Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Actually, bodies are often a decent indicator of a person's ideals. Tattoos, piercings, hair coloring, style? All of these things show something about that person. That is why they are part of our identity. You also call it a "worthless fixation on the body", ignoring that the body is our only means of enacting change on anything, our only means of interacting with the physical world. The body is incredibly important.

Gandhi was actually a pretty bad guy by the way, have you actually looked into him at all or do you just assume that he was "that Indian nonviolent protest guy"? I really hope it's the former and you're just choosing to ignore the whole "Racist, ordered young women to sleep naked with him 'to test his faith'" kind of thing, to be honest.

P-edit to first post: Everyone is a hypocrite. Literally everyone. You are too. After all, you're not a god, right? You should learn to accept and live with that, instead of living a fiction.

P-edit to the second post: Then you're wrong. Welcome to reality, where you don't get to define what is and is not correct.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Gandhi was actually a pretty bad guy by the way, have you actually looked into him at all or do you just assume that he was "that Indian nonviolent protest guy"? I really hope it's the former and you're just choosing to ignore the whole "Racist, ordered young women to sleep naked with him 'to test his faith'" kind of thing, to be honest.
Did you think I was rattling off a list of "good" people? Everyone that doesn't follow the correct path is misguided - but even if you hadn't realized that, you should have noticed the fact that the second person on the list is the goddamn leader of ISIS.

I was listing ideologically pure people. Extremists willing to go to great lengths - to murder others, or allow their bodies to be broken by the British, or to allow themselves to be crucified - in order to impose their ideal on the world. It was a list of
people
. Someone who can't reach that level of dedication is an NPC.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Actually, bodies are often a decent indicator of a person's ideals. Tattoos, piercings, hair coloring, style? All of these things show something about that person. That is why they are part of our identity. You also call it a "worthless fixation on the body", ignoring that the body is our only means of enacting change on anything, our only means of interacting with the physical world. The body is incredibly important.
That's no different from me writing down my ideals on a piece of paper. That's also an indicator of a person's ideals. Under your logic, this thread is a crucial part of my identity.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1401, Accountant wrote:
In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Gandhi was actually a pretty bad guy by the way, have you actually looked into him at all or do you just assume that he was "that Indian nonviolent protest guy"? I really hope it's the former and you're just choosing to ignore the whole "Racist, ordered young women to sleep naked with him 'to test his faith'" kind of thing, to be honest.
Did you think I was rattling off a list of "good" people? Everyone that doesn't follow the correct path is misguided - but even if you hadn't realized that, you should have noticed the fact that the second person on the list is the goddamn leader of ISIS.

I was listing ideologically pure people. Extremists willing to go to great lengths - to murder others, or allow their bodies to be broken by the British, or to allow themselves to be crucified - in order to impose their ideal on the world. It was a list of
people
. Someone who can't reach that level of dedication is an NPC.
My point was that Gandhi was a hypocrite, and therefore not ideologically pure.
In post 1402, Accountant wrote:
In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Actually, bodies are often a decent indicator of a person's ideals. Tattoos, piercings, hair coloring, style? All of these things show something about that person. That is why they are part of our identity. You also call it a "worthless fixation on the body", ignoring that the body is our only means of enacting change on anything, our only means of interacting with the physical world. The body is incredibly important.
That's no different from me writing down my ideals on a piece of paper. That's also an indicator of a person's ideals. Under your logic, this thread is a crucial part of my identity.
What do you think great works of art, or of literature are? People putting their ideals on a piece of paper. This thread -is- a part of your identity, at least your posts in it are.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Everyone is a hypocrite. Literally everyone. You are too. After all, you're not a god, right? You should learn to accept and live with that, instead of living a fiction.
This post is extremely disgusting. Not only are you so mired in your own hypocrisy that you accept it without even attempting to
not be a fucking hypocrite
, you try to drag me down to your level.

Let me tell you this. I am my ideals. I am pure. If you say that only gods are not hypocrites, then I am a god. I choose to impose my beautiful fiction onto you rather than bow down like a spineless coward and accept the hypocritical reality given to me.

Once you understand this, you will understand what it means to be a person.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1403, Shaziro wrote:My point was that Gandhi was a hypocrite, and therefore not ideologically pure.
His ideal was that India should no longer be under British rule. That ideal was unmarred completely. Even if he was a rapist and murderer, the ideal if "India should be free" is still standing and he would certainly still impose it without hesitation, to the highest extreme.

(This is a simplification, his ideal was a bit more specific, but it's enough to illustrate what I'm talking about)

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1404, Accountant wrote:
In post 1400, Shaziro wrote:Everyone is a hypocrite. Literally everyone. You are too. After all, you're not a god, right? You should learn to accept and live with that, instead of living a fiction.
This post is extremely disgusting. Not only are you so mired in your own hypocrisy that you accept it without even attempting to
not be a fucking hypocrite
, you try to drag me down to your level.

Let me tell you this. I am my ideals. I am pure. If you say that only gods are not hypocrites, then I am a god. I choose to impose my beautiful fiction onto you rather than bow down like a spineless coward and accept the hypocritical reality given to me.

Once you understand this, you will understand what it means to be a person.
A: I try not to be a hypocrite, but to err is human. Welcome to reality
B: I'm not trying to drag you down, you are human, it's in your nature. Welcome to reality.
C: No, you aren't pure, and you aren't a god. Once again, welcome to reality.
D: You can't really impose anything on me, partly because you aren't a god and are therefore not omnipotent. If you want to live a life denying reality and truth to make yourself feel better though, that's on you bud.

P-edit: Except for all of the things he did that weren't pushing for India to be free.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1403, Shaziro wrote:What do you think great works of art, or of literature are? People putting their ideals on a piece of paper. This thread -is- a part of your identity, at least your posts in it are.
No. My identity are my ideals, my axioms, whatever you want to call them. I am my ideals.

I do not mean this in a metaphorical sense. I mean this in a literal sense. If there was some kid in Nigeria that had my exact ideals, a complete copy of them in every detail, and you spattered my physical body's brains out on the wall, I would still be alive - in Nigeria. Do you understand how worthless a body is now?

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Sesq »

Lol acc is such a moron

How are you literally your ideals?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1406, Shaziro wrote:A: I try not to be a hypocrite, but to err is human. Welcome to reality
B: I'm not trying to drag you down, you are human, it's in your nature. Welcome to reality.
D: You can't really impose anything on me, partly because you aren't a god and are therefore not omnipotent. If you want to live a life denying reality and truth to make yourself feel better though, that's on you bud.
Your spinelessness is shocking. To err is human, so I should not bother not erring? Are you really that much of a coward? If humans are born hypocrites, they should try to rise above their hypocrisy. With every inch of their power, they must try to overturn their hypocrisy and purify themselves, even if it means overthrowing their humanity. Someone who doesn't do this because it's "too hard" and "it's in my nature" is nothing more than a disgusting coward.

You have seen the flaw in yourself and not only do you refuse to improve, you mock me for trying to improve by saying that it's stupid and foolish for me to do so. That is depraved. I have more respect for the leader of ISIS than I do for a base animal that has this kind of viewpoint. I already knew you weren't interested in being a real person, but this is a new depth of evil. I find it hard to believe that someone could sincerely be that horrible of a person.

And to accuse me of being impure simply because you're unable to comprehend the idea that humans can rise above impurity and become pure is just the icing on the cake. Let me tell you this, Shaziro. Your mindset is disgusting. I honestly, sincerely feel as though I need to take a shower after reading that kind of anti-self-improvement, evil-accepting garbage. I hope that one day you will find the support you need to break free of the shackles of this thinking, go out, and become an actual person rather than a spineless hypocrite.

I've lost interest in debating with you because I no longer wish to taint my mind with your corrupted garbage. Come back when you're willing to accept that humans should strive to do good things and not to accept evil things.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1408, Sesq wrote:Lol acc is such a moron

This question is tautological.

"How is red literally red?" The two are synonyms.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1409, Accountant wrote:
In post 1406, Shaziro wrote:A: I try not to be a hypocrite, but to err is human. Welcome to reality
Your spinelessness is shocking. To err is human, so I should not bother not erring? Are you really that much of a coward? If humans are born hypocrites, they should try to rise above their hypocrisy. With every inch of their power, they must try to overturn their hypocrisy and purify themselves, even if it means overthrowing their humanity. Someone who doesn't do this because it's "too hard" and "it's in my nature" is nothing more than a disgusting coward.

You have seen the flaw in yourself and not only do you refuse to improve, you mock me for trying to improve by saying that it's stupid and foolish for me to do so. That is depraved. I have more respect for the leader of ISIS than I do for a base animal that has this kind of viewpoint. I already knew you weren't interested in being a real person, but this is a new depth of evil. I find it hard to believe that someone could sincerely be that horrible of a person.

And to accuse me of being impure simply because you're unable to comprehend the idea that humans can rise above impurity and become pure is just the icing on the cake. Let me tell you this, Shaziro. Your mindset is disgusting. I honestly, sincerely feel as though I need to take a shower after reading that kind of anti-self-improvement, evil-accepting garbage. I hope that one day you will find the support you need to break free of the shackles of this thinking, go out, and become an actual person rather than a spineless hypocrite.

I've lost interest in debating with you because I no longer wish to taint my mind with your corrupted garbage. Come back when you're willing to accept that humans should strive to do good things and not to accept evil things.
Once again with the list, let's go.
A: The reason you bother trying not to err is because you should always seek to be better. The fact that you can't see that actually makes me feel bad for you.
B: I'm not mocking you at all, I'm saying that you don't accept that you -need- to improve, and are instead assuming that you are perfect. That's sad.
C: If you could stop calling me an animal and subhuman, that'd be lovely. Pretty gross for you to go for that kind of insult to try and shout me down.
D: I "accuse you of being impure" because you're human, and humans aren't pure. Again, welcome to reality. Deal with it.
E: I'm not the one who is assuming I'm perfect and infalliable, and therefore do not need to try to improve. You are. Way to project.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The correct path is perfect, Accountant is their ideals, Accountant's ideals is the correct path therefore Accountant is perfect.

Pretty self evident
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1412, Not_Mafia wrote:The correct path is perfect, Accountant is their ideals, Accountant's ideals is the correct path therefore Accountant is perfect.

Pretty self evident
If you ignore that Accountant's path and ideals are pretty shitty for everyone but Accountant, sure. Then again, what do I know, I'm a subhuman garbage person who doesn't want to try to improve. You know, on account of me saying that I'm not perfect.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1413, Shaziro wrote:I'm a subhuman garbage person who doesn't want to try to improve.
Aren't we all?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

>accepts that humans are hypocrites
>says that it's okay and just part of human nature
>doesn't believe when someone says they're not hypocrites, because of lack of mental faculties to understand that not being a hypocrite is possible due to how mired in hypocrisy they are

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

The fact that you'd even consider saying that your own ideals aren't perfect proves just how impure you are. Someone who is ideologically pure would never, even for the tiniest fraction of a moment, stoop to consider that their ideals may be flawed. What kind of disgusting frame of mind do you have in order to do such a thing?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

And the fact that you think someone as pure as me could betray their own ideals is beyond insulting. Go back to where you came from.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1415, Accountant wrote:>accepts that humans are hypocrites
>says that it's okay and just part of human nature
>doesn't believe when someone says they're not hypocrites, because of lack of mental faculties to understand that not being a hypocrite is possible due to how mired in hypocrisy they are
No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
In post 1416, Accountant wrote:The fact that you'd even consider saying that your own ideals aren't perfect proves just how impure you are. Someone who is ideologically pure would never, even for the tiniest fraction of a moment, stoop to consider that their ideals may be flawed. What kind of disgusting frame of mind do you have in order to do such a thing?
You refuse to consider that you aren't perfect, and are therefore not endeavoring to improve yourself. Gross.
In post 1417, Accountant wrote:And the fact that you think someone as pure as me could betray their own ideals is beyond insulting. Go back to where you came from.
I came from reality, you should visit sometime. We have actual people instead of fictional ideas of them made up in our heads in order to make things fit our made up fantasies.

Face it, Accountant. You're not pure, you're not perfect, you're not a god. You're a human kid/teen who is getting -really- defensive.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1410, Accountant wrote:
In post 1408, Sesq wrote:Lol acc is such a moron

This question is tautological.

"How is red literally red?" The two are synonyms.
Except that "red" and "red" are the same thing. Meanwhile, here's the definition of person: "a human being regarded as an individual." ideals: "a standard of perfection; a principle to be aimed at."

They may be similar, but they are not a tautology, and no amount of bullshitting will change that.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1419, Sesq wrote:Except that "red" and "red" are the same thing. Meanwhile, here's the definition of person: "a human being regarded as an individual." ideals: "a standard of perfection; a principle to be aimed at."

They may be similar, but they are not a tautology, and no amount of bullshitting will change that.
What you fail to comprehend is that the definition of a person, when used contextually,
far
reaches beyond that of the dictionary definition. Let's take the following sentence: "In the ancient past, women were not often seen as people." In this case, it does not mean that people in the past literally thought that women were a different species, or were not human. Nor does it mean that they thought women were a kind of hive-mind or some other group mentality rather than individual.

Here's what it means to be a person. It means to be treated with dignity, respect and be seen as a kind of autonomous beings with rights, to be empathized with and so on and so forth. I have none of these things for NPCs. There's no point in treating an NPC with dignity or respect, NPCs have no rights and I have no empathy for their kind. Therefore, the statement is as follows - I do not view humans as people unless they have ideals.

But, Accountant, you ask. What does this have to do with the fact that you are claiming "people" and "ideals" are the same? Here's why. We have seen above that the personhood of a being is derived straight from their ideals. No ideals(or muddled ideals): not a person. That's a simple rule that's applied regardless. If we had a sentient AI, even though they have no flesh body, their personhood would depend no their ideals as well. Or an alien, for instance. Throughout any type of sentient being, we see then that personhood always, in every case, derives straight from ideals.

Thus, "personhood" and "ideals" are more or less synonymous.

It has come to my attention that this is not actually a tautological statement. It's a very obvious statement, but not as obvious as "red is red", and not tautological in the strict sense of the term. I suppose I have to apologize for that and retract my statement. Now that you have seen my updated statement, I'm sure you'll agree with me.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
Are you really this disgusting? If you aren't even willing to show me the basic courtesy of acknowledging that I'm not about to betray or turn my back on the ideals I've been fighting for in this entire thread, then you're essentially implying that I'm a troll who doesn't really hold firm convictions in their beliefs and will hypocritically not follow them as soon as they get a chance. In that case, you shouldn't be talking in this thread at all. I recommend you leave immediately and never come back.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:I came from reality, you should visit sometime. We have actual people instead of fictional ideas of them made up in our heads in order to make things fit our made up fantasies.
For those of you that may be reading this at home, let me translate this piece of nonsense to tell you what he really means by this.

"I came from reality, you should visit sometime." <- You should leave your paradise and willingly go to a world that I have already acknowledged as imperfect, because I wish to drag you from your perfection into the disgusting mess of reality.

"We have actual people" <- We have a bunch of hypocrite boring losers.

"instead of fictional ideas of them" <- We have no interest in seeking an ideal that isn't a hypocrite boring loser, and decry such ideals as fictional, without explaining why fiction is bad.

"made up in our heads" <- We have no respect for ideals, or for the human mind, or indeed of anything that isn't a hypocrite boring loser mired in the muddy darkness of reality.

"made up fantasies" <- We are contemptuously mocking the ideals that others have set forth, even though we acknowledge that those ideals are better than us(by virtue of not being hypocritical shitlords), for reasons unknown.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1421, Accountant wrote:
In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
Are you really this disgusting? If you aren't even willing to show me the basic courtesy of acknowledging that I'm not about to betray or turn my back on the ideals I've been fighting for in this entire thread, then you're essentially implying that I'm a troll who doesn't really hold firm convictions in their beliefs and will hypocritically not follow them as soon as they get a chance. In that case, you shouldn't be talking in this thread at all. I recommend you leave immediately and never come back.
Calling you perfect isn't a basic courtesy, it would be indulging in your fantasy. Given that you didn't create this thread, you can't really tell me to leave. Sooooooooooo...no. You go all over the site and try to preach your fantasy, I might as well stick around, usher in some reality here. Could even make it fun, I'll start talking reality here whenever you start talking fantasy elsewhere.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm no longer interested in talking to someone about my beliefs when they think that I'm a hypocrite who will betray those beliefs. I haven't put you on foe, since you still talk in the political threads, but I'm not going to talk to you here, so unless you want to turn this into a chat thread with another user of this thread - in which case I'll report you for being off-topic in your posting - I'll simply ignore you.

Return to “General Discussion”