Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2076, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The game might not be solved, but we laid out a path that leaves no option for scum to run from. That's what happened. They seriously can't hide.

If Mono and Aero/Jin both town, I'm highly suspect of Fate but we are at the point where we have the scummiest players, we lynch them and we get flips and night kills to analyze the game later on.
What about me jin or Mono being town makes Fate any more likely to be scum?
In post 2090, Vaxkiller wrote:Thank god, can we go back to trying to lynch scum now?
If you're still talking about fate, do you have any other reasoning there besides the things in that original case? Because that case still doesn't make sense to me.
In post 2096, Vaxkiller wrote:PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Just in case everyone is not aware.. L2 = L1 in this game (unless pine is already on a wagon.)
Ugh.

As much as I hate to admit it, this could potentially be a slight townslip.
2023 W/L | 1-0
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:11 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Well 4 players are out of the picture as town bloc to me.

That leaves 9 unknowns and 3 scum. If you 3 are not, Fate is at a 50/50 chance of being scum and thus, looking into makes more sense

Add to the fact that if Mono is town, it adds weight to the mono V. fate
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:18 am

I mean dude, I'm confident in my reads to the point I think I've got the game close to solved. If by chance that any of y'all are town, there are some questionable people but that's hypothetical and is a useless argument until flips.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh, from a POE perspective, that makes sense.

P-edit: Ok, but you have to understand that I may be skeptical of you having solved the game on D1. I do really think you're probably right about Jin and Mono, and after that, I'd probably say BTD6 and SirCakez, and Vax as a third tier.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

The only person I'm absolutely certain about in this game is Mastina.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2097, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT L1=L1 IN THIS GAME

PINE IS A TREESTUMP AND THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE
In post 2098, Pine wrote:Which is why I've been flippant with my vote.

VOTE: Vaxkiller

Obvious WIFOM.
In post 2089, camn wrote:TheRealGin-N-Tonic - 3 ( Katsuki, BTD6_MAKER, drealmerz7, Pine ) L- 4 3 ( Katsuki, BTD6_MAKER, drealmerz7, Pine ) L- 4
I fell so dumb right now. Can we just move on and not talk about this.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

lol

We all have those moments, don't worry
2023 W/L | 1-0
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

Only reason I said it is cuz I did the same thing earlier this game :p
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Pine »

Nice, I think they bought it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Katsuki »

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELIES (and Fate)~~~!

Unvote me Fate this makes for awkward sheeping I only replaced into this game on the condition that you were town thanks
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Rofl,

I really want to interact with Pine so bad, but I feel like it doesn't help town to add WIFOM to the game, so I have been avoiding it.

Games played.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:06 am

In post 2109, Katsuki wrote:HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELIES (and Fate)~~~!

Unvote me Fate this makes for awkward sheeping I only replaced into this game on the condition that you were town thanks
Hi, nice to meet you. You fully read or no?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2110, Vaxkiller wrote:Rofl,

I really want to interact with Pine so bad, but I feel like it doesn't help town to add WIFOM to the game, so I have been avoiding it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:36 am

In post 2111, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2109, Katsuki wrote:HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELIES (and Fate)~~~!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Monokuma

WITH KATSUKI THE DREAM IS BACK
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Katsuki »

VOTE: MONOKUMA

In post 2113, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2111, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

I have done the full 20seconds of reading that was required.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:01 am

Why mono
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 1847, mastina wrote:
In post 1034, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 22, mastina wrote:Hey.
VOTE: Nachomamma8.
Dead serious here.
I'm entering in a 1v1 with Nacho.

Like. If he flips town POWER lynch me here.

I was informed that role assignment wasn't random this game.
Pine knows me to be a stellar scum player and not quite as strong a town player, yet I wasn't one of his picks for the scumteam.
But unless I massively misunderstood the game's nature: Pine did in fact get a choice in at least ONE scumbuddy, if not all three. (Something about a draft order.)
He didn't select me.

I refuse to believe he allowed both me and Nacho to be town.
So lynch me, lynch Nacho, doesn't matter who you lynch first but Nacho is scum.
Guaranteed.
Or he just biffed hard when choosing. However, I find this 1v1 ridiculous. Likely a ploy to get rid of Nacho, then manipulate us into letting you live. Not buying it!
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
This is probably 100% accurate
In post 26, mastina wrote:was my original rival in games, presumably the reason why I didn't actually draw scum. (Which I'm taking as a huge fucking slight against me because he knows how much I would have wanted to be his scumbuddy here.) We fought endless times in games. He, along with Nacho, was one of my first friends upon his return to the site, in spite of him consistently creaming me in games where he drew mafia and I drew town. There's dozens of games spanning YEARS of history. Not one or two. Like, more games than y'all have played your entire mafia career on mafiascum, number of games.
Fuck though, this sounds sincere...
Imma have to reread our scumthread for Inorganic Chemistry (I think it was called that, my memory sucks! Whatever awesome game that was...) because I remember something about her being genuine and/or using it to her advantage in some way...
I'll get back to you on that.

Gin could easily be scum from gamestart.

Oh lol Pine is the reason for Mastin2. That's awesome XD

Imma skim earlygame hard now. I read slowly.
Wanted a good foothold first though.
In post 1035, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 72, mastina wrote:I think the simplest solution here is to just line up lynches. Lynch Nacho today. He flips town, you lynch me. I'll flip town, but then D3 you lynch Fate and 100% guarantee you, you'll have lynched scum. He flips town, then while I'm not exactly conftown, Fate is. Any and all power we have should be directed towards keeping Fate alive at that point.
Holy shit is this ever scum!!
"Let's just systematically kill off all of the most prolific players in this thread until there are none left! This seems like a grand idea!"
Like, no. We'll be in Lylo before we know it then, and have nothing to show for it. Not gonna fall for it, ScuMastina!
In post 1037, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:it's unfortunate your scum game isn't as refined, you should play more
Saying this to Mastina is actually hilarious! Like, if anyone has a refined scumgame, it's Mastina! I will lol for a while about this! XD
In post 1084, Aristophanes wrote:
drealmerz7 wrote:we clearly have 2 scum wagons going
fate and mastina
can we please consolidate on mastina first
fate tomorrow is much easier than mastina tomorrow
trust me please
If I do, it will be because I scumread them, not because you asked. Why would I trust you on a Mastina read on D1!?
I am, however, leaning in that direction already.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:unless someone daycops Mastina, I'm focusing on Pisskop/Ari slot right now.
</3
Why don't you want to focus on Scum instead? It's a far better use of your time.
Ninja'd
Maybe I do like this Dreal guy... :P
In post 1091, Aristophanes wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1087, SirCakez wrote:Ya now that Ari is providing content I'm really deadset on Mastina/Fate going today
It still feels a lot moreso of a social interaction than it does him scum hunting.
It is somewhat. I interact to get myself into the game while reading. I probably won't quote/respond to many posts, but am mentally mapping my reads. The fluidity works better for me to gauge people's alignments, and the interactions make it a lot more fun being here!
In post 1092, Aristophanes wrote:Also, I've had this on my screen for, like, a half hour and while it's meh, I haven't added anything to it, so I'll just post it.
In post 178, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 157, pisskop wrote:
In post 145, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Dreal
VOTE: drealz
Scum is calling out his buddies?
If that were the case he would flip out
In post 179, drealmerz7 wrote:vax has like 1 game with me where I was scum and he thinks he knows how I'd be
I CHANGE, I ADAPT
imagine
I don't know if this is intended, but an over the top reaction which discredits the attacker but doesn't really address the argument is rather funny, and if unintended, maybe damning?
In post 1097, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 312, mastina wrote:
In post 276, Aeronaut wrote:And? I'm pretty sure that's what most of this game thinks, since it's you know, common sense.
Yep, I'm the only one who thinks we shouldn't let a game designed to fuck with us fuck with us, obviously. That's why nacho is the leading wagon, right?
Mafia exercise time. This is a really fun one, I promise you. Who here can spot the problematic nature of these two statements being placed back-to-back? There's something very glaringly obvious in here. I could tell you at any time, but I want you to think for a sec, stretch your minds, and see if you're capable of figuring it out for yourselves.
I'm fairly certain the second half of this post is sarcastic. Like, I'd bet on that. Did you not catch that or did I miss something else in my reading of it?
In post 1099, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1098, drealmerz7 wrote:it says:
In post 312, mastina wrote:Hi, I'm scum! ahah!
Every post by Mastina has me thinking she
has to be scum
!
However, this is the problem. Her Scumgame is fucking
on point
, or has been every time I've run into her. Just like k know mine sucks ass and I need to stop being lurkerscum, she knows her scumgame is amazing and has no qualms telling the world! If she is scum, why is she so off her game??
In post 1112, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1103, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:For a player like Mastin, this is what makes me think she's town.
In post 888, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If I'm being 100% honest, you forgetting a point really makes me think you're town.

It sounds like one of the biggest bullshit reasons but you're a thorough player. If you're anything like me, you'd want to, as scum, to make sure the posts are absolutely perfect and you've made every point and there is no doubt or stone unturned that you haven't answered before it is asked. I sense the town because you're more nonchalant; as in the small mental stress of worrying about yourself and other people are not present to encourage you to make the post perfect.
This is quite interesting. Mastina sometimes will create a flaw in order for people to change their reads. It's a manipulative tool. I'm not seeing it in that way here, so I get what you're saying. If this were any other player, I'd be voting them right now, because they are showing such flaws in logic and understanding. But I know she doesn't work that way. Like, read our Scum thread from Inorganic Chemistry. She is meticulous. She exploits people's suspicions on herself and others. She is crafty AF!
I know this isn't a full or a good answer, but it's what I've got atm.
This is about the summation of Aristophanes's content. There's small bits and pieces after you could maybe consider content, but this is the section which was really considered to be the actual meat.

Ok this is the "burst of activity I mentioned from Ari earlier.
Things I liked
-He saw all the same things I did on mastina.
-His paranoia about mastina's scum game being really good and her being off here looked town too.
-His post about his "mentally mapping" reads felt like a really genuine response to Gin saying he was just socially interacting
In post 1895, mastina wrote:Like.
Would Vaxkiller + Secret Agent Jin + Aeronaut be plausible?
It kinda feels right to me, but I'm not sure by how much.
This is plausible if Fate is town. But he's not.
In post 1930, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Okay, not going to lie, kinda want to put Ari in the bloc
I would be down with this.
Spoiler:
In post 2038, Vaxkiller wrote:Voting secret agent jin is about the least town thing you can do at the moment. WTF is anyone even voting him? You are just handing scum an easy lynch that they wont ever have to explain thier vote on because he is MIA for 3 days.
In post 2041, Vaxkiller wrote:I did read the Jam session. You are just going to assume that everyone there "figuring" stuff out is town and that the game is solved?

There were some interesting bits, but Jin is an AWFUL lynch

This posts are absolutely terrible if Jin is scum but it almost feels TOO bad. Like would scum be this obvious about defending a buddy? I'm doubtful.
Spoiler:
In post 2051, Fate wrote:Youll be very surprised
In post 2061, Fate wrote:If you dont want to roll the dice, monomuma remains a GUARANTEED SCUM FLIP

Like, Ill 1v1 guarantee it
In post 2065, Fate wrote:I want concrete reasons why you think Monokuma is town, Prism
In post 2095, Fate wrote:
In post 2083, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2051, Fate wrote:Youll be very surprised
Is there a reason you didn't comment on the past 20 pages?
I havent read them

I skimmed a post where Gin said he broke the game by having a town block and lynching everyone else which is fine for now

HEHAHHAHEHAJHAHAHA HI KATSUKI

This is everything Fate has to contribute after like 20 pages of content? Bullshit. Completely avoiding talking about who he's voting and instead trying to revive the Mono wagon.

HELLLOOOOOO SCUMMM
In post 2114, Fate wrote:VOTE: Monokuma

WITH KATSUKI THE DREAM IS BACK
Look at this crap
I'd put money on Katsuki/Fate scumbuddies now
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Do you think they just decided to bus Jin, since he stopped posting? Plausible.

Games played.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Prism »

In post 2118, Vaxkiller wrote:Do you think they just decided to bus Jin, since he stopped posting? Plausible.
This was my reasoning for why I thought SAJ was a tossup. Scum saw it and is running with it regardless of what it is.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2119, Prism wrote:
In post 2118, Vaxkiller wrote:Do you think they just decided to bus Jin, since he stopped posting? Plausible.
This was my reasoning for why I thought SAJ was a tossup. Scum saw it and is running with it regardless of what it is.
Yeah, I actually see it now, I mean 0 effort was put into that 2nd post, just blind buddying. Lets watch them distance now.

Games played.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:27 am

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 20
  • Katsuki ------------
    4 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, )
    L- 3

BTD6_MAKER ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
    2 ( BTD6_MAKER, drealmerz7, )
    L- 5

Nachomamma8 --------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate ---------------
    2 ( SirCakez, Vaxkiller, )
    L- 5

drealmerz7 ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Monokuma -----------
    2 ( Fate, Katsuki, )
    L- 5

mastina ------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aeronaut -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Prism --------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

SirCakez -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Vaxkiller ----------
    0 ( Pine )
    L- 7

Aristophanes -------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting -
    3 ( Monokuma, Prism, Aeronaut, )

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-25 12:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Prism »

Camn that looks like a little more than 48 hours, you wouldn't be trying to cheat ol' Pine now would you?

i needed it to fall on my time off... :)
Last edited by camn on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Dude!

Games played.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Prism »

I'm ready for a goddamn flip those extra hours aren't going to help me.

and again... you can lynch ANY TIME! You don't have to wait!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”