Newbie 1770: Water Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1324, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's literally not at all a contradiction.
You said that you think that I can do it as scum, but you're just saying I didn't? It sounds like in the first post, you're saying I'm town because there's no way I'd coach a partner but in the second post, you're saying it's a gut read? Can you elaborate?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

No, I think that you're town for something entirely different that's unrelated to the coach a partner thing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 am

UNVOTE:

Now worried that Grey may not be as shoe in of a lynch as I thought it would be tomorrow. Makes me reluctant to lynch low priority Fykus and let Grey through.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:29 am

Post by nydushermain »

Okay I think I misread what you wrote in your posts.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:38 am

Post by nydushermain »

So here's where I stand right now. I reread a little bit and I can see where grey is potential scum with ville because of the way he wanted people off the pepcho vote when the "pressure wagon" was on him. However, although I see where RC is going with the "hey dipshit, read the scum chat," do you think he hard buses right away? I think that it makes him less likely to be partners with ville and if anything, shouldn't be today's lynch. I think that TS saying that grey was most likely town due to the power busing and then considering him as scum just because of RC's read is scummy as well. Here's how I stand:

Town
{Grey}
{TS, RC}
{Fykus}
Scum

I know I put RC in the same slot as TS but I actually don't know where to put him. He's like floating around in my read list because I'm unsure of how to feel about him. On one hand, I feel like he's trying to game solve, and on the other, I have a gut feeling that he might just be scum boosting up his activity to try to win. Either way, I think that fykus is the best lynch for today.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Fykus »

If you lynch me then there is only 1 more chance to win the game after that. Dont waste it on me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:43 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1330, Fykus wrote:If you lynch me then there is only 1 more chance to win the game after that. Dont waste it on me.
You're going to have to convince me that RC or TS are scum... or by a vast amount of evidence, that grey is.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Fykus »

Scum is either grey or rc, i dont know where you got ts from in that calculation.
As for greys evidence, look at all of rc's posts with evidence on grey at the end of day 2 and then look at greys posts earlier today when he thought he was about to be lynched. The dude was squealing like a pig caught in a trap. He even started the age old "fine then, lynch me see what I care" even though back on day 1 when both me and jack said it when we had wagons on us he told us that saying something like that is scummy as fuck.

As for RC's evidence, its a bit more convoluted but its there. Give me an hour or so though cause i gotta go get breakfast and whatnot first because its going to be a very long post. In the meantime explain your TS read for me.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lololol @ Fykus' drama
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Fykus »

My drama? What about the way you carried on for about 5 pages after this day started until you found a post I made that you could cling to and try to twist your way out of getting lynched?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Squirm, scum. Squirm!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:55 pm

I AM SCUM BOOSTING MY ACTIVITY TO TRY TO WIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING NYDUS?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

No fucking way does a noobtown look at my play yesterday and the way I hounded scum to the gates of hell and immediately think it's a bus.

Especially when I had plenty of reason to push Fykus left over from d1.

Fykus is invested in scumreading me. He's not trying to gamesolve at all.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Oh my god I can't write any of you fucks off as town can I?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Fykus »

theres nothing left to solve grey. you're the only scum left and thats that.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

^ I rest my case.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:
In post 1327, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Now worried that Grey may not be as shoe in of a lynch as I thought it would be tomorrow. Makes me reluctant to lynch low priority Fykus and let Grey through.
Survivalist mindset.

This looks like scum that's reordering their priorities based on ease of lynch, not town that's hunting for most likely scum.

RC was happy to have my support in lynching Fykus today as long as he believed nydus would lynch me tomorrow. nydus townreading me threw a wrench in his plans.
In post 1338, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh my god I can't write any of you fucks off as town can I?
Scum loves to keep their options open.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:45 pm

RC was happy to have my support in lynching Fykus today as long as he believed nydus would lynch me tomorrow. nydus townreading me threw a wrench in his plans.
This is correct
Scum loves to keep their options open.
Nydus said something objectively scummy when I had otherwise written him out of the lynchpool and now I'm *shrug*ing.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

What did he say that was objectively scummy?
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 pm

I know I put RC in the same slot as TS but I actually don't know where to put him. He's like floating around in my read list because I'm unsure of how to feel about him. On one hand, I feel like he's trying to game solve, and on the other, I have a gut feeling that he might just be scum boosting up his activity to try to win. Either way, I think that fykus is the best lynch for today.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

nydus, response?
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm

You are calling me out for keeping my options open and widening the lynchpool when that is precisely what Nydus is doing, albeit with the exception that he isn't pushing on you.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1346, RadiantCowbells wrote:You are calling me out for keeping my options open and widening the lynchpool when that is precisely what Nydus is doing, albeit with the exception that he isn't pushing on you.
I'm questioning you both, if you can't tell.
---
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 1341, -Grey- wrote:Scum loves to keep their options open.
youre the only one actually doing this i hope you realise
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1348, TierShift wrote:
In post 1341, -Grey- wrote:Scum loves to keep their options open.
youre the only one actually doing this i hope you realise
Are you blind?

RC JUST threw
everybody
out of his town reads.

You aren't even committing to reads.
---

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”