Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum lie.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

...I should've realized earlier that pine was on LUV all d1

Ugh

UNVOTE:

I think I should look at associations now but I do not want to

The problem is that no one has really done anything scummy
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Already looked for associations. I didn't see anything other than Luv was probs town, as was infinity. There's very little in the ISO that's useful anymore given who's died. That's my opinion so feel free to look, but I just didn't see anything.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm getting all sad that I'm the only one voting scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: aero

...ok I have no strong reasons to scumread this guy but not strong reasons to townread him either. His catchup was pretty good but it was a catchup and I don't like how he disappeared after that. Also it didn't feel like the town aero I've played with like once before.

And I guess since mastin is no longer a scumread I guess I'll take her opinion into account

...reluctantly
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1828, Nero Cain wrote:I'm getting all sad that I'm the only one voting scum.
I still don't know why you scumread titus except for reasons that contradict my sig (i.e. her being dumb)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus being dumb is null 'cause dumb Titus is a thing regardless of alignment. The only slight difference is that she's willingly dumb as scum.

I've been pushing Titus for ages and she's ignored me the majority of the game but NOW she's claiming that I'm chainsaw defending you? Well why not say that before? Why the delayed response?

The only slight misgiving that I have is that scum voted her but I really don't think her delayed OMGUS and her incredulity at the Kling wagon doesn't seem town like at all.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1831, Nero Cain wrote:her incredulity at the Kling wagon
Explain?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1810, Heartless wrote:it was a rogue crew ability + known to rogue crew
Then why outright claim it? That can be a tool to force anti-town players to shape up under threat of death. Now that Infinity claimed it, scum do not have to fear it and there will be no speculation about evil third parties.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1831, Nero Cain wrote:Titus being dumb is null 'cause dumb Titus is a thing regardless of alignment. The only slight difference is that she's willingly dumb as scum.

I've been pushing Titus for ages and she's ignored me the majority of the game but NOW she's claiming that I'm chainsaw defending you? Well why not say that before? Why the delayed response?

The only slight misgiving that I have is that scum voted her but I really don't think her delayed OMGUS and her incredulity at the Kling wagon doesn't seem town like at all.
I haven't ignored shit. I've been contributing heavily for being VLA. Delayed response... I've been VLA and I'm technically still on it.

So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1535, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1526, Titus wrote:this Klingon lynched seeming preplanned without me worries me.
like this is too dumb to come from town Titus.
This. It was obvious why the Kling wagon was a thing and she's acting like she didn't know why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1834, Titus wrote:Delayed response
I've been calling you scum since the end of d1. Why are you
only now
OMGUS scum reading me and claiming that I am chainsaw defending Infinity?
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me?
good thing that's not what I'm pushing you for.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1835, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1535, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1526, Titus wrote:this Klingon lynched seeming preplanned without me worries me.
like this is too dumb to come from town Titus.
This. It was obvious why the Kling wagon was a thing and she's acting like she didn't know why.
I know why Klingon had a wagon, but not why there is an absolute refusal to listen to alternatives. Given we know that Klingon is town, and BBMolla is probably town, it reeked of an easy mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1834, Titus wrote:Delayed response
I've been calling you scum since the end of d1. Why are you
only now
OMGUS scum reading me and claiming that I am chainsaw defending Infinity?
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me?
good thing that's not what I'm pushing you for.
Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?

I'm not going to keep giving you attention for breathing.

Now, why is Infinity town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I looked through page 2 and 3, RVS bussing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1837, Titus wrote:but not why there is an absolute refusal to listen to alternatives.
there wasn't?

Who were the scum pushing the Kling wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1838, Titus wrote:Now, why is Infinity town?
Its guts and you are scum pushing him so...

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1840, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1837, Titus wrote:but not why there is an absolute refusal to listen to alternatives.
there wasn't?

Already answered. I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride.

Yesterday was a lol guilty that I was AFK for the most of. Nothing's changed overnight. I haven't spoken with people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1841, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1838, Titus wrote:Now, why is Infinity town?
Its guts and you are scum pushing him so...
And my gut says there's a red PM between you two. So what? Gut means nothing.

Now, I'm going to actually be more productive when someone town shows up so we can actually discuss analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1778, Nero Cain wrote:actually....Molla full claims his previous role or eats rope/lead depending on which he finds tastier.
I support this.
In post 1782, Titus wrote:
In post 1776, Nero Cain wrote:I do not think its outside the realms of possibility that Molla fakeclaims that his buddy targets him. Its tinfoily and jazz but you could say the same for a still living investigation role. Titus and/or Mastin are my preferred lynches thus far.

vote:Titus
Dude, your shade hat is in full force. You are not directly counterclaiming Molla, as you're pushing my lynch instead. If my memory serves, Molla also claimed his result before the guilty.

This looks like a roundabout way of just attacking anyone who suspected Infinity and is really worse given that I was right on Klingon.

VOTE: Nero
VOTE: Titus

No this isn't chainsawing, this vote from Titus is just atrocious. Her play around Klingon still makes sense as scum.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1842, Titus wrote:
In post 1840, Nero Cain wrote:
there wasn't?

Already answered. I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride.

Yesterday was a lol guilty that I was AFK for the most of. Nothing's changed overnight. I haven't spoken with people.
this is bullshit

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1844, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1778, Nero Cain wrote:actually....Molla full claims his previous role or eats rope/lead depending on which he finds tastier.
I support this.
In post 1776, Nero Cain wrote:I do not think its outside the realms of possibility that Molla fakeclaims that his buddy targets him. Its tinfoily and jazz but you could say the same for a still living investigation role. Titus and/or Mastin are my preferred lynches thus far.

Dude, your shade hat is in full force. You are not directly counterclaiming Molla, as you're pushing my lynch instead. If my memory serves, Molla also claimed his result before the guilty.

This looks like a roundabout way of just attacking anyone who suspected Infinity and is really worse given that I was right on Klingon.

No this isn't chainsawing, this vote from Titus is just atrocious. Her play around Klingon still makes sense as scum.
Now, why would you want to rope me and Rolefish BBMolla? Scum vanillaizing themselves isn't even moonlogicky enough for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1838, Titus wrote:Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?
This is not consistent with your claim that I'm scum.

moar Darth Titus votes

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1846, Titus wrote:
In post 1844, SirCakez wrote:
I support this.

Now, why would you want to rope me and Rolefish BBMolla? Scum vanillaizing themselves isn't even moonlogicky enough for me.
Because if Molla is scum he could easily be lying about being vanillized?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.
this too

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”