Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2296, mastina wrote:If you think we have a jailkeeper.
AND, on top of the jailkeeper, have a 1x rolestop.
YET ALONE, a JOAT with the 1x rolestop and two other potentially useful abilities.

You're an absolutely shitty balancer.

That's NOT a combination a sane moderator would make.
I...strongly disagree

I've seen stuff like doctor + joat w/1-shot roleblock in mini normals. In a large theme, there's really no reason why this is not possible.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2287, mastina wrote:
In post 2097, Titus wrote:No scum would fake being vanillaized before DP revealed his guilty.
This is akin to saying no scum would fakeclaim miller after a cop claimed an investigation.

Scum gambit.
Often in advance.
These gambits have a defined benefit.
Something that is, ideally, high reward and low risk.

BBMolla's claim to be vanillaized is low-risk. He loses virtually nothing from claiming it.
BBMolla's claim to be vanillaized is GAME WINNING LEVELS of high-reward. He gains conftown status from it.

What does Molla loses from claiming? Nothing.
What does Molla gain from claiming? Everything.

Right there is your motive. Right there is your explanation. And as Molla himself points out, it's something he would do, ESPECIALLY when coordinating with Pine. Pine, one of the best wifom scum players in existence. Pine, who there's a whole fucking game being run about that boils down to Pine wifom. (I think I can reference it existing as it was advertised?) I can catch Pine off of his play. And I can recognize Pine's night action pattern. This is his. The idea just FITS. It fits so ridiculously well.

Molla is scum.

It's that simple.
but I'd be cleaner about it mastina, I'd bus Pine

that's like double confirmed town, pushed lynch on the vanillaizer when I'm vanillaized?

you're just ignoring all the things like this, it would be more flawless if I was scum. it's messy looking cause I'm town :|
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

im not scum mastina please stop talking about me like a painting and instead engage me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2177, PeregrineV wrote:Pine & Mastin interaction was zero.
Oh, really?

Let's dance.

Because damn fucking straight I knew Pine was scum.
But damn fucking straight they fought back.

I replaced in at .
The first post I read was . The second post I read? , a Pine post. I said scum.
For a similar demonstration of this, I can point you to this: Subject: LicketyQuickety's Mini Normal - 1847
Pine wrote:Ugh, this game.

Moving on. I'm inclined to look at the latter part of Josh's wagon to try and identify opportunistic scum smelling blood in the water and going for the kill. Looking at the votes, that suggests to me {Drealmerz, ThinkBig, and LUV}, the 4th, 5th, and 6th votes on him, respectively. The merit of this approach is immediately evident, as Drealmerz scummed right onto the wagon. Regrettably, I spotted that a little too late D1 to save Josh. Fortunately, Vig/SK saw it too and we don't have to spend a lynch on him. That leaves me to look at ThinkBig and LUV. Of the two, LUV seems to not really grok what's going on in this game, and it comes off as a bit unfeigned. I'm inclined to think the sheep onto the Josh wagon was a genuine sheep off of a well-presented (albeit incorrect) case.

That leaves ThinkBig. Drealmerz and TB both went for Josh in rapid succession, elevating that wagon from an early exploration and pressure to L-2. It's hardly a wonder that newbieTown panicked, felt ostracized, and suicided. Taken as a whole, TB's behavior strikes me as opportunistic, as does his daystart congratulating the Vig. He's a bit new too, so it's hardly inconceivable that he just wouldn't know that that sort of thing is a common overcompensating behavior of disappointed scum, on par with betting too big on a bluff in order to cover the fact that you've got nothing. Attack on Flubber in 210 fits with this theory, as it serves to suppress or discredit new perspectives before they appear.

Vote ThinkBig
I'd have to switch accounts to prove it, because I don't think LicketyQuickety released the mod PT in which I stated this, but immediately after that post, I came in and said, "Pine's scum." From that ONE post alone, I read Pine as scum.

The similarity between Pine's 442 this game, and the above post, were uncanny. Because no fucking shit, Pine was scum in both games. So no fucking shit, I'm going to read him the same way for making the same fucking post.

This, I made abundantly clear in , my first post in the game.
, I was finishing my read from page 18 to the current gamestate, before going back.
, while not mentioning Pine, marked my readthrough.
, Gin head, questions my accuracy/competency: mudslinging onto my slot. Trying to slow me down. Trying to put me down. Lessen the importance of my reads.
, I point out Pine's as damning evidence Pine is scum.
, I tell Desperado to go back onto Pine.
, I engage with Gin by using my usual strategy--by refusing to actually engage him.
, Pine is my largest scumread.
, Gin tries to get an answer from me in spite of my prior refusal. In said post, he continues to discredit me by saying I was putting it in at "surface level". When my town/scum callouts are anything but. It's a science, not an art.
, he asks for a real answer.
, I continue to intentionally not give him that info.
, I give a semi-serious, semi-joke response, still not fully addressing them.
, Gin throws an insult at me.
, Gin continues to throw my competency into question.
, empty question by Gin about me addressed to SirCakez. (Which, by the way, is one reason why SirCakez is scum.)
, Pine goes "mastina is misreading me", and he throws shit on me for it, pretending I'm worse at reading him than I am.
, I continue to deliberately not answer Gin's question.
, I state my strong preference for lynching Pine, because he was scum and a stronger scumread and also the larger scum threat. (SirCakez we can lynch any day. Pine, you cannot.)
, I call Pine scum, in part because he was townreading me: a Pine who is actually town is just as shitty at reading me as he PRETENDS that I am at reading him. Case and point?
, where AGAIN, Pine insists that I cannot read him worth a damn, something he KNOWS to be false but was insisting on shoving down the town's throat anyway.
was bullshit and I called him out for it at the time: yes we have the game experience he mentions, but no he doesn't have the accuracy reading me whereas YES I do have the accuracy in reading him.
, I make it clear the reason I'm voting Pine is that I'm making sure he doesn't escape: I wanted him as the DAY ONE LYNCH.
, I continue to tell Infinity, "Dude, Pine's not town. He's scum".
, I say the problem with Pine can be summed up as: they haven't once said anything good. Can you argue with that fact? Especially using posts prior to 636? What had they posted which was good? Because if nothing, my point I raised there was A REALLY FUCKING STRONG ONE.
, I call Pine out on his bullshit buddying to me.
, I again tell Infinity that Pine is capable of playing this way as scum.
, I call Gin's as utterly lacking original thought, and being uncharacteristic of what I know of Gin's towngame.
, my stance on Pine is made clearer: he is my top priority for lynching. All other players secondary. (Sure enough, unless he had that guilty, he was probably escaping!)
, I explain why I am pushing Pine.
The Gin head did posting, but I ignored it because nothing that was said there was really evidence to me of Gin being town. In this area, I said nothing about them being scum in my iso, so no shit they're not going to respond to me during that time.
, I reaffirm that my ability to read Pine is not as shitty as Pine says it is.
, my tone there should've made it clear I absolutely was aiming for a Pine lynch D1.
, a restatement of the scumteam as I saw it then.
, where I basically assume Pine is scum for the VCA.
, refined readslist, where Pine remains firmly at the bottom and I explain my reads in more detail.
, while I explain my Molla and SirCakez stances, I'm still focused on Pine first and foremost.
, I clarify my Pine stance even further.
, more of the same.
This is the next period where Gin posted. Gin tried to buddy up to Nacho and me. There was good reason he chose us in . And yes, he wanted me there too. He didn't mention me by name, but while YOU lack the context, I happen to KNOW he wanted me there. (Sadly, the only player who would be able to confirm this is SirCakez and he's scum, so.)
This is why I said in I wouldn't be available.
Gin might not have been addressing me, but Gin wasn't addressing most of the players in the game. In fact, really any of them. And again, at the time Gin was active, my attention was elsewhere so I wasn't really pointing things out about him when he was around.

Gin posted up a storm, but I don't post again until . Gin's posting is done a lot in "real time". That is, he'll post about things as they are happening. But he won't go post about past events so much. So he wouldn't have had any reason TO interact with me, because I wasn't fucking around at the time.

, I say that Pine is still my preferred lynch and point out it's viable.
, further clarification of my stance.
, I try to get Nero to lynch Pine.
, I call the whole Pine wagon town. (And would you look at that? It was! Gee, I wonder why?)
, more clarification on exactly why my vote was on Pine.

Thus the day ended.

, first post of mine D2, I voted Pine.
, I insist Pine's usage of the power was a scumclaim. Clear note?
Infinity was townreading Gin
. I told him that was a mistake. I told him that Gin, as scum, could town it up behind closed doors.
Gin was getting away with it
. I said not to let that shit go.
, , , , , Gin all tries to discredit me on the above, insisting it to not be true.
, I further describe my Pine scumread.
, I point out Gin's "she lied! But I don't get why..." as cognitive dissonance and evidence he was scum.
, I posit wagon theory for why Pine is scum, among others.
, focus on why the Nacho kill came from Pine.
was basically "Discredit mastina: the post", as EVERYTHING in there was focused on dismantling what I said. Gin suddenly also has an OMGUSy scumread on me.
, I explain that Pine as scum would play the wifom game and use a power meant to be used.
, I call Gin out on his bullshit and lay out exactly why Gin was scum.
, Gin made an accusation against me.
I lay out Pine's mindset as a player, and why this was a scumteam led by him.
, more on wagon theory.
, I ask Infinity to vote for Pine.
, I counter more of Gin's bullshit towards me, and turn it around for why Pine was scum.
, more wagon theory, for why Pine is scum.
, I flip out at Infinity for not going along with me on Pine.
, I make in more detail an explanation for why Pine's kill pattern is what it is.
, I basically am pointing out every new post and why it's a sign of Pine being scum.

That's the summary of the Pine-mastina interactions pre-guilty.

That's ANYTHING but "nothing".

Literally over half of my posts were devoted to Pine.
Literally a third of Pine's posting was devoted to me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:02 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2180, Nero Cain wrote:Why is it impossible for Mastina to bus Pine?
One: I hate bussing.
Two: Pine had a strong scum role.
Three: Pine is a good friend of mine and someone I would love to play with; bussing him would be counterproductive to that.
Four: I fucking hate bussing.
Five: bussing offers zero strategic value here. What towncred is there to be gained for bussing someone who is going to, BY YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS, be "confirmed as scum"? Zero. There's zero fucking towncred to be had in calling a doomed scumbuddy scum, and assuming I am an amateurish enough scum player to do that is downright insulting.

Counterpoint:
Why is it impossible for me to just be town who HAS AN ESTABLISHED GAME RECORD WITH PINE, and OFF OF THAT FUCKING GAME HISTORY WITH PINE, was able to determine he was scum?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:04 am

Post by BBmolla »

:(
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:04 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2187, ɀefiend wrote:What the fuck are you talking about?

I read the thread and gave my initial read on mastina. Since then, two people with more tenure have engaged me and I'm trying to walk through their perspective with them. Where did I ever say my read on mastina is now scum or I would consider lynching them?? I said that my position on town-reading mastina based on tone/unlikely to bus Pine was flexible with the proper input.

At this point your are being glaringly dense or scum grasping for straws. There is no way a town mindset concocts some sort of interpretation where my read of mastina flips 180 because of a brief conversation with two players.
And this is more scum posting in case there was any doubt to be had.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2193, PeregrineV wrote:Why would Pine avoid her when he could fight her to push a mislynch on her?
Recent game experience which I can't go into--Pine would have damn good reason to believe it would be a Very Bad Idea to push me, and maybe would fear history repeating itself.

(Which incidentally, again, justifies the Nacho nightkill.)

Plus, Pine is a cruel evil bastard. He doesn't want me mislynched. He doesn't want me nightkilled, either, if he can help it. Pine's preference for me is for me to be alive, and to be endgamed in lylo. He'll deviate from that as necessary, but otherwise he prefers that. See also: literally every Pine scumgame with mastina as town. Except Duck Tales, where I pushed through a Pine lynch D1. (And thus, he couldn't influence his team.) And I do mean. Literally EVERY Pine scumgame with me as town. He kept me alive for as long as humanly possible, killing me only when convenient.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:15 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2200, PeregrineV wrote:Pine ignored Mastin.
Pine ignored the fucking game.

You can maybe count the number of Pine posts this game on a single hand post-mastina replace in.

Half of which...
OH YEAH.

Were throwing shit onto me.

Anything but ignoring me.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

mastina I don't even think you're scum

you're just wrong about me
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:21 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2217, PeregrineV wrote:Mastin has the same read on Cake- as Pine.
Not the same.
Almost the same.
My read on Pine was stronger. I not only have the game experience with Pine, I have the much stronger evidence from Pine/Gin's posting.

Thus, why my vote was...you know. On Pine, rather than SirCakez. (Who I did briefly vote.) I'm not a double-voter, so I couldn't vote both of them. Or them plus Molla for that matter.

And if you think I'm scum with SirCakez.

Again.
I'll happily help 'bus' SirCakez!

The shit you pointed out by him isn't proof that I'm his scumbuddy. What it IS, though, is proof that HE is scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2238, BBmolla wrote:Why is no one asking me anything
I feel objectified
Hmm, this attitude seems familiar.

I wonder what other player has taken this stance in the game?

Perhaps a flipped player?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:29 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2267, Titus wrote:I expect better from Mastina.
That's funny, because this is me almost in top form!

I could maybe be a little bit better. More active, more aggressive, more strong in my pushes. Like, giving more on them, pleading with players stronger to follow me, insisting I am right more, maybe things like that. There's a few reasons that I'm not (this game is physically, mentally, and most of all, emotionally exhausting on me, among others), but basically...

...I have a fire lit under me right now. It's almost never that I get this confident in my reads.
Yeah, I've PMed the mod a few occasional thoughts here and there which I haven't shared, but by and large I've been out here. In the thread. And feeling like I'm in the zone. The magical zone of just...being right. Of being on the mark. Of having the game locked down. And I am NOT letting go of that.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:39 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2297, Nero Cain wrote:As soon as he used his ability he was very likely to get lynched and scum would have known this day 1.
One, factually false: he used his ability, and almost got away with it. Drunken Piper claimed a guilty to lynch him, but without that guilty the lynch wasn't materializing.
Two, there was no way of knowing that it would be used N1 during D1. As stated, there were multiple candidates for Rogue Leader. Said candidates had different teams in mind, at different points in the game. Including Infinity, who had me as a potential pick.
This, WELL before the end of D1.
Three, by your own fucking words: if scum are going to be confscum, then BY DEFINITION, there can be no early town credit in bussing them.
BY DEFINITION.

That's like saying scum voting scum who have a cop guilty on them are doing so for the towncred.

It's egregious to the highest level.

There was no towncred to be had in bussing Pine. There's no timeline which makes it make sense. On any level.

Your argument is literally the furthest thing possible from the truth and if you were ANY OTHER FUCKING PLAYER, your insistence on this being true AGAINST ALL LOGIC, against all semblance of reason, would make me think you're scum, but no.
You're just fucking Nero Cain.
The worst tunneler on the site who is good when he tunnels on scum but absolutely worth jackshit when he wastes time and effort tunneling on town.

You could be voting scum right now.
All it'd take is for you to follow through on what you apparently believe anyway and vote BBMolla!
But you won't because you're too stuck up in your ass to realize that you. are.
wrong

I am town. Period.
BBMolla is scum.
Your Molla scumread is good.
Your mastina scumread is not.

That simple.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:46 am

Post by BBmolla »

why the fuck are you ignoring me
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:08 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2298, Infinity 324 wrote:Again, doctor, hider, BP, and cop are all fakeclaims that can't be proven false except sometimes by a tracker or by a follower.
Doctor is easily proven false.
Hider, similarly so.
BP, also easy.
And cop is suicidal.

And again.

You're saying this with HOW MANY theme games, ON THIS SITE, worth of experience?

I say, with LITERALLY DOZENS OF THEME GAMES ON THIS SITE, worth of experience.
Like, 200+ total games on site (not including marathons) with half of them being themes.
That mods give scum safeclaims of their actual role, nine times out of ten.
Maybe they change details. Maybe they omit details. Scum have an ability only scum would ever have? That might be absent from the town version of their claim. But they keep it as close to the theme material as possible. They match safeclaims as closely to the original as possible.
Don't believe me?

Okay, how about This nifty little guide by Vi?
B. Safeclaims
This is a tangential subject to massclaims. If a role's alignment is as expected in canon - regardless of whether you are applying the precautions from the previous minisection - your scum players will need safeclaims.
The first rule of a safeclaim is that it has to be believable. The previous discussion has already touched on scum getting easily caught after claiming characters so minor that they are unlikely to be in the game when all the main characters are present. Precaution 2 from the massclaim section is the conscious and deliberately planned way to deal with this; you can do the same thing to a lesser extent in any game provided you ensure that the safeclaims you give the scum are not as obscure as a significant number of the actual Town roles.

The second rule of a safeclaim is that it has to fit the abilities the original role has.
Safeclaims that don't fit the roles the scum are likely to claim are useless. Ideally, a scum player should be able to fullclaim each of its nonfactional abilities with different flavor names and be able to pass a spot check for flavor. This requires you to think about which Town roles would have equivalent abilities to your scum roles, and match them together in safeclaims.
Fuck just read many of the completed Theme Games here!
Hunger Games, modded by Firebringer is a relevant one.
President Snow wrote:
Spoiler: Scum Lover Creature
Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by Nexus, and are
Victor Creature from Little Italy
, a
Lover
. You are aligned with the
Queue Agents

Life was great in Victor's Village back in Little Italy. You were happy there. You had friends, you had family, you had even fallen in love with a fellow Victor. Upon hearing of the Quarter Quell's twist, you immediately started to worry about your love, and how you were both going to survive. You had even both concocted a plan with other Tributes to sabotage the games. Unfortunately for you, the Queue expected something like this would happen so they injected you with tracker jacker venom and reprogrammed your thoughts. You are now working for the Queue to stop the Rebels. Deep down inside though, your love for Sickofit1138 remains and you've vowed to end your life if you can't save them as you know you won't be able to live without them anyway.

Abilities:

Lover - Your love for Sickofit1138 is strong, and if they are to die, so will you.

Agent kill - You share a factional kill with the other Agents.

Secret Hideout - You and the rest of the Agents can meet here to discuss your plans out of earshot of the Rebels.

Vote - You can vote during the day.

Win Condition:

You win when the Rebels have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening and at least one Queue Agent is alive.
[/center]

Spoiler: Scum 1 Shot Strongman BulbaFenix
Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by Radja and are
Victor Bulbafenix from Mayfair Club
, a
1 Shot Strongman
Queue Agents

You came to these Games just like the other Victors; pissed off and looking for revenge. You were with them in their plans to sabotage the Games and stick it to the President, and you were starting to look forward to it. Unfortunately, the Game Makers got wind of rebellion and started to plan a counter attack. As one of the strongest competitors they saw you as a threat. They took you in the middle of the night to a lab and injected you with tracker jacker venom to reprogram your brain to do their bidding. Now you're one of their Agents, trying to stop the Rebels from succeeding.

Abilities:

Strongman - Once during the game, you may use your strength to surpass another Victor's protection to kill them.

Secret Hideout - You and the rest of the Agents can meet here to discuss your plans out of earshot of the Rebels.

Win Condition:

You win when the Rebels have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening and at least one Queue Agent is alive.
[/center]

Spoiler: Goon Blawb
Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by T-Bone and are
Victor Blawb from Coney Island
, a
Goon
Queue Agents

As one of the oldest Victors, you are far too out of shape to physically compete in these games. Luckily, you were always known more for your brain and these younger Victors both fear and respect you. This made you perfect for the Queue's mission to squash the Rebel Victors. You were taken and injected with tracker jacker venom then brainwashed. You have been tasked with stopping the Rebellion and the rumored sabotage of the Games.

Abilities:

Win Condition:

[/center]

Spoiler: Goon Farside22
Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by Untrod Tripod, and are
Victor farside22 from the Theme Park
, a
Goon
Queue Agents

You went down in history as one of the most ruthless Tributes ever. You never thought twice about doing what you had to do to survive, which contributed to one of the biggest blood baths in Games history. You had come back intending on turning the tides and helping the Rebellion, but the Queue had other plans. You were sedated and taken against your will to be injected with tracker jacker venom. The Gamer Makers have brainwashed you into thinking that the Rebels are the enemy and now have you working as one of their Agents.

Abilities:

Win Condition:

[/center]

Game Event:

Cornucopia

Anyone from your team can activate this event and will get to pick one shot ability from a select three.
1 shot strong man, 1 shot Jailkeeper, 1 shot Role cop.
You must select a player in your team to receive this.
The town will receive something from this also.
A town player will receive a 1 shot Tracker from activation from this.

Spoiler: Fake Claims
Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by Nexus and are
Victor Creature from New York
, a
Lover
Rebels

Life was great in Victor's Village back in Little Italy. You were happy there. You had friends, you had family, you had even fallen in love with a fellow Victor. Upon hearing of the Quarter Quell's twist, you immediately started to worry about your love, and how you were both going to survive. You had even both concocted a plan with other Tributes to sabotage the games. You became determined that you would no matter what make sure your lover would win the games or die trying. Your past victory in the games taught you how to survive, and using that you have honed your skills to become a better fighter, survivalist, and even team player.

Abilities:

Lover- You are in love with Sickofit1138, you can't live without them. If they die, so will you.

Win Condition:
You win when all of the Queue Agents have been eliminated.
[/center]

Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by Radja and are
Victor Bulbafenix from Mayfair Club
, a
Vanilla Townie
Rebels

You came to these Games just like the other Victors, you won a past game and thought you paid your dues. Your games were filled more younger tributes than most. While the normal age of a tribute in the games is usually 16, your games age average was 13. Most of the ones you killed were younger than you, you having a younger sister couldn't help but feel that if the situations were slightly different these could have been your siblings. You continued on after the games. Now years later entering these games you can't help but feel you're are paying for your crimes in the previous game.

Abilities:

Win Condition:
[/center]

Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by T-Bone and are
Victor Blawb from Coney Island
, a
Vanilla Townie
Rebels

As one of the oldest Victors, you are far too out of shape to physically compete in these games. Luckily, you were always known more for your brain and these younger Victors both fear and respect you. In your previous game, you were known for being an unusual case. Normally careers group together in order to eliminate the weaker competition. While this did happen in your games, it proved ineffective for when you created a pack of your own that was just normal tributes. The careers were wiped out very early, with you eventually coming out on top in the end against your own pack when they betrayed you. Now coming back into the arena you hope to stay away from packs and just duck your head till all the threats just take care of themselves.

Abilities:

Win Condition:
[/center]

Welcome! You were sent as Tribute by Untrod Tripod and are
Victor Farside22 from Theme Park
, a
Vanilla Townie
Rebels

You went down in history as one of the most ruthless Tributes ever. You never thought twice about doing what you had to do to survive, which contributed to one of the biggest blood baths in Games history. You come in intending to make more peace than enemies. In your previous games you took no one as an ally, so you think because you never betrayed anyone you can be a more trustable person to work with in making a team. You intend to change your reputation from the most ruthless tribute to a decent human being. After years of being looked as a monster, maybe someone will look at you as a human who just had to abandon their humanity in the hopes to survive in a awful situation.

Abilities:

Win Condition:
[/center]
Here's one from A Song of Ice and Fire (also half-Firebringer if I recall correctly):
A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, you are a
DarkSpawn,
aligned with
DarkSpawn

Abilities:

Vote:
You can vote for whoever you want lynched during the day
Chat:
Your allies are [REDACTED] and you can talk to them at night here: Link

Warden Abilities:

Tracker:
You follow a player at night to see who they targeted.
Calling:
You can only use your powers two nights total in the game.

Win Condition:

You win when your faction controls 50% of the vote or nothing can stop you.
You are feigning to be this:
Welcome, you are a
Assassin Rogue
aligned with
Thedas

Abilities:

Vote:
You can vote for whoever you want lynched during the day

Warden Abilities:

Assassin:
You follow a player at night to see who they targeted.
Calling:
You can only use your powers two nights total in the game.

Win Condition:

You win when the darkspawn threat is gone.
EXACTLY identical.

My game, Gistou?
Also identical. (Not gonna even bother linking to it since, you know. I fucking modded it, I know what happened in it.)

Not all Theme games have fakeclaims as necessary.
But a fair amount--INCLUDING FIREBRINGER PAST GAMES--have fakeclaims identical to real role, aside from flavor.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2300, Infinity 324 wrote:I've seen stuff like doctor + joat w/1-shot roleblock in mini normals. In a large theme, there's really no reason why this is not possible.
Roleblocker != rolestop.
They're opposites.

And if you MEANT doctor + Joat with a rolestop, what did the scum have to counter that?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2315, BBmolla wrote:why the fuck are you ignoring me
One, I catch up chronologically.

Two, because nothing you're saying is stuff I'm responding to.

It's 4 AM, I've been at this shit since basically midnight, and I'm not going to be able to put this much effort in every fucking day, and yet here I am doing exactly that.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:14 am

Post by BBmolla »

mastina it troubles me when you put in an exceeding amount of effort and come to the wrong conclusion

im just trying to help you :/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2317, mastina wrote:
In post 2300, Infinity 324 wrote:I've seen stuff like doctor + joat w/1-shot roleblock in mini normals. In a large theme, there's really no reason why this is not possible.
Roleblocker != rolestop.
They're opposites.

And if you MEANT doctor + Joat with a rolestop, what did the scum have to counter that?
Town roleblocker and doctor are meant to serve the same purpose, to block kills...I'll go look for specifics later but why does it matter what scum had to counter it? Doctor and JoaT isn't even enough power even if scum have nothing.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Also we know the scum had a vanillizer, a really powerful role, and we don't know what else. Scum could have an incredibly stacked team for all we know.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2265, Titus wrote:You attempting to help SirCakez.

Why did you think I wouldn't care about reading your posts?
Why do you think the unhealthy spam argument hasn't been made about infinity besudes by me?
Look at how Titus has just pulled this scumread on me out of her ass. No real logic behind it.
In post 2275, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 2272, Titus wrote:
In post 2256, ɀefiend wrote:If you really think that's scummy I can't help you anymore.
SirCakez posted his spoiler before this heavily redacted post.

You cannot help SirCakez see scum because he is scum.
Didn't even notice that post.

It is worrisome that he brushed off my very forward question about Pine to him.

He also said I'm scummy which is apparently very easy to do right now; also a red flag.

I am here Titus. I am listening.
Same with this scumbutt. He was just looking for an excuse to start discrediting, like he's doing with infinity.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2316, mastina wrote:Maybe they change details. Maybe they omit details. Scum have an ability only scum would ever have? That might be absent from the town version of their claim. But they keep it as close to the theme material as possible. They match safeclaims as closely to the original as possible.
Can someone else verify this?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I guess my main issue with molla being scum is why he didn't just claim VT. He'd still know he'd been vanillaized if he really was a VT because of the special power.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”