Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2420, TheWayItEnds wrote:yo heartless whats your position on making DP rogue leader
i don't really think it's that important. if enough ppl vote him RL then fine but if we stay on also fine.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2419, Titus wrote:You should look at Smackdown.
will do
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2418, Infinity 324 wrote:The balance issues are fair. But why wouldn't molla gambit like that?
i don't really have a good answer for that question because it is entirely possible the whole things a gambit.

i just don't think it's likely.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1479, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 2.00

Not Voting - [15] Aeronaut, TheWayItEnds, Heartless, Infinity 324, AJ the Epic, Pine-A-Tonics, Desperado, SirCakez, Drunken Piper, Klingoncelt, BBmolla, Titus, Nero Cain, mastina, Lil Uzi Vert,

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-02-08 12:26:20)!
In post 1490, BBmolla wrote:I was vanillaized.

Which sucks cause I would have had a permanent PT with Nacho
Molla claim comes 11 posts into day2. I don't see Molla saying this for town credit unless Pine already knew he'd been copped.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2409, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2404, Titus wrote:Either scum had to risk a broken situation occurring by holding one of their vanillaize shots, or whenever Pine flipped we'd get 3 vanillaized claims for two shots.
This is a good point actually. What do you think mastin?

Another issue I have with the molla!scum narrative is why pine would risk dying before using all his shots given the day1 wagon thing and him joining the rogue crew.

People need to engage the people they disagree with more.

See . And i thought he was lynched from a guilty, not because he joined the Rogue group.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 210, SirCakez wrote:
In post 202, Titus wrote:
In post 198, SirCakez wrote:How is trying too hard not scummy? What's the motivation for town to try overtly hard to look town?
There is no such thing as trying to hard. I'm always full tilt. You should know this by now. You also don't seem to be reassessing this claim in light of other conversations going on. I did quote and explain how I caught scum by post 30 before, and went too hard. I was town there. I only come with Full Tilt or IRL. Why are you repeating what is said?
There is definitely such a thing as trying too hard. It might be NAI for you though, thinking back on it.
But your other posting isn't giving me the town!Titus vibes I expect.
In post 204, Nero Cain wrote: How do you like being a stormtrooper, Cakes?
If I was I would hate it, I hate being scum lol.

P-edit: Ya VCA is awful. Almost won scum the game in Walking Dead Season 1 Finale.
Yeah but pine didn't know about the guilty on n1.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2391, BBmolla wrote:can we talk about your worries about me and figure this shit out so we don't need to waste a lynch
this is a scum win so I think I'll just vote anyone that's not voting Titus. I prophesize that at some point a stupid town or scum is going to say something along the lines of "Nero is doing nothing but sheeping, he must be scum!" and get mislynched for doing nothing but sheeping. But I don't think I'll really care at that point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2394, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see anything in nero's case that can't be explained by titus just not thinking clearly for one reason or another. Tunneling makes townies do very weird things, and I think that's what's happening to titus.
So me tunneling Titus makes her try to get cheap town cred from the Kling wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2393, SirCakez wrote:You aren't doing ANYTHING besides be defensive and complain about the people pushing you. No scumhunting.
this but then Infinity will just defend this by saying that her being tunneled is making her act this way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2396, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh, I didn't even notice at first but going from this to "oh yeah you might be right" without citing any specifics is very scummy
he did or atleast I did give reasons why I believed why I do and he changed his tune but then you and Titus are the little "deny it ever happened party"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2399, Aj The Epic wrote:Whereas you were scumreading for OMGUS at the beginning of today
I was never scum reading her for OMGUS....I mean her
DELAYED
OMGUS doesn't give me town vibes or anything but that was never part of my original case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2404, Titus wrote:Ok, well thank you for detailing in why in the past 5 games (excluding ongoing) that you scumread my slot. I just see the end result every time and go Nero is scumreading me again, as always. I am not going to deny I was scum sometimes but still I just felt like you were doing that.
I get it, its a sympathy thing regardless of alignment. Its ok but you are still scum this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2409, Infinity 324 wrote:Another issue I have with the molla!scum narrative is why pine would risk dying before using all his shots given the day1 wagon thing and him joining the rogue crew.
HE HAD A ROLE THAT PUBLICLY OUTS HIM USING AN ANTI-TOWN ACTION. AS SOON AS HE USED IT THERE' BE HEAT ON HIM.

I mean, ok, yeah, there's a universe where Molla is scum with Pine and fakes being targeted for town cred and another universe where Molla is town and is turned into a vanilla. I think both are plausible. I don't really understand your thing that scum would intentionally wait a night for Pine to use his second vanila shot and risk being blind on n1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2432, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2394, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see anything in nero's case that can't be explained by titus just not thinking clearly for one reason or another. Tunneling makes townies do very weird things, and I think that's what's happening to titus.
So me tunneling Titus makes her try to get cheap town cred from the Kling wagon?
and makes her wait a whole day phase for her to claim I'm chainsaw voting her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: zefiend

I'm voting this until he votes Titus

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2432, Nero Cain wrote:
No, titus tunneling me does. It makes her see everything I do as suspicious, and that included the kling wagon.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2431, Nero Cain wrote:this is a scum win so I think I'll just vote anyone that's not voting Titus.
Please don't be like this
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, so she's tunneling you and thinks you are scum. So when I ask her who was scum pushing the Kling wagon why does she say "I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride."

instead of talking about how scummy you are and how you were the scum that was pushing the wagon?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2434, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2396, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh, I didn't even notice at first but going from this to "oh yeah you might be right" without citing any specifics is very scummy
he did or atleast I did give reasons why I believed why I do and he changed his tune but then you and Titus are the little "deny it ever happened party"
What specifics did he cite?

He was like "I'm pretty sure mastin is town and nero's case on her is bad" and you gave your reasons, restating many of them and he's like "oh yeah you might be right" and he doesn't even say what caused him to rethink?

zefiend, what specifically that nero said made you reconsider your read on mastin?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of my (and I guess Cakez confirmed it) point that how in Street Fighter she tunneled Jackrito almost exclusively much like she did here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2442, Nero Cain wrote:ok, so she's tunneling you and thinks you are scum. So when I ask her who was scum pushing the Kling wagon why does she say "I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride."

instead of talking about how scummy you are and how you were the scum that was pushing the wagon?
like it seems like she is specifically leaving the door open so that she can hop on anyone from the Kling wagon and cite the "
THEY
were the scum that was pushing Kling"

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2409, Infinity 324 wrote:Another issue I have with the molla!scum narrative is why pine would risk dying before using all his shots given the day1 wagon thing and him joining the rogue crew.
HE HAD A ROLE THAT PUBLICLY OUTS HIM USING AN ANTI-TOWN ACTION. AS SOON AS HE USED IT THERE' BE HEAT ON HIM.

I mean, ok, yeah, there's a universe where Molla is scum with Pine and fakes being targeted for town cred and another universe where Molla is town and is turned into a vanilla. I think both are plausible. I don't really understand your thing that scum would intentionally wait a night for Pine to use his second vanila shot and risk being blind on n1.
I don't get exactly what you're saying here, but the first part is exactly my point. Since there'd be heat on pine, I'd expect him to use his vanillize n1 in order to avoid dying with unused shots.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2441, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2431, Nero Cain wrote:this is a scum win so I think I'll just vote anyone that's not voting Titus.
Please don't be like this
Why does this matter to you? I am voting your scum read. You should be overjoyed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2446, Infinity 324 wrote:I'd expect him to use his vanillize n1 in order to avoid dying with unused shots.
I see no reason to believe he didn't unless you think he can't use both actions in the same night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2448, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2446, Infinity 324 wrote:I'd expect him to use his vanillize n1 in order to avoid dying with unused shots.
I see no reason to believe he didn't unless you think he can't use both actions in the same night.
but lets just say he couldn't. If the n1 crew was all town do you think scum would go "oh hey lets use not use Pine's action that puts him in the crew, so we can see what they are doing tonight."

and we could just you know, ask. He may or ma not tell us but meh.....

can a player use more than 1 action in a night?

~Yes
Last edited by Firebringer on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”