Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Or we could talk it out if you're town, come to the exact same read together, and then NLing becomes superfluous and we can just lynch today.

This is not just a reaction test. I have serious reservations with how you've played the game. If you're not willing to engage me I will assume that you are scum who is too scared to attempt to do so and even if I can't lynch you today I will leave the memo into tomorrow to lynch you.

Aka: I am the best person in this game at reading you. I am not leaving that task to anyone else and you trying to force me to has zero town motivation.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 1369, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Narna

PoE. Titus and RC are both hard town for me.
That's cold dude. I thought we could be lylo lynchbait together. I still think it's one of RC and Titus for now, and moving into lylo the pocketed one will off Grey or I for a loss.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 1374, Titus wrote:I can also cry whatever I want.
It's been a minute since I've played with it, but this pinged scum!Titus for me. What do you think Titus reader?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1376, Narna wrote:

That's cold dude. I thought we could be lylo lynchbait together. I still think it's one of RC and Titus for now, and moving into lylo the pocketed one will off Grey or I for a loss.
Which, Narna? And why?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Like, I can maybe possibly be sold on one of them flipping scum, but not the other.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Like WTF we replaced into this game to play it together and you have ducked engaging with me at every single opportunity this game.

How am I to not take that as a scumclaim? How does it make sense for me not to take that as a scumclaim? This wasn't just a mylo thing this was the first night then the next day and it's now.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 pm

And I'm scum trying to push a lynch on you jesus christ I had the game won if I was scum even if I just wanted the satisfaction of lynching you I would have nightkilled Narna and then feigned confusion over why I was still alive then came to the conclusion that Grey would never have made that nightkill and voted you and Grey would have lapped it the fuck up.

I am not being prideful here. If you are town,
you
are the one being prideful. I have literally spent this entire game trying to reach out to you and have gotten nothing for it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1381, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I'm scum trying to push a lynch on you jesus christ I had the game won if I was scum even if I just wanted the satisfaction of lynching you I would have nightkilled Narna and then feigned confusion over why I was still alive then came to the conclusion that Grey would never have made that nightkill and voted you and Grey would have lapped it the fuck up.
I don't know if Lee would have bought it.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Maybe maybe not but I had so many ways to win this as scum and Titus implying that I did this because I was scared of her in LyLo when I could just nightkill her is just nuts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Maybe I'm parsing 1367 wrong but it's really bugging me.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

Ugh.

My Titus townread is shaken.

It was a little, earlier, but I was trying to attribute it to paranoia and didn't want to dig into it too much.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I think everybody should state their scumread in a hypothetical 3-way LyLo that doesn't include them, and no lynch.

Then we have the read of a confirmed town to help us in LyLo.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

RC/Titus/Narna = RC (but sticking with Narna as most likely Lynch)

Titus and Narna would leave me alive for the mislynch. RC has told me in the past that he enjoys a challenge when I suggested a strategy that could have led to an easier win.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 20, RadiantCowbells wrote:I relish the challenge.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:54 pm

I'm town dude. And my ideal challenge would be to pocket Titus, not lynch her.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1389, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm town dude. And my ideal challenge would be to pocket Titus, not lynch her.
I totally believe you!

And I also totally believe I'm the sacrificial lamb for tomorrow.

The only thing that could shake my townread of you would be scum killing the easiest possible Lynch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1389, RadiantCowbells wrote:And my ideal challenge would be to pocket Titus, not lynch her.
In post 1387, -Grey- wrote:but sticking with Narna as most likely Lynch
:lol:
---
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1378, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1376, Narna wrote:

Which, Narna? And why?
The wind is blowing Titus' way at the moment. Her entrance was sketchy. The first thing she does is ask you about your joke vote while wagon shopping for something that isn't Transcend. She also said that she would look for Trancend's partner because he was was hard bussed with the way he tanked his own lynch, but quickly hard pushes you. I don't see how I jumped from "cleared through vca" to a scumread that is about to get lylo'd. I think she was referring to me when she said RC was townreading scum for no reason today when she herself had a reason to townread me last phase. I'm seeing a lot of say one thing, do another. I'm also struggling to justify the "scum isn't incompetent" bit naturally coming from town when scum blatantly brought their lynches upon themselves (Superhans had a
bad
game). I could see Titus being overconfident with Transcend, but that's all I can really come up with to explain that statement.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Narna »

I also like the way the three of us are seeing a potential Lylo going poorly and trying to avoid it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1392, Narna wrote:I think she was referring to me when she said RC was townreading scum for no reason today
Considering she's been death tunneling me all game, why do you assume that?
---
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Narna »

Because I'm a narcissist bro. RC said I was town like twice recently. I wanna say, just before Titus said that.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

Fair point.

Wrong. But fair. :P
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1392, Narna wrote:I'm also struggling to justify the "scum isn't incompetent" bit naturally coming from town when scum blatantly brought their lynches upon themselves (Superhans had a bad game).
That has been bugging me for a LONG time tbh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 709, Transcend wrote:And I'm the Queen of England
VOTE: Transcend

You will find a similar posts in all of my games. I do not take being accused of lying lightly.
This makes it very hard for me to see Titus as scum.

IME, Titus is always on a counterwagon, saying how town her buddy is.
---
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Narna »

That looks like a weak ass vote to me. L-2 for a cliche? Is meta there alone why you were so sure on Titus? The second sentence comes off as more of an excuse to not get called out than a reason to vote for him. If that makes sense.

Return to “Completed Open Games”