Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2949, Nero Cain wrote:So...your 100% town and you rather die instead of Titus? If your answer to this is no then vote her and I'll unvote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2947, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2946, ɀefiend wrote:Smackdown is over. You don't have to wait for Raw to finish to talk about Smackdown, if this is what you're referring to.
its not.
Forum Index wrote:WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (
Game Over
- Off Television)
1 ... 787980by Vince McMahon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:55 pm
Titus has already been talking about it extensively. Maybe you ignored/skimmed over her points about that. If you have something relevant to share then do so if there's a chance it will help me not be mislynched.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2950, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2949, Nero Cain wrote:So...your 100% town and you rather die instead of Titus? If your answer to this is no then vote her and I'll unvote.
Why are you presenting me with an either-or fallacy? Holding me hostage until I vote Titus doesn't serve any fruitful purpose because I don't think she's scum, and I'm not going to self-vote.

I'd rather lynch scum, which is why I'm voting SirCakez.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Ttitus were town she'd be doing shit me thinks. I also got pretty sick of your "lurking". I know you were V/La part of it but how do I know if you are using it to lurk or not?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2777, Nero Cain wrote:...What it does sound like, or atleast similar to, is how in
Smackdown
you were whining about me whining about you...when I wasn't. Ditto the thing about me, Cakez and Infinity keeping you from talking to ppl or whatever....
Wtf man...
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2953, Nero Cain wrote:If Ttitus were town she'd be doing shit me thinks. I also got pretty sick of your "lurking". I know you were V/La part of it but how do I know if you are using it to lurk or not?
Does this look like lurking to you? I don't try to lurk as any alignment.

Also unrelated, non-sarcastic game question, do you know what the Super Bowl is? I happen to live in Houston, the city that hosted it this year. I worked all weekend and Monday, and got caught up with all my school shit that I missed Monday on Tuesday. Here I am posting today. Regardless of my alignment I wouldn't be able to be active. I think this is literally the first time I've ever used the V/LA tag -- most of the time I just take the prod and move on.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does the SB have to do with whether or not you had time to play?

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2956, Nero Cain wrote:What does the SB have to do with whether or not you had time to play?
Dude, I work as a bartender for a catering company part-time and also go to college 4 days a week. I worked Friday & Saturday, partied on Sunday, and skipped class to work on Monday. Yesterday I went to campus and caught up all the shit I missed Monday. Today has been the first day I even touched MS again since last Thursday. I read my PMs, left a message in all my games saying I'd catch-up tonight, and here I am now.

Can't believe I have to defend against someone trying to suggest I strategically V/LA'd to lurk.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2951, ɀefiend wrote:Maybe you ignored/skimmed over her points about that. If you have something relevant to share then do so
I had felt like your wagon was just sitting there for days so I had felt like scum were comfortable with your lynch. I guess you could argue that the Cakez wagon is the counter wagon to you scum so idk...I sorta feel like, if Titus were town why is it so fucking hard to wagon her? I mean they got my big arrogant ass leading the way and they aren't sheeping me why? I doubt anyone agree's with this but yeah...

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2867, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2817, mastina wrote:zefiend's 2615
People keep saying this, but I don't see how "cakez defended and townread pine" is a legit case.
Because there was no explanation behind any of them, just a strict desire to halt/fight the Pine wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2957, ɀefiend wrote:Can't believe I have to defend against someone trying to suggest I strategically V/LA'd to lurk.
And why shouldn't I think this is possible?

FTR I don't think either you or Cakez are scum. I think its like Titus, Mastin, AJ. What should I be doing if neither of my preferred lynches are getting lynched?

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2958, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2951, ɀefiend wrote:Maybe you ignored/skimmed over her points about that. If you have something relevant to share then do so
I had felt like your wagon was just sitting there for days so I had felt like scum were comfortable with your lynch. I guess you could argue that the Cakez wagon is the counter wagon to you scum so idk...I sorta feel like, if Titus were town why is it so fucking hard to wagon her? I mean they got my big arrogant ass leading the way and they aren't sheeping me why? I doubt anyone agree's with this but yeah...
If you want to analyze my wagon you have to look at the speed. You also have to consider that mastina has expressed intent to hammer me if she ever "needs" to.

As for Titus, fmpov if she were scum she would have already found a reason to vote me. However she seems to be largely independent from most of the game with respect to her scumreads and angle of scumhunting. There is some overlap in our views which is why I'm partial.

Talk to me about mastina? Where has that train of thought headed?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2961, ɀefiend wrote:As for Titus, fmpov if she were scum she would have already found a reason to vote me.
I feel like Titus is going for the towncred angle in this game. She did it with Kling and someone else. Why does she have to vote you to be scum?

Nothing has really changed WRT Mastina. Like I still think its plenty reasonable to suggest she'd early strong arm distance from her buddy who had a role like that. I don't necessarily feel like "but I wouldn't know to push him" and "scum would have to be powerful for it to be a bus" doesn't really cure my paranoia...quite the opposite.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2960, Nero Cain wrote:What should I be doing if neither of my preferred lynches are getting lynched?

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2963, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2960, Nero Cain wrote:What should I be doing if neither of my preferred lynches are getting lynched?
I'll help you get a mastina wagon going, but not Titus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2962, Nero Cain wrote:Nothing has really changed WRT Mastina. Like I still think its plenty reasonable to suggest she'd early strong arm distance from her buddy who had a role like that. I don't necessarily feel like "but I wouldn't know to push him" and "scum would have to be powerful for it to be a bus" doesn't really cure my paranoia...quite the opposite.
Ironically though, I do agree with Titus that it sounds Mastin is fussing about the lack of scum power.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mastina

vote her or die

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2962, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2961, ɀefiend wrote:As for Titus, fmpov if she were scum she would have already found a reason to vote me.
I feel like Titus is going for the towncred angle in this game. She did it with Kling and someone else. Why does she have to vote you to be scum?

Nothing has really changed WRT Mastina. Like I still think its plenty reasonable to suggest she'd early strong arm distance from her buddy who had a role like that. I don't necessarily feel like "but I wouldn't know to push him" and "scum would have to be powerful for it to be a bus" doesn't really cure my paranoia...quite the opposite.
She doesn't but, as the two people I recall her voting (Infinity & Cakez) are also scumreads of mine, I tend to think she's coming from a town perspective since I know where I'm coming from.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2966, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Mastina

vote her or die
Not a fan of the ultimatum, but I'm happy with the vote.

VOTE: Mastina

Peregrine and Drunken Piper should be willing to go here btw.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4875

I was scum in that game. Scum were 2 goons, a loved traitor and a motion detector. Town was a full vig, a full gunsmith, a full vanilla cop, a mason and a mason that was also a bodyguard. I thought it was pretty townsided and mhsmith0 defended said game as balanced. mhsmith0 also reviewed this game so this being a town sided game and Mastina complaining about it seemed like a plausible situation.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

@Heartless, look at Nero scramble to avoid a Cakey wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU
were the one that was defending him from me on d1.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So would you take a cakez wagon if I'd swing the vote?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can lynch Cakes without me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”