Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6325 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

sorry it reads that way, I actually get accused of that a lot in my play and scum-read for it, it's nothing new

it's just me sharing thoughts
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6327 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

to me that reads "stop sharing your thoughts because some of them ping me"

but I can't help if they do that, if I feel like it might be good to talk about something this point in the game, I'm going to talk about it and I can't worry about how it's going to make me look

and I encourage everyone to do the same

if then you take issue with what I say or how I say it, we can address it, but I'm not going to censor myself for fear of being SR for it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6379 (isolation #202) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

riveting
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6380 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6372, Vecna wrote:Also Maxous isnt scum.
can you give me more? I think he could be, is all

he's in my more-likely list and fits in a couple of the potential team-makeups I have

also, he criticizes kison for not being around, but, he himself has been more absent than I would have thought he'd be lately and less vocal on the goings-on than I would have liked

maxous makes me nervous, to say the least
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6384 (isolation #204) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah figured grey was mucking around, no kill is interesting (is it? I just figured a kill would come asap from scum at this point - but now am thinking about and am realizing they can kill at any point and may use misguided townies to get lynches they want easier? and of course they can just kill who isn't cooperating? ...eek...)

...so...

can ppl talk to me on the likelihood of TWIE also being scum with kison? it seems a lot less likely but I'm not ruling it out and it's hard to shake the scumread I have there even with that flip (I do recognize that I tend to be a bit stubborn on reads...)

I should probably take a step back a bit, reread some TWIE

p-edit:

yeah, dunnstral is my 2nd choice after TWIE but, again, need to back off on the TWIE read and re-evaluate it and see what I come up with
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6387 (isolation #205) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes, that's definitely noted

obviously he's either just dicking around or pretending to be just dicking around - I can't really get a read on that specific post, but

it more feeds in to the general read on him of either 1.) not-caring and being like "f this shit" like he's outwardly being or 2.) confident scum who can feel a bit more cocky in his scummyness (I think I noted this DAYS ago as a possibility) - mucking things up is not what to be doing at this point, that is for sure and I'm leaning scummy - giga kept telling me that slot was town over and over when I'd talk about getting scumpings from grey after he replaced in (I was TRing kraska too, absolutely!), and so I haven't been looking at that slot perhaps as much as should be

and, fucking hell, this is why I HATE DIRECTING ABILITIES, yes grey shot kison, but it was under diress of "if you don't we'll lynch you" - so, yeah, undeniably excellent that scum is dead, but, it doesn't help with the read on grey at all in the sort of "oh good he shot scum voluntarily"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6394 (isolation #206) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeahyaeh

more likely I'm just off about TWIE

thanks for your inputs, as shittituded as it was
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6439 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

vecna thinks dunn is more towny?

fishy thinks this too?

ugh, I just don't see that, not in the actual thread - yes, in card play dunn has points for him bigtime, but, gerry is wayyyy more town by play in the game (maria assocation and more, and me having a bit of familiarity with towngerry)

I feel so confident that it's badtowngerry, someone would really need to tell me why he makes sense as scum

dunnstral is not trying at all either and to me that feels more likely to be laying-low scum at this point
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6441 (isolation #208) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

from what I've seen of gerry being badtown, I don't know how he'd have the "presence of mind" to duplicate that as scum, but, I haven't played THAT MANY games with him either and underestimating someone is bad and I could be being naive...hmmm...

agree grey makes sense to keep around (he did shoot scum, afterall)

maxous is the only other consideration I would make for today
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6444 (isolation #209) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hmm, true (re: scumgerry point)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6465 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

this whole interaction is giving me bad feelings :\
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (isolation #211) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah ^

the 2 I'm most comfortable lynching currently are dunnstral and maxous, comfort not necessarily in that order

and I really think fishy has to be town - if we win this he is one of THE top responsible people for the win, imo - no way he is scum

fishy, help me weigh some things re: dunnstral (the rest of you toss these thoughts around in your head too)

he does the pro-town cardpicking, reviving, all previously mentioned stuff that makes you think he has to be town and does exactly as he did to get to where he is now (and he's scum) - do you think he thinks he is "sitting pretty" right now enough that he doesn't need to try and look like he's solving the game (because he doesn't so much, yes, moreso recently, but, it's been notably lacking imo for where we are in the gamestate) - what
is
his frame of mind? is his scumbuddy is so deep he doesn't really care that he's under fire?

do you think (again if he's scum having done those things) the value in having done those things as scum is MORE /has more payoff (having led to us all to this actual gamestate), or do you think there would be higher value for scum (netting in a better position for scum than they are in currently, which granted is hard to determine not knowing who they are, but theorizing that he is one of them) if he hadn't done those things as he did them? am I making sense? (lots of thoughts running around and sometimes for my brain it is hard to pull out the singles and articulate them well - I can tend to go in circles/repeat or be overwordy

otherwise dunnstral is just towny at a loss and not trying so hard, which is also quite believable, but, I'm still leaning more likely scum, with what is "out there"

grey and TWIE are still options as scum but right now they are both part of the "having nailed down scum and gotten us to 2 left" duo - I don't think they'd BOTH be scum having gone that route - if I had to pick one as scum I don't know who I'd pick, I guess grey based on most recent play (but he wants to lynch maxous+dunnstral like I do...sooo...?)

vecna - I just don't see it, again, one of the top players responsible for a town win if town wins

scum is in: maxous/dunnstral/grey/TWIE pretty sure with gerry as an out-lyer possibility that I'm still "sitting with"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6491 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

my mind is pretty resolved to dunnstral as my first choice but want to hear from fishy again
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (isolation #213) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm really trying to squint and see if I can see this as scum-gerry and it is hard but I can maybe see it ?

phewww...I dunno...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6502 (isolation #214) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: dunnstral

that sort of mentality, attitude, whatever, is not town, he should care, absolutely, that is scum daring you to not lynch him, trying to instill fear - totally good with this lynch no doubt now
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6504 (isolation #215) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

? what is your issue? I've been being careful not to rush a decision and to give things and everyone time

I have been pretty set on putting my vote on dunnstral for a while, but no need to jump to it until I feel [really] secure in it - a comment like that seals that secure feeling, yes, no doubt

you have been trolling for quite a while too, sooo....
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6505 (isolation #216) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

HURT: grey
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6513 (isolation #217) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

fishy, I did highly consider gerry over and over and tried putting myself into the mindset of "getting behind you" to support his lynch because I do know I
could
be wrong, but then I remembered the jackel wagon and how I did the same thing there:

supporting a few (at least a few, you and giga at least, dave I'm pretty sure, others, too, that I felt I could trust in being town and wanted to support and be a team player rather than argue against when I had nothing solid to argue against and the reasons that were being presented were valid enough to make me okay voting him, but that was not a comfortable vote at all.) My top SR at that point was maria and I would have definitely preferred her lynch. I been behind quite a bit in the game and when I was caught up the jackel wagon was strong with a bunch of my TRs on it with good points and so I was okay with it. After he flipped I did NOT feel good about having been part of it, and I was reminded of that here when thinking about voting gerry.

Long story short (too late?), that was a mistake then to just go with you+ because I trusted you (I still trust you, but I think you are wrong) and I can't do that here feeling similarly (actually I feel much much stronger about gerry being town here than I did about jackel there, so no way I can vote him at this point.)

I could vote for maxous.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6522 (isolation #218) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I am in a hood with fishy, gerry, and I have been sharing my thoughts a lot

some of that was being concerned about you in lylo and I linked the like 4 games we were in together that didn't go so well, I was saying if we were going to double lynch you+dunnstral that at least you would be out of the game and now was the time to do a liability lynch even if I'm TRing (on the off-chance I'm wrong and then even if I'm not)

I do find it interesting that fishy is wanting to lynch you now when before it seemed that he was the one helping me keep my head on straight about you, I'm about to make dinner but saw that and so wanted to post quickly

I will think more about all of that in the next day because it is definitely something pinging me a bit (along with the not-so-repsonive responses) and I suppose I should look at closer there

TWIE, where is TWIE? we need to hear more! and vecna too I would like more from
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6558 (isolation #219) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

agree we need more from others

SOON

dunnstral again it feels like you're fishing around for someone who will be easiest to push through to lynch rather than trying to find scum (with the sudden vecna vote) - agree everyone should be being looked at, but, I can't help but see that again in you

if you're
not
scum, dunn (I really think you are though, I think you've bee banking on that town-cred this whole time and now are just waiting it out), I'm thinking it'd be:

maxous + twie or grey, but dunn+maxous makes a lot more sense - really really need to hear more from TWIE

fishy, if you had to pick one of vecna or dunnstral as scum, who do you think? are both of the strong TRs they generate for you similar, and, if comparable, which is stronger?

p-edit

yes...vote dunnstral...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6561 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I said it feels like you're "fishing for the easiest"

that makes the "ease" s relative thing, and not meaning "easy" at all

I think you get my meaning...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6650 (isolation #221) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Interesting how you're not even addressing me with your issues, dunnstral. You're so obviously jumping around just trying to find any lynch that will go through. gerry gerry gerry gerry, me, gerry gery gerry, fishy, vecna, me again, even grey some - where's maxous in there?

like, it's fine to go around and suspect everyone and push everyone, that is great, but, that is not what you're doing - you're fishing for a lynch, it is obvious

as much as I don't like grey's attitude I think he's right and town
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6651 (isolation #222) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I had a thought that scum haven't killed yet because TWIE is scum and he's not been around.

OHNO, how horrible me suggestion TWIE could be scum

yes, he could be
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6652 (isolation #223) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6631, Vecna wrote:Yeah I have pretty good reasons to townread him, and also a pretty good way of detecting if he's scum or not.
this is empty nothingness

and yet dunnstral is alllll ready to eat it up...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6653 (isolation #224) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

this isn't the point in the game where you say "oh yeah I have reasons" and others go "oh okay moving on"

nonononono

you tell the reasons

going back and reading vecna more
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6655 (isolation #225) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

unless he's the organizer brains behind it and his buddy doesn't know who to kill

I can see this being more likely true if gerry is scum - him just waiting around not wanting to make a poor choice

the rest of the list probably not

just tossing out thoughts trying to figure this shit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6656 (isolation #226) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

this is obviously a task and we all need to get our fucking hands and heads in it

everyone of you can be giving more (I can too)

now is not the time for timidity and passivity or statements void of meat
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6657 (isolation #227) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so, if dunnstral were town, wouldn't scum just make a kill on 1 of the townies not on his wagon so that it's 7 alive and 4 to lynch and auto-kill dunnstral?

what am I missing?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6676 (isolation #228) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6664, Vecna wrote: And you think to know that its empty nothingness....why exactly?
because I read the post and there was nothing there except those words?

but to be lessy snarky, I was just talking about the post itself: without the actual "things" to back it up, they were just empty words, not trying to be antagonistic with it, just pointing out what I see

TWIE - can you stop defending yourself and help scumhunt? give some thoughts on...anything other than how stupid everyone is?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6677 (isolation #229) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey, look, yes, I agree TWIE

I don't see why to be like that right now, vecna, especially since I think I intend to push maxous as the 2nd lynch
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6688 (isolation #230) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

maybe it's not about the hearts hood but about the other abilities on the cards?

I would have to look at what the other powers on the cards are
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6689 (isolation #231) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

but, no, I don't think it is grey as scum anyway
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6690 (isolation #232) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunnstral+maxous

if we're wrong on dunnstral (no way), then grey becomes more of a consideration, maybe gerry becomes another consideration?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6692 (isolation #233) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, I said if wrong about dunnstral
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6695 (isolation #234) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that dunnstral isn't scum? or that gerry is scum?

either one!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6699 (isolation #235) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you should like frustrated scum who thought the game was in the bag and now you're caught...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6700 (isolation #236) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and again, you're not even presenting why you think I'm scum or trying to get
me
to convince you I'm town/address the issues you have that make you think I'm scum, you're just asking others how I'm town/why I'm not scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6701 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ugh, someone hammer wtf
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6702 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

the "I don't care anymore" is scum too - it's fuckin 6v2!!

only ppl in that mindframe right now are defeated scum, imo
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6714 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

interesting

why you 2 unvoted dunnstral?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6716 (isolation #240) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I figure they knew

whoever is mafia is not dumb
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6780 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

just woke up and caught up

I have a bunch of stuff to do today but there will be words from me (mostly on why dunnstral is flat-out wrong) most likely by late afternoon (east coast) before the 24hr mark (because dunnstral really needs lynched, ppls, this is exactly what scum was counting on, imo, saying scum wasn't aware of how the killing works is naive at best and more likely scum instilling doubt)

more later
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6792 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think they (with dunnstral) realized TWIE wasn't going to get lynched based on reads given in thread (and hoods?) and decided to do it to try and shake ppl off the dunnstral wagon whilst removing a non-lynch option

it caused a stir more than anything, which I think would be the desire if things weren't going how they were wanting, is my guess - which points to the dunnstral wagon
In post 6789, Maxous wrote:Maybe the scum were trying to be too smart for their own good
is that how you're feeling now that votes are back on dunnstral?
tried to cause a stir and it didn't work and now you're at 4 to lynch instead of 5?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6796 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

have much of the kills made sense? I thnk it is more distraction trying to figure it out, but, if you all don't I'm not going to try to stop you

nothing with the kill makes me think dunnstral or maxous aren't still the most likely scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6797 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I was figuring that fishy, vecna, or myself were going to be the next kills, that is more where my mind is about the kill
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6798 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

actually, that is exactly what that kill does, it's not about TWIE

it's about fishy, vecna, and me - it's an implication kill, scum want us to think "why isn't fishy/vecna/drealmer dead?" for example, and suspicion switches 1 of us - rather than kill 1 of us to split up our strength, they kill a very-not-likely-lynch in TWIE and increase the chances of one of the harder TR players getting lynched / turning us against each other (the instant thought to my brain when seeing the TWIE kill was "not fishy? omg fishy is scum", but I made myself cool on that quick-jump and backed off the thought, because, no, I can't let fear dictacte the reads, I'm confident in fishy being town, and I've gone back and thought that back over, and yes, fishy is town)

so then I start to wonder about vecna being scum, and I figure both fishy+vecna can't be scum and so if vecna were scum, he'd have killed fishy or maxous

it's all fucking smart, but I'm not buying it dunnstral is smart scum, it's him, and maxous pretty sure - I'm not tunneling my old evaluation, that's just what I still keep coming to as most likely

yes, I'll show why his "case" on me is BS, just haven't gotten to it (distracted by...things...)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6805 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6768, Dunnstral wrote:...what if I told you I think grey and gerry really are just that bad and town? I'm not sure I want to lynch either of them, except through rage
so, now you're accepting that gerry is bad town, finally...after what? it started to become too suspicious that you were still pushing him is the answer
In post 6770, Dunnstral wrote:My drealmerz meta is that, like mathblade, he's annoying and usually wrong. Sorry guys but it's objectively true, if I compared people's attitudes to you towards a control it would show that you're annoying.

And so, when you look at drealmerz this game, you'll see he's been pretty reasonable and hasn't really stood out.
that means he's scum
seriously, if you have doubts meta him and look through his town games. I had doubts that he was maybe town when he started talking earlier but now I'm pretty set on this being his scum play
So your case on me being scum is that I'm annoying as town and reasonable as scum? are you serious??? I'm scum because I haven't stood out?!?!

I just deleted a huge rant at you because it was not-good (well it was a good rant, but, was not helpful here)

all anyone needs to do if they are actually concerned about this is look at my WHOPPING TOTAL OF TWO SCUMGAMES and ISO me and see that I get annoyed as scum, too (if you need help finding the parts where I rage at people, let me know!) - like, I don't get your case at all, there's nothing there and it's a desperate attempt - if I'm missing something or you think I'm misrepping what you're getting at, let me know

I suppose I'll address your "drealmer has scum cards" portion too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6806 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

part of the issue with your case, dunnstral is that you don't actually give examples of what you mean, you use the broad terminology and wrap everything down into that, it's an awful case

show me examples of behavior from other games that is in EVERY SINGLE ONE of my town games but NONE of my scum games so we can actually know what the fuck you're talking about
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6807 (isolation #248) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

the thing is, there isn't any! you're just fullofshit and desperate
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6808 (isolation #249) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6802, Dunnstral wrote:This is why I don't explain my reads btw
this?!

what is "this?" reference what you're talking about
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6809 (isolation #250) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6770, Dunnstral wrote: Looking at his cards: 9h, 3h

the 9h is Inventory, Lynchproof. Hmm, lynchproof is pretty scum-motivated. (Somebody said his cards were really towny) the inventory isn't useful. Other people will argue it is: it's not. It was a waste of time spending resources on that earlier I think.

the 3h is Neighborize, strongman. Scum thrive in neighborhoods. Town usually townread their neighbors in a 1 on 1 environment. I don't need to explain strongman

Does anybody know what drealmerz 3rd card pick was?
9H - I get wagoned/mislynched a lot. If you want to argue a consistent meta on me, THAT is it. I get annoyed, annoy others, am hard to read, and people want me lynched for those things (fear lynches yay!) A lot (moreso on my HS.) Lynchproof is a safeguard against that, it's not scummy, it's self-preservation. How is it scummy anyway? Not wanting to be lynched is scummy? I really didn't give a fuck about inventory, I just wanted to decrease my chances of getting mislynched, especially in a large game with a bunch of people I'm unfamiliar with - I figured it pretty likely that I was going to be a lynch-candidate, it's just how it goes for me.

as for 3H - yes, I absolutely wanted to be able to neighborize people because I often get annoyed trying to get my opinions heard in larger groups and I work better 1on1 in both regards that matter 1.) if I neighborize scum I am REALLY GOOD at reading people 1v1 and would figure I could likely find them out or 2.) if I neighborize someone I'm confident is town I feel comfortable and am able to work well with them rather than butt-heads trying to work things out in a larger group - I really just wanted neighborize and didn't care about strongman but the thought was "hey at least it will keep it from scum"

KD - duh, more chances to kill scum is good, I didn't know how other ppl thought about this and picked to make sure lights-out-lynching happened when possible
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (isolation #251) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and still no response from dunn...if he were town he and I would be having it out I'm pretty sure

he's just caught scum

please vote him
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6815 (isolation #252) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't even follow that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6817 (isolation #253) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ah hah! a non dunn voter!

tell me, why do you think dunn is not responding to anything of my responses about why he thinks I'm scum?

are implying that grey and dunnstral are buddies? if so, why not vote dunn?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (isolation #254) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or at least tell me why you think I'm wrong on dunn!

eeesh

I really don't think we're at a point in the game where discourse should be this sparse

I'm starting to get ANNOYED
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6821 (isolation #255) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't really see it that way at all...

and you're not engaging me more when you could be and you've had plenty of time to have back and forth with me and you're not

if I'm your top SR (you're voting me), and you're mine and you are the leading wagon we should be going at it

you're given up - I think you thought your lynch was imminent and all life got taken out of you and now you're just slowly bleeding to death and you're waiting for someone to put you out of your misery

if the people not voting you are not going to vote you they need to explicitly say so (and why not would be nice) and push someone else so we can not be stagnated here, it only serves scum to sit and wait at this point, imo
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6828 (isolation #256) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that is a horrible post...

you are making a case that "drealmer is like this as town every time but not as scum" - but you didn't look at my scumgames and so you say "you feel like I'd act different" as scum, without actually having any clue ??? that's not a case, that's pulling something stinky out of your ass

I don't really recall giga hard defending your slot, point out to me if I am wrong, but, regardless 1.) I think you and maxous are scum, not you and grey, I think maxous should be the 2nd lynch, 2.) you think giga being alive would be saving you? there are 2 scum left, and you think they are? me and maxous? and we're pushing your lynch specifically why?

these aren't rhetorical questions, please answer them

p-edit...well then...I guess you can't answer them

YOU JUST FUCKING SAT AROUND AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, like a scumbucket
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6829 (isolation #257) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: maxous
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6831 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

?

yes I get it you don't think maxous is scum

but you won't say why, and no one is fucking saying much of anything

what would you like to do?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6833 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hmmmm

I keep getting pulled off my scumlean/SR of grey and there are a few reasons I think he is less likely scum and maxous is more likely - I do find it notable that dunnstral was saying grey was being setup as the next lynch when I didn't notice anyone having really paired them previously and I (and others I think?) had said I viewed the team as dunn+maxous

Those points you raise are some thoughts I've had before and I will think on it all / look for grey's response and what others have to say, but,

I like my vote on maxous, it feels right
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6854 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

egh

My read on grey has waffled for quite a while now and that self-vote fucking stinks of scumminess and I was inclined to immediately vote him when I saw it, but I want to cool off from it and reflect on it and not be hasty...but egh...vecna's points are fine and grey should just address them and yehhh, that is a huge huge scumping

I talked to giga several times about that slot and things I was seeing that were scum-motivated and pinged me, and they kept assuring me it was a townslot and we didn't get deep into it, but I have wondered for a while if the TR on that slot is warranted,.

I don't have the view that fishy+vecna do with the hood stuff on maxous, but I do have a hood with maxous now. We haven't had a lot of interaction but, then, I opened it at a time where he started to become more scumlean to me (again, more by likelihood than by anything in particular in his play), and I haven't been super comfortable. The bits of exchange we have had haven't pinged me at all though, but extended interaction would definitely give me more of a read.

more reading and reflecting on maxous and grey

for now

UNVOTE: maxous
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6859 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

sounds like more defeated scum

I was patient and gave time for him to come around, but, no way I can read that as anything but scum

VOTE: grey

I think we totally took the wind out of scum is what has happened

they were destroying us and it was looking like no way they were going to lose, then BAM, we turned the tables
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6880 (isolation #262) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6872, Vecna wrote:So now for the real question in this game: I asked max several times in our PT to convince either Drealmerz or Fish to paste/convey what happened in the Drealmerz + Fish PT. We need to know how the two of you can townread eachother so hard

Both of them refused. WHY on earth would you refuse this as town with 48hour lylo coming up?
um, no, I didn't refuse. I told fishy to do/share whatever he thought was best and when I talked to max and explained my read on fishy he didn't ask for more or say anything like "that's not sufficient" or argue against it or anything, and I got the sense he was decided to be scum-reading fishy+me regardless of what I told him, which seemed to come out of nowhere a bit when he said it to me in the PT

just to be more thorough:
In post 6873, Vecna wrote:Fish/Drealmerz:

Did Maxous ask you both to pass along the contents of your PT?
If yes, why did you refuse to share?
I don't know about that phrasing of "pass along the contents" - that sounds like you think he was asking for an entire replication of the PT

my understanding of what he asked for was "what in the PTs makes us TR each other?" - I explained to him that the majority of my fishy read wasn't even based from the PT, but that the exchanges in the PT simply re-enforced/re-affirmed the read I had on fishy (which I'd had pretty much all game and it just has been re-strengthended through the game) - was this not sufficient maxous? others do you want more? I can go find posts from the PT and try to summarize and explain my TR if you want / think is helpful

there's absolutely nothing I refuse to share - if maxous feels that there is he's either misunderstanding or misrepping

my view on the situation is that gerry+maxous are the scumteam, and we simply chose wrong BOTH
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6881 (isolation #263) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oops pressed submit somehow...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6882 (isolation #264) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

my view on the situation is that gerry+maxous are the scumteam, and we simply chose wrong BOTH times yesterday

it doesn't fucking help when two townies essentially give up - seriously, what the fuck was that?????? it was 5v2 after the TWIE kill and we could have won with 2 correct lynches or been SO MUCH BETTER OFF with 1 correct, and both mislynchee refuse to put up a fight?!?!?

vecna presents a very valid case on grey and he's just like "whatever?! enjoy losing" ?!?!?!?!?!!? it's been a long game with lots of hard work put into it by a lot of people, and to be like that is just fucking disgusting - grey is a PL for me moving forward in future games, it's unacceptable - and I'm even more frusrtated because I was pretty set on wanting maxous as the 2nd lynch, and then grey just was a scumfuck-as-town

sooo, being SO off on dunnstral and both flips being town made me re-evaluate gerry quite a bit, and I have to concede that I was simply wrong about him being dumbtowngerry and he's just been riding that defense for a while and quietly laughing at me the whole time

look at the votecounts on the lynch wagons

Dunnstral (4) - Maxous, drealmerz7, gerryoat, Vecna

-Grey- (4) - Vecna, -Grey-, drealmerz7, Fishythefish

maxous insistant on the dunnstral lynch (me being his beard taking the forefront of the attention around the dunnstral lynch) - at that point it seemed at least partially accepted that maxous was likely the 2nd lynch, and so he's making sure to at least get 1 town lynched first - scumbuddy gerry right there with him

then things take a turn towards grey and his behavior is so damning max+gerry just stay off the wagon knowing it's likely to go through and then will flip town and that it's best to not be on the 2nd mislynch if they can help it - grey voting himself made it all the much easier

I really did analyze fishy and the potentiality for him being scum - and it just doesn't make any sense, he's an undeniable town power-house and that you are trying to push him as scum is suspect in itself
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6896 (isolation #265) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

some words from gerry wouldn't be the worst ?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6903 (isolation #266) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yerp
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6914 (isolation #267) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey is it too late to VOTE: badtowngerry
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6916 (isolation #268) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6911, Fishythefish wrote: dreal's hood performance was masterful.
thank you! it was SUCH a risk neighborizing you (I could have just neighborized vecna and no one would have thought much of it), I wasn't sure if giga had relayed any of their suspicion about me to you, and I was figuring if they had, even the slightest, I was going to get caught by you

I felt I really needed you in my corner after giga was gone
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6917 (isolation #269) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Spoiler: who killed giga?
I did

GIGA!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! YOU WERE WONDERFUL TO PLAY WITH!!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6918 (isolation #270) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 0, Quipla wrote:
Hoopla Productions in association with Quilford Enterprises

proudly present...

AN ENORMOUSLY SUCCESSFUL
highly modular experiment in organised chaos.
what a fantastic game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6929 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6926, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 6916, drealmerz7 wrote:I wasn't sure if giga had relayed any of their suspicion about me to you
definitely my worst mistake this game was trying to pocket you

or at least not coming out when i was sure you were scum

i thought it'd buy me time but i didnt realize i had to be killed off because of my inventory
what happened to your hood summary in that 48hr window? I thought I was doomed!...and then we killed you and you said nothing
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6932 (isolation #272) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

brutal, were you going to try and out me as scum with it?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6936 (isolation #273) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that dave kill is what did that I think

yes, also wanting the dead thread
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6942 (isolation #274) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep

let them see it!

it's not all pretty, folks, as, I have difficulty working with others, apparently (I almost never draw scum too so am not so used to having to)

but we worked it out!!! have a look!

seepage!!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6943 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

1674 posts in the scum PT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6947 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohya thanks mcmenno

fishy please don't eat any cards

if you buy a deck, send them my way! I'd love a deck! (without any missing cards!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6950 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Subject: Pick Your Power: Double Deck (DEAD THREAD)
TheWayItEnds wrote:fuck i wasnt expecting to die today.
I felt like you were holding back waiting for the right moment to strike. check the scum PT, I kept getting waves of "OMG WE HAVE KILL TWIE" and *knew* we were going to regret it if we didn't kill you sooner rather than later
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6951 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Subject: Pick Your Power: Double Deck (DEAD THREAD)
McMenno wrote:I bet if you look up "fake" in the dictionary you'll get drealmerz' yesterday posts
actually a lot of what I said is true

and dunnstral's meta on me is simply wrong, even though it may have done him/town good if he pushed me more
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (isolation #279) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohhh, giga, you shared your spreadsheet with me and said something like "this is a little personal but here you go" - and I was like 'buuuut, I'm going to share this with my scumteam...please don't hate me!'
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6959 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

pushing the LUV lynch instead of the TWIE/Kison kill was fun for me and is what I would have done as town too - I am True when I say I always want to lynch my top SRs before anything else

kraska!!! hi!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6962 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

giga, what were you thinking when you saw I neighborized fishy?

(oh, and so everyone else knows, giga knew I killed them almost right away because I wrote kill flavor in our PT after the kill was official)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6964 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

:\
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6965 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

btw that was my 5th time ever being scum and I've only lost once out of those 5 times
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6966 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

out of 24 total
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6969 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I actually mean to be helpful most of the time (and desire criticism from others to help me improve) - but when I'm doing it frustrated and negative, yeh, it's no good
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6976 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

your behavior is actually what made me want to kill you, TWIE, I was like "what is he doing with this shit-talking? ohhh...he's trying to get SR / get left in the game, well that can't happen then!"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6980 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

scumbuds make sure you OK the PT release
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6985 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

4 town lynches in 2Days = pro-scum card
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6997 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2912, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2911, Vecna wrote:Lets post a lot so scum can complain again that theres too many pages to read.
^ that's a bit funny, but I'm not scum

I've got time now and am doing full catchup, will output my input before too long

btw I think vecna is scum from the perusings I've been doing
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7018 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I do think we made a really good team as well - it was SO much a team effort and I got a nice feeling of "team" through it all despite my GRRRR at the lot of you (I think kison is the only one I didn't get GRRR at)

and maria and I discussed the issues I had and I understand her a bit better now and that is really nice too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7020 (isolation #291) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I really like you, gerry, I'm sorry for calling you badtowngerry so much all over the place, it was just to use you as a game-piece and be able to assert my will on others

you are actually decent when you put your mind to it, and it's not like I don't do really badtown stuff with frequency, of course

and you are a liability in lylo but hey, I'm biased from wordplay and I think that is understandable (as are you about me!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7022 (isolation #292) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*hug spyraliensquidface*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7051 (isolation #293) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep def should release all my PTs

I think I was just contemplating the milkshake kill for a bit there? I don't think it was a serious consideration for much, it was more about MoI having likely picked good cards
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”