Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1321, -Grey- wrote:Perfectly viable to write someone of as town based on something that was done before they even joined the game and with no regard for their own original content.

Sure champ. Okay.

I think you're confbiased or tunneled.
That is actually ok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1337, -Grey- wrote:I am kind of curious about her lack of presence.

It doesn't seem very Titusy, but r/l might account for that? Idk.
I don't do stupid. NL should have been hammerred already.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Lol NL should have been hammerred already. I WONDER WHO IS GETTING NIGHTKILLED
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1352, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lol NL should have been hammerred already. I WONDER WHO IS GETTING NIGHTKILLED
5 bucks says you are deciding between Grey and Vecna.

The answer is in how Transcend treats his buddies. Funny how you whine about me actually not engaging you where I told you precisely where to look.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 pm

No way jose if I were scum I can pocket the shit out of Grey here. My decision would already have been made.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Also, do you care to explain to the class how
you
180ed and I became obvious scum to you?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

^fair question

I figured RC's vote was a reaction test. Why do you jump to scumreading him?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1355, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, do you care to explain to the class how
you
180ed and I became obvious scum to you?
That's not what I said.

Read my post again, and if you insist on this, I will not trust you to get this lylo correct as you have let your zeal block basic English comprehension.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

The skill needed here is comparing Transcend's meta to how he usually treats his partners. That's the failsafe on my VCA.

If you cannot do that, then I cannot trust you to handle this lylo.
If I cannot trust you with the understanding and parsing of basic English sentences, I cannot trust you to accurately define the meta in Transcend's that is important and apply it correctly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1353, Titus wrote:
In post 1352, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lol NL should have been hammerred already. I WONDER WHO IS GETTING NIGHTKILLED
5 bucks says you are deciding between Grey and Vecna.

The answer is in how Transcend treats his buddies. Funny how you whine about me actually not engaging you where I told you precisely where to look.
Aside from Vecna meaning Narna (as Vecna is not a player in this game), the meaning of this is pretty clear. If you're choosing between two players, I'm the corpse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Your play changed the moment I said if you have a confirmed town read, the play is to no lynch.

You know that is the right play, so why did that make me cease to be obvious town in your eyes RC? My money is probably on pride. You and I both have that as our sin of choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1360, Titus wrote:Your play changed the moment I said if you have a confirmed town read, the play is to no lynch.
How does that make sense, though?

If he's town, and he's certain he has one other townread pegged, the likely result of a No Lynch is that either he or his townread dies, from his perspective.

His reasoning, I can understand. Yours, I can't.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1361, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1360, Titus wrote:Your play changed the moment I said if you have a confirmed town read, the play is to no lynch.
How does that make sense, though?

If he's town, and he's certain he has one other townread pegged, the likely result of a No Lynch is that either he or his townread dies, from his perspective.

His reasoning, I can understand. Yours, I can't.
Yes. That play tells you who is the better play to lynch. The urge to lynch here, when you know that you cannot get a lynch off without scum help makes no sense to me.

The desire to lynch when scum have to kill someone and give information is the one that makes no sense to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Scum are claiming right now, but I'm not exactly in a rush to push them yet, in the off chance that I'm wrong in their play and their interpretation. There's no point. Scum can always murder the strongest scumread if they don't know who town is going for today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

If RC stays pissed at me, then no matter what happens, we go to night with a no lynch that's a victory to me.

If scum kill RC, then a vote for town in lylo is eliminated.
If scum kill either you or Narna, a scumread is cleared and I know the answer.

There's no reason for me to push a lynch here at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Then there's the logical, I'm dead RC has to re-evaluate and I have told RC exactly what to do to find the scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1364, Titus wrote:If RC stays pissed at me, then no matter what happens, we go to night with a no lynch that's a victory to me.
How is it a victory to you if you die and he goes on to mislynch in LyLo if town?

Have you considered that possibility?

You obviously don't trust him to vote correctly, so what makes you think scum would be lynched tomorrow if you were killed tonight?
---
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1366, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1364, Titus wrote:If RC stays pissed at me, then no matter what happens, we go to night with a no lynch that's a victory to me.
How is it a victory to you if you die and he goes on to mislynch in LyLo if town?

Have you considered that possibility?

You obviously don't trust him to vote correctly, so what makes you think scum would be lynched tomorrow if you were killed tonight?
If RC's second choice, even supposing I'm town and he follows my roadmap still leads him to scum, we never would win lynching today anyway because he superhard townreads scum and no amount of energy I spend would persuade him of the correct answer. It tells townRC that my plan on where to find scum was more accurate and my strategy so far was the correct play to go down, and the last 3 days are just all wasted time.

Why are you not considering the possibility of scum RC not liking his odds in a 3p lylo with me alive in it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Titus, here's the way I see LyLo playing out:

RC/Titus/Grey = Grey lynch (RC shoots Narna and appeals to you to lynch me)

Titus/Grey/Narna = Grey lynch (Narna shoots RC for his hesitation to lynch me)

RC/Titus/Narna = Narna lynch (idk why I'd be shot when I'm the perfect Patsy, but you and RC will most likely form a voting block)

Narna/Grey/RC = Narna lynch (don't see scum!RC shooting you)

In none of those scenarios do I see RC getting lynched.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Narna

PoE. Titus and RC are both hard town for me.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm

You know that is the right play, so why did that make me cease to be obvious town in your eyes RC? My money is probably on pride. You and I both have that as our sin of choice.
I don't agree that it's the right play.

I think that regardless of what anyone's alignments are here the best thing for
town
is for you to talk to me about what you're thinking about the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Call it pride, sure, but I want to have my say in the final lynch obviously. I also want you to have your say in the final lynch which means both of us talking about things. That hasn't happened yet.

I will say nothing about how whether this was a reaction test or not at this time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Like you can't cry ego when I am trying to get everyone on the same page and you are (if town) relying on the fact that I am the obvious nightkill to get your way in lylo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1372, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like you can't cry ego when I am trying to get everyone on the same page and you are (if town) relying on the fact that I am the obvious nightkill to get your way in lylo.
Except you are not the obvious night kill.

Getting everyone on the same page is detrimental. Telling me what I should do if you are the nightkill is helpful. Answering my exact read tells scum who to shoot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

I can also cry whatever I want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”