Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i'm sorry to all townies this game for my weird play - hard to get into the game and i certainly didn't provide enough to be read properly.

nahdia, i enjoyed your play immensely this game (despite having you as a pocket scumread I didn't want to lynch for most of the time I was alive >.>)

kagami, thanks for the reachout when i was drowning - it certainly paid dividends for you (you pulled through when i needed you to and that's why i townread you) - getting the tiger PR instead of the butterfly PR was very very freeing and pretty fun. it was hard communicating via butterfly because while it was easy enough to process posts on the computer i had no idea how to do it easily on mobile (and was restricted to posting to mobile).

mollie, sorry for not following up on your kagami suspicion - you were right that i didn't reachout to her in any significant way and i'm not sure that she would have given me the room at such a crucial time, it was just that i was having trouble getting my head in the game and then BOOM kagami goes "don't worry nacho i'll protect you". i enjoyed the exchange of stories that we had!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3020, Staeg wrote:You didn't do anything to me dreal, you just repeatedly kept spiraling into lunacy whenever someone was the least bit antagonistic towards you. You stopped being in the game by d3.
why do people have to be antagonistic

it's a team game
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Desperado »

you ignored your teammates...
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I was ignored by my teammates
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and for the record, as scum i wouldn't fake a post restriction as boring and hard to keep up with as the butterfly one and if i was completely faking a post restriction i would be extra extra careful not to fuck it up, and if I did repeatedly fuck it up then I would claim that I was town faking a post restriction to entertain myself (because it's something I would do as town). i didn't mind any of the pushes on me except the ones that pressed me for post restriction inconsistency; not really sure how else i could have handled those except be better at them because i sure as hell didn't know why fate wasn't punishing me for messing up but didn't really want to flagrantly fuck them up and get modkilled in another fate game
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

This game was basically decided by randomness so /shrug

kagami and desp played really well
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3017, drealmerz7 wrote:nacho, man...fucking sorry for the D1 tunnel - fucking post-restriction!!
not like you have anything to apologize for since i tunneled you pretty equally - i'd like to think i'd be able to pull myself out of it earlier if i wasn't so out of it in this game in general, but. i did feel you felt underwhelming early on and the way you pushed me was different than what i was expecting but there were a few towntells i should have held onto stronger and i'm sorry that i didn't.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3028, drealmerz7 wrote:I was ignored by my teammates
The only reason you didn't get lynched D2 is because nacho and I recognized town you

Then you scumread both of us for it......
;)
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Staeg »

In other news I have no idea how to look town as either faction hah
I tried playing differently than I usually do - using full sentences, uppercase letters, being less dismissive about other people, but that just lead to cupcake decising that I'm worthy of having a sorta-guilty lobbed on me

Dreal no. You are the offender.
sa vrede?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

D1 - I am not softing

no one fucking listened

try to explain myself, no one fucking cares

desp, anytime I said anything to you, you called me dumb - why am I going to try to keep engaging that or try to work with you?
In post 3031, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3017, drealmerz7 wrote:nacho, man...fucking sorry for the D1 tunnel - fucking post-restriction!!
not like you have anything to apologize for since i tunneled you pretty equally - i'd like to think i'd be able to pull myself out of it earlier if i wasn't so out of it in this game in general, but. i did feel you felt underwhelming early on and the way you pushed me was different than what i was expecting but there were a few towntells i should have held onto stronger and i'm sorry that i didn't.
meh, I'm a hard read, no need to be sorry for not having 100% reads all the time, hehe
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and also sorry to RC - feels bad man.
i think that you should have full claimed before shooting; even if you'd hit scum there it wouldn't necessarily clear you but dropping a "Hated/Dayvig claim" right before you were about to die would be unlike your scum game that I think even Nacho playing terribly would have recognized that you were town, but i absolutely understand the shot in retrospect (although in the moment I thought you were just trying to take me out of the game and went SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM). it was nice getting to play with you again - would love to play with you in a game where i'm not playing like absolute garbage.

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Kagami »

Drealz was more or less conf-town on D3 if my understanding was correct.

He claimed two blocks on Nacho, N1 and N2. The second one must have stopped nacho's transformation, which means something happened to it on N1. N1 Desp claimed to be blocked, and clearly Nacho wasn't, so either drealz-scum was lying in a really silly way, or the he was the flipped scum redirector's target.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and the last part of that goes to you too, Desp! it's good to see you around again; seeing you pop up was a very pleasant surprise and it was nice to not mess up interactions with one townie in the game, even though we definitely didn't have enough time to make anything magical happen.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 3034, drealmerz7 wrote:D1 - I am not softing

no one fucking listened
You. are delusional. Literally noone except dunn cared about the softclaiming shit after the earlier parts of d2.

And I don't think desp called you dumb in your very first interaction. Afterwards it was kinda merited.

Wait, Nacho, you understand RC shooting you out of the blue? Erm. What would have been wrong with telling everyone "hello folks I have a daykill how would this be used for the betterment of the town hello?"?
sa vrede?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you really need to try and see it from my perspective
balance among all things
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Where did deep say he had a guilty, nahdia?

Thanks for noticing that i stopped a nk twice. It means a !of.

Thanks nahdia, but as I said in the pt I wished you wild stayed :(
whew!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3038, Staeg wrote:Wait, Nacho, you understand RC shooting you out of the blue? Erm. What would have been wrong with telling everyone "hello folks I have a daykill how would this be used for the betterment of the town hello?"?
I don't think that it was the right play obviously and find the PR-related reasoning silly but when we've played together in the past I've typically done a pretty good job of recognizing him as town when I've been town and in this game I was gearing up to make a push on him. I think that in general RC feels less in control of a game as town than scum so I can understand feeling like the only thing he could do to redeem his slot is shoot me!scum. Does that make sense?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3036, Kagami wrote:Drealz was more or less conf-town on D3 if my understanding was correct.

He claimed two blocks on Nacho, N1 and N2. The second one must have stopped nacho's transformation, which means something happened to it on N1. N1 Desp claimed to be blocked, and clearly Nacho wasn't, so either drealz-scum was lying in a really silly way, or the he was the flipped scum redirector's target.
But i didn't redirect him
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 3039, drealmerz7 wrote:you really need to try and see it from my perspective
I did. I tried to tell you, repeatedly, to interact with the parts of the game that hadn't yet written you off as a lobotomized monkey. Instead you continued whining about how everyone's being mean and not seeing it from your perspective.

Props on having me and RC down as town, tho. No clue how you pulled those off.

Nacho, I suppose it does. Hm. I just greatly disapprove of the move in general, I guess.
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Staeg »

Wait did Fate already tell us what happens for both factions if they assemble the orb?
sa vrede?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3043, Staeg wrote:
In post 3039, drealmerz7 wrote:you really need to try and see it from my perspective
I did. I tried to tell you, repeatedly, to interact with the parts of the game that hadn't yet written you off as a lobotomized monkey. Instead you continued whining about how everyone's being mean and not seeing it from your perspective.

Props on having me and RC down as town, tho. No clue how you pulled those off.
it seemed really clear and I was pretty upset that it wasn't clear to everyone else - I couldn't really comprehend the SRs to do much about them, it just seemed like scum rail-roading the game to me

I don't know how to explain it other than "tone" - you were completely genuine, as was RC; there was nothing to not believe in what you were saying, not because of the details, but because of how you presented it all and yourself

I can read genuineness vs. not - which is why when townies lie/deceive it really fucks me up and I hate it
balance among all things
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3040, pirate mollie wrote:Where did deep say he had a guilty, nahdia?

Thanks for noticing that i stopped a nk twice. It means a !of.

Thanks nahdia, but as I said in the pt I wished you wild stayed :(
Fate deleted it, but it was there. Fate confirmed this when he said that Desp broke his silence : \
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

And I mean, Kagami entered the day asking for a third party claim. She knew she was confscum lmao.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Kagami »

Pretty sure that's what I submitted for you, infinity.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

How did zito dodge the lynch, he was so scummy lol
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”