Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6794, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 6788, Vecna wrote:Maybe scum just really like the current balance and where things are going and dont wanna interfere
Enough to not care about the second lynch? I doubt it. There's a large pool of possible second lynches here.
Not anymore as far as im concerned
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6798, drealmerz7 wrote:actually, that is exactly what that kill does, it's not about TWIE

it's about fishy, vecna, and me - it's an implication kill, scum want us to think "why isn't fishy/vecna/drealmer dead?" for example, and suspicion switches 1 of us - rather than kill 1 of us to split up our strength, they kill a very-not-likely-lynch in TWIE and increase the chances of one of the harder TR players getting lynched / turning us against each other (the instant thought to my brain when seeing the TWIE kill was "not fishy? omg fishy is scum", but I made myself cool on that quick-jump and backed off the thought, because, no, I can't let fear dictacte the reads, I'm confident in fishy being town, and I've gone back and thought that back over, and yes, fishy is town)

so then I start to wonder about vecna being scum, and I figure both fishy+vecna can't be scum and so if vecna were scum, he'd have killed fishy or maxous

it's all fucking smart, but I'm not buying it dunnstral is smart scum, it's him, and maxous pretty sure - I'm not tunneling my old evaluation, that's just what I still keep coming to as most likely

yes, I'll show why his "case" on me is BS, just haven't gotten to it (distracted by...things...)
I actually agree that this is the most likely/logical explenation
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

This is why I don't explain my reads btw
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 6800, Vecna wrote:
In post 6788, Vecna wrote:Maybe scum just really like the current balance and where things are going and dont wanna interfere
Enough to not care about the second lynch? I doubt it. There's a large pool of possible second lynches here.
What do you mean?

I meant that if you think of possible second lynches from where everyone is, I think you'd say something like Grey, Gerry, Max, and probably me these days. Any scum in there (which I'd bet there is) and they'd think twice before allowing a double lynch.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

no they wouldn't
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6768, Dunnstral wrote:...what if I told you I think grey and gerry really are just that bad and town? I'm not sure I want to lynch either of them, except through rage
so, now you're accepting that gerry is bad town, finally...after what? it started to become too suspicious that you were still pushing him is the answer
In post 6770, Dunnstral wrote:My drealmerz meta is that, like mathblade, he's annoying and usually wrong. Sorry guys but it's objectively true, if I compared people's attitudes to you towards a control it would show that you're annoying.

And so, when you look at drealmerz this game, you'll see he's been pretty reasonable and hasn't really stood out.
that means he's scum
seriously, if you have doubts meta him and look through his town games. I had doubts that he was maybe town when he started talking earlier but now I'm pretty set on this being his scum play
So your case on me being scum is that I'm annoying as town and reasonable as scum? are you serious??? I'm scum because I haven't stood out?!?!

I just deleted a huge rant at you because it was not-good (well it was a good rant, but, was not helpful here)

all anyone needs to do if they are actually concerned about this is look at my WHOPPING TOTAL OF TWO SCUMGAMES and ISO me and see that I get annoyed as scum, too (if you need help finding the parts where I rage at people, let me know!) - like, I don't get your case at all, there's nothing there and it's a desperate attempt - if I'm missing something or you think I'm misrepping what you're getting at, let me know

I suppose I'll address your "drealmer has scum cards" portion too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

part of the issue with your case, dunnstral is that you don't actually give examples of what you mean, you use the broad terminology and wrap everything down into that, it's an awful case

show me examples of behavior from other games that is in EVERY SINGLE ONE of my town games but NONE of my scum games so we can actually know what the fuck you're talking about
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

the thing is, there isn't any! you're just fullofshit and desperate
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6802, Dunnstral wrote:This is why I don't explain my reads btw
this?!

what is "this?" reference what you're talking about
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6770, Dunnstral wrote: Looking at his cards: 9h, 3h

the 9h is Inventory, Lynchproof. Hmm, lynchproof is pretty scum-motivated. (Somebody said his cards were really towny) the inventory isn't useful. Other people will argue it is: it's not. It was a waste of time spending resources on that earlier I think.

the 3h is Neighborize, strongman. Scum thrive in neighborhoods. Town usually townread their neighbors in a 1 on 1 environment. I don't need to explain strongman

Does anybody know what drealmerz 3rd card pick was?
9H - I get wagoned/mislynched a lot. If you want to argue a consistent meta on me, THAT is it. I get annoyed, annoy others, am hard to read, and people want me lynched for those things (fear lynches yay!) A lot (moreso on my HS.) Lynchproof is a safeguard against that, it's not scummy, it's self-preservation. How is it scummy anyway? Not wanting to be lynched is scummy? I really didn't give a fuck about inventory, I just wanted to decrease my chances of getting mislynched, especially in a large game with a bunch of people I'm unfamiliar with - I figured it pretty likely that I was going to be a lynch-candidate, it's just how it goes for me.

as for 3H - yes, I absolutely wanted to be able to neighborize people because I often get annoyed trying to get my opinions heard in larger groups and I work better 1on1 in both regards that matter 1.) if I neighborize scum I am REALLY GOOD at reading people 1v1 and would figure I could likely find them out or 2.) if I neighborize someone I'm confident is town I feel comfortable and am able to work well with them rather than butt-heads trying to work things out in a larger group - I really just wanted neighborize and didn't care about strongman but the thought was "hey at least it will keep it from scum"

KD - duh, more chances to kill scum is good, I didn't know how other ppl thought about this and picked to make sure lights-out-lynching happened when possible
balance among all things
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6803, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 6800, Vecna wrote:
What do you mean?

I meant that if you think of possible second lynches from where everyone is, I think you'd say something like Grey, Gerry, Max, and probably me these days. Any scum in there (which I'd bet there is) and they'd think twice before allowing a double lynch.
I meant the scum kill narrowed the pool of people for the second lynch down to 1 for me. Because of the exact reason that you mentioned.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by gerryoat »

i tr dreal and that's about it lol
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 6811, gerryoat wrote:i tr dreal and that's about it lol
You don't townread yourself?

What a scumclaim!!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and still no response from dunn...if he were town he and I would be having it out I'm pretty sure

he's just caught scum

please vote him
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It doesn't matter. You guys are really taking advantage of giga's death; lynching me and then grey
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't even follow that
balance among all things
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

How fascinating that Dunn is still here now.

Had a change of heart grey?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ah hah! a non dunn voter!

tell me, why do you think dunn is not responding to anything of my responses about why he thinks I'm scum?

are implying that grey and dunnstral are buddies? if so, why not vote dunn?
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6816, Vecna wrote:How fascinating that Dunn is still here now.
In what way
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or at least tell me why you think I'm wrong on dunn!

eeesh

I really don't think we're at a point in the game where discourse should be this sparse

I'm starting to get ANNOYED
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6819, drealmerz7 wrote:I really don't think we're at a point in the game where discourse should be this sparse
Nobody really wants to talk about anything except me. I've initiated almsot every conversation this day phase
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't really see it that way at all...

and you're not engaging me more when you could be and you've had plenty of time to have back and forth with me and you're not

if I'm your top SR (you're voting me), and you're mine and you are the leading wagon we should be going at it

you're given up - I think you thought your lynch was imminent and all life got taken out of you and now you're just slowly bleeding to death and you're waiting for someone to put you out of your misery

if the people not voting you are not going to vote you they need to explicitly say so (and why not would be nice) and push someone else so we can not be stagnated here, it only serves scum to sit and wait at this point, imo
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You're dumb, I'm already dead
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6805, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 6768, Dunnstral wrote:...what if I told you I think grey and gerry really are just that bad and town? I'm not sure I want to lynch either of them, except through rage
so, now you're accepting that gerry is bad town, finally...after what? it started to become too suspicious that you were still pushing him is the answer
In post 6770, Dunnstral wrote:My drealmerz meta is that, like mathblade, he's annoying and usually wrong. Sorry guys but it's objectively true, if I compared people's attitudes to you towards a control it would show that you're annoying.

And so, when you look at drealmerz this game, you'll see he's been pretty reasonable and hasn't really stood out.
that means he's scum
seriously, if you have doubts meta him and look through his town games. I had doubts that he was maybe town when he started talking earlier but now I'm pretty set on this being his scum play
So your case on me being scum is that I'm annoying as town and reasonable as scum? are you serious??? I'm scum because I haven't stood out?!?!

I just deleted a huge rant at you because it was not-good (well it was a good rant, but, was not helpful here)

all anyone needs to do if they are actually concerned about this is look at my WHOPPING TOTAL OF TWO SCUMGAMES and ISO me and see that I get annoyed as scum, too (if you need help finding the parts where I rage at people, let me know!) - like, I don't get your case at all, there's nothing there and it's a desperate attempt - if I'm missing something or you think I'm misrepping what you're getting at, let me know

I suppose I'll address your "drealmer has scum cards" portion too
Nothing here really goes against what I said, saying "I'm annoying as scum too" doesn't really help and without looking at those games I just feel like you'd act different

nobody here is going to listen to me, even if I write an essay on it. Just like we're completely ignoring that giga was hard defending me and grey's slot, and now that giga's dead time to double lynch me and grey's slot
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6822, Dunnstral wrote:You're dumb, I'm already dead
mafia kill (that tried to autohammer me) is also setting the lynch threshhold lower after a delay

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”