Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Still reading and won't be on until late tonight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1052 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1036, havingfitz wrote:Please do the mod a favor and vote Ali.
1...She's scum.
2. She's a quitter.
3. moz could be town and is not a quitter.

Vote Ali.

ConManMick -- Why don't you investigate Fitz for a policy lynch? Instead you are acting as if nothing has changed after two mislynches. You know the definition of insanity right?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1053 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1049, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: King

Will explain later.
You can has reasons. Now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1054 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1046, tojam2 wrote:
VC 2.L

Alisae (L) - havingfitz, Empking, Lil Uzi Vert, ConManMick, mozamis

mozamis (L-3) - SnarkySnowman, Grendel

NV (3) - -Grey- (TBR) , antihuman (Returned!), Alisae, Hawk

With 8 active players, it takes 5 to lynch.

Alisae was a
Vanilla Townie.

Night 2 has begun, vote is off, -Grey- will be replaced under standard procedure.

(expired on 2017-02-03 16:24:00)

Hawk why did you avoid both wagons?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1055 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1027, Hawk wrote:Okay so can we discuss maybe how inorganic Yesterday's lynch felt I know AH is on VLA and Grey and Ali just requested a sub out but I'd like to try and not let this game stagnate into oblivion...
Scum commonly complain about inactivity but do nothing about it.

This seems to be one of those times and the case on Grey (now me) feels very manufactured.

ConManMick, Fitz, Hawk top scum reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1056 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: ConManMick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1059 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1058, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum is in Fitz, King, MB, and Moz.
That world you are posing doesn't make sense.

Explain why my slot busses and ConManMick completely ignores Fitz. Hint: Because Grey didn't bus because he and I are Town.

ConManMick and Fitz I do not see separated like that. Doesn't make sense.

You said you could have reasons later. State them. Saying you did is something you could have said the first time. I want your reasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1060 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1057, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Thought we were in LYLO for some reason.

King is scum for the same reasons as before and now the Ali flip. Hawk is town. Mick is town.
Not seeing those two being Town. Gonna have to explain more than that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1067 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1061, ConManMick wrote:Looool
In post 1062, Grendel wrote:So math blade subbed into Grey's slot? Darn, I would have enjoyed playing with them. :(

Good luck peeps!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Yo Mod,

Link me the dead thread!!!
:( Will miss playing with you too.

It is a shame we could have lynched scum together I hope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1068 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1066, Empking wrote:Only Moz, but that's half the game so that still doesn'r explain the kill as compared to other more Mason-like players who were also on the Moz wagon.
Just stawp. Mentioning "mason-like" players is bad. Scum should not be given clues as to who the masons are. If they get clues they can start offing the masons which is bad. IMHO we have gotten lucky so far in that no masons have died.

In order to find the scum we generally need to look at people who don't want to talk about other players because then they have to have a read on them. In contrast masons will try to look as if they are hunting their partners even voting them occasionally to keep up appearances as to not have to put the mason team.

The scumteam and Mason team are likely going to both have insider knowledge and both will be defensive it is a matter of why they do what they do to find which.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1073 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1070, Empking wrote:
In post 1068, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1066, Empking wrote:Only Moz, but that's half the game so that still doesn'r explain the kill as compared to other more Mason-like players who were also on the Moz wagon.
Just stawp. Mentioning "mason-like" players is bad. Scum should not be given clues as to who the masons are. If they get clues they can start offing the masons which is bad. IMHO we have gotten lucky so far in that no masons have died.
I do not hink that scum are wondering if Grendel is a Mason or not.
No they aren't. He flipped as he is dead. Lol. That post said "other more Mason-like" implying not Grendel. It opened the door for mason hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1074 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1071, Hawk wrote:
In post 1055, MathBlade wrote:
ConManMick, Fitz, Hawk top scum reads.
That's three scum pair doesn't make sense MB.

It's Emp Fitz and Moz most likely. If you can't see it it's cause you're blind. Vote either Emp or Moz.

Town:
Hawk
LUV
CMM
Snowman

Null:
MB
Antihuman

Scum:
Fitz
Empking
Mozamis

I'll explain when my head isn't pounding from sinus headaches and I'm not drugged up on cough medicine.
If you think I am sheeping you without reasons you are sorely mistaken. I explained why your team doesn't make sense and you ignore me and continue spouting yours. What makes you think that after posting this I would suddenly agree with you and vote how you want? So give me reasons why. Show me how those people are Town. Why does that have to be the scum team?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1075 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1072, havingfitz wrote:
Mod...I'm v/LA until Monday morning.

I'll try to post some over the weekend but SB and family have priority.

Also...self meta factoid...even though Ali was deservedly suspect, I would not as scum have pushed so hard for what I would have known was going to be a mislynch. I would have been much more laid back and just joined whatever mislynch looked doable. Feel free to ignore because self meta is bad. But what I said.

Also....1 mislynch to go before LYLO. I guess today is still don't claim mode but we should start thinking about the masons claiming soon. Like if there is another mislynch or if scum manages to actually hit a mason a night. Luckily their aim is shit :giggle:
The meta I have on you is scum. Lynched correctly D1 and you fake claimed Jailkeeper when I was bodyguard. That was a fun game. This reminds me of that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1077 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=11821

Your scum meta.
Scum lost.

You guys wasted a shot on me the bodyguard because I fake CC'd your Jailkeeper claim because Jailkeeper+bodyguard in a game that size +masons would be ridiculous.
You pushed Gamma hard after Gamma pushed for Mason partner claim. Got scum read backed into a corner fake claimed Jailkeeper.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1078 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So I don't trust you as far as I could fling you but I want to see ConManMick and Hawk scum hunt rather than just declare that the pool is x. Because I can do that too. Just there isn't agreement so let's talk about this and see where things are right or wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1082 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This isn't brownie points central. If Hawk is scum you don't get "Town points" for pushing people D1 that I suspect. You get Town points if you hunt and are Town. This looks like you are stalling to see where you can fall on lynches and want credit for ConManMick or Hawk when they flip scum.

Push who you think is scum with reasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1085 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1052, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1036, havingfitz wrote:Please do the mod a favor and vote Ali.
1...She's scum.
2. She's a quitter.
3. moz could be town and is not a quitter.

Vote Ali.

ConManMick -- Why don't you investigate Fitz for a policy lynch? Instead you are acting as if nothing has changed after two mislynches. You know the definition of insanity right?

Because Fitz doesn't have reads.
Fitz suggested a policy lynch.
ConManMick didn't push Fitz for the policy lynch and instead performs the definition of insanity.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1086 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1084, Hawk wrote:Okay so I need to catch up and reread but this is where I'm at.

Grey thought Alisae was a mason. I believe you're town or at least more town than scum MB. Meaning you aren't a mason. I'm not a Mason. only one VT left besides that. Probably AH to be honest but I need to relook to be sure.

So give me just a bit and I'll walk you through the remaining 6. I'm literally unable to breathe through my nose IRL and compiling the associative tells I've seen isn't easy hopped up on meds.

Pedit: I won't flip scum MB. If you lynch me it'll be 60% chance Mason dies tomorrow and we go lylo. I'm fine lynching Fitz today. He's in my scum 3 anyway. You want me to vote him?
You should vote who the hell you think is scum. Why the fuck you are asking me who you should vote for is sketchy as fuck.

Let's look at the setup here:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1087 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

7 Vanilla Townies, 3 Masons, 3 Mafiosi
4 VTs have died.

Making it 3 VTs 3 Masons 3 Mafiosi
Even if we mislynch today (God I hope not)
Then we have one or two VTs remaining and 3 or 2 masons left respectively.

At that point it would be LyLO.

So today if we don't lynch a scum we are in a world of hurt and I would like to make sure that situation doesn't happen tomorrow.

By pushing CommanMick and Fitz we can see what is going on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1090 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1088, ConManMick wrote:I have been shitposting a lot lately because guess what? Scum don't touch you if you shitpost cos it makes you lynch bait. I have also been tunnelling Moz. This is the part that interests me here:
Both Moz and I are still alive after two days of me tunnelling.
Now, if Moz turned up dead, it would look bad on me. But if I turned up dead? Well now that would look really bad for Moz, which scum wouldn't want. I may still be alive because of shitposting, but I also think it's because I've been very publicly pushing scum, and me being NK'd would've proved it. Combine that with that absolutely shite OMGUS attempt to incriminate me, and frankly I can't see why more people don't want to lynch Moz. So come join me on this wagon, this is a good lynch for today.
More incoming very shortly gotta check something.

On the contrary.
When I play as scum I want a Town v Town fight to last as long as possible. Look at Shadowrun Mafia or 1800. Those are good examples where Town ate itself alive.
The fact you are not hunting and just screaming a player is scum over and over again and not interacting with almost half the player base and are pitching a world where not scumhunting makes you Town is sickening.
I do not trust you and if you want to have people think moz is scum you are going to need to explain why.
And you being alive isn't an answer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1091 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If either of you are scum it is likely you ConManMick.

The only way to narrow the pool is a mason claim which IMHO is disastrous for Town. We want to see the interactions so that if we do reach LyLO interactions become clear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1094 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Boo..This post reeks of buddying. Why the fuck would I care about looking Town? I am Town. That is all I need.

Moz reads ?

I don't like how ConMickMan and Fitz both have to re-evaluate. Seems like Moz is a planned mislynch of ConMickMan/Fitz but then because I pointed out they are hunting they have to readjust.

mod: Do scum have daychat?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1095 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Need snowman and Antihuman to post something.

Majority of people are "re-evaluating" or not providing reasons.

Who here wants to lynch scum?

Explain to me reads. I am running errands tomorrow but will be back saturday night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1098 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1096, tojam2 wrote:
In post 1094, MathBlade wrote:Boo..This post reeks of buddying. Why the fuck would I care about looking Town? I am Town. That is all I need.

Moz reads ?

I don't like how ConMickMan and Fitz both have to re-evaluate. Seems like Moz is a planned mislynch of ConMickMan/Fitz but then because I pointed out they are hunting they have to readjust.

mod: Do scum have daychat?
If you do, I'm concerned.

Hahahahahaha nice joke. I would be concerned too since I am Town and not a mason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1099 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Daychatting with mysellllllllf......Alllll by my selllllllf......

(Singsongy voice included free of charge)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1100 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hint: This is a prod of everyone to post please :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1102 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hi Fitz. Do you have reads?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1105 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes we did. And you had all night to reread and adjust if Town. Time for closer analysis.

Alisae. I am referring to the post I quoted. That one I am concerned with because you picked Alisae because she wasn't here.

The BBT lynch he could have been force replaced. There are ways besides policy and BBT is sometimes a stick in the mud.

It is because when Day opened it was clear by CMM just dropping a vote he has no interest/had not evaluated how that lynch came to be. Since he didn't/had no interest he needs feet to the fire to figure out his alignment and quickly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1109 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is a matter of forcing a replace through sheer cooperation. If he didn't work with a town actively scumhunting he would either reboot or be replaced. This "force replace". If he reboots then he replaces himself. If he doesn't and he asks to be replaced out the slot reboots. Time would have fixed the BBT slot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1110 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sure doesn't seem like it wasn't policy Fitz...The argument was "Alisae is scum".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1114 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1111, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1110, MathBlade wrote:Sure doesn't seem like it wasn't policy Fitz...The argument was "Alisae is scum".
You should try reading the game too.
I am. I quoted your argument. Stop flinging insults and give reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1116 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because A) Not a case. You scumread her for fake claiming mason which happens in a game with masons a lot.
And 2) Because she scumhunted.

I can't respond to every post but you didn't have a case there. You didn't like she changed her mind. Not a case unless you display the scummy reason for doing so. You try but fail as no motivation is present there.

Find it odd you have time to snipe me but not enough for reads. Let me guess you need time to make them up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1122 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1119, SnarkySnowman wrote:So glad math is joining us but also math you post way too much xP
Lol...Considering how many prods this game has pretty sure this may be one of my lowest posting games ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1127 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1126, SnarkySnowman wrote:That supah bowl was wicked pissah. I'll be at the parade tomorrah
So what about today? Can you like post content today?

This goes for the entire thread BTW. This game is slower than my beloved Saints' defense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1130 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1128, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1059, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1058, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum is in Fitz, King, MB, and Moz.
That world you are posing doesn't make sense.

Explain why my slot busses and ConManMick completely ignores Fitz. Hint: Because Grey didn't bus because he and I are Town.

ConManMick and Fitz I do not see separated like that. Doesn't make sense.

You said you could have reasons later. State them. Saying you did is something you could have said the first time. I want your reasons.
Grey is unpredictable. Him bussing and replacing out isn't definitely out of the realm of possibility.

CMM ignoring Fitz is completely NAI. I've ignored Fitz and I've also ignored Anti for the most part.
You ignoring everyone is S.O.P. For you. I am more suspicious when you are NOT ignoring someone.

Where as CMM is a vocal player yet doesn't talk about certain players? I want to know his reads on players he doesn't talk about.

Soft defense of CMM noted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1131 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1129, Hawk wrote:Hey guys, I'm still here just had a bad crisis IRL that I had to deal with. I will be back sometime tomorrow in the evening my time. I've never had to do this.

@Mod VLA till Tuesday 1900 CST?
Hope things get better for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1145 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1140, mozamis wrote:
In post 1130, MathBlade wrote:You ignoring everyone is S.O.P.
what is S.O.P?

@ Lil - Fitz is still in my "possible scum" pile for his getting off BBT wagon after he expressly said he wanted a policy lynch. Still struggling to see town doing that. What do you reckon?
Standard operating procedure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1146 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1136, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Prod received. Will get to this today, got caught up with Boston sports yesterday :D
You in the Boston area LUV?
In post 1126, SnarkySnowman wrote:That supah bowl was wicked pissah. I'll be at the parade tomorrah
I thought about going today but fighting crowds and shit weather changed that.
Oh look it is Tuesday. Look at what comes before Tuesday. Monday. Who promised reads? Fitz. Who didn't provide them? Fitz. Who is scum? Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1147 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Fitz
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1149 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey, sports > mafia but sure why not.

If sports were Fitz would have said some sort of delay. Fact of the matter is Fitz doesn't want to be tied down to a read. He could have taken V/LA. Instead he is more concerned with self defense than anything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1152 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1151, SnarkySnowman wrote:So uh, how is Moz not lynched?

Also I'm feeling good about fitz town now tbh
Because lynching Moz is lazy and lets people not state reads. If after you analyze every player you come back and say "Moz is scum because blah blah blah" then we have a discussion on our hands (assuming blah blah blah is actual reasons of course) But why do you think there are so many mislynches? Because we keep doing shit like not playing mafia having a few votes lurk around and complain why no lynch yet? That is the same thing that happened with Alisae.

CMM and Snowman reads. Now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1154 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1153, Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Snow

Ignoring my question

Unrelated: What's IEM?
You reads too :(

Why doesn't anyone post what they are thinking? I has sads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1156 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1155, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can we lynch King now?
Do you has reasons?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1158 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I can say scum are in toejam2 Varsoon and Skullduggery by PoE. Doesn't make it valid.

Explain your reasons like I am an idiot. Because I don't see them and they would have to be before I replaced in so with the Grendel flip I want to see if they apply.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1161 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1160, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:MB if you can't see it I don't know what to tell but there is a reason I'm confident that CMM, Snow, and Hawk are town. I'm willing to bet the game on it.
Then convince me. I don't see it. Right now all I see are people refusing to give reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1163 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I don't sheep. Especially not someone who doesn't explain why. If someone is town (even if they are a mason) their play will hunt and they will naturally discuss the other masons but in a positive light. The whole "I'm not discussing my reads and just sheep me" is garbage. If you want me to vote someone you explain why or I keep my reads the same.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1165 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fine, we'll just lynch Fitz and I'll do the thing Day 3.
Or you can provide reasons now.

There's masons VTs and mafia. That's it. There is no "thing" you can do today except provide reasons. Since ya know Day 3 is today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1169 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or if it's such an auto win you can do it now? :) I like those. Autowins are awesome :) However you're either VT Mason or Mafia. None of those are autowin.

Let's assume worse case scenario we lynch VT (because very unlikely a mason or mafia gets lynched today the voting structure is the same). As much as I want a mafia lynched based on how I'm seeing people respond (like Fitz) I'm thinking more than likely the result is a VT would be lynched.

Scum kill a VT (probably me) or a mason.
Then we are in mylo. In which we rush the no lynch vote so scum can't mason hunt. There is no way that a mass claim is beneficial in mylo because mafia can't CC and the only thing that nets us is a dead mason. So rush to no lynch scum shoot again
Then we have 4 town and 3 scum and start typical lylo procedures including mass claim.

Please explain how we avoid this scenario. I'd love an instant win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1170 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1168, havingfitz wrote:Sorry...got caught up in another game today. Will catch up asap tomorrow.
And we move on to two days late....
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1186 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1181, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1176, havingfitz wrote:Someone needs to unvote me. If you are on my wagon and town...get the fcuk off. We have too much time left in the day to be rushing a mislynch.

My claim is I'm not scum.
^^^^^^^^^^^
This isn't a rush. This is playing mafia. You be scumz. I want to lynch scums. Your reads have no reasons. You can eat rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1187 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1184, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:ok fitz i literally have only read page 47 and snarky and empking's iso why should i not lolhammer you rn for that "i'm not scum" claim that sounds like a slimy way to soft-mason-without-doing so

if you're an actual mason claiming is literally what you should be doung right now because you're about to be POE'd out of the game

i'm p sure you're just scum though

like i'm shocked that the scumteam hasnt picked up on whats been going on - part of why uzi's town

like is there any reason grendel was killed...? that kill baffles me but again i literally read 1 page and skimmed 2 isos so maybe i'm missing the nuance in such a risky kill but

going afk again
This is bad. Masons should be quiet here.
Masons outing too soon only helps scum. It gives scum a roadmap of who can and can't be mislynched and who to kill. A mason claim would necessarily force a CC of one of the masons if Fitz is or isn't.

Masons if Fitz is a mason this would be the time to explain why Fitz is town. If Fitz is town I am going to reexamine Giga's ISO for trying to bait out the masons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1229 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1190, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm here.

Listen, Hawk is town for how he handled the BBT push earlier and for a very specific reason.

King is scum, I am positive he is.
If you are so positive King is scum why are you moving off of Fitz and onto moz? Neither of those are King and I am still missing reasons.

Aren't you guys the least bit concerned we had Fitz who was at L-1 til Uzi moved off?

Are scum deliberately trying to no lynch this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1230 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

FoS LUV
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1232 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Finger of Suspicion it means something is suspicious and you are calling it out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1290 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

gigabyteTroubadour wrote:why cant it be mb/fitz/king again...?

gladly would lynch king btw but moz is at l-1 and it's what snarky wants
In post 1279, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The game is solved though, that's why I've asked you twice to give up.

There is no way it's Hawk and if I'm alive tomorrow I'll explain why. Giga's slot was fairly town before Anti site flaked. If you're town you would realize that it has to be Fitz/Giga/King.
....Apparently I am the village idiot because I don't see why LUV says it is one team or I am stupid and Giga says they know the masonry and I am stupid. Yet Giga scumreads Moz and LUV seems not to.

I am not missing your post Giga.
I don't see how autowin comes in any world.
I also don't see how you aren't scumreading LUV for saying this is autowin but with a different opinion than yours. Wouldn't that result in auto loss?

Fitz/Giga/LUV?

I don't see how you guys hold those opposed positions yet Giga townreads LUV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1291 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This is why reasons are important.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1304 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1292, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math uzi and i agree the scumteam atm is moz/empking/fitz :igmeou:

how are our opinions at an opposition
Uzi just said it is Fitz Giga King in the post I quoted. Not sure how that changes into being your world.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1305 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1297, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:btw i tried reading the game to see if fitz/emp made sense as masons and tried to find their recruitment but no one makes sense

so if scum decide to CC the masonry WE STILL WIN :)

literally our masonry is uncc'able since moz claimed vt
Numb nuts no scum would CC the masonry here as it is auto loss for scum if they do lolol.

This reads like trying to bait out the masonry to claim it is horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1311 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1307, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1297, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:btw i tried reading the game to see if fitz/emp made sense as masons and tried to find their recruitment but no one makes sense

so if scum decide to CC the masonry WE STILL WIN :)

literally our masonry is uncc'able since moz claimed vt
Numb nuts no scum would CC the masonry here as it is auto loss for scum if they do lolol.

This reads like trying to bait out the masonry to claim it is horrible.
i was referring to in lylo obviously

although at this point i want a claim so that i stop being scumread for mozamis's shit reasoning and i can explain my uzi townread
Masons should always claim in LYLO because every lynch after that has to be right.

You were wanting it before and still want it now.
Doing that gives scum a clear road map and it should be for more than "I want to stop being scumread".
Guess what you could be scum. Especially how you and LUV aren't on Fitz despite saying how much you both say Fitz is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1315 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1312, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i was on fitz

i am on moz now because snarky doesnt want fitz

they are both scum

i want the masons to claim for petty reasons, yes, but im not asking to do so if they don't want to
...So now Snarky is scum? Jesus keep your argument straight.

Fitz rope I agree.
Without reasons I don't see Moz scum.
And quit arguing this "solved" bullshit. I am trying to get where you are so convince me or vote Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1316 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1314, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1310, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:read page 35 if you're town for christ's sake
^you can do this too math if you suspect hawk
I will ready it after we lynch Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1322 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can do that with reasons for why you scumread who you do.

And I don't believe the "player X" wouldn't do "Y" as scum arguments almost ever.

And based on the tone of your conversations that sounds like 35 would have something in there I said would be bad to talk about so I will read it after we lynch Fitz.

Why are your votes not on Fitz?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1324 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1321, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:moz is also scum in either case because he was the top scumread of both nks

the mason team is REALLY obvious so either 3 heads cant find them together OR they have a tactical reason to kill them

moz fits both it seems
Stop this.
It is assuming moz is bad scum instead of assuming scum have Town fooled. The latter is much more likely as two mislynches have happened.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1327 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We all agree on Fitz. We vote there. Masons claim tomorrow then we lynch scum again tomorrow which I am getting a bigger and bigger feeling is Giga and LUV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1330 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't think so. Moz and King have been background players. They exert almost 0 influence. This looks like you both are posturing and I hate it.

Vote Fitz. Who you both supposedly scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1331 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1329, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math read the interactions between fitz and me

is that really SvT??
I am arguing SVS and you are trying to actively not vote Fitz while claiming to scumread him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1334 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I brought Fitz to L-1 he should not be that hard to lynch when almost every player scumreads Fitz. Then LUV pulls off. Antihuman the slot you replaced into wasn't on it if memory serves even though I think you said it was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1336 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Snowman is a strong TR of ours, that is why we are trusting him on Moz.
Being town doesn't mean right. Being town means that you aren't actively trying to mislynch anyone and believe what you are saying is true. That doesn't make it true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1339 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1335, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1330, MathBlade wrote:I don't think so. Moz and King have been background players. They exert almost 0 influence. This looks like you both are posturing and I hate it.
how is moz a background player

no one is posturing you're just missing the obvious and we're trying to get you to see it

you dont want the masons to claim? cool.

read into uzi and i's hints here then

remember what you said in undertale? scum doesnt hand you a bunch of conftowns for no reason
Lol nice to know you read Undertale. Wow okay. Yes scum don't.

That just means they made two bad shots and are poor at mason hunting. That is not indicative of a person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1341 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I see a whopping 0 reasons Moz is scum here except confbias.

So vote Fitz with me. Let's work where we agree and I reread Moz overnight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1342 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1340, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1336, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Snowman is a strong TR of ours, that is why we are trusting him on Moz.
Being town doesn't mean right. Being town means that you aren't actively trying to mislynch anyone and believe what you are saying is true. That doesn't make it true.
you are right

but if i had voted fitz upon replace in i'd hammer, moz was an alternative i liked, that wagon grew

the lynch order i proposed wins every time. the order doesnt matter but it's the order i prefer
I don't believe you on Moz. I believe you are actively excuse hunting to not vote Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1347 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1344, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1266, mozamis wrote:fuck maybe I've got this all wrong. you and giga the scum on my wagon, not snowman or conman? at least those 2 seem open to debate and discussion, a town sign. fuck though giga did look very town. However, he does seem to be railroading town into a lynch with all his "game solved" bollocks. THIS GAME IS A LONG WAY FROM BEING SOLVED. I dunno. Maybe its just Uzi on my wagon. He's literally making no attempt to scum hunt at all. Maybe he's just waiting for his buddy mathblade to come in and hammer, and that's why he's so cocky?
uzi, mathblade and fitz? or giga? at least fitz seems a bit unsure and confused, a bit of a town tell. Giga's certainty is worrying.
moz is trying to throw shade at me after i called the scumteam so he can contrive a scumread and lynch me

the logic here doesnt make sense either - I poe'd the scum down to four people and if my one townread and masonreads are right we have 1 ml and win

how does that NOT make sense from a town perspectice?

moz has to make my play look scummy becaue scum have to break the townbloc to win
Because you are relying on Moz to use your PoE when you and LUV are more than likely scum.
You are relying on your mason reads being right instead of hunting the possibility you could be wrong.
Everyone is a suspect and you probably decided which players you could win with in LYLO.

If anyone in Fitz/Moz/King flip town you bet your ass I am coming after you pretty damn hard.
Now we are voting Fitz who is clearly obv scum and you are going to vote your scumread and quit dodging it and trying to switch to a likely mislynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1348 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1345, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i prefer moz over fitz because the nks point to moz more than fitz and i cant think of a reason to not kill a mason
Again. Shitty reason. Scum you and Scum Uzi could do that to frame Moz even if I agreed with your reasons which are NAI as scum like you both could have theought Grendel mason.

I don't care what you prefer I care about what nets scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1349 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1337, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:sorry math i meant svt, hard to focus irl rn
In post 1334, MathBlade wrote:I brought Fitz to L-1 he should not be that hard to lynch when almost every player scumreads Fitz. Then LUV pulls off. Antihuman the slot you replaced into wasn't on it if memory serves even though I think you said it was.
i said i was going to hammer him and then snarky pushed for moz which i said i'd sheep until hawk came back
Bullshit I don't think you did.
I think that fight is you as scum fake fighting with Fitz.

We are lynching Fitz to "prove" your PoE. The fact you know I am Town means you are buddying me. Fitz now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1354 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Keep in mind I am also a strong town read per you and I say Fitz first. That is your case for Moz first.

You don't have any reasons at all but I do.

We are lynching Fitz today. Period. End of statement.

I am listening to what you are saying. You are saying Fitz and Moz both scum and the game is solved. I don't see your other scumreads.

And I don't accept NK analysis as a reason when Moz and King have no influence over lynches so far. They would have no reason to fearkill Grendel. That kill was likely someone trying to frame it as such or scum thought Grendel was a mason. We will have to ask scum post game why and I suspect it will be either answer.

I just don't see Moz and King as scum.

We are going in circles because you just say "obvious" yet don't hunt at all. And then you demand I sheep you. This is not productive.

I ask for reasons and you both don't have any because you are both scum.

The question becomes if you are both playing me to tunnel Fitz or Moz. I think they are likely opposite alignments but if you are actively reading Undertale that likely means that who you don't want to lynch out of your scumreads we should becomes who we should. Searching out my town games to blatantly manipulate me is insane. Like that is extreme buddying to read such a long game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1355 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1353, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also you realize moz got off of fitz too right

why cant he be scum trying to find an excuse to not bus??
Because Moz is under pressure with 0 reasons to back it up. That makes Moz the likely mislynch.

Translation: "Why can't we have our mislynch we've wanted all game???"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1357 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or you can keep your word where it is and vote Fitz.

Both of you not keeping your word is shady as fuck.

You won't work around me you will lynch scum Fitz today or be outed as scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1360 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have.

You+Fitz+LUV is who I think it is.

Deal. You just want a Moz mislynch.

You providing 0 reasons gives me 0 incentive to think you are Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1366 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Anti was nonexistent.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1367 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1365, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if it were fitz+luv i doubt fitz votes hawk here btw
I think he does to see what mislynches are possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1401 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let's win this thing people's. I'm going to bed but I really would prefer a LUV+Giga lynch over Fitz but they are agreeing to bus their buddy. I'm 100% sure Giga's not a mason here based on Giga's posting and LUV is pretty much side by side lock step sans reasons. At least Fitz is trying to hunt.

Fitz today and then we see what happens and if we have scum cornered or not. Let's get three scum lynches.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1405 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yep and that means moz/fitz/king impossible else King would have hammered both of you easily by now. King is the deciding vote. You don't pressure King while realizing he is the deciding vote. Fitz giga luv. #perfectSweep2017 Go Town. King hammer scum!fitz going to bed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1450 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1447, SnarkySnowman wrote:That makes literally no sense if you're town :/
Wtf. Giga is clearly scum here.

Yes I was wrong on Fitz but I was asking questions about it and trying to figure out who is Town and who is scum.
Giga instead tries to say Hawk is a mason yesterday but now says Hawk is a VT today.

This is horrible.

What we need to do is have the masons outright claim and confirm each other and the masons pick who we lynch. That was everyone knows the lynch is 100% town driven.

Furthermore the game
should
be down to whatever the masons say.

Instead rapid cast voting happens. I believe Giga and LUV are scum and they are playing into what Snowman wants and I called this out yesterday and one of Moz/King is scum with them. I just don't know which.

We should be letting masons decide this lynch. We can't afford it being scum driven.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1451 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1449, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:lemme phrase it this way

both vts need to townread each other to win

i am a vt

i believe hawk is the other

ergo i want to use this day to mechanically confirm one of us
Mechanically confirming anyone who is not a mason is not possible here. I would love to be confTown but you are clearly pushing an agenda trying to lynch Moz as fast as possible. There is a 0% chance of you ever being confirmed as you already claimed not mason. This is horrible and scummy as fuck. Plus you are tossing out dreams of a three person LyLO to help "sell" your ideas.

This vote should be determined by the masons not a VT claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1455 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1453, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i can conf myself by not hammering hawk

hawk can not hammer me

basically creating a second masonry that's confirmed once empking and moz are lynched
I can "confirm" myself by not hammering someone either.

Stop this shit and let the masons decide things.

Masons claim. Masons say their piece. We follow masons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1457 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1456, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1166, Lil Uzi Vert wrote::roll:
In post 1165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fine, we'll just lynch Fitz and I'll do the thing Day 3.
Or you can provide reasons now.

There's masons VTs and mafia. That's it. There is no "thing" you can do today except provide reasons. Since ya know Day 3 is today.
Day 4 :roll:

No there is a thing and it doesn't matter if we fuck up today because it's an auto win if I do it tomorrow.
uzi is a mason

emp already claimed not mason

as have you

as has moz

hawk claimed vt

the masons are literally already outed. uzi and snarky

vote me if you think i'm scum instead of posturing
You have been saying different people are masons all day long.

I am not voting anyone in LYLO as scum could come by and just wreck shit. The fact you are voting is scary as fuck.

Masons claim and Masons decide this game. Not me not you and not anyone else. Only the masons decide.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1461 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1460, SnarkySnowman wrote:This is lylo. LUV and I are the masons. How does that affect your reads Math
Giga scum. Need to reread to find the other scums. Coulda sworn Hawk was a mason and LUV not. Means my analysis was off but Giga scum for trying to suggest Hawk mason and then Hawk not being a mason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1463 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1310, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:read page 35 if you're town for christ's sake
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1465 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 867, Hawk wrote:
In post 865, Alisae wrote:Is scum really Hawk, Snowman, and Grendal?
At least one of these is wrong :roll:
LUV's post on page 35 reeks of a fake mason claim.

Where as this one saying at least one reeks of a true one combined with ...
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1468 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1418, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1412, Empking wrote:I've been working off the assumption that Moz and Having are Masons - I haven't looked for the third since Mason-hunting is anti-town - which would explain Moz' immortality since Mason's won't bus etc. They're bussing right now, which doesn't really make sense.

I think I may have been reading the game all wrong. Which would make human if I stuck by it Still if the people who had a better grasp of the game are calling for a hasmmer then I guess

Unvote
Vote: Having

I'm going to get to rereading the game.

p-edit: Oh, that confirms it sorry guys
math this read progression isnt town tf

so he's considering he has the masons wrong — ok cool i'm human shit happens

but then hes still calling the scumteam SS/LUV/Hawk?

calling horseshit there's zero re-evaluation here :dead:

emp im pretty sure is hammering for towncred

fitz's reaction doesnt ping me as definite town so it's possible he's twilight trolling still imo

this game needed the masons to claim imo but hopefully that goes down in lylo

hawk we'll miss ya dearly </3
Trying to further suggest Hawk mason
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Alrighty so then Snow and LUV are masons then.

They should decide this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1478 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

You tell me. I already posted my theory.

LUV I get it you're a Mason no need to spam lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1481 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1479, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1478, MathBlade wrote:You tell me. I already posted my theory.

LUV I get it you're a Mason no need to spam lol
already posted yesterday

to protect mozamis
Then why would you ask a question I already answered yesterday...Right. To look like you are hunting without doing so.

I am trying to let the masons decide this and instead you keep posting shit to rush them.

We have all the time in the world. Let them have their say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1482 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1480, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:like moz keeps MYSTERIOUSLY dodging rope
Not being lynched is not alignment indicative.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1484 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1483, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:it's a rhetorical question to allude to the fact that the scum either didnt know who the masons were or found vts more threatening (ie point of my case)
MathBlade wrote:
In post 1480, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:like moz keeps MYSTERIOUSLY dodging rope
Not being lynched is not alignment indicative.
it's not but moz has been extremely scummy and yet his counterwagons always win out and the strongest players pushing him die

it's not indicative but it's strong evidence something is up
If it is not indicative stop saying it.

Indicative = evidence.

This is contradictory as fuck.

Unvote and let the masons drive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1487 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1486, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:like you're not winning 3way lylo now that i've actually read the game and see that grey was playing to his scum meta
So you read the game to find the masons (supposedly) but just now read the game? Which is it?

Seriously quit posting and let the masons decide. Today's wagon should be determined by masons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1490 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let masons speak

Free all masons from captivity

I didn't misrepresent you. I took what you said and read it to the logical conclusion and asked a question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1494 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1493, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:King or Moz today.

MB I swear if we lose this because of you :mad:
King or Moz it is.

Then whoever is alive of the masons decides the next day and who cross votes in LYLO.

If we lose this it is a team game. We work together or we don't.

PyP was a shitfest and I fucked up I admit that.

But I am learning and letting conf town decide the lynches.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1495 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

This is assuming best case scenario that King or Moz whoever we lynch is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1497 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1496, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:They're scum. It's just a matter of who is scum between you and Giga.
Okay talk out your thoughts.

Assume Moz and King scum. (I am not quite there yet as Fitz being VT really threw me for a loop)

What has happened so far? How would each of Giga/my/Hawk's play line up with that theory?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1498 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Use this time to talk with Snarky and us and figure out what you think.

Look at how Giga rushes the day. There is no reason to.

Just let the thread be a new masonry day chat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1503 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Rushing the day is AI.

Snow what questions do you have for me and who would you like to see lynched today?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1505 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I refuse to get into a screaming match of screaming you are scum repeatedly when it is clear to me you are.

Snow thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1509 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1507, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1459, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:@math, emp, moz

vote me

right now
^ all u need to know bb
I do think you are scum. But this game has fucked with my head when Fitz flipped Town.

Confirmed town should decide this game. Hence me not voting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1511 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1508, mozamis wrote:
In post 1466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Confirming.

Hawk is town for blatantly pointing out and publicly noting one of my crumbs.
@Uzi I'm not so sure. He could be scum and was trying to make you think he was town by pointing out your breadcrumb. Hawk is not confirmed. NO ONE IS CONFiRMED APART FROM MASONS. I've been here before where everyone treated someones Cop cliam as "confirmed". It wasn't, it was BS and town lost. We need to stay sharp.
Cop claims almost always do. Had that happen to me too.

I think Hawk is town for other reasons which would make you scum by PoE but I don't like it. Something feels wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1513 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1512, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the fact your role pm is red for starters
This post is spam and useless.

Spamming what you want doesn't make it true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1516 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wow...Giga and King scumfirmed.

King's vote there is horrible and is trying to end the day. Look who wants to end the day. Giga and King. Look who votes without reasons King.

I think logically Moz is their buddy but outside chance of trying to win it on D1 with Giga/king/Hawk.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1520 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1517, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:you realize that gets shot down as soon as hawk doesn't hammer right
Now that you've called it out no.

And furthermore that is wine.

You and King are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1523 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Me not hammering is letting the masons talk. I have already expressed my desire to let them talk.

The above means nothing and using "Mafia 101" is just meant to try to make me look stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1524 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nice slip of knowing Moz is town FYI.

Can we please lynch conf scum Giga now?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1525 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to vote Giga
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1528 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not voting you because it is LyLO and I want the masons to talk.

Part of your argument is Moz is confirmed scum because I am not hammering. That isn't how LyLO works.

Look at my scum games I have no problem bussing. I am known as a biased extrodinaire in some groups.

I tell you right now as scum I would hammer to either win or end the day without masons talking.

So Moz is not confirmed scum because you likely are and slipped and are throwing expletives to cover it up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1529 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Busser *
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1530 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact I am not confirms me as Town so shit the fuck up and unvote oh wait nevermind you are scum playing to your wincon. Carry on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1533 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1531, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:mathblade

i know you're scum so you're missing the point deliberately

but fmpov moz has to be scum because if both of us were town then the scumteam is you/king/hawk which means you and empking would quickhammer

your bussing meta means shit because if moz were town and you scum... not hammering here is a gamethrow

so if you're town hawk quickhammers, if he's town he waits

simple as that

i have no idea where you're pulling this shit from
If I am scum and Moz is town then me not hammering is scared shitless you would unvote.

None of this is AI. Stop it. You are just trying to make cases of why I am scum.

I have been burned by the site before as scum in LYLO for that reason and site fuckup.

Accusing me of gamethrowing for something NAI is crap.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1535 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am playing to my wincon.

You are all throughout today.

My only goal of the day let the masons decide.

Your goal lynch any VT ASAP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1537 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

The masons did not decide on any such thing one of them unvoted.

I am letting masons talk.

Deal with it. I am staying away from the thread for a while. Feel free to yell with yourself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1552 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1545, Hawk wrote:Fairly certain it's MB, Moz, King. I'm fine with Moz today, let me catch up just to be sure.

Point of fact long I hate myself for not lynching Moz the day we lynched Ali's slot.

Case and point this makes Hawk conf scum to Giga oh wait ....Giga pushes me b/c I am easy.

Any time the masons want to chime in feel free with what they want the lynch to be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1572 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

GG Giga. Now it is a matter of finding out if this is instant loss or not when tojam2 gets on.

@Hawk why the hell didn't you let the masons talk???????

Like OMG.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1573 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Snarky / LUV if you have time please leave last wills.

OMFG that hammer was terrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1574 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh wait he unvoted that wasn't hammer....

So uhmmmm

Still think Grey is scum.

Still want masons to talk.

Not much has changed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1575 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Giga damn autocorrect* wow I don't think I am scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1612 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1582, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:only because it's fun, here's an in-depth explanation as to why Moz is confirmed scum:

[spoiler=""Possible"" Teams]Empking/Giga/Hawk - Giga doesn't unvote in , Hawk quickhammers in , OR Giga quickhammers in

Empking/Giga/Mathblade - Mathblade quickhammers in .

Empking/Mathblade/Hawk - Hawk quickhammers in

Giga/Mathblade/Hawk - Mathblade quickhammers in , Giga doesn't unvote in , Hawk quickhammers in , OR Giga quickhammers in .

LUV/Giga/Empking - In this parallel universe, Hawk is the actual mason and roleswaps with LUV for some reason?? Believable but extremely unlikely. But even then, Giga hammers in . Included since before I unvoted, hawk voted, and I didn't hammer, this was the scumteam from town!moz's pov for a while but now it's impossible lmao[/spoiler]

if you really want to stretch it the only way moz can possibly be town is Mathblade being scum too scared to quickhammer and empking and I are the partners.

so yeah he's good as dead today :)

Again...You have created these theories called them the only ones are assuming scum aren't playing the long con.

The same arguments used to scum firm me scum firm Hawk.

I am just completely lost on how to reply to such a brilliant spinning of shit by scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1614 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1593, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think both your plans are stupid and you should concisely rank scum teams for me from most to least likely. Math blade and hawk too.
This.
Please don't let scum deceive you.

I am being not pushy because I am Town.

I am letting confirmed town do as they like.
Hammer when they like.
Ask questions when they like.

At this point it isn't up to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1615 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1613, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math

i have NEVER scumfirmed you

please point to me how hawk is scumfirmed too
The hammering.
You said I was scum because I didn't insta hammer.

You said Hawk was Town because he didn't insta hammer.

There is only so much I can wrap my head around.

All day you are screaming I am confirmed scum with each "plan" more convoluted than the last.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1617 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1606, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 928, Alisae wrote:Grey not reading...
This is a new one...
I think this might be scum!Grey
VOTE: Grey

Here is why: Grey attempts to buddy the "mason", makes no attempt to figure out what he missed, sheeps the "mason", and then 180s the "mason"
Seriously, if Grey was town he would have actually payed attention to when I said I wasn't a mason.
I don't see any town motivation behind his actions.
oh shit oh shit oh shit

hey mathblade

remember what titus says

listen to the dead :)

they died for a reason
She borrowed that from me XD Thanks :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1619 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1616, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:and like those aren't even theories those are literal, objective possibilities

every single moment those scumteams could have won the game without repercussion

there is ZERO reason to not quickhammer in those scenarios
MathBlade wrote:
In post 1593, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think both your plans are stupid and you should concisely rank scum teams for me from most to least likely. Math blade and hawk too.
This.
Please don't let scum deceive you.

I am being not pushy because I am Town.

I am letting confirmed town do as they like.
Hammer when they like.
Ask questions when they like.

At this point it isn't up to me.
>implying i'm not letting conftown doing as they please

i am giving them my information and analysis and asking for feedback

literally if i am lynched the game ends - I have every right to be pushy and gamesolve

you coasting and just calling me scum for bullshit isn't town lmao
MathBlade wrote:
In post 1613, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math

i have NEVER scumfirmed you

please point to me how hawk is scumfirmed too
The hammering.
You said I was scum because I didn't insta hammer.

You said Hawk was Town because he didn't insta hammer.

There is only so much I can wrap my head around.

All day you are screaming I am confirmed scum with each "plan" more convoluted than the last.
quotes man i have never said this

the scumteam could be Hawk/King from my pov

the only person who is hard confirmed scum is mozamis

are you not reading my posts because you already know i'm town?
I am reading. I just disagree with your alternative facts.

It does no good to spam the thread. I just come back and wait for masons to ask something.

You are in full on tunnel talking with yourself.

I have already explained the lack of quickhammer.

Even if I was scum and Mozamis town slow plays are things.

Seriously. Just stawp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1620 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1607, mozamis wrote:
In post 1597, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:^ i made a catchup post for you moz
thanks Cabd! Since you're LITERALLY scum, it's complete shit lol
Giga is Cabd!!! Whoa?? No wonder I misread you in PyP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1629 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1622, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1620, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1607, mozamis wrote:
In post 1597, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:^ i made a catchup post for you moz
thanks Cabd! Since you're LITERALLY scum, it's complete shit lol
Giga is Cabd!!! Whoa?? No wonder I misread you in PyP.
is this sarcasm i am obviously not an alt

i'm not a guy either??
lol sometimes people makes Alts with different genders and playstyles.

I thought it was just something I didn't know. Sorry.

And where did the masons request it?

I think I missed it though all of the spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1631 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1630, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
you quoted it math to tell me how dumb it is to confirm me as scum from your pov :/

you think it's me and king right?
You I am pretty damn sure of.

I am not sure where my other reads lie.

Hence why I want the masons to drive.

We can have the masons lynch scum today lynch scum tomorrow and then in a battle of VTs plus last scum Mason decides who has hammers in their last will.

Other two cross vote that person decides.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1632 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This entire game is no longer up to me and it shouldn't be and that is the answer I am giving to that question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1637 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1633, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the masons want moz today, king tomorrow, and uzi believes that hawk has the hammer in lylo. that has been made crystal.

my voting plan basically mechanically confirms that this is correct play
Then I can yell and scream at the masons they are wrong when I don't have the game solved yet or we can lynch Moz like the masons want and come back again.

This could be a Giga Moz King Hawk Moz King slowplay there are lots of possibilities running in my head.
To lie and say I have picked any is dishonest.

All I can do is do as asked and hope it is enough for people to see I am Town.

This isn't traditional mafia where I convince Giga is scum. I have to convince people I am Town or we ultimately lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1638 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At least to be fair I hope no one is slow playing this. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1643 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1639, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math -- in a world you're town (which i'm hesitant to believe SOLELY because of grey's play, I thought you were town yesterday), hawk is scum

do you think this is possible?

basically from our pov we have to identify one townie. while i am very sure it's hawk, i want to know how you've been approaching this
At this point almost anything is possible and I just don't know. You push of me is scummy as fuck since I know I am Town but I misread you in PyP.

I won't lie and say I have answers.

All I got is my gut. And that is saying something is fishy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1652 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1644, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:why is my push scummy? (also ive called you scum today but ive done shit to push you because the .1% chance your slot is town is like a hundred times greater than the .001% chance empking is town)

try and think in the perspective where my slot is town

hawk logically fits best as town because he doesn't look like a king/moz partner

so if you are town then that is what your gut is screaming at you about. on the .1% chance i am misreading grey (again, i townread your play yesterday and only counted the amount of times Grey said "fuck"), try and see if hawk could possibly be scum. i've tried and failed

if you can't find a reason to suspect hawk then there's nothing AI about my push on you because then you agree with me that hawk is town, which means one of us has to be scum.

if you can, then explaining your case is literally game changing if you're town

The problem is I could literally pitch almost anything (besides Masons scum) and have it be believable. The problem is I don't have a strong belief. I could easily scumify anyone here. I have reasons to suspect each of the VT claimants. Hell I could be convincing. But the fact of the matter is I would rather make a case I believe. I just don't have one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1653 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hell I could probably convince everyone here I'm scum switch of Moz and have us lose the game (I won't because that is game throwing). I've won games that shouldn't have been won. I can persuade people. Seriously. Like Gistou I convinced a group of 42 I'm town and died to the strongman scum vig when I was infinite shot BP ninja. I can do it.

I just don't want to pick wrong deceive people into that and we lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1654 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Giga I'm also a programmer with a math degree that entire post is..............Like has no point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1657 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

That would take time I will do it this afternoon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1660 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why? Mason gets shot.

Other mason decides.

At this point mason opinion rules.

If thread is still open this afternoon will do as asked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1672 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:in case you were wondering it was uzi me and king

i didnt hammer earlier bc i was scared hawk may have

hawk why did you fakeclaim vt?? uzi was really insightful and picked up on CMM and Snarky's crumbs but that doesnt mean you should roleswap lmfaooooo

other than that i think apathy mostly killed town here. mathblade sorry for being awful but you played well :)
Thanks for admitting you slowplayed.

That makes me feel so much better for defending Moz both wagons were Town.

Well done Giga.

Guess I don't need to do that case anymore do I?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1676 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Image doesn't show up on mobile Hawk
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1677 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like Giga just said he won?

He claimed the team?

So like GG right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1682 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry about the pronoun.

I am just lost.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1684 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sigh

Brain thoroughly fucked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1703 (isolation #144) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think LUV was killed was literally NAI. The masons have to be the night kills if scum wants a chance at controlling this endgame.

I think we should vote whoever Snow says. Period.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1720 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Calling it. Giga King.

He's playing the long game and it is working beautifully.

Agreed on King.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1721 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It's*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1722 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

They're fuck*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1726 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have RL but I will definitely confirm I am absolutely not scum with king and we absolutely didn't lynch moz intentionally in order to get the win here. We definitely didn't do that.

It's Giga and King.

Gotta go!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1732 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1728, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also is rly fake lol
LOL Sarcasm...The lost fine art that flies above your head.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1735 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would you want to end day shorter? We should really hear from the Snowman.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1741 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to admit the try hard from Giga about bussing their buddies is quite entertaining.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1749 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hi I don't pay attention to threads 24/7 contrary to popular belief.

This is in the Mason's hands.

Not mine.

Otherwise you would be the wagon. Because it is you and Hawk or you and King. I don't believe in Hawk King.

I see no point in spamming while waiting on Snowman.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1754 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1753, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1752, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if you don't think they're bussing, then we lynch king whenever and math and i crossvote tomorrow and hawk decides
actually in this scenario it's possible for hawk to get nk'd so

the point is math and i will very likely crossvote in 3way if we don't lynch them today
Ugh this is blatantly scummy.

It is like they decided in advance to kill Hawk and then take you and play on your buddying.

Wow.

I have no opposition Snarky.

Do you have any questions for me to help you read me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1757 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1755, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1754, MathBlade wrote:It is like they decided in advance to kill Hawk and then take you and play on your buddying.
are you detatching me from the scumteam...?

how does that even make sense anyway im just pointing out hawk isnt guaranteed to make lylo like i was thinking initially
No. To the contrary I am saying you are the mastermind.

At this point the game is more about Snarky and Hawk/King(whichever is town) seeing the real me then it is about this lynch here. Far as I am concerned Snarky and Hawk/King (whichever is town) have to see me as Town (which I am) or we lose. I don't think there is any hope for you as you are scum and I am easier to pair with Moz/(King/Hawk). The fact you are suggesting scum could kill Hawk means Hawk is likely town so Giga King.

It is no longer about the hunt for me because FMPOV it has to be Giga King. It is about what Snarky/Hawk decide to do in LYLO. And the more I yell and scream the less likely they will have interest to see the real me.

So they need to ask me questions so they can sort me so we win. It is literally that simple.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1766 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well you kinda have to admit I kinda hate the first one for the same reason. Running me up and then just letting you hammer after I've been politely repeating you're scum is just ...well bad.

Congrats Hawk!

I wish you'd see what a scummy player giga is right now because scum can slow play. Granted it's unlikely but still a possibility. Almost50 just got done with a game with me where they could have won well earlier but didn't because he derped. He still won but at the same time, this plan feels sketchy as fuck but if the mason says to do it we do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1767 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1763, Hawk wrote:Hey guys my daughter was just born! Just checking in but after ISOing MB I'm fairly certain that he is scum... He latches very hard onto the fitz lynch and doesn't let go. Presses and Presses that Masons shouldn't claim but honestly I think Masons should have claimed especially if it was fitz at the time. If Fitz claims Scum wouldn't CC/couldn't cc cause Moz claimed VT. I honestly think all of this and the attempts of Moz to place some pressure on me yesterday and Giga follow up with Kings attempt today means it's MB and King. If I go to lylo my minds already made up.

Convince me otherwise I won't move my vote off of King today unless SnarkySnowman wants to run up MB today and King and GI gave both vote first.

pedit:

King proving not scum teams with votes outside of what we've done just proves that you're scum, We run too much risk of coordinated hammer with that play.

What we could try but one wrong guess and it's game over so shut up scum.

Hawk, I don't think you understand. I'm a tunneller and a known busser. I have no problems sacrificing a buddy if it means a sure win in my scum games. I can give you tons of meta demonstrating such. I genuinely believed Fitz was going to flip scum. I wasn't thinking about the further pairings or who you'd pair with who. The fact you and Giga have both decided I'm scum means that moz is town and we're going to lose or one of you is scum or we're going to lose. Either way it's a bad scenario.

I just know if I get mislynched we lose. I'm HORRIBLE at defending myself from mislynches. I would rather just be open and honest and let people see me for me. Don't confuse that for being scum. I'm me. I always will be. I'm just trying to make sure town wins.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1772 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So in other words you ramble to make a case that I am scum versus believing I am scum. If you truly believed I was scum you wouldn't need to keep spamming the thread with arguments. You'd let your words stand up for what they are. Not continuously add more.

There is one thing I cannot do is fake a reaction. You're calling it fake because it is a townie one.

At this point it is up to Snarky to say what Snarky needs to solve the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1775 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1773, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1772, MathBlade wrote:If you truly believed I was scum you wouldn't need to keep spamming the thread with arguments
i think it's pretty obvious that in that moment i didnt KNOW what i believed
It is pretty obvious that right now you do or want us to believe you do. Yet you keep spamming the thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1776 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1774, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1672, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:in case you were wondering it was uzi me and king

i didnt hammer earlier bc i was scared hawk may have

hawk why did you fakeclaim vt?? uzi was really insightful and picked up on CMM and Snarky's crumbs but that doesnt mean you should roleswap lmfaooooo

other than that i think apathy mostly killed town here. mathblade sorry for being awful but you played well :)
Thanks for admitting you slowplayed.

That makes me feel so much better for defending Moz both wagons were Town.

Well done Giga.

Guess I don't need to do that case anymore do I?
math, you wouldnt write this as scum?
What do you think? :roll:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1780 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1778, SnarkySnowman wrote:Empking is probably dying. Masons had him high on the list of scum for most of the game, along with moz.

I believe Hawk is town. I think that given the reaction to MB v Giga, that can't be a TvT. Like 85% sure there.

Between Mathblade and Giga, I think the push on Giga leads me to believe MB is scum. But I'm a lot less sure of this.

Math, help me out some. I just want some quick hot-takes. Who is scum with emp, and who is least likely to be scum with emp?
Well least likely you. You're probably a mason.
Most likely scum with emp would be Giga here.
Least likely would be Hawk.

The reason being is because towards the end of day I started placing pressure on Giga and starting to try to build worlds. Then as soon as the fitz lynch turned green they push me. It is the world's biggest OMGUS. He correctly identified me as town earlier and now has flopped and called me scum because he has to. He doesn't truely believe it. In this case he is spamming the thread to try to prove it instead of a "belief" in it. He also created a world where a conf!town doesn't get shot.

He is likely acting off the knowledge Hawk is town or buddies with Hawk. Since your question requires emp scum, I would go buddies. However I still can't rule out giga/hawk.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1796 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Giga

You never read me right in the first place.

You even called out killing Hawk. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1799 (isolation #162) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1797, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:did you just confess

i said you were obvious town d3 lmao

and killing hawk was a realistic possibility considering like the fact he was obvious town and we were always going to crossvote
No I am saying you don't have reads. Scum don't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1801 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

And you pocketed Hawk then shot him for the wifom so Snarky would win.

Hawk in that case would always reread and see I am Town.

You are reliant on Snarky misreading me.

Which you have done a great smear campaign but Snarky will realize I am not the one who tried to manipulate him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1802 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Would not win*

Fuck my phone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1806 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Please give it one more read. You'll see I never tried to manipulate you once. I have tried to redeem a borked slot. If you still think I am scum after that then not much I can do to have us win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1812 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

To me the setup is solved.

I can't really argue Grey is town or Grey is scum meta. I haven't played with Grey enough.

I just want you to see I haven't tried to push a solution down your throat.

I am Town. Giga is the last scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1825 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1821, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i want to know if there's a dead thread though

also due apologies to mathblade if i was too much of a binch to you :/

i got frustrated a lot bc i thought you might be town and i really wanted to win with you to make up for pyp

Yeah you weren't.

I was just soured due to mod confirming me which caused me to force a mislynch of Fitz rather than bus. Which Giga picked up on.

Then mod starting day early when I had a paragraph sob story about how I used all the time to read I couldn't use when they started today early so I just kinda soured out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1826 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1818, SnarkySnowman wrote:Were you the mason giga?
Holy shit I was still wrong on the masons. At least I got two of them. (You will see in the hood)

I spent all the first day throwing out random FoS's to hunt
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1831 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I probably should have replaced out but I couldn't think anyone replacing into mod confirmed scum would be fair :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1832 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1827, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1825, MathBlade wrote:I was just soured due to mod confirming me which caused me to force a mislynch of Fitz rather than bus. Which Giga picked up on.
wait really?
Yup.

Mod said I didn't have daychat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1834 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

So if I bussed that would have meant King was going to have to win on their own.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1837 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol I thought you knew since you scumread me from that point and I couldn't read you.

I did my best to play it off as a joke.

Between that and not being able to use my sob story it was just ugh.

Thanks Infinity.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1842 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly I will still put it in the wiki but this game gets a big asterisk to me. Sorry :/

I was trying for the town creds of the setup :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1845 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah like I had four gambits destroyed by that.

Couldn't fake claim mason in LYLO had to bus Fitz I couldn't risk people thinking it was just a joke :/

Sorry scumteam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1846 (isolation #175) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1844, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1842, MathBlade wrote:Honestly I will still put it in the wiki but this game gets a big asterisk to me. Sorry :/

I was trying for the town creds of the setup :/
aw :(

tbf i think hawk bought it for a while and i was pretty sure you were town as a result from that and your replace in in general

i didnt even read grey and had you bussed you probably could have fooled me
That was the plan til the "modfirm".

Just got too risky.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1849 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Don't get me wrong Giga Snarky Hawk and rest of town read me right. It was a well deserved win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1850 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1847, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum just had the issue of failing to kill the masons and hawk and giga being obvtown, so that by d3 there were 5 unlynchable slots. There wasn't much you guys could do at that point.
Lol you make a 6th unlynchable due to stupidity. Then people question the first 5

Like mason hunting was so fun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1851 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1848, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1845, MathBlade wrote:Yeah like I had four gambits destroyed by that.

Couldn't fake claim mason in LYLO had to bus Fitz I couldn't risk people thinking it was just a joke :/

Sorry scumteam.
Not your fault, you did great with what you had to work with.
Sorry I replaced out, but 1769 took a lot out of me.
It is okay. <3

Replacements are NAI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1857 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1854, -Grey- wrote:Math you should have taken my advice from n1 on n2
I replaced in with literally hours left on D2 and not having read and no extension.
Did a quick skim.

Thought your replaceout meant bad stategy so I put Uzi as VT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1859 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda didn't want to override the Grendel kill as no one was online woulda been CMM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1868 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh I still have >50% winrate as scum anyway even with this game I have four losses.

Once scumclaimed slot
Once I fucked up
And this game
And Gistou << Strongmanned by other scum as infinite BP

that is it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1871 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah GG town
Good job partners

VOTE: tojam2 and Aristophanes

Thank you for modding but those mistakes killed me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1911 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1882, ConManMick wrote:I was 10^9 trihexadonal

Woop Woop hon town
Love the real claim :D
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1912 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't mind releasing it but please in the future ask. Some games I don't want the PT released.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1913 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1899, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't get too down on yourself Grey. Scum play is hard.
It really is. =/
Shhhhh I find scumplay easier than town.

*hides from barrage of wtf Math*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1914 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1909, mozamis wrote:
Dear Mod,
I hope you are well. Weather bit shit here, big ol' storm blowing down Blighty way.
But anyway, thanks for the game!
Just to say:
1)More VC's please!
2) Please dont banter with players! That sounds dull, I know, but ANYTHING you say might give the game away.
Cheers!
Yours sincerely,
Mozamis.
This so much this. You are obviously a new mod so I didn't report it but just don't banter please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1933 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1932, Grendel wrote:Its probably a good thing I was night killed tbh.

I may have had Moz as a hard scum read, and empking as a secondary scum read, but I don't think I'd have been have been willing lynch math/Grey's slot.

Plus I wasn't a mason lol.

@Scum lordz

Why'd u kill me.
They had it as the kill.

I replaced in a few hours before night ended and sped read.

Could only pin CMM because I sped read. Just didn't want to override kill with no one online.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1937 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1935, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1913, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1899, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't get too down on yourself Grey. Scum play is hard.
It really is. =/
Shhhhh I find scumplay easier than town.

*hides from barrage of wtf Math*
Eternal Townie no more, eh?
Nah that broke a whole back. Bout 50/50 now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1938 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1936, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1929, Grendel wrote:@Giga

Funnily enough I have always wanted to spectate a game or two of yours, but never got around to it.

I think it was your name in all honesty, "Gigabyte Troubadour" looks like the name of a interesting player. :P
In post 1930, -Grey- wrote:She's awesome.
In post 1931, Aristophanes wrote:I absolutely agree!
:oops:

aaaaahh!! ty guys <3

grendel i feel the same way about you actually :P

seriously getting nk'd here is a rly good sign about your skill imo

although now that i mention it i'm surprised math didnt game your kill to frame me because of your gutscumread of my slot
I did but I lost the ability to post it due to day starting earlier.

There wasn't enough believability to my sob story and I said I intentionally let night go all the way to make an airtight case. When day started early well I couldn't use it and just went fuck. :/ Got screwed twoce
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1950 (isolation #190) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1949, -Grey- wrote:Thanks for modding, tojam.

Mistakes happen, that's the joy of living, the opportunity to learn from them.

I wish you the best in your future games!
Yep. As much as I did get screwed and was and still am kinda salty over it I chose to not immediately go to the list mods because you are new.

I think you have learned some things here. I have modded f2f a lot and one forum game. I understand people are new. Just please learn from it. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”