Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

No. If I thought you were clear, I wouldn't be asking for you to be so others can see you are scum just attacking whoever is in to attack.

If your timeline is clear, you should have no problem posting that. The only clear thought you have is Titus is wrong.

If you were town, you would let me engage with others to read them. You are not, so...

You were helping the Klingon wagon by avoiding and discrediting me. You are doing the same with Molla. You are not voting him, but your narrative IS pushing Molla. Your recent gripe against Mastina is textbook.

Mastina is right on BB because she is BB's partner with no reason for this..That's what you have been doing. Titus is scum with whichever townie is getting FoSed..
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2116, Titus wrote:Are you voting SirCakez? No. Have you been applying pressure there? No.
have you been reading drunken piper's posts?

no
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2116, Titus wrote:Are you postulating BBMolla fakeclaiming without explaining why scumMolla would fake vanillaized before DP postulated his guilty? Yes.
are you even reading MY posts?

no
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, Infinity 324 wrote:mastin not giving specifics is NAI
maybe maybe not. Sure I've seen town not give reasons but that's bad town play. I'd like to think that Mastin is not bad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, Titus wrote:If you were town, you would let me engage with others to read them. You are not, so...
how am I stopping you? by continuing to scum read you? Yeah that doesn't stop you from posting about others.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2093, Drunken Piper wrote:(As DP slept off his last tear, conversation exploded. but he saw this that caught his eye, he will do the other catch up later)
In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:
I believe Heartless already asked this question, but
@DrunkenPiper
: if you tracked Pine to nacho N1, wouldn't you also have tracked him to BBmolla? If you didn't, isn't that confirmation that BBmolla is lying about being vanillaized? I don't know how Firebringer would resolve that but maybe you should ask him.
you can do this math, if that was the case,
then I wouldnt be talking about BBmolla in this time and place.

hmm, think hard new guy, think hard, try not to use any aids.
and you will probably figure out that I am a...............
I can't for the life of me think of any role that rhymes with aids. I'm gonna take your earlier post that BBmolla isn't confirmed at face value.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2114, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2111, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2108, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum is in {AJ, aero, pere, TWIE, molla}

Mastin convinced me that molla is possible but not that's it's likely.

Have to ISO cakez but I doubt he's in there.
You're a townread because of Pine's treatment of you, not because your reads are right.

Try better, please.
No. If you'd like to discuss any read in particular I'd be happy to. But I'm not gonna say "gosh darn you're right, my reads are shit" just because you say so.
Sure. Your AJ read and your Aero read first.

Why do you think they are scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2130, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2126, Titus wrote:If you were town, you would let me engage with others to read them. You are not, so...
how am I stopping you? by continuing to scum read you? Yeah that doesn't stop you from posting about others.
The perpetual shading from your slot puts everything I say into a negative light. Between you and the spamming of Infinity (he has over 400 posts as I write this), I cannot interact with anyone fully. In the middle of any interaction, you just come in with a post saying Titus is scum over and over.

I get it. You scumread me. You should be townreading me if you're town, but then again with the personal vendetta, who knows if you're even capable of that. Every single game in the past two years (I think ever since XMen), you have always scumread me and made things impossible.

Most games without you, I have a block of 4 or 5 solid townreads that we are gearing towards a scumlynch or two (without a guilty). Yet, I haven't been able to do that. That's because of you.

I can't even be 1000% sure that I'm not missing or misconstruing Heartless's total inability to defend BBMolla as obvtown as actually what is happening because every time I go look, there's twenty posts by the two of you spouting more garbage that I've given up responding to half of it.

So, for the love of God, if you're town, either present something coherent or shut the fuck up so I can get town going in the right direction or resign myself to BBMolla getting mislynched and praying that town listens to me tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2094, SirCakez wrote:
I have been very busy in the afternoons recently so I haven't been able to reread yet. Titus looks like scum on hiding so ya not changing my vote. .
How does Titus looking like scum cause your vote to stay on AJ? I feel like I'm missing an important connection you've made or I'm misunderstanding this post.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

With aj, I don't like how he talked about being a better scumhunter on later days but hasn't really done any of that, instead he's largely defended himself and posted fluff today. I also didn't like his reaction to the heartless vote.

With aero, it's partly that he caught up and then disappeared, partly zefiend's catchup which I find very scummy, and partly trusting mastin.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Mastina

What did the Rogue Crew or whatever do night1?

What did they do night2?

Looking at the votecount stuff, why was the night1 group changed form what it was?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:26 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2103, Heartless wrote:VOTE: zefiend

scum catch up
Why?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2133, Titus wrote:The perpetual shading from your slot puts everything I say into a negative light. Between you and the spamming of Infinity
1. Infinity town reads you for some god awful reason and 2. The only time you show up is to whine about how I scum read you, mostly b/c he things his sig is some holy Bible. My read on you isn't stopping you from doing anything.

You are also talking about of both sides of your mouth wrt Mastin. You are saying that my case is wrong and not clear but you ARE calling her scum.

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:27 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2011, Nero Cain wrote:I could dig a Molla/Mastin/Titus team.
wut
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2133, Titus wrote:In the middle of any interaction, you just come in with a post saying Titus is scum over and over.
like who did you interact with that I interrupted when I called you scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2139, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2011, Nero Cain wrote:I could dig a Molla/Mastin/Titus team.
wut
ok why are those 3 town?

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

you think molla and mastin are both scum?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2111, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2108, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum is in {AJ, aero, pere, TWIE, molla}

Mastin convinced me that molla is possible but not that's it's likely.

Have to ISO cakez but I doubt he's in there.
You're a townread because of Pine's treatment of you, not because your reads are right.
Sell me on this, please.
I wasn't seeing it while reading.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, TheWayItEnds wrote:you think molla and mastin are both scum?
and that's impossible why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

respond plox
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.
I think Mastina's timeline jazz is just fucking strongly worded bullshit but if you actually read it then it makes no sense. For all intents and purposes we'll assume Mastina is scum in this post. Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action. Both him and Mastina would know this. Her main argument here is that scum wouldn't know who was getting into the crew, however, this totally ignores that Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew. Why does she gloss over that? Also, from what I understand, Pine joined late so its possible that scum used their action once it was confirmed there was no scum in the crew.

So explain to me why I should just accept that Mastina is town and their history let her scum read Pine. When A.) it makes sense to bus a player that will eventually go down. B.) She was strong arming said lynch with little to no reason. Why couldn't she have just said "oh this post and this post and this post gives me bad vibes." As long winded as she is she could have done so and I don't think she ever did wich I think is sketchy as fuck.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2136, PeregrineV wrote:What did the Rogue Crew or whatever do night1?

What did they do night2?
N1 heartless gave a vig shot to someone who shot kling N2

N2 heartless gave someone an ability to be used N3
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:33 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

you think that molla scum claimed to be vanillaized by pine scum for town cred.

and mastin went, fuck your towncred im bussing you too.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

TWIE, you don't need to argue with anyone's random scumteam theory that may or may not make any sense. You do need to find who scum is. Please and thank you.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:35 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

:yawn:
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”