Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1773, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1772, MathBlade wrote:If you truly believed I was scum you wouldn't need to keep spamming the thread with arguments
i think it's pretty obvious that in that moment i didnt KNOW what i believed
It is pretty obvious that right now you do or want us to believe you do. Yet you keep spamming the thread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1774, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1672, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:in case you were wondering it was uzi me and king

i didnt hammer earlier bc i was scared hawk may have

hawk why did you fakeclaim vt?? uzi was really insightful and picked up on CMM and Snarky's crumbs but that doesnt mean you should roleswap lmfaooooo

other than that i think apathy mostly killed town here. mathblade sorry for being awful but you played well :)
Thanks for admitting you slowplayed.

That makes me feel so much better for defending Moz both wagons were Town.

Well done Giga.

Guess I don't need to do that case anymore do I?
math, you wouldnt write this as scum?
What do you think? :roll:
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1763, Hawk wrote:What we could try but one wrong guess and it's game over so shut up scum.
Back at ya, actual scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Empking is probably dying. Masons had him high on the list of scum for most of the game, along with moz.

I believe Hawk is town. I think that given the reaction to MB v Giga, that can't be a TvT. Like 85% sure there.

Between Mathblade and Giga, I think the push on Giga leads me to believe MB is scum. But I'm a lot less sure of this.

Math, help me out some. I just want some quick hot-takes. Who is scum with emp, and who is least likely to be scum with emp?
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:47 am

Post by tojam2 »

No changes, and congratulations Hawk.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1778, SnarkySnowman wrote:Empking is probably dying. Masons had him high on the list of scum for most of the game, along with moz.

I believe Hawk is town. I think that given the reaction to MB v Giga, that can't be a TvT. Like 85% sure there.

Between Mathblade and Giga, I think the push on Giga leads me to believe MB is scum. But I'm a lot less sure of this.

Math, help me out some. I just want some quick hot-takes. Who is scum with emp, and who is least likely to be scum with emp?
Well least likely you. You're probably a mason.
Most likely scum with emp would be Giga here.
Least likely would be Hawk.

The reason being is because towards the end of day I started placing pressure on Giga and starting to try to build worlds. Then as soon as the fitz lynch turned green they push me. It is the world's biggest OMGUS. He correctly identified me as town earlier and now has flopped and called me scum because he has to. He doesn't truely believe it. In this case he is spamming the thread to try to prove it instead of a "belief" in it. He also created a world where a conf!town doesn't get shot.

He is likely acting off the knowledge Hawk is town or buddies with Hawk. Since your question requires emp scum, I would go buddies. However I still can't rule out giga/hawk.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:43 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Hawk, your turn. Giga or MB, which is scum?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1163, MathBlade wrote:Yeah I don't sheep. Especially not someone who doesn't explain why. If someone is town (even if they are a mason) their play will hunt and they will naturally discuss the other masons but in a positive light. The whole "I'm not discussing my reads and just sheep me" is garbage. If you want me to vote someone you explain why or I keep my reads the same.
In post 1068, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1066, Empking wrote:Only Moz, but that's half the game so that still doesn'r explain the kill as compared to other more Mason-like players who were also on the Moz wagon.
Just stawp. Mentioning "mason-like" players is bad. Scum should not be given clues as to who the masons are. If they get clues they can start offing the masons which is bad. IMHO we have gotten lucky so far in that no masons have died.

In order to find the scum we generally need to look at people who don't want to talk about other players because then they have to have a read on them. In contrast masons will try to look as if they are hunting their partners even voting them occasionally to keep up appearances as to not have to put the mason team.

The scumteam and Mason team are likely going to both have insider knowledge and both will be defensive it is a matter of why they do what they do to find which.
In post 1087, MathBlade wrote:7 Vanilla Townies, 3 Masons, 3 Mafiosi
4 VTs have died.

Making it 3 VTs 3 Masons 3 Mafiosi
Even if we mislynch today (God I hope not)
Then we have one or two VTs remaining and 3 or 2 masons left respectively.

At that point it would be LyLO.

So today if we don't lynch a scum we are in a world of hurt and I would like to make sure that situation doesn't happen tomorrow.

By pushing CommanMick and Fitz we can see what is going on.
In post 1094, MathBlade wrote:Boo..This post reeks of buddying. Why the fuck would I care about looking Town? I am Town. That is all I need.

Moz reads ?

I don't like how ConMickMan and Fitz both have to re-evaluate. Seems like Moz is a planned mislynch of ConMickMan/Fitz but then because I pointed out they are hunting they have to readjust.

mod: Do scum have daychat?
In post 1146, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1136, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Prod received. Will get to this today, got caught up with Boston sports yesterday :D
You in the Boston area LUV?
In post 1126, SnarkySnowman wrote:That supah bowl was wicked pissah. I'll be at the parade tomorrah
I thought about going today but fighting crowds and shit weather changed that.
Oh look it is Tuesday. Look at what comes before Tuesday. Monday. Who promised reads? Fitz. Who didn't provide them? Fitz. Who is scum? Fitz.
In post 1165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fine, we'll just lynch Fitz and I'll do the thing Day 3.
Or you can provide reasons now.

There's masons VTs and mafia. That's it. There is no "thing" you can do today except provide reasons. Since ya know Day 3 is today.
In post 1169, MathBlade wrote:Or if it's such an auto win you can do it now? :) I like those. Autowins are awesome :) However you're either VT Mason or Mafia. None of those are autowin.

Let's assume worse case scenario we lynch VT (because very unlikely a mason or mafia gets lynched today the voting structure is the same). As much as I want a mafia lynched based on how I'm seeing people respond (like Fitz) I'm thinking more than likely the result is a VT would be lynched.

Scum kill a VT (probably me) or a mason.
Then we are in mylo. In which we rush the no lynch vote so scum can't mason hunt. There is no way that a mass claim is beneficial in mylo because mafia can't CC and the only thing that nets us is a dead mason. So rush to no lynch scum shoot again
Then we have 4 town and 3 scum and start typical lylo procedures including mass claim.

Please explain how we avoid this scenario. I'd love an instant win.
In post 1229, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1190, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm here.

Listen, Hawk is town for how he handled the BBT push earlier and for a very specific reason.

King is scum, I am positive he is.
If you are so positive King is scum why are you moving off of Fitz and onto moz? Neither of those are King and I am still missing reasons.

Aren't you guys the least bit concerned we had Fitz who was at L-1 til Uzi moved off?

Are scum deliberately trying to no lynch this?
In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1297, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:btw i tried reading the game to see if fitz/emp made sense as masons and tried to find their recruitment but no one makes sense

so if scum decide to CC the masonry WE STILL WIN :)

literally our masonry is uncc'able since moz claimed vt
Numb nuts no scum would CC the masonry here as it is auto loss for scum if they do lolol.

This reads like trying to bait out the masonry to claim it is horrible.
My brain says MathBlade. Don't think it's Giga. I'll accept defeat if Giga is scum.

Math in his ISO almost completely ignores countless attempts to explain who the masonry is and approach the game at a reasonable pace as VT and focus on Moz King and at the time Fitz. He hard tunnels fitz and CMM
gives up on CMM who arguably if he truly didn't read as a mason looked more scummy than fitz. MB completely ignores the idea that three town players are masonry and one player (moz) claimed VT and presses hard on fitz instead of Moz (God I hate that we didn't hit Moz faster and it's all my fault...)

Everything mathblade did that day eventually led to fitz's mislynch so yeah math is scum with king. Can we just get this over with. I've run out or energy to go over the game with a fine tooth comb when this is what my head is telling me. if someone wants to make the case why giga is scum go ahead and do someone but I am certain who scum is and if we lose because of it well fuck I'm sorry.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:46 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

i feel like the less we dwaddle here the less i waffle so whenever you're ready

everything points to mathblade as scum - grey playing to his scum meta, the grendel kill most likely coming from a team that didn't identify the masonry, their refusal to work with uzi and me two days ago, their bizzare way of pushing me (calling my scumread of them omgus, for example...), fake reaction to the scumclaim (math i'm taking that nonanswer as a "yes")...

but the more i delay the more i see how math is playing exactly the way they did as town and it weirds the shit out of me - like is that just how they are as scum? i can't piece together a reality where math is town and hawk scum though so i'm no longer concerned and mathblade doesnt want to work with me anyway so if it's us crossvoting in 3way that's what we do
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:50 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: emp

Ready for this. I think Emp + MB. I'm willing to lock that in.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:00 am

not hammering

when would you like me to?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

now
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 am

VOTE: king

sorry in class :/

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:25 am

if hawk didnt bamboozle me entirely

let's ask for a fast night

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am

tom did you make a dead thread for this game?

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:50 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@tojam fast night pls
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 5.Lynch!
Empking
(3): Hawk, SnarkySnowman, gigabyteTroubadour
--- LYNCH!

Hawk
(1): Empking

Not Voting
(1): MathBlade

With 5 Players Alive, it takes 3 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends May 3rd, 2017 or in (expired on 2017-03-04 21:00:00)

I will contact Tojam. If I don't hear from him within the hour I will make this flip.
I am waiting out of respect for his game.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I have a feeling he's not going to be on until the wee hours of the morning (at least in this timezone), so let's do this!

Empking,
Mafioso
, was lynched Day 5!

N6 Starts Now and will end Feb 24/17 at 9:30pm EST or in (expired on 2017-02-24 21:30:00).

If all players request a faster night, I will honour that. If you would like to do so before Tojam2 returns, you will all have to CC me in your messages (obviously).
I am not, however, taking over this game, so if you would like to leave it in the hands of your proper Moderator, no need to do so.

Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:10 am

Post by tojam2 »

Ari's PM suggested you wanted fast night, when I'm at home, I will set up Day 6 (10 minutes).
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:31 am

Post by tojam2 »

Hawk was killed in the night, he was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 6 has started!

(expired on 2017-03-09 16:32:00)
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:34 am

VOTE: mathblade

thank you for actually killing hawk it just makes this 100% easier emotionally tbh

that .01% that i misread you was really fucking tilting me ://

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Giga

You never read me right in the first place.

You even called out killing Hawk. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 am

did you just confess

i said you were obvious town d3 lmao

and killing hawk was a realistic possibility considering like the fact he was obvious town and we were always going to crossvote

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:47 am

In post 1234, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1230, MathBlade wrote:FoS LUV
see it's always posts like this that make me hope you're scum when we play together but you're almost certainly town ://////

luv is the most obvious town there is, again, because in no universe does luv kill grendel and he's the only one who has any clue what's going on when scum have demonstrated that they do not. this game would not be as easy to replace in if uzi were scum.

you are confusing town apathy/already basically knowing the scumteam and not caring to vote for a top scumread because the scumteam is basically confirmed with scum tactics. there's 8 days to lynch and it's going to be empking/moz/fitz no matter what anyone does about it - i just want to make sure the masons and VTs are basically synced up in case one of them is actually town.

i'm fine with a hammer whenever hawk is, i think this'll be the first entirely town lynch of the game btw
like most of my d3 was trying to get you to vote scum and stop fosing obvious masons

and you thought i scumread you...??

i only realized you were scum when it was basically confirmed to me via fitz townflip

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1797, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:did you just confess

i said you were obvious town d3 lmao

and killing hawk was a realistic possibility considering like the fact he was obvious town and we were always going to crossvote
No I am saying you don't have reads. Scum don't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”