of scum attempting to push a d1 claimed investigative - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704 (groupscum and soloscum pushed cop after claiming on d1)

so, you say Sly is so reckless scum to push 1-shot cop AFTER you posted that? I don't think Sly is so reckless or stupid scum to go after very likely fake 1-shot cop, and does that is all your case against Sly?

Also, if i try push Comm, does that will put me on your SR list?
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 368, Ramcius wrote:

-G

so, you say Sly is so reckless scum to push 1-shot cop AFTER you posted that? I don't think Sly is so reckless or stupid scum to go after very likely fake 1-shot cop, and does that is all your case against Sly?

You're damned right, because I don't make WIFOM defenses for Scum.

-G
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 369, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G

-G
and how you know who is scum now?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 370, Ramcius wrote:

-G

-G
Because we're scum bussing our team, obviously.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 371, -Grey- wrote:

-G

-G
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 372, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G

-G
indeed, sarcasm is best answer, when have nothing else to say
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 373, Ramcius wrote:
In post 372, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G

-G
indeed, sarcasm is best answer, when have nothing else to say
You know the old saying... ask a stupid question...

-G

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”