Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3223, Heartless wrote:I don't need another vote. I need to know if you're town or not.
In post 3218, Heartless wrote:My vote is on Peregrine right now because his posting has creeped me out a few times and LUV was shady. I also think zefiend has a better-than-average chance of being scum here. Feel free to redo either of those reads.
Do either of these tickle you?
If not, anybody else on the player list is fine.
I could literally do whatever. I read players by VCA and interactions and the hinky things they say. The former can't be done and the later has just got me terrible things.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

It's clear I need to be the one compromising here since I'm you know mathematically proven wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

generally you vote who you think are scum. Why is that a bad assumption to make?

A 2nd vote on PV doesn't do anything and I'm not sure why you are pretending like it does anything.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3227, Nero Cain wrote:generally you vote who you think are scum. Why is that a bad assumption to make?

A 2nd vote on PV doesn't do anything and I'm not sure why you are pretending like it does anything.
And if I think my own reads are garbage should I randomly vote town as fuck people? Nah, don't think so. I reach out for help to fix them. So shut up and let me do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok why is PV town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3229, Nero Cain wrote:ok why is PV town?
Not saying he is. I'm saying I need help on my reads. No amount of needling or prodding will get me to say something that I just don't know on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3224, Titus wrote:Maybe Heartless wants me to do the macarena.
So 90s and outdated.
I'm not sure what the kids do these days. That Gangnam style dance? Is anyone doing that still?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3231, Heartless wrote:
In post 3224, Titus wrote:Maybe Heartless wants me to do the macarena.
So 90s and outdated.
I'm not sure what the kids do these days. That Gangnam style dance? Is anyone doing that still?
Open Condom Style (That's what I was hearing when it came on the radio and I was like wtf, how did this make the airwaves?)

I can't dance either. You're lucky if I don't run into you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3230, Titus wrote:
Not saying he is. I'm saying I need help on my reads. No amount of needling or prodding will get me to say something that I just don't know on.
You could reread and think of reasons why he might be town and then weigh those against the reasons he might be scum.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3233, Heartless wrote:
You could reread and think of reasons why he might be town and then weigh those against the reasons he might be scum.
I don't reread for a reason. Rereads just reinforce my opinions I already have. I need to figure out what is wrong with my process. Right now, if I reread, all I'd get is Nero is blocking me at every turn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well when you said you weren't going to randomly vote town and since we were talking about you voting PV it made it look like you had a town read on PV. What "help" are you expecting if you aren't just going to sheep?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3235, Nero Cain wrote:
Well when you said you weren't going to randomly vote town and since we were talking about you voting PV it made it look like you had a town read on PV. What "help" are you expecting if you aren't just going to sheep?
Telling me what in my process went wrong. Where is the hole? Was someone buddying and I didn't see it? <--- I figured you'd have a field day with that, but instead you just crapped on me. So whatever. I'm working with Heartless now.

Other than that, I'm just sheeping until I can get something better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you aren't sheeping :/ and I want to know why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3234, Titus wrote:all I'd get is Nero is blocking me at every turn.
I haven't "blocked" you. So I've had a scum read on you. Want some cheese with that whine?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3237, Nero Cain wrote:but you aren't sheeping :/ and I want to know why.
I am. I'm sheeping to the extent Heartless wants me to sheep, short of myself or vote the mod. I'm not going to do something they don't want because it makes ME feel better about doing something. Like this is pretty clear but you're still just spamming the thread about it making me repeat myself because the moment I don't you'll use that against me.

Try fucking reading. You aren't, which is why I want you dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you want me dead vote me. If you want to sheep Heartless vote PV.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3240, Nero Cain wrote:if you want me dead vote me. If you want to sheep Heartless vote PV.
Because I need to reread and not vote you out of anger or spite. I'm at my worst when pissed off. Best when calm and rational.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3234, Titus wrote:I don't reread for a reason. Rereads just reinforce my opinions I already have.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

I would not have to do that and just get stuck in the same position wasting my god damn time if I could get some help here but you seem hellbent on NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh fuck this noise.

VOTE: Nero

I cannot even. Like if someone wants to help me great. Otherwise, I'm just going to vote park on Nero because I'm like literally lost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, how am I stopping you from shepping me om AJ?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

I cannot even have a basic fucking conversation without you cutting in and telling me that I'm bad or scum, so just go fly a kite.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3245, Nero Cain wrote:ok, how am I stopping you from shepping me om AJ?
You rejected me. So I'm not sheeping you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I...don't think I ever called you bad. I am unclear why you are not voting for PV after reaching out to Heartless and claiming that you were willing to sheep...but not sheeping.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

This conversation is done. I answered that 3 times. I have modding to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”