(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Gorkington »

i would agree that fresh feels a little townier.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 312, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m meh on yourself, Fresh, NN and Snarky. Of that pool
I probably wouldn’t shed a tear if Snarky was kicked from the orgy because he’s deadweight but would not prioritize it at all.
The rest of you I haven’t seen anything that makes me say “Kill it with fire”.
I think Snarky's a she. But yeah, I completely agree with you. She doesn't belong here, or in Mafia, as far as I'm concerned. (Except perhaps as a mod)
ThinkBig at this point has had every chance to answer my direct question to him. The fact that I’ve asked twice and he’s posted fluff and ignored it makes me happy to have him leave the orgy.
I agree as well. He's been dodgy and his high post count has been deceiving. It's unlike his usual play. A lot comes out from his mouth, but he's not really saying much.
Kuroi I see as showing active scum posting. I have a game I want to go back and look at but right now he’d be the top of my “Adios suckers” list and the one I think stands the best chance of flipping scum.
Let me know which game you come up with. For me, this seems like a generalized "I'm domineering and demand everyone follow me or I'll scum read you and get you lynched."
If you have anything objectively substantial, though...
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Gorkington »

pretty sure ive attacked moi. and he hasnt called me scum.
trash
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Spoiler: Unrelated to game response to Podo
In post 320, podoboq wrote:I think the attitude you're expressing is detrimental to the enjoyment of the game, which causes activity problems. Activity problems are an ACTUAL problem, as opposed to the perceived problem of you having to skim over a meaningless comment or two in a page.
Yes I disagree. Spam-posting is far more detrimental to activity and replacement than “lurking”. Case in point – Large Theme games from the 2010-2011 era typically were finished in 100-200 pages. That’s whole games. Now if you find a Large Theme that ends Day 1before 100 pages have passed you are finding a gem. If you don’t have fun “playing the actual game” and need to fill it out with “Luzl, Yolo” posts then why are you even playing Mafia? And activity problems have not gotten any better with spam-posting … in fact they IMO have gotten way worse. We actually are having players with game restriction and sign-up bans these days simply for flaking from too many games.

So yeah .. I think probably enough said on the matter as neither of us is ever going to agree with the other …

--
In post 321, Fresh wrote:Too early to start a claim game don't you think?
Yeah .. I don’t necessarily agree. If you want to try to accomplish an actual scum removal today there are steps that will need to be taken. If you aren’t interested so be it.

--
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:Where did you get the impression that I don't have any intention on reading you? Also, you should know at this point that reading me the same way you read any other player is not going to turn out well.
You act like I haven’t seen you play as both scum and Town and that you are some special snowflake that’s hard to crack Kuroi. The “Back off I’m tough” stance isn’t fooling anyone.
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:I think I've figured MoI out. If you disagree with him, you must be scum. I'm not quite sure if MoI is turning into an asshole, if he was, or if this is him being scum and deciding that's how he's going to play this game.
Lol. This ticks boxes for discrediting (he’s just calling me scum for disagreeing with him when he doesn’t think Dram is scum) and fence-sitting (oh, maybe he’s just an asshole and maybe he’s scum) in one short post. Nice accomplishment!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 194, Gorkington wrote:
In post 182, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Meh. The only way that works is if they are both Scum and know that Fresh can't "Get Kinky" with ThinkBig due to Off-Limit kinks. Or scum don't have Daytalk which the very Nightless nature of the game I think disproves.
this is assuming that scum arent willing to partner and also assuming that even if its not optimal for scum to partner that thinkbig might not have realized that it was not optimal. assuming that scum are "too good" to do something is pretty limiting. and thinkbig is like really really realllllllly likely scum as things stand.
Is this the attack you're speaking of?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:01 pm

In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:Let me know which game you come up with.
Oh I've already looked at it. Enough parallels that I don't feel I'm off-base.

Were you hoping for a formal meta case to attempt that you think you can rebut? Sorry bout your luck there. Your play this game is directly scummy.

I do enjoy that you pretend I'm twisting everyone's arms in a game where there is no direct way to remove a player ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Fresh »

In post 328, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yeah .. I don’t necessarily agree. If you want to try to accomplish an actual scum removal today there are steps that will need to be taken. If you aren’t interested so be it.
I think we can work on scum removal with the lies that are present without needing more lies. You're ignoring the fact that every player in the failed pool COULD be town. The lynches aren't entirely in our control. Day 1 reads are shit anyway. The guaranteed thing we have going for us is that we can't "no lynch".

I would advise that actual scum removal will occur less in this conversation and more in others. The game does not need to devolve into a claim game this early. In my opinion.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Fresh »

Or if you really really wanna talk to me...my vagina is available.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 205, Gorkington wrote:i dont even understand how magna hasnt mentioned thinkbig once when hes literally scumclaiming with every post. >.>
In post 210, Gorkington wrote:well you implied "first and second scumreads" as if he wasnt one of them.
if moi was going to scumread every person who threw shit at him, he probably would have pushed back on me harder for this.
but i dont think thats what hes doing this game.
and i really struggle to see how you could think that beyond just the example of yourself.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 330, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:Let me know which game you come up with.
Oh I've already looked at it. Enough parallels that I don't feel I'm off-base.

Were you hoping for a formal meta case to attempt that you think you can rebut? Sorry bout your luck there. Your play this game is directly scummy.

I do enjoy that you pretend I'm twisting everyone's arms in a game where there is no direct way to remove a player ...
I'm looking for something specific. Right now, you're jerking your own chain/penis.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 332, Fresh wrote:Or if you really really wanna talk to me...my vagina is available.
Fresh
Goon

Pronoun:
He

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

In post 335, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 332, Fresh wrote:Or if you really really wanna talk to me...my vagina is available.
Fresh
Goon

Pronoun:
He
*licks*
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by podoboq »

Fresh
Goon

Pronoun:
He
Some men have vaginas.

For MoI's sanity, this post is not an attempt to buddy anybody. It has no intended game impact.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 337, podoboq wrote:
Fresh
Goon

Pronoun:
He
Some men have vaginas.

For MoI's sanity, this post is not an attempt to buddy anybody. It has no intended game impact.
You make a good point ther-

*Notices the blacked out text*

I MEAN. NO. YOU'RE STUPID.

STOP BEING STUPID.

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Dramonic + podoboq

Gorkington + shos

Asking For Consent:
All In, Fresh, MangaofIllusion, nn30, RachMarie

Failed:
ThinkBig, DrippingGoofball, SnarkySnowman, KuroiXHF

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-27 01:01:51)

Activity Check: Prods sent out

Three-Pronged Trouser God's Presents...

Playing By Yourself While Playing With Yourself- An Oral History of Erotic Video Games

The Guy Game
- This crap became infamous, not just for being crap but for getting pulled off the shelves and costing its developers a ton of legal fees. One of the girls in the game was underage, and didn't know what she was getting into. That's why this game came with all kinds of disclaimers.

Mass Effect
- Okay, not really an erotic game per se, but let's be honest. It's pretty groundbreaking that you can bang your entire crew repeatedly. COMMANDER SHEPARD REQUIRES DOCKING PERMISSION.
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

V/LA for the next few days. Just need to take some time off

(Will PM the mod per the rules, just wanted to give heads up to the players)
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not quite sure if MoI is turning into an asshole, if he was, or if this is him being scum and deciding that's how he's going to play this game.
MoI is probably town. He's just
really
unpleasant.

And we don't need to dig so much for claims and shit, thinkbig is probably scum and Fresh is balancing on a knife's edge. One thing at a time.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

What makes you think that MoI is town? What do you know that I don't?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:04 am

This game needs much more input for DGB, Rach and NN at this stage …

--
I would not be disagreeable to getting Kinky but I want to hear more from DGB and Rach. I also want to take my time and make sure we fully explore the possibilities with leaving someone to be lynched.

--
In post 334, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm looking for something specific. Right now, you're jerking your own chain/penis.
No, pointing out what I think is scum motivated posting isn’t “jerking my own huge throbbing manhood” as you are trying to sell here.

In fact you are contradicting yourself given in you claimed I was making a good example of how to push for your scum suspects to be lynched.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 am

Post by shos »

For the record, I think that people who by now have used any kind of sexy lulz to avoid answering/talking is suspect.
Sadly, we can't lynch ._.

I'm really kinda puzzled as for how to approach this game.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 am

Post by RachMarie »

Well looks like everyone who is going to chime in has.

NN seems pretty much lurking or likely to be replaced. Could be a scum slot.

TB going on VLA is NAI, but he does seem to be just poking everyone hoping someone will get it on with him, but other than that not really doing much of anything so meh go in the scummy pile

Fresh also seems to be a bit on the slutty side but seems to at least be trying to do something besides getting it on with anyone who will poke him. so more meh read here

Snarky is Snarky Enough said

Probably at least 1 or 2 of those are scum

Of the rest I have a light to strong town read on, and I figure at least 1 or 2 of those reads are wrong and they are probably scum.

Its not solid but with the game mechanics its harder to sort people out.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

MoI, you're being incredibly unspecific. You're making generalized statements but refuse to go all the way. That's self-gratification.

But I gave you a pat on the back because you're elaborating a heck of a lot more than the goofball.

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I think I can put moi in the townpile.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 347, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think I can put moi in the townpile.
Interesting. Why?

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:38 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Reads like his town meta. I'm not sure how far I can go because I'm not sure how best to formulate reads though, since I'm not really sure what scum strategy should be (except maybe to pair off with each other early after one has successfully paired off?)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”