Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Hello sucker, glad to see I was informed the game started :( @Mod...

Anyways. James's claim made me chuckle but I did some research and it is indeed a very common tactic on ToS. It is also funny that all of them claim town usually. With this being Forum Mafia and not ToS we only have one claim. So all in all, there is a 50% chance he is lying. Another thing that Comm said is that this is a timeshift mafia. It is quite convenient that he claimed a cop. Considering that night actions come one day late, it could be a great tool for scum.

All in all tho, he is not the lynch for today, even I belive that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 27, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 8, KainTepes wrote:THIS IS KAINTEPES CRUMB:::::
<snip>
In post 1, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Rules: Adapted from Chesskid3.

Other Information

22. There is to be no communication using encryption or hard-to-see text. Do not edit or attempt to edit your posts; instead create a second post.
KainTepes is being forcibly replaced.
NOOOOOO! I really wanted to play a game with him....
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 37, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am okay with claiming

I am the town 1x lynch bait...I seem to always get that role.
Lol, nice one. Tho you ain't as lynch baity as me xD
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't know you used to play Yu-Gi-Oh Grey.
Hmmm, you know the picture...so you know Yu-Gi-Oh...so you know Construct...so you play the game?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Come baaack. Me and Ali still play. Also yeah, Constrict was bae...RIP Shaddols 2015...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 142, James3 wrote:Reading is wonderful people.

I said my experience comes from playing Forum Mafia on the ToS forums, not ToS itself.
Then they play really bad Forum Mafia on the ToS forum lol.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 146, James3 wrote:
In post 144, Pepchoninga wrote:

I said my experience comes from playing Forum Mafia on the ToS forums, not ToS itself.
Why do you say that?
I'm judging from your actions and way of playing.

It's tipical ToS play from waht I read. You kinda remind me of Grey in a bit tho.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 149, James3 wrote:
In post 147, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 146, James3 wrote:
In post 144, Pepchoninga wrote:

Why do you say that?
I'm judging from your actions and way of playing.

It's tipical ToS play from waht I read. You kinda remind me of Grey in a bit tho.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit apparently.
I see you are already having false assumptions.

Anyways the fact that you always claim day 1 basically confirm my reading results. But this is not something I'm willing to argue about. It was just a point made that had to be made after what I read.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
Obviously they don't claim scum. They claim town. The person that seems the fakest in there claim is usually scum. This just proves how dumb it is from scum perspective to do the claiming stuff in ToS. In here tho, it's not that hard to fake.

But overall, mass claiming day 1 and looking for who's claim seems more fake is just lowering the enjoyment level of the game a lot.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 152, James3 wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
How can we know you ain't doing that now?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 162, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
Tywin, what do you make of Pepto saying James is not the Lynch today but continuing to poke at him?

-G
I just point out why his playong is not up to date with forum mafia. I'm also a person he is getting more and more into the game, so I think this can be competent.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 228, Land of Xanth wrote:Also when it comes to Pep, the reason why Me and Grey are SRing him is mostly because we don't like how he's poking at James but he doesn't want to lynch James today.
-Ali
Im Poking him, while still applying pressure. He seems to be very sure in what he does. Tho for now it is not resonable to lynch him, considering we might be wrong.

Tho Comn's role makes a bit more sense with this game in particular. I do doubth there are 2 cop roles tho. A watcher or any other investigative role possible, but not another cop.

I kinda doubth that both of those roles are town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Prod dodge, will catch up now.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 279, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 253, CommKnight wrote:
In post 234, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Land of Xanth wrote:BTW Tywin, did you see Comm's claim?
If so, why are you still voting him?
-Ali
Not caught up, but saw this after hitting last page. I'm not voting him? I unvoted right as he ninja'd me with the claim earlier today. Look at the vote count from mod. I unvoted before you did? Have you not read the thread at all?
Tywin, what do you think of the Xanth hydra at the moment? It's obvious they've been missing a lot of posts and are hard-defending a poor claim so early.

Furthermore, do you agree with my analysis of the 1-shot cop balance wise? If anything it should've been my role that was limited shot and his non-consecutive. In your mind does a one-shot cop
*really*
make sense? Whether or not SlySly is scum, his words ring true. I don't believe there to be a second cop in this game. There's many other town PRs to fill before a second cop spot is filled.

Xanth hydra seems to ignore this logic and furthermore isn't really providing much of their own reads or analysis. Aside from saying no cops are being lynched today, they've only been asking other people questions, not really adding anything of import to the game as of yet.

Also to answer another question earlier. Yes, it really does benefit town if James has a modification and outs it. Because then his claim would've been more believable. Right now I'm death-tunneling him and I'll admit that because I know his claim is BS. Right now I'm hard SR'ing the Xanth hydra. Based on gut and their "contribution" so far to the discussion and not really putting James on the fire like they should be. So if James is not lynched today, I can definitely do a Xanth lynch. Their posts are majorly fluff and perhaps I'm new to the site, but surely I can't be the only one seeing their activity as such.

Anyway, definitely hard town read on Tywin. He didn't immediately buddy me or anything and I feel he's town motivated.
Due to having actual experience playing with Alisae and grey (although I can't talk about ongoing games, so there's a limit to what I can say here), they feel town to me in this instance. Idk what scum Alisae looks like, but the other head plays differently (aka far more cautious, less ability to generate reads, sheeping others, etc) IMO while scum.

I also play 'by the book' web it comes to claims, and the book says to not lynch them without a flip or CC, or at least enough room to gamble on it (like if there was only 1 scum left) and not have it hurt town much. D1 just is a bad day to flip cop claims. Either the guy will get his 1-shot off tonight, or he will be NK'd tonight. If neither happen, he can be flipped later. So in that respect, I agree with the hydra. It doesn't make sense to push him there, and I think he's easy lynchbait regardless. I don't want him in a Lylo situation, but if he's town, he won't make it there anyways.

As far as balance, not really, because we don't know the setup without some flips. It's a shitty gamble to say a 1-shot doesn't fit balance-wise. That's a bad argument. If he didn't claim an X-shot, I'd be far more suspicious, but those modifiers are there for balance reasons. You being a role cop instead of normal cop means there are some heavy PRs in the game. There'd be no other reason for it, so due to that, an X-shot doesn't strike me as unbalanced. I don't really follow why you think otherwise?

The hydra is playing as Ali always plays, which is to ask a shit ton of questions and form reads much later. That's how I've seen it in the multiple games I've played with her, and she was town in them all. I don't see how asking questions is scummy. That's what scum hunting entails. Reads that aren't solidified with questions are usually shit.

I think you acknowledging the tunnel is fine, and I don't have a problem with SRing him, but I don't think he's a good lynch today. If he's lying, he's not the only scum, and more reads on everyone is a better play. If he is lynched and flips town, what then? What info is gained, and why did we just let all the lurking fucks slide by for another day without reason?

See my point?
Twy please...you wven hydra with Alis. HE IS A DUDE FFS.

Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 282, Vifam wrote:I think LoX/Comm/ssbm/james are town

The last game I was in PV was scum and he was lurking through pretty much all of it, based on that experience he can be town cuz he's active right now.

As of right now Id lynch Sly/Tywain/Uzi
Could you explain your LoX and ssbm read?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 296, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
I rest my case. Your read is shit.

-G
Typical Grey.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 311, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 309, CommKnight wrote:@Xanth, you 100% skipped over my post about Skelda because you were too worried about vifam's one-liner replies. The 0 post people should be probed and Zekro and Fuzzy are active but they need to be called out. While Skelda's posts so far have been reeking scum-marine.
I don't really care about your little crusade. He was a scumread of mine long before you started crowing about it.

-G
Even more typical Grey.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 332, SlySly wrote:Welcome, Ramcius. Can you please tell Tywin you are town so he can get some shut eye? Thanks in advance.
This post is ighg. Also please...you knew that KT was town because reasons?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 346, SlySly wrote:
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Again, his post was deleted. You're arguing semantics. You know exactly what I meant. Why play coy?
Click Timeshift Mafia III. Go to page 1. Scroll to Post 8. Who posted it? That's a post that's not deleted. Hmmm, that contradicts what you said. Hate me for dealing in facts.
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Also, yes, I believe you're scum and the only reason you'd TR a slot that doesn't make any sense to have any read on (other than null) is due to that. I also want to know why you'd be playing the way you are as scum. You're practically admitting it, and I can't figure out why. Is that direct enough for you, or do you want to continue talking about how I should word things differently, even though you fully understand everything I say to you?

Here, let me be even more direct and down to the point for you:

Are you scum?

What's your angle?

Who are your scum buddies?
I'm not scum. My angle is a town win. I don't have any scum buddies.
I dislike the questions but I dislike the answers even more. Twyin is definitely a strong TR for now.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 363, Ramcius wrote:i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

also, he's smart, and arrogant for that matter :D

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't believe everything you see, i'm 200 years old actually :D
Dude...like ok, I'm alwfuly...just please don't rage quit this time.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 365, Ramcius wrote:
In post 364, Land of Xanth wrote:Ram, explain your townread on Sly please.

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
If you think that scum have no reason to go after James, then why do you scumread me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 373, Ramcius wrote:
In post 372, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 371, -Grey- wrote:
In post 370, Ramcius wrote:
In post 369, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 368, Ramcius wrote:
In post 367, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
Your excuse to townread Sly is bullshit.

I posted a primo example of scum attempting to push a d1 claimed investigative - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704 (groupscum and soloscum pushed cop after claiming on d1)

So you can take that "scum won't do it" bullshit and shove it.
so, you say Sly is so reckless scum to push 1-shot cop AFTER you posted that? I don't think Sly is so reckless or stupid scum to go after very likely fake 1-shot cop, and does that is all your case against Sly?

Also, if i try push Comm, does that will put me on your SR list?
You're damned right, because I don't make WIFOM defenses for Scum.

-G
and how you know who is scum now?
Because we're scum bussing our team, obviously.
indeed, sarcasm is best answer, when have nothing else to say
When you get sarcastic answers from Grey, it means you asked bad questions.

Oh wait...he said that too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 400, Ramcius wrote:
In post 399, CommKnight wrote:
In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
If you don't belive him, why is he a null? You seem to know he is faking it, but still want to consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He's just butthurt.

Anyways, claim doesn't seem right to me. It's early to speculate who from the 2 is scum and there is a chance that James is town that fakes his role. All in all, I belive thst just because he might not be the lynch today it doesn't mean we shouldn't poke at his claim.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 471, Ramcius wrote:
In post 466, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

also, he's smart, and arrogant for that matter :D

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't believe everything you see, i'm 200 years old actually :D
Dude...like ok, I'm alwfuly...just please don't rage quit this time.
don't go to dangerous territory of discussing ongoing games, i will answer why i left, when you get killed there
In post 468, Pepchoninga wrote:

-G

If you think that scum have no reason to go after James, then why do you scumread me?
i'm not scumread you, i said i don't like your play, and ML is ML, is it not?
You're the on that started it all, let's not forget.

And no you said I'm alwful. This indicates you think I'm scum. If you don't like me as a player, don't include this as a genuine thought in the game, because it's confusing.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 472, Ramcius wrote:
In post 470, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 400, Ramcius wrote:
In post 399, CommKnight wrote:
In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
If you don't belive him, why is he a null? You seem to know he is faking it, but still want to consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
James can easily fakeclaim as a town, so yes, i see him as a null
You don't seem to want to understand James. You just say - he might be scum, but he might be town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 405, James3 wrote:He wants to lynch someone he's TRing. That makes him basically confirmed scum.
Lol.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 477, Ramcius wrote:
In post 474, Pepchoninga wrote:You're the on that started it all, let's not forget.

And no you said I'm alwful. This indicates you think I'm scum. If you don't like me as a player, don't include this as a genuine thought in the game, because it's confusing.
This is why you awful, you dismiss possibility me reading you as a bad town, not SR, you was posted not that much to SR you, but why you ignored how easily Alisae caught on that SR you?
Dude I'm called shit by literally everybody. I can be both shit town and shit scum. Make your mind up.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 480, TTTT wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
Why would a "normal cop fit better with the setup"?
We get night actions one night late. So it makes sense that we would have one cop investigation every other night. A one shot cop is just meh. I could see another investigation role, but idk.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 486, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
I have no completed scumgames on site.
-Ali
I've played with you beofre don't forget.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 487, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 462, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 332, SlySly wrote:Welcome, Ramcius. Can you please tell Tywin you are town so he can get some shut eye? Thanks in advance.
This post is ighg. Also please...you knew that KT was town because reasons?
You think SlySly was slipping that he knew Kain's slot was town?
-Ali
It could be the case. But I asked him a question, didn't make an assumption. Didn't get an answer tho and this is meh.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 488, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 464, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 346, SlySly wrote:
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Again, his post was deleted. You're arguing semantics. You know exactly what I meant. Why play coy?
Click Timeshift Mafia III. Go to page 1. Scroll to Post 8. Who posted it? That's a post that's not deleted. Hmmm, that contradicts what you said. Hate me for dealing in facts.
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Also, yes, I believe you're scum and the only reason you'd TR a slot that doesn't make any sense to have any read on (other than null) is due to that. I also want to know why you'd be playing the way you are as scum. You're practically admitting it, and I can't figure out why. Is that direct enough for you, or do you want to continue talking about how I should word things differently, even though you fully understand everything I say to you?

Here, let me be even more direct and down to the point for you:

Are you scum?

What's your angle?

Who are your scum buddies?
I'm not scum. My angle is a town win. I don't have any scum buddies.
I dislike the questions but I dislike the answers even more. Twyin is definitely a strong TR for now.
You dislike the questions and he is your strongest TR...
Lynch this please
-Ali
Te question itself I don't like. The answer I hate. With them I see why the question was asked. He is strong Tzr, not the strongest.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 505, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 503, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 486, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
I have no completed scumgames on site.
-Ali
I've played with you beofre don't forget.
Oh yeah I finished that paper I need to write my case on you...
It'll wait till tomorrow.
And games that aren't on here don't exist.
They are lies.
Don't believe lies.
-Ali

pedit: #goodposting.
I still feel very uncomfortable with how good my SR is on you tho.
I would still like a case. It could be useful to help you clear that SR on me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 493, TTTT wrote:
@Narna
@ssbm
@pep

When you come back plz don't miss questions for each of you in my short ISO
If there is any question I missed, please quote it or make it again.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 502, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 480, TTTT wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
We get night actions one night late. So it makes sense that we would have one cop investigation every other night. A one shot cop is just meh. I could see another investigation role, but idk.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 502, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 480, TTTT wrote:
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Reading is something nice you know ^^
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 515, Land of Xanth wrote:So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

One point I want to bring out is that Pep HASN'T PLACED A VOTE YET.
Okay, moving on. Another point is his attitude towards James. He's poking at his claim but he also doesn't want to lynch it. Which doesn't make sense to me. But another thing that he's doing is he's also defending the claim. Which also doesn't make sense to me. The two actions seem very contradictory to each other. I don't see how this is town motivated.
Moving on. is wierd as fuck. Like, he strongly TR's Tywin, but he hates the questions he's asking. That makes no sense to me and seems really contradictory.
Overall I think Pep is acting like really cautious scum who's trying not to get any attention towards himself.
You know I don't like to vote at random. When a person deserves my vote, they will get it.
My attitude towards James was explained. I don't like his play. I don't like his strategy. I like Comn's claim more since it makes more sense to me. But both of those are not the lynch today. One of them is possibly lying but there is a chance that James is town faking his role. Him getting night killed will confirm that. But that put aside I poke him for obvious reasons. His claim isn't as believable.

I DISLIKE THE QUESTION. I hate the answer. I see why the question is asked. I like Tywin. Next argument please.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 501, Pepchoninga wrote: Dude I'm called shit by literally everybody. I can be both shit town and shit scum. Make your mind up.
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
In post 381, Ramcius wrote:
In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He ignored James saying that he's D1 strategy was unconventional even in ToS fm (that shows he didn't read tread carefully) and was going on and on about non fm ToS strategies, only person he talked was James, and little bit of Comm, i didn't liked his speculation on setup, so easily put Comm on town side and put huge SR on James, atm
i see him as a bad town
, not so much reasons to SR, but still i don't like his play

If you wonder why he don't want lynch James, it's your hydra buddy playing Cerberus on everyone who try say a word about lynching cop claim :D
i said i don't like your play, i said i see you as a bad town, hence my quotes, if you see me calling you scum, quote it
Sooo, I'm always just a bad town...k.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 520, Ramcius wrote:
In post 518, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 515, Land of Xanth wrote:So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

Okay, moving on. Another point is his attitude towards James. He's poking at his claim but he also doesn't want to lynch it. Which doesn't make sense to me. But another thing that he's doing is he's also defending the claim. Which also doesn't make sense to me. The two actions seem very contradictory to each other. I don't see how this is town motivated.
Moving on. is wierd as fuck. Like, he strongly TR's Tywin, but he hates the questions he's asking. That makes no sense to me and seems really contradictory.
Overall I think Pep is acting like really cautious scum who's trying not to get any attention towards himself.
You know I don't like to vote at random. When a person deserves my vote, they will get it.
My attitude towards James was explained. I don't like his play. I don't like his strategy. I like Comn's claim more since it makes more sense to me. But both of those are not the lynch today. One of them is possibly lying but there is a chance that James is town faking his role. Him getting night killed will confirm that. But that put aside I poke him for obvious reasons. His claim isn't as believable.

I DISLIKE THE QUESTION. I hate the answer. I see why the question is asked. I like Tywin. Next argument please.
So, why would scum waste nk on 1-shot cop? Or VT, or BP role? strong PR have no reason claim 1-shot cop there,and i already told mafia have no reason go after James, so they want him lynched, anyway mafia can't expect to lynch strong PR, so 1-shot cop or BP is good as it gets for them
Wut?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 522, Ramcius wrote:
In post 521, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 520, Ramcius wrote:
In post 518, Pepchoninga wrote:

So, why would scum waste nk on 1-shot cop? Or VT, or BP role? strong PR have no reason claim 1-shot cop there,and i already told mafia have no reason go after James, so they want him lynched, anyway mafia can't expect to lynch strong PR, so 1-shot cop or BP is good as it gets for them
Wut?
I'm saying Comm claim is to push James lynch, so he can easily be mafia, since it's better lynch James than waste nk on him, when they can try snipe PR with nk
How can you be certain of what you're saying? You yourself said that James fakeclaims all the time. The chances that he is fakeclaiming are big. And really it's pretty posible since his ToS tactics really are not used here. But even so, I see no reason for you to belive James's claim more than Comns claim. Both could be lies, but most likly one is a lie. Wether James got a scum out in the open with a fake claim or he is scum trying to fit is up to see.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

James stop role fishing please. If you want the claim, help people get on the Sly wagon.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Also I'm actually gonna play a game. Gonna try and guess every LoX post and I can tell ya I won't mess 86% of them.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ughg, irl problems, kinda unable to get to playing.

Sorry for the constant prodding. Put me on V/LA until the end of the week, I'll be sure to not make it happen again. Will still try and catch up soon.

If you can summarize events and give me something to look at it would be great.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”