Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4648, Jaack wrote:I don't know at all why cc'ing gerry would matter like at all.

Why would scum fakeclaim that? They wouldn't because there's like no advantage unless you really though yoshi targeted you, and even then, it's a claim that would collapse.

And him being neighborized doesn't clear him. Even if we just assume no shenanigans, gerry could easily be white scum who cloud just happened to target.
yes to all this. basically what i've been saying
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by gerryoat »

As I said, Yoshi hard TR me. There was no reason for him to target me, he would target our partner.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 4630, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4627, kuror0 wrote:a) he is town b)scum team shenanigans to clear both from yoshi.
Why did you forget option c, that he could be other scum from cloudy?
it is considered in option B. That's why it is called scum team shenanigans. I did consider that when I said it is more probable that he is town. Did they really want to try to get a cover from the PT cop on D1. Possible but unlikely on my books, so I do think he is more likely town. What would ruin my line of thought is the chance that cloud was one team and gerry the other scum team still I would check other slots first before going back to gerry at this time.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 4628, Alisae wrote:Umm Kuror0 I don't think Zach got a chance to CC the neighbor claim.
Not to mention I don't remember if Elena said anything about it either.
Well no point in arguing over that possibility if there is a CC on neighborizing today then it is clear gerry is scum, simple and that's why I don't argue over that possibility.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by kuror0 »

now that I catched up I realize my 2 previous posts have been discussed <.<

First as fro9 pointed if I were scum partner with cloud why I would try to stop any CC? Then Alisae says: "cuz he know no CC exists." Hurr durr scum kuro trying to stop a CC that he knows doesn't exist. Scum kuro must be a fucking genius on doing pointless stuff.

Now that you are into shade throwing enlighten me how could scum kuro get a reward out of that. Because honestly I don't see the point in it.
Too lazy to be scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Who said there was a reward to begin with?
GTKAS
| here.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by kuror0 »

And there we have Alisae. Always trying to look like scumhunting or helping but not really doing it. If you don't think scum kuro had a reward for doing X that means you don't really care if the slot is scum or not, you just brought something up with no objective, once again another way for you to look busy and throw shade at the same time. You are just throwing things in the air letting others do the work and then stealing part of the credit. but I'm sure you will eventually be lynched and flip scum so 1 slot less I have to sort out.
Too lazy to be scum.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ok I'm caught up, here is the REST of it.

Spoiler:

Noting that frogger calls pep just bad town in 2508 and 2509 to see if he changes

I would have probably said Yoshi vs Pine too :/

Wow I see why iron got banned

LMFAO you dont reaction test like that my g

I'll note on 104 that Fro99er is the main or one of the main ones making sort of a case on Yoshi

HMMM.. I don't know why Fro99er has grounds to call gerry's progression gross in 2627 – one of the posts in question is 1000 posts apart – his post 2629 doesn't do an adequate job of considering this

2676 – gee dreal, I don't normally see you misrep people like this

Im noticing wagons in this game are spreading – like when the wagon changes other people suddenly seem to have scumreads at the same time??? OR it was just like that idk

2737 – I can't tell if Alisae is trying to appear derpy or he genuinely believes what he says. Slight scummy vibe

While I don't believe gerry's suspicions on dreal are inherently scum manufactured, I will agree with others at that point that he sort of came out of the blue with it. But I change thoughts fast like that sometims too

2774 – As an observer I can clearly tell dreal is misrepping his argument tho LMAO, that's not what he was saying?????

2825- (I know he's a mason now) but CMM does not seem to consider the thought of fake claming mason in a setup without masons?

117 I suppose my question after most of this is what prompts the lynch to switch back to Pep? That requires CONSCIOUS effort on someone's part and I'm willing to bet someone spearheaded the lynch again

2694 – I know this is a large but I don't like people who have a lot of nulls in their reads

Agreeing with the few scumreads on Elena, I feel like she's discrediting those who oppose her and does a good job of it because it doesn't LOOK like that

3011 – bad response

Manuel's posts in 121-122 : I know he flipped mason but buddy was a big part of the d1 mislynch.

3031 – bad apathy is bad.

3076 “there's no use softing who you think a mason claim is when scum can just easily pick up on the soft as town would” and then you thought it would be better to out it even further for... what reason again?

3198 (Yoshi) I never understood claiming just “PR” like that little bit of information you don't reveal is vital. Then again, it's one of those things that makes this claim look sorta sketch to me.

3202 man fro9 is so scummy, if im not mistaken he was sring yoshi and gerry but then starts like pandering to yoshi once he claims “PR”?

WOW WHATS WORSE IS 3224 – his supposed thought process indicates that yoshi is super scum

AND THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ALIVE NOW???

To clarify, the dissonance is what's scummy here. THE DISSONANCE

3236 “Do it then” - Yoshi, in response to threat of the “YOLO HAMMER”

YOSHI CLAIMS PT COP

3253 – GERRYOAT WHY DID YOU DOUBT HIM BEFORE HE NAMED HIS ROLE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE NAMING OF HIS ROLE MAKES IT MORE VIABLE WHEN IT WAS BULLSHIT BEFORE?

ALSO IN THE CATEGORY OF “DIDNT BELIEVE CLAIM” ARE:

fro99er
cloudkicker (FLIPPED SCUM)

Note that what I'm referring to here is the REACTION to the claim, it's multiball so there can be opposing scum in this situation. I DID NOT LIKE HOW YOSHI HANDLED THE L1, but I will see where this goes

3257 – [important: Yoshi] “Also, I think this role implies two mafia teams.” Derp or intentional fake derp? From what I've read this game was “advertised” as multiball??

3260 - “Why? Personally, I found it fishy that people kept assuming 2 scumteams, but I never materialized that superstition into anything.”

So why do people call other people out on this supposed unawareness of multiball but I saw NO ONE do it to yoshi?? fishy

AFTER 3224 I can say Fro99er is probably scum, he does a complete 180 on Yoshi in similar fashion to gerryoat. So they're both scummy but Fro99er is way more scummy to me.

The fact that CLOUD did the same thing and now flipped mafia is even more damning.

now pay attention, on page 132 Fro99er unvotes in 3282 saying he's seen a similar role, then says that his claim jives with his behavior, to imply that he's town?

Then he switches one page later 3304 - “Why couldn't yoshi's role be a scum role?” as if to doubtcast because he doesn't want confirmed townies.

HE DOES IT AGAIN IN 3318 HOLY SHIT IM DEFINITELY LYNCINHG THAT

YOU CANT DO THAT, you don't do that

Cloud agrees with him too... not sure if that signifies partners or not partners

3366 – I think by this point drealmerz knows alisae asks questions about everything and has scumread him for it in the past – I think he's just attempting to appear towny by having conversation with him – like, he says what he says as if that would make Alisae change his behavior when he should definitely know it's not going to

3375 - Im pretty sure cloud basically claimed scum here by saying “ Ive had a hard gut scumread on froggy for the past 2-3 pages following with a vote, but 2-3 pages ago he was directly agreeing with froggy on Yoshi's role being a scum role. Perhaps he was trying to distance but doing so badly.
3416 – why does transcend vote jaack here when theres so much people.. with more content.. who are scummy...

3432 – 3433 – not sure about kuror's flailing in question, will have to look into

3435 – INTERESTING how Jaack suddenly appears when his name is brought up in a scummy fashion, that sort of pings me.

3474 – “ we are really close to top 5” yeah this is really funny motherfucker, now look at me

3475 – um.. jaack places a vote on drealmerz.. but no reasons to follow?

3477 ima have to see if transcend's played with dreal before

3500 – I thought Jaack was scum transcend.. .why are you talking to him like that

3514 - I see.. it's a case but it's a vague one... though I'm not entirely opposed

Few cloud posts on 142 makes me think he is aligned with fro99er

Now I'm really fucking interested, Jaack becomes the main wagon yet PEP STILL DIES D1

LET ME GUESS ANOTHER FUCKING CLAIM – ALTHOUGH FROM 3 FLIPS I ALREADY ASSUMED VIG OR SK . SO THATAS PROBABLY WHAT IT IS

3678(Fro99er) “THIS is the universal scum signal” yeah.. tells.. that.. apply.. to every.. player... that.. is noT... SMART

he follows with “Yoshi did it too.” Oh, Yoshi, the guy you scumread after he claimed “PR” then townread after he added a name to the role then went right back to hard scumreading again like it DIDN'T HAPPEN?

3721 – you motherfuckers sign up for larges with these types of players KNOWING there's going to be a lot of posts then go “I.. just want this day to end im going to just lynch wnyrareyeouyikaeryslgrtiejona” I don't CONDONE That shit.

~ Jack claims two shot vig

can't say I don't believe this claim considering his play this game has been pretty low key. I believe this claim more than I gave credit to Yoshi's claim when I saw it

3474(Fro99er) “Oh I'll just claim PR and let you guys decide if you believe me” You didnt seem to have a problem when Yoshi did it. Well you did, but after he said his role name you were cool for a quick minute before he was hard scum again.

Actually agreeing with Elena on this page fro99er is scum

here we see fro99er in his natural habitat going hard attempting to discredit his opposition..

Fro99er is good at sparring with people but he can't NOT be obv scum. Im sorry

3904 “Yoshi outed himself as scum there, I knew his claim was a scumclaim” No. No you didn't.

Ok so you motherfuckers just decided to give up and fucking compromise on pep which was a bad lynch to begin with. YEP You did.

4111 – I'm tired of drealmerz doing this shit and attempting to void whatever responsibility he has toward the game

4155 (Transcend) I decided to abruptly end it because 1. It was just dragging on

Still.. bad..

the post right below it where Alisae quotes “I don't think pep is scum but il dl lynch him” from Transcend is bad, but not necessarily indicative of anything considering it was like 1000 posts ago

ghhhhhhhhhh I hate town defending bad lynches by blaming the other player.......... whatever blame the other player holds the town usually holds more of it

And yes, if I was here I would have totally called out that bullshit day one.

Fro99er is blatant scum I talk about it in the spoiler, I don't like his actions surrounding Yoshi's claim and Jaack's at all

VOTE: Fro99er
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Again no links because I did it in openoffice and copypasted, cause I had one document from when I was doing the rest of it over night phase

Simply direct me to which post you want if finding it yourself is too hard
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

And he were have conf bias Kuror0. He's gonna love when I flip Green.
Reward =/ Objective.
What you're thinking of is expectation.
Quite frankly I don't care about credit, so that's what I like to call a lie.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Zach any other reads?
GTKAS
| here.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4395, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4349, Elena Fisher wrote:Pretty clear scumteam trying to frame me for that push when Pep was scummy as shit and also pushing clum the day before.
Pedit: I think there on w/e non blackmafia is btw
You are being framed too?

Holy shit, it's a pandemic!!

I better go check out your iso, to see what you are being framed for.
I mean I'm being blamed for pushing Pep when he was clearly scummy.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae wrote:Zach any other reads?

Elena is also a scumread, you are also a slight consideration and I am also fine with drealmerz lynch this game

Transcend is lower than he normally is and it has nothing to do with him scumreading my slot, his play today while I am real time here will give me a better gauge of that read
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'd bet if we have PT cops mafia have traitors btw
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4662, Zachstralkita wrote:

Elena is also a scumread, you are also a slight consideration and I am also fine with drealmerz lynch this game

Transcend is lower than he normally is and it has nothing to do with him scumreading my slot, his play today while I am real time here will give me a better gauge of that read
Any townreads?
GTKAS
| here.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Transcend correct me if I'm wrong but the only people I've voted is Pep you and Jae (your scumread) so I think it's pretty damming th at you have me at such a strong scumread maybe if I was a slight scumread sure but the way you're talking about me is like people are morons for not seeing how scummy I am PS: Gerry's ate seemed very out of place and out of no where but it's not....bad per say?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4664, Alisae wrote:
In post 4662, Zachstralkita wrote:

Any townreads?

I forgot to mention ConManMick as scumread

but yea Jaack and PereV as townreads
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Like I wouldn't be shocked if the ate was real but it was more upset scum on getting scumread over someone else. I've had moments like those myself
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Forgot to ask

@Pere what's with the sudden motivation?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

OMGAWD MICK ISN'T SCUM
ASIROSPAHILROIAU
wait. What is Clumsy to you?
GTKAS
| here.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

A confirmed fucking mason
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh okay good.
Then why are you scumreading Mick?
Clumsy and Mick are FUCKING MASONS.
GTKAS
| here.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Mick has been obv town regardless if he claims mason or not Alisae why are you not on the transcend wagon?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why should I be on the Transcend wagon?
GTKAS
| here.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

no manuel was clumsys mason buddy from my understanding?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”