Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 2597, Infinity 324 wrote:What do you think about cakez, piper

And zefiend
I was suspicious enough to track him at night.
but he didnt move so there is that to bite.

I like the slot when it belonged to Aero.
Zef filling in makes it look shitty, and nothing like a hero.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 2598, Heartless wrote:
In post 2574, Drunken Piper wrote:it is my understanding the a JK, makes the "target" untargetable.
"no result" was not my result label.
this variant of jk is rarely used on this site
:oops:
(hic)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Titus had a really interesting vote change to me there... Like y'all have known my claim for a couple of days, what the hell was that delayed reaction?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2582, Drunken Piper wrote:I get the following results: No Result, X visited X,
or X visited no one, not complex.

I got that sir cakez visited no one.
so what am I missing here, but the fun?
you're missing the part where you say if pine targeted bbmolla or not
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2602, Aj The Epic wrote:Titus had a really interesting vote change to me there... Like y'all have known my claim for a couple of days, what the hell was that delayed reaction?
So vote her with me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2600, Drunken Piper wrote:I like the slot when it belonged to Aero.
Zef filling in makes it look shitty, and nothing like a hero
please be more specific.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2605, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2600, Drunken Piper wrote:I like the slot when it belonged to Aero.
Zef filling in makes it look shitty, and nothing like a hero
please be more specific.
while you're at it go ahead and vote him
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok....
vote:DP

now why am I voting him?

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Heartless »

oh noes u rly taught me a lesson in pronouns w/o antecedents
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your welcome?

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Heartless »

huehuehuehuehuehueheueheueheuek;lfajkdsjcodwie;382ncovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvp8429445555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Titus

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2374, Heartless wrote:
In post 2370, ɀefiend wrote:That in combination with Nero's points heavily challenged my one-dimensjonal read on mastina
what were these points?
This is the bulk of the conversation with Pere and Nero about mastin
Spoiler:
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.
I think Mastina's timeline jazz is just fucking strongly worded bullshit but if you actually read it then it makes no sense. For all intents and purposes we'll assume Mastina is scum in this post. Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action. Both him and Mastina would know this. Her main argument here is that scum wouldn't know who was getting into the crew, however, this totally ignores that Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew. Why does she gloss over that? Also, from what I understand, Pine joined late so its possible that scum used their action once it was confirmed there was no scum in the crew.

So explain to me why I should just accept that Mastina is town and their history let her scum read Pine. When A.) it makes sense to bus a player that will eventually go down. B.) She was strong arming said lynch with little to no reason. Why couldn't she have just said "oh this post and this post and this post gives me bad vibes." As long winded as she is she could have done so and I don't think she ever did wich I think is sketchy as fuck.
In post 2129, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2125, Infinity 324 wrote:mastin not giving specifics is NAI
maybe maybe not. Sure I've seen town not give reasons but that's bad town play. I'd like to think that Mastin is not bad.
In post 2202, Nero Cain wrote:I think scum are plenty capable of doing so. Infact you keep going on about how you've played with Titus scum. She hard defends/town reads her buddies all the time.
In post 2297, Nero Cain wrote:Yeah I'm not really buying into the whole "no way would I bus Pine since we are besties from way back." I think you'd bus him/he'd want to be bussed if it gave scum a tactical advantage. As soon as he used his ability he was very likely to get lynched and scum would have known this day 1.
In post 2095, PeregrineV wrote:I'm no where near having read the whole game, but I started with a Pine ISO and jumped into points there.

@Mastin-
My biggest issue with your claim is the point in time you came up with your Pine scumread (post ).
You then "read", and confirm it with your vote .

this is followed by "Molla might be scum" (). Based on progression, this read comes from:
[...long ass spoiler...] Which looks like a bunch of /Gin posting

But, by 584, you have sloidifdied that Pine-a-tronics is scum.
In post 584, mastina wrote:
In post 562, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:At least she's Town this game.
Yes I am! You, however, are your usual scumfuck self!
And this:
In post 657, mastina wrote:Pine is also scum. I prefer to vote Pine, in spite of SirCakez being scum, because lynching scum is lynching scum. The who or the why isn't as important as the act itself. Obviously I'll vote SirCakez if I can't lynch Pine. That goes without saying. But Pine is the scum I would prefer to lynch, because my scumread there is not only stronger, it is also on a firmer basis (I know Pine better), with better reasons, and also on someone who WILL slip away if you let him go.
Meanwhile, neither head of the hydra tries really hard to break you from your read, nor do they try to engage you that I can see. If your sure Pine is scum based on his 5 posts, yet the Gin side does nothign to affect your read?

Sounds kind of fake.

Triple ISO of Pine-Mastin-Molla

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=69912&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=28641&user_select%5B%5D=29138&user_select%5B%5D=16026&user_sort=Go
In post 2177, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.
I think Mastina's timeline jazz is just fucking strongly worded bullshit but if you actually read it then it makes no sense. For all intents and purposes we'll assume Mastina is scum in this post. Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action. Both him and Mastina would know this. Her main argument here is that scum wouldn't know who was getting into the crew, however, this totally ignores that Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew. Why does she gloss over that? Also, from what I understand, Pine joined late so its possible that scum used their action once it was confirmed there was no scum in the crew.

So explain to me why I should just accept that Mastina is town and their history let her scum read Pine. When A.) it makes sense to bus a player that will eventually go down. B.) She was strong arming said lynch with little to no reason. Why couldn't she have just said "oh this post and this post and this post gives me bad vibes." As long winded as she is she could have done so and I don't think she ever did wich I think is sketchy as fuck.
The only problem I have with your logic is when you say Pine "will eventually go down." I don't know if there's credence to that statement before the guilty result comes out.

As to your second point, I will admit that my initial read of the game placed mastina as Town because I didn't think her tone was being faked; that it would come from a bus. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But if you and other vets in the game are saying this is within scum!mastina's range, I will also give you the benefit of the doubt. I absolutely hate being tricked by tone and my gut feeling is that mastina's was Town who just had a really good tell on Pine. If enough people tell me that my gut is being stupid, I'll stop relying on it.
Pine & Mastin interaction was zero. And most of the "Pine" was the other hydra head.
Mastina did not "sort" PineTornics, she already knew he was scum.
And he didn't fight it, no matter how often she repeated it over and over again, because no way did they want a 1v1 with each other.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2556, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 2554, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 2399, Aj The Epic wrote: Also I'm full JK and locked Cakez two nights in a row. This was said in the claim.

VOTE AJ
I probably dont need to read anymore,
seeing I didnt get a "no result" on cakez, you whore.

I will continue reading, to see what this is to see.
but unless i was redirected, the next scum has been caught, who wants to thank me?
This isn't how jailkeeper works.

Jailkeeper roleblocks and protects the target, not rolestop.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: TWIE
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2397, Infinity 324 wrote:
This post just doesn't show a genuine attempt to evaluate people. A lot of the points he brought up are either things other people said or are very vague/waffly statements. Town would probably try to ask probing questions if they were unsure, or try to come to a conclusion on the game state. He likes nero's points on titus and likes titus's points on me. Ok, am I or is she, or are we both scum? He doesn't even try to answer these questions. In general he doesn't give a big picture view on the game, he doesn't even notice that he may have too many scumreads, he just say things about different players. The questions he asks seemed to be busy questions, the one to cakez doesn't seem to be alignment-indicative and the one to piper was already asked.

Not only that, he somehow suddenly dropped his scumreads on molla and AJ and his suspicions on titus just to scumread the people who are pushing him. Too much of an inconsistency to come from town imo. Also he went from not giving any big-picture opinions about the scumteam to claiming to know the entire 3-person scumteam. Yeah no. Rope.
What are you not understanding about "laying all my initial thoughts on the table and getting a baseline to work from?" The post wasn't meant to explore in-depth evaluations on people. That is what I'm doing now.

How is the question to SirCakez not important? I feel like a lot of people are overlooking it. He explicitly asked me to look over people's interactions with Pine. When I did, I noticed that he (SirCakez) was defending Pine. Here's the posts I dug up (everything you see as "..." is extraneous content; I don't wanna make this post too long):
In post 551, SirCakez wrote:
In post 540, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 535, SirCakez wrote:The amount of text in this game just doubled in a page
I'm excited for another round of arguing with mastina
What are your first impressions on Mastina?

/Gin
Still think the slot is town, just irritated that she's going to be annoying me by holding her cryptic scumreads over my head while being completely closed to engagement
Scum bantz.
In post 758, SirCakez wrote:
In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm amazed that everyone hasn't auto-sheeped Mastina.

VOTE: Pine-A-Tonics
This is pretty cruddy, for obvious reasons

Thinker - you asked for a case on infinity. But what do
you think
about him?
NAI/light defense,
In post 1073, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1057, Heartless wrote:[Nero Cain, BBMolla, nacho]
[Drunken Piper, Lil uzi vert, Desperado, AJ, mastin]
[SirCakez, Klingoncelt, Infinity 324]
null line ---> [Titus, TWIE, Aeronaut]
[Pine-A-Tonics]
Only one scumread??
NAI/light defense,
In post 1105, SirCakez wrote:(...)
In post 1090, Heartless wrote:
In post 1073, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1057, Heartless wrote:[Nero Cain, BBMolla, nacho]
[Drunken Piper, Lil uzi vert, Desperado, AJ, mastin]
[SirCakez, Klingoncelt, Infinity 324]
null line ---> [Titus, TWIE, Aeronaut]
[Pine-A-Tonics]
Only one scumread??
yep

OH NOES SO BAD SO SCUMMZMZMZMZMZMLKS;JF;LKSAJDFLJDSA;FJ;LSAF
/FROOOOTH

settle down, buckaroo. i'm well aware i probably have a scum or two above the null line (or more if i'm really shitting the bed). tth is going to run quality control this weekend.
I thought you had more for some reason (besides Thinker). And I disagree with your one scumread :/
Light defense,
In post 1178, SirCakez wrote:(...)
In post 1123, Infinity 324 wrote: I'm a bit worried that heartless is scum given nacho (I think?) talking about how good their scum game was and that they haven't really been obvtown. Then nacho voted them for rogue leader so what?? Also want nacho to explain why he now townreads the thinker.
Yeah that was a pretty bull 180 by Nacho. Feels like he's following the crowd, he's hardly engaged with the game.

This Pine wagon sucks, I'd prefer any of Klingon, Thinker and AJ
Medium defense, no reasoning,
In post 1289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1255, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1178, SirCakez wrote:
This Pine wagon sucks,
??
They're town. (...)
Strong defense, no reasoning.

You're lagging the game with your refusal to drudge out of your attack on my initial post. The way you frame my posts as actions leading to "set-up" other things without evaluating the substance is scummy to me.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2614, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: TWIE
That's cute.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2407, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2404, Titus wrote:@AJ, Thank you, but why the fuck did you claim?
A.) Don't trust Molla's claim in light of my knowledge (...)
Actually I want to know more about this. Does it have to do with power balance as Titus said or...? You said you only targeted SirCakez so what does that have to do with Molla's claim?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2507, Infinity 324 wrote:I think one of {molla, cakez, mastin} is scum. Zefiend is another scum. The third is either TWIE or maybe titus or pere. Or there's only 2 scum.

That's why I'm only voting zefiend today, lol. Too many possibilities.
If you're going to make pre-flip associations like this, explain them.

If you think I'm scum who are my partners and why.

If you can't explain why they're scum without relying on me flipping scum, then your entire post right here is bullshit.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2526, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2520, TheWayItEnds wrote:i jokingly questioned mastins read on me.

i seriously questioned titus's

because mastins made sense and titus's did not.
Oh
In post 2521, Nero Cain wrote:One of the points I brought up against Mastina is...basically Mastina was arguing that the scum had no clue who was going to be in the crew. I countered her point that Heartless made it very fucking clear who they wanted in the crew. Yes, I get it it that town can miss things but I think its suspicious that she did. Maybe he thought it was a good point and changed his read...idk man.
Ok but the way he did it wasn't genuine. The way he said it made it seem like just the fact that you engaged him made him reconsider the read, which doesn't make sense.
Just because you didn't read the conversation between Nero and I, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
The case on him is not waffling. It's lack of original opinions, lack of big-picture gamesolving and wild inconsistencies like dropping his scumreads on molla, AJ, and titus.
More scum-framing here. You are basing this ALL on a catch-up post. What have I been doing since then if not explaining my progression? Oh yeah, defending against all the shit you're slinging here.

Molla -- not gonna sheep someone I think is scum now (mastina).
AJ --- this guy obviously claimed AFTER my post.
Titus --- never "scumread" her. I said things I liked and disliked about her slot. I can say she is town now.

You're trying to detract from my other content with a bullshit distraction case based on a single catch-up post. I think you're scum for it.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2556, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 2554, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 2399, Aj The Epic wrote: Also I'm full JK and locked Cakez two nights in a row. This was said in the claim.

VOTE AJ
I probably dont need to read anymore,
seeing I didnt get a "no result" on cakez, you whore.

I will continue reading, to see what this is to see.
but unless i was redirected, the next scum has been caught, who wants to thank me?
This needs to be clarified ASAP. Just PM Firebringer.

The reason why I say this is (NOTE THIS IS FROM ANOTHER GAME):
In post 1585, Aeronaut wrote:Let's just be clear here. If there is/was a tracker in the game, they would receive NO RESULT if the player tracked is role blocked. They would also receive NO RESULT if the player is jail kept. If the player does not visit anyone, they would receive PLAYER DID NOT VISIT ANYBODY. Finally, if the tracker was blocked, then the tracker would receive NO RESULT
Firebringer was actually the Jailkeeper in that game. Myself, Titus, SirCakez, and Aristophanes were also in that game for what it's worth. Aeronaut's interpretation of Jailkeeper in that game goes against what some of y'all are saying is normal/standard on MS.

Titus was a tracker who targeted a
JK'd player
N1 and got "no result," then told that was an error and he visited "no one," then told that the original reply was correct.

On N2 she targeted a
RB'd player
and also got "no result."

So it's plausible that Firebringer is using that interpretation. All Dancing Piper has to do is ask. Also, even if SirCakez actually "visited no one," that doesn't necessarily make Aj scum.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@Firebringer, I'm gonna be V/LA until Tuesday, February 6. I live in Houston and am going to be very busy for the next few days due to the Super Bowl.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2320, Infinity 324 wrote:Town roleblocker and doctor are meant to serve the same purpose, to block kills...
The difference is, doctors are used defensively: it's not hard to predict who the scum are going to kill.

Roleblockers are used offensively: it is INCREDIBLY difficult to predict who the scum performing the nightkill would be, and it's impossible to clear town unless there's only one scum left. Plus, a roleblocker blocking a player isn't the most likely cause for a failed nightkill in most cases. Doctors, jailkeepers, and bulletproofs make up the backbone of failed scum NKs.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2324, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess my main issue with molla being scum is why he didn't just claim VT. He'd still know he'd been vanillaized if he really was a VT because of the special power.
Would he?

Like. Serious question.

How would he know?

Do WE even know?
All we have is HIS word on the subject.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2325, Titus wrote:Mastina, until you address the substance of my argument, I am not reading your word vomit.
Whatever your issue was, I'm like 90% certain I did in fact address it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”