Micro 679: Double Day Unlimited Hydra Blitz! ~ Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MANTIS SHRIMP
MANTIS SHRIMP
Goon
MANTIS SHRIMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by MANTIS SHRIMP »

with <24 hours in lylo resolving a 1v1 is probably our only plan so
H
Y
D
R
A
O
F
C
R
E
A
T
U
R
E
A
N
D
G
I
G
A
B
Y
T
E
T
R
O
U
B
A
D
O
U
R
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I've changed my mind. If this flips scum I really want Chihiro's head on a plate today.
Sword of Damocles
Sword of Damocles
Goon
Sword of Damocles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Sword of Damocles »

In post 1550, MANTIS SHRIMP wrote:with <24 hours in lylo resolving a 1v1 is probably our only plan so
I mean, we had stalled and something had to happen. Else we'd do this with <12 hours and be even more screwed if we town flip.

- Ari
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I wasn't buying into the FA confscum like Chi was but the whole 'I want you to keep trying as town and stop AtEing me' is not sitting well for me coming from someone who forced a 1v1.
Even if they're town I'd rather we just get a 3 way with that slot out of the way than try to deal with 4 way with one or both of us still alive.
Sword of Damocles
Sword of Damocles
Goon
Sword of Damocles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Sword of Damocles »

In post 1551, Elsa and Anna wrote:I've changed my mind. If this flips scum I really want Chihiro's head on a plate today.
Oh good, we agree :)

- Ari
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Chihiro and Alter Ego »

And if it flips town?
-Alter Ego
Hydra between Alisae and JaeReed
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Uhh I speedvote you and if you're town it's your own damn fault.
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:40 pm

See! You want my head on a platter no matter what happens!
The flip shouldn't even prove anything to you if you want me anyways.
-Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:40 pm

In post 1553, Elsa and Anna wrote:I wasn't buying into the FA confscum like Chi was but the whole 'I want you to keep trying as town and stop AtEing me' is not sitting well for me coming from someone who forced a 1v1.
Even if they're town I'd rather we just get a 3 way with that slot out of the way than try to deal with 4 way with one or both of us still alive.
Considering you both made me feel like a shit person for pushing my scumread as town (and yes, I am town), there's a reason Alisae is telling you to stop AtEing.

I'm sick of every time I push on someone I think is scum they react by basically telling me if I'm town I'm the worst person and throwing the game. I have a scumread and I push it. That's how the game is meant to be played, and recently this shit just keeps on happening like suddenly it's site meta to make someone feel like shit for playing mafia.

--Jae
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I wanted to lynch you guys before Penguinos because I thought the Penguinos flip wouldn't reflect on your slot while the reverse wasn't true. I made no secret of that.
I'm sick of every time I push on someone I think is scum they react by basically telling me if I'm town I'm the worst person and throwing the game. I have a scumread and I push it. That's how the game is meant to be played, and recently this shit just keeps on happening like suddenly it's site meta to make someone feel like shit for playing mafia.
If I didn't AtE I would get lynched every single game because there's so much ridiculous paranoia about my slot.
I have secret alts where I don't need to AtE because I'm not held to insane and exorbitant standards about trying to prove myself as town.

Unlike FA I am not dead certain that you guys are scum and I can see your slot's behaviour coming from town but the ship of lynching anyone else today has sailed.

I absolutely think that FA was excessive and I called her out for it but if I can't make people feel shitty for voting me I have no defense about getting essentially PLed every game.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

If you're town that probably makes the remaining scum L&R at this point and I will do my best to win this game in 3 way. But I can't do my job with your slot sitting there flailing at me and FA losing her shit.
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Ari doing a 180 on our slot is probably scum for the record.

Mantis is town for Creature not doing that.

If scumflip Pen potential partner is E&A.
If townflip then potential E&A/Sword? I don't even know at this point.

I still think E&A is scum which makes the fact that I feel this shitty even worse. If they're doing this as town it's a little more excusable, except for the part where they literally don't care to evaluate our slot or play the game, and FA even claims to be willing to gamethrow upon our townflip, same with RC with the "I'll just vote and not do anything else" thing.

Like, clearly I have been trying to read you both beyond your names. I came to the conclusion you were scum independent of your reputations and you're both throwing that around and making me feel like shit when it's not even what any of that was about.

--Jae
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:48 pm

In post 1560, Elsa and Anna wrote:If you're town that probably makes the remaining scum L&R at this point and I will do my best to win this game in 3 way. But I can't do my job with your slot sitting there flailing at me and FA losing her shit.
That's fine presuming a scumflip. I think we can afford a mislynch in that case? I'm not sure, I'm terrible at math.

FTR the mylo thing I for some reason managed to get it right that we have 2 lynches then a nightkill, but then stuffed up the second day's math with lynch + kill.

--Jae
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

You're missing my point. No one is voting me because OH HE'S RC HE MUST BE SCUM nor OH SHE'S FA SHE MUST BE SCUM. That's not how this little beastie works.

It's more of like an insidious notion whereby everyone remembers that one time they were so certain that I was scum and then no matter how hard they townread me there's this niggling voice in the back of their head saying 'BUT RC WAS SCUM AND YOU TOWNREAD HIM LIKE THIS' and I'm always townread as town on Day 1 because I'm generally a towny player but it just builds and builds and people in their hearts feel the opportuniy cost of not lynching RC is so terrible because UGH I WAS SO SURE HE WAS TOWN and if I don't do anything about being mislynched it's just 1 mislynch and mislynches happen but that 1 glorious game where you lynch Scum!RC and it's all rainbows and light and town is celebrating all around like well job guys we did this and I feel like it becomes this stupid fantasy.

Me being impossible to townread hasn't hurt my scum play very much; I still win the vast majority of the time as scum. What it has done is make playing town feel like hell.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I do not like playing how I do. I came back and resolved to do stuff differently and I got FUCKING HARDTUNNELED BY THE ENTIRE GAME INCLUDING FA TO THE POINT WHERE A FUCKING WEAK COP OUTED BECAUSE THEY WERE SO CERTAIN THAT I WAS SCUM THAT THEY NEEDED TO CHECK ME. I WAS FUCKING TOWN.

I play the way I do because I don't have an alternative. I am not going to stop punishing people for attempting to lynch me until people put a reasonable standard on lynching me.
LewdandRude
LewdandRude
Goon
LewdandRude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by LewdandRude »

FINALLY...

-Rude
Human Sequencer and Dunnstral, not necessarily in that order
LewdandRude
LewdandRude
Goon
LewdandRude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by LewdandRude »

We've got like 20 hours left to decide the next lynch, now.
Human Sequencer and Dunnstral, not necessarily in that order
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

We could NL but I want to just lynch Chihiro and call it a day. I don't think FA will agree to lynching anywhere else and I don't want to do that without asking her.
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:59 pm

I don't care as much about all that as you would think. I just want to win THIS game. I see you pushing what looks like the towniest slot in the game and think "well you can't misread a slot THAT bad so I'm either missing something major, which is realistic considering Trans flipped town and I was deadset on him being scum, or E&A is scum trying to break up the forming townblock by lynching one of them". It's definitely a viable strategy for scum. It benefits them most to get a widely townread slot mislynched. That's what this whole thing started over. Not some dumb fantasy about lynching scum!RC because that would be quite frankly stupid to throw a game for, because town!RC is more capable than I am.

--Jae
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Sure, maybe. Like I said I don't think it's impossible that you're town. I just don't like how we 180d from hard town to autolynch and think that it's considerably more likely that you're scum.
The way I see it this game is out of my hands because FA is unwilling to lynch anyone besides you and I trust FA's judgement.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

If there's a 3 way that we're alive for I know who I want to lynch. Aside from that I am pretty much just trying to make sure the game is less unpleasant than it could be.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

And yeah I know you don't. It's not a political act to you or any of the other individuals who have FoSed my slot. It is a political act being FoSed in literally every game for nothing though.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

And yeah, you could say that I am talking to you like you're town. I don't see the point in doing anything different because I'm not going to change my vote.
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Well if FA wants to throw the game that's her prerogative I guess. I'm just not going to sit back while she says it's my fault town loses for actually playing the game and treating you two like any other player in the game and actually trying to figure out your alignment.

I don't disagree that we should be the lynch if it's a scumflip ftr. I clocked out of the game a while back because I felt like shit and haven't been trying to read anyone in-depth since. I don't really want to be here to blow another lylo as well, which seems to be what I always do if the game hits it. I don't really care about your alignment anymore, I just want out. The remaining town can deal with trying to sort you after that. I just can't agree to that and lie down if it's a townflip since it'll end the game.

--Jae
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Chihiro and Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:14 pm

In post 1572, Elsa and Anna wrote:And yeah, you could say that I am talking to you like you're town. I don't see the point in doing anything different because I'm not going to change my vote.
Meh. I don't really ascribe to this. Most of the time when people pull that line it's because you're treating someone like a human being over necessarily assuming an alignment.

--Jae

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”