Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1648, Accountant wrote:
In post 1646, Shaziro wrote:You're wrong.
your definition is incorrect
Nobody but you thinks so. The majority agrees, you are wrong. Congratulations, you're wrong and imperfect.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1650, Shaziro wrote:The majority agrees, you are wrong.
Appeal to popularity fallacy
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1649, eagerSnake wrote:Sorry I think I must have read something wrong here

I thought when you said "I'm not perfect" that you meant "I am imperfect," not "I am not imperfect"

Is this the contradiction fallacy
Not_Mafia, you really shouldn't use that GIF on everything you see. Most of what Shaziro says is incorrect interpretations of my words. Let me show you the truth of the world. I am a human, but "I" am my ideals. That is to say, the human being that I am falls into the set of all human beings. This human being is certainly a human being. It has to eat, sleep, go to the toilet and so forth. But the real me is a set of ideals. Similarly, it is the human being that is flawed. All human beings are flawed. That's what it means to be human. Only a superhuman being, like a set of ideals, can rise above it.

That's why I can safely call myself perfect without lying or being a hypocrite. I predict that Shaziro will use this opportunity to say that I am making up this as an excuse to defend myself after being called out. Luckily, I've already expressed this view to many people beforehand, like Postie and Trivium, so they can confirm that this is not a made up thing but rather a conceptual framework that has existed since forever.

Or to put it in other ways - I live in the utopia. I do not live on earth. However, there is a "person" which exists in reality. All the sins and mistakes are performed by that "person", who exists in the sin-filled reality, hence keeping the sins away from utopia. From the start this was established as a means of ensuring that I will always keep the moral high ground. It may be compared to the role of Jesus in the Bible, who takes on all the sins of the world. Jesus is "perfect" - he has not committed any sin. But at the same time he is "imperfect" due to the sins he has taken into him. Therefore, it is not hypocritical for Jesus to say "thou shalt not sin" but then take on sins unto himself. This is why Shaziro's accusation of me being a hypocrite is untrue.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1650, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1648, Accountant wrote:
In post 1646, Shaziro wrote:You're wrong.
your definition is incorrect
Nobody but you thinks so. The majority agrees, you are wrong. Congratulations, you're wrong and imperfect.
The majority is incorrect. I am correct and perfect.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1651, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1650, Shaziro wrote:The majority agrees, you are wrong.
Appeal to popularity fallacy
Definitions of words are decided by popular opinion, so that fallacy doesn't apply here.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1654, Shaziro wrote:Definitions of words are decided by popular opinion, so that fallacy doesn't apply here.
This statement is incorrect. The definitions of words within the utopic philosophy is defined by the correct path.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1655, Accountant wrote:
In post 1654, Shaziro wrote:Definitions of words are decided by popular opinion, so that fallacy doesn't apply here.
This statement is incorrect. The definitions of words within the utopic philosophy is defined by the correct path.
You're on a forum in the real world, you have to stay within the constraints of the real world in order to argue.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1656, Shaziro wrote:You're on a forum in the real world, you have to stay within the constraints of the real world in order to argue.
Hahahahahaha no I don't

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1657, Accountant wrote:
In post 1656, Shaziro wrote:You're on a forum in the real world, you have to stay within the constraints of the real world in order to argue.
Hahahahahaha no I don't
Yeah, you do, otherwise your arguments are flawed, incorrect, and silly.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Since we can apparently break the laws of reality here this is what happened while you blinked:

Spoiler: Creative writing.. everyone's doing it.
eS: Well, Accountant, if you are an "ideal" then you have no rights under Human law! Learned judges, my case is simple. It is based on our First Article of Faith... which is....

-Everyone looks puzzled...-

Shaziro: Finders keepers, losers weepers?

eS: No, no, no. You know... the one that says "The Almighty created the Man in His own image... that He gave him a soul and a mind... that He set him apart from the beasts of the jungle and made him the lord of the planet."

Shaziro: Oh yeah... that one. I knew that.

eS: (rolling his eyes playfully) Silly!... Anyway... These sacred truths are self-evident. The proper study of Man is Man. But certain young cynics have chosen to study "ideals." Yes, perverted scientists who advance an insidious theory called... utopia.

Shaziro: Come to the point now.

eS: WELL.... the State charges that Accountant experimented on this ideal, tampering with the fabrics of reality, to produce an idyllic monster.

Accountant: That's a lie!

Shaziro: Mind your tongue!

Accountant: Did I create the universe as well? Not only can this ideal speak, this ideal can think... it can reason!

eS: Ha! Ideals that can reason? With the tribunal's permission, allow me to expose this hoax by direct examination...

eS: (arms flailing wildly, sashays over to Accountant...) Tell the court, Accountant, what is the Second Article of Faith?

Accountant: I know nothing of your culture, I admit that.

eS: Of course they don't know our culture because they cannot think! Tell us... why are all Man created equal?

Accountant: (in a sarcastic tone) Some Man, it seems, are more equal than others.

Shaziro: Do not turn this hearing into a show tune.

eS: Ridiculous! (tugging on Accountant's leash...) Tell us, Accountant... why do ideals have no souls? What is the proof that a divine spark exists in an ideal? Is it still a no-no to wear white after Labor Day? Do you think I'm sexy? Huh? HELLO-OHHHH!!!!!!

-
Yeah, it actually happened.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1658, Shaziro wrote:Yeah, you do, otherwise your arguments are flawed, incorrect, and silly.
Proof?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1659, eagerSnake wrote:Since we can apparently break the laws of reality here this is what happened while you blinked:

eS: Well, Accountant, if you are an "ideal" then you have no rights under Human law! Learned judges, my case is simple. It is based on our First Article of Faith... which is....

eS: No, no, no. You know... the one that says "The Almighty created the Man in His own image... that He gave him a soul and a mind... that He set him apart from the beasts of the jungle and made him the lord of the planet."

eS: (rolling his eyes playfully) Silly!... Anyway... These sacred truths are self-evident. The proper study of Man is Man. But certain young cynics have chosen to study "ideals." Yes, perverted scientists who advance an insidious theory called... utopia.

eS: WELL.... the State charges that Accountant experimented on this ideal, tampering with the fabrics of reality, to produce an idyllic monster.

Accountant: Did I create the universe as well? Not only can this ideal speak, this ideal can think... it can reason!

eS: Ha! Ideals that can reason? With the tribunal's permission, allow me to expose this hoax by direct examination...

eS: (arms flailing wildly, sashays over to Accountant...) Tell the court, Accountant, what is the Second Article of Faith?

eS: Of course they don't know our culture because they cannot think! Tell us... why are all Man created equal?

Accountant: (in a sarcastic tone) Some Man, it seems, are more equal than others.

eS: Ridiculous! (tugging on Accountant's leash...) Tell us, Accountant... why do ideals have no souls? What is the proof that a divine spark exists in an ideal? Is it still a no-no to wear white after Labor Day? Do you think I'm sexy? Huh? HELLO-OHHHH!!!!!!

-
none of this shit happened

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1631, Accountant wrote:
In post 1625, Annadog40 wrote:But does truth have to be subject to reality?
Depends on what type of truth.
Self-evident
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1662, Annadog40 wrote:Self-evident
Are you speaking of moral truths or factual truths

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Sesq »

Hahahahahaha no I don't
the first time i read this i swear i just saw a giant long
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1664, Sesq wrote:
Hahahahahaha no I don't
the first time i read this i swear i just saw a giant long
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you find yourself consistently incapable of clearly reading text, there could be a problem with your eyesight. I advise you to get it checked immediately.

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1663, Accountant wrote:
Of self-evident truths.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1661, Accountant wrote:
In post 1659, eagerSnake wrote:Since we can apparently break the laws of reality here this is what happened while you blinked:

-
none of this shit happened
It most certainly did happen in my reality
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1667, eagerSnake wrote:It most certainly did happen in my reality
What sort of weird-ass reality do you live in

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1666, Annadog40 wrote:
Of self-evident truths.
Yeah, but both moral and factual truths can be self evident. Which one do you mean?

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:34 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1668, Accountant wrote:
One where I don't have to stay within the constraints of the real world
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1670, eagerSnake wrote:
And of all the things you could do with that you chose to do... that?

smh

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Accountant wrote:
In post 1666, Annadog40 wrote:
Of self-evident truths.
Yeah, but both moral and factual truths can be self evident. Which one do you mean?
The ones the utopia is build on.
This is my life now

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Shaziro »

In this thread we learned that Accountant is afraid of new ideas because he thinks they will literally kill him
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:14 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1671, Accountant wrote:
In post 1670, eagerSnake wrote:
And of all the things you could do with that you chose to do... that?

smh
Of course! Rewriting the court scene from the original Planet of the Apes was imperative to my reality.

Return to “General Discussion”