Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

*This was formerly post 6172 but it was fucked*

*Sorry for party rockin*
In post 4670, Vecna wrote:I could do Kyouko.

Or Elbirn

Or NOTICEMESENPAI

Or ABR.

Ceasar feels like a meh lynch, but itd join it as well.

Leon needs proper sorting as well, allthough ive been very in-tune with his reads. Not sure if that should worry me or not.
In post 5219, Vecna wrote:
In post 4764, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4341, Vecna wrote:
In post 4329, The DEO wrote:
In post 4327, Spiffeh wrote:Mathblade you can't actually still think I'm scum lmao
I do.

~~Math
Im starting to get around to this way of thinking

ABR + Spiffeh seems possible.

Spiffeh didnt care about lynching beeboy at all. I wanted to trade him my vote for asnwers to questions - he ignored at least 6 of them.

ABR slippin the noose is a joke.

Jaereed is still scum as well.
Buddying attempt of Math noted.

Posturing noted.
Good note it.

Also note that im calling you + ABR as a scum-team. After we lynch him today and he flips scum, youre next.
In post 5231, Vecna wrote:
In post 5040, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4909, Akane and Nebby wrote:No.
What you are doing is you are saying "Hey, my confbias will be yelling IMPACTFUL WORDS at you and hopefully you get lynched because of it."
I honestly think you're not even pushing a read anymore tbh.
-Nebby
And this is the moment you start omgusing.

You need to stop doing this shit. I can't protect you in every fucking game, and once I die or it hits lylo people just lynch you anyway. At some point you need to start helping yourself. Please stop making my life harder. I can't protect you and hunt scum and try to convince others that I'm right all at the same time.

Take a step back, look at the push as a whole, and tell me whether you think it is at all plausible that your play could have caused people to genuinely believe that you're so close to confirmed scum that they might as well just look for your buddies.
Good post, scumread lessening a bit.
In post 5235, Vecna wrote:
In post 5135, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Spoiler: posts creature said to look at
In post 3890, Vecna wrote:
In post 3821, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3710, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3680, Vecna wrote:
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:Actually.
Jesus fucking crist.
What the fuck am I doing...
This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
-Nebby
BINGO

FLASHWAGON ALBERT B SCUMLORD
In post 3690, Vecna wrote:
Titus, the foundation is in place. Now hammer Beeboy to see what theyre made off

VOTE: Beeboy

LET THE DIE BE CAST
COOKIE MONSTER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT
ALISAE FUCKING READ THIS HE SAYS ABR IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE THEN VOTES WITH ABR SECONDS LATER. COME ON
Sup frogger, you dont realize either it gives us scum, or discredits him enough for people to see the light?

youre not really this dense right?

Scum!vecna being townread by nearly everyone putting himself on the chopping block to get one town lynched? Dont make me laugh.
Scum!Vecna being townread by Titus knows he's never getting lynched, especially so as he and Titus seem in agreement that everyone who scumreads him is basically either scum or a policy lynch.
In post 3891, Vecna wrote:
In post 3850, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Jesus fucking crist.
This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
-Nebby
BINGO

Titus, the foundation is in place. Now hammer Beeboy to see what theyre made off

LET THE DIE BE CAST
Titus.
Look at this with a clear mind.
And ask yourself "Is Vecna's behavoir here townish? Is it towny to plant this kind of paranoia and foundation in the town? Is it towny to vote with someone you just voted and scumread?"
-Nebby
Nebby, I want to end the day either on Beeboy or ABR. ABR is my scumread, Beeboy will either flip scum or give me what I want tomorrow.

Why would I 1v1 ABR here as scum? While im in absolutely no danger of getting lynched whatsoever.

Im doing it because im convinced he's scum and a detriment to town.

We were all getting along. Untill he stopped lurking and started attacking titus, and rummaging around.

All of a sudden frog is hopping around, youre hopping around, all coherence is gone.

Lynch me if you must, but you WILL lynch ABR tomorrow.
He would 1v1 ABR as scum because he knows he'll win with the combination of buddies to back him and Titus hard tring him. He's overjustifying it here too, by framing ABR as a detriment to town he's setting himself up for any backlash from an ABR!townflip with "oh but he was anti-town because he pushed on Titus and caused the townblock to fall apart". If the bloc was solid to begin with then that wouldn't have happened. That wasn't a townbloc, that was a bloc with scum firmly rooted in it.
In post 3892, Vecna wrote:
In post 3886, Akane and Nebby wrote:Came off as Vecna defending LUV to me.
-Nebby
Youre right. Im defending the obvious town player because some people are too dense to see it.

Now im 1v1'ing ARB because people are too dense to see it.

Take your pick.
Whiteknighting.
In post 3893, Vecna wrote:I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something.

You have the choice to lynch the obv choice or the obv scum.

Yes I casted doubt. Because you need to doubt the obvious scum.

Scum casts doubt without you knowing it. I do it blatantly and right in your face.

Because I know what has to happen. And im convinced about it.
Grandstanding with the "I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something."

Scum casting doubt is how you catch scum. This is also disingenuous because he was one of the ones scumreading Sondam for doubtcasting.
In post 3897, Vecna wrote:I think some people are overreacting to the way how I tried to push them to vote my way. 2 votes were allready on me from before, and maria was scumreading me before.

ABR on my wagon is the obvious scum.

Ceasar could be scum, but we dont have enough information.

Im a bit sad that the Alisae hydra and Froggeh are voting me. I thought they would see what I am doing, and realize it cannot possibly be scum motivated (misguided town at the worst). Im trying to defend our townblock and get the interfearing scum lynched.

Titus is right.

Anyone doubting just needs to go thrrough ABR's iso.

He went from hard-lurking, to attacking titus, to pretending to want to get replaced, to suddenly being hyper-active and trying to strongarm people into a certain lynch.

His response to my action was the most telling. He knew he had nowhere to go as soon as I did such a crazy move that made sure there was no way back for me.

his only course of action now is to try and win the 1v1 and try and bullshit his way out of this situation tomorrow.

If he was town he would try and handle it differently.
Spends half the post on AtE, buddies Titus HARD. Throws shade at someone wanting to be replaced and calls it pretend.

The whole fucking assumption of how one should act when pushing their scumread is gross here too. "If he was town he would try and handle it differently." I don't believe that Vecna actually believes this, and I think that if he truly thought that meant anything there wouldn't have been a need for half this post to be AtE.
In post 3898, Vecna wrote:
In post 3896, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Scum casts doubt without you knowing it. I do it blatantly and right in your face.

You're so tough look at you.
WITNESS ME
In post 3902, Vecna wrote:If I do end up getting lynched, tomorrow you will look for the people that will blame my mislynch on me and that go "its his own fault for doing something so incredibly scummy, he brought it on himself, blabla"

And you will not make excuses but lynch ABR.

Were not lynching me though. Were lynching this scum-lord and hard-confirming me as town.

Im off to bed now.

Do the smart thing.
Proof that he was 100% confident he wasn't getting lynched because he's been up Titus' ass all game.

I still don't see what you see, buddy. I see confident scum that was certain he'd never get lynched over ABR and could bullshit his way out of it, and laid the foundation to do so.

VOTE: Vecna
Youre right about 1 thing: im very confident as scum.

You can ask anyone in this game that I trust in my own abilities to endgame anyone.

What do you think wouldve happened to me if people sheeped me and lynched ABR, and he wouldve townflipped?

Or do you think I was bussing?

---------------------------

At any rate, Im resetting my read on you because Im beginning to suspect I was potentially wrong. Id suggest you do the same (since your wrong as well), but Im assuming it probably wont happen.
In post 5239, Vecna wrote:PoE lynchpool for today:

The darker the red, the higher the priority/desire for a lynch is:
Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)

Nero Cain
Yuri

The DEO (Titus & Mathblade)

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies who replaced Drixx

Caesar Wills It (Aeronaut & Pine) who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)

Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko*

davesaz who replaced ooba*

Maxous

PeregrineV*

Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)

NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)

Albert B. Rampage*

Spiffeh
In post 5997, Vecna wrote:
In post 5976, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5807, Akane and Nebby wrote:I am a mighty lion.
Hear me rawr.
-Nebby
There's only one lion here.
Gonna check out your Elbrin case later.

Hmm, I like Notice's response to me. I may have just gotten the idea that Jae = scum and confbiased their complaints into scummy when they're probably NAI.
I think i understand what you meant here, and I felt the same way. Which once again shows me we have the same thought process. Good.

(That is, if youre just not simply copying me since everything we think is creepily similair :good: )
Okay

So I see a bunch of "notice is town now" but not much in the way of explanation, contrary to your claim earlier that you're "transparent"

Dumb it down for me like I'm 5. Is it just that one post you liked?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6174, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why did I scumread you again?
You didn't like my Simpsons avatar
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Creature »

Bah whatever

7 votes I guess
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Creature »

If Vecna is town, we go back to Kyouko which seemed promising.
Sigh
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.09

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6178, Creature wrote:Bah whatever

7 votes I guess
Why the vote change?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

No.

We hereby dismiss the preceding question as spurious. Senator Creature's loyalty is not in question here, and the only purpose to such a pointed query is to impugn his motives malignly. Evidence has been presented against the villain Vecna, to which Senator Creature has broadly agreed. This Senate has more than one scoundrel within it, and the Senator may hold more than one view on their identity without reproach.

Senator Leonshade, consider yourself on notice.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

I TR Creature, but I don't remember him stating an SR on Vecna and the Kyouko wagon was gaining momentum.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6126, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Senpai, we have explained Our Reasoning in Our initial missive condemning the traitor Vecna. However, We shall grant your request, despite the impertinent manner of your plea.

Vecna, once a Senator, a respected member of this conclave, has used his exalted position to manipulate the destiny of Imperial Rome to his own advantage. We find that, in the first session of the Senate, he attempted to emerge as a leading voice in this body, directing the Senate where he wished. While it is fair to say that others misattribute the final push to condemn the belated Senator Beeboy to Vecna, and that that crime belongs to others, such a final push would not have been possible without ample groundwork being laid by the heathen Vecna. To disavow himself of the sad result is dishonest and utterly unrealistic, an abdication of his responsibility for this tragedy.

Further, we find the apostate Vecna's agenda to be wholly self-serving. He has repeatedly, on occasions too numerous to recount in a cogent fashion, demonstrated concern for himself over the welfare of the Roman people. We regard with disgust his propensity to counter-attack those who criticize him, seemingly without regard for the facts of the case. He has consistently reacted to judicious suspicion of his person with outrage and over-the-top false rage at his detractors.

Finally, we point to his recent antics, in which he flails about and lashes out at anyone in reach to blame his woes upon. He appeals writ large to the emotions of other Senators, attempting to sway them not with logic but with crocodile tears. We find the act of casting a vote against himself contemptible, and his quick removal of said vote cringe-worthy.

We command all loyal Senators to consider Our words and vote in accordance with your duty to Rome and your Emperor.

Augustus Caesar

Spoiler: A translator for the weak of mind
The case against Vecna is very simple. He has been manipulative and self-serving, and has tried to disavow himself of the beeboy wagon that he drove. Yes, he moved on to ABR at the end of the day, but I interpret that to be an attempt to distance himself from an impending mislynch. It remains to be seen whether he was pushing a second mislynch in ABR or soft-bussing. I suspect the latter, supported by the fact that his overenthusiastic rage for ABR at the end of D1 (remember when he declared a gladiator against ABR, and vetoed any votes not for ABR?) has evaporated into a haze of OMGUS against anyone who dares oppose him. Who's the new target? Maxous? Please. And holy AtE, Batman. It's so blatant and consistent that it can't be anything but intentional. Did you see that self-vote?

Scum.
In post 6178, Creature wrote:Bah whatever

7 votes I guess
Youve been townreading me all game and now u just vote me eh? Awesome. Real solid town play. At least u take the effort to pretend ot was a real tough choice.

I'll respond to all these posts when i have internet again that isbt shitty hotel wifi. Read the last 1.5 page or so and will respond to some of those.

Ceasar's reasoning is also after the fact reasoning. Scumread me from his first post on day1, reasoning is all based on the last beeboy wagon and later.

And i never claimed i was never scumreading beeboy. I stated i wanted abr instead of him and have been very vocal aboit this fact. And yes, claiming that everyone that ever scumread a slot is responsible for a mislynch coming way later is just plain dumb. Maxous using the "dont wanna sheep beeboy killers" as an argument to vote me over abr is once again complete hogwash, since abr IS more to blame.

And yes ceasar i did get agitated and self voted. Boohoo, i came back and saw 4 votes on me in quick succession and the 10/10 comment made me think i was about to get lynched or was very close.

But hey, its ok - just get rid of me, ill flip town and tomorrow and the day after you and abr get lynched.

I'm done defending myself against these bulshit attacks.

Ive done far far more protown shit than anyone in this game, but town just cant help shitting on itself.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6183, Caesar Wills It wrote:
No.

We hereby dismiss the preceding question as spurious. Senator Creature's loyalty is not in question here, and the only purpose to such a pointed query is to impugn his motives malignly. Evidence has been presented against the villain Vecna, to which Senator Creature has broadly agreed. This Senate has more than one scoundrel within it, and the Senator may hold more than one view on their identity without reproach.

Senator Leonshade, consider yourself on notice.
Consider yourself on notice. I'm giving town the directive to lynch your ass tomorrow after they see my flip.

If your actually town your lazy misframing of my actions is gonna lose us the game.

Claiming im attacking people with things absent logic, bitch please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6181, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?
Bevause he needs to defend his scum teammate obviously
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6179, Creature wrote:If Vecna is town, we go back to Kyouko which seemed promising.
I am town and youre gonna lynch ceasar and abr
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6172, Elbirn wrote:
Spoiler: A spam of Vecna quotes
In post 4670, Vecna wrote:I could do Kyouko.

Or Elbirn

Or NOTICEMESENPAI

Or ABR.

Ceasar feels like a meh lynch, but itd join it as well.

Leon needs proper sorting as well, allthough ive been very in-tune with his reads. Not sure if that should worry me or not.
In post 5219, Vecna wrote:
In post 4764, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4341, Vecna wrote:
In post 4329, The DEO wrote:
In post 4327, Spiffeh wrote:Mathblade you can't actually still think I'm scum lmao
I do.

~~Math
Im starting to get around to this way of thinking

ABR + Spiffeh seems possible.

Spiffeh didnt care about lynching beeboy at all. I wanted to trade him my vote for asnwers to questions - he ignored at least 6 of them.

ABR slippin the noose is a joke.

Jaereed is still scum as well.
Buddying attempt of Math noted.

Posturing noted.
Good note it.

Also note that im calling you + ABR as a scum-team. After we lynch him today and he flips scum, youre next.
In post 5231, Vecna wrote:
In post 5040, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4909, Akane and Nebby wrote:No.
What you are doing is you are saying "Hey, my confbias will be yelling IMPACTFUL WORDS at you and hopefully you get lynched because of it."
I honestly think you're not even pushing a read anymore tbh.
-Nebby
And this is the moment you start omgusing.

You need to stop doing this shit. I can't protect you in every fucking game, and once I die or it hits lylo people just lynch you anyway. At some point you need to start helping yourself. Please stop making my life harder. I can't protect you and hunt scum and try to convince others that I'm right all at the same time.

Take a step back, look at the push as a whole, and tell me whether you think it is at all plausible that your play could have caused people to genuinely believe that you're so close to confirmed scum that they might as well just look for your buddies.
Good post, scumread lessening a bit.
In post 5235, Vecna wrote:
In post 5135, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Spoiler: posts creature said to look at
In post 3890, Vecna wrote:
In post 3821, Fro99er wrote:
Jesus fucking crist.
-Nebby
BINGO

LET THE DIE BE CAST
ALISAE FUCKING READ THIS HE SAYS ABR IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE THEN VOTES WITH ABR SECONDS LATER. COME ON
Sup frogger, you dont realize either it gives us scum, or discredits him enough for people to see the light?

youre not really this dense right?

Scum!vecna being townread by nearly everyone putting himself on the chopping block to get one town lynched? Dont make me laugh.
Scum!Vecna being townread by Titus knows he's never getting lynched, especially so as he and Titus seem in agreement that everyone who scumreads him is basically either scum or a policy lynch.
In post 3891, Vecna wrote:
In post 3850, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Jesus fucking crist.
-Nebby
BINGO

LET THE DIE BE CAST
Titus.
Look at this with a clear mind.
And ask yourself "Is Vecna's behavoir here townish? Is it towny to plant this kind of paranoia and foundation in the town? Is it towny to vote with someone you just voted and scumread?"
-Nebby
Nebby, I want to end the day either on Beeboy or ABR. ABR is my scumread, Beeboy will either flip scum or give me what I want tomorrow.

Why would I 1v1 ABR here as scum? While im in absolutely no danger of getting lynched whatsoever.

Im doing it because im convinced he's scum and a detriment to town.

We were all getting along. Untill he stopped lurking and started attacking titus, and rummaging around.

All of a sudden frog is hopping around, youre hopping around, all coherence is gone.

Lynch me if you must, but you WILL lynch ABR tomorrow.
He would 1v1 ABR as scum because he knows he'll win with the combination of buddies to back him and Titus hard tring him. He's overjustifying it here too, by framing ABR as a detriment to town he's setting himself up for any backlash from an ABR!townflip with "oh but he was anti-town because he pushed on Titus and caused the townblock to fall apart". If the bloc was solid to begin with then that wouldn't have happened. That wasn't a townbloc, that was a bloc with scum firmly rooted in it.
In post 3892, Vecna wrote:
In post 3886, Akane and Nebby wrote:Came off as Vecna defending LUV to me.
-Nebby
Youre right. Im defending the obvious town player because some people are too dense to see it.

Now im 1v1'ing ARB because people are too dense to see it.

Take your pick.
Whiteknighting.

Grandstanding with the "I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something."

Scum casting doubt is how you catch scum. This is also disingenuous because he was one of the ones scumreading Sondam for doubtcasting.
In post 3897, Vecna wrote:I think some people are overreacting to the way how I tried to push them to vote my way. 2 votes were allready on me from before, and maria was scumreading me before.

ABR on my wagon is the obvious scum.

Ceasar could be scum, but we dont have enough information.

Im a bit sad that the Alisae hydra and Froggeh are voting me. I thought they would see what I am doing, and realize it cannot possibly be scum motivated (misguided town at the worst). Im trying to defend our townblock and get the interfearing scum lynched.

Titus is right.

Anyone doubting just needs to go thrrough ABR's iso.

He went from hard-lurking, to attacking titus, to pretending to want to get replaced, to suddenly being hyper-active and trying to strongarm people into a certain lynch.

His response to my action was the most telling. He knew he had nowhere to go as soon as I did such a crazy move that made sure there was no way back for me.

his only course of action now is to try and win the 1v1 and try and bullshit his way out of this situation tomorrow.

If he was town he would try and handle it differently.
Spends half the post on AtE, buddies Titus HARD. Throws shade at someone wanting to be replaced and calls it pretend.

The whole fucking assumption of how one should act when pushing their scumread is gross here too. "If he was town he would try and handle it differently." I don't believe that Vecna actually believes this, and I think that if he truly thought that meant anything there wouldn't have been a need for half this post to be AtE.
In post 3898, Vecna wrote:
In post 3896, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

You're so tough look at you.
WITNESS ME
In post 3902, Vecna wrote:If I do end up getting lynched, tomorrow you will look for the people that will blame my mislynch on me and that go "its his own fault for doing something so incredibly scummy, he brought it on himself, blabla"

And you will not make excuses but lynch ABR.

Were not lynching me though. Were lynching this scum-lord and hard-confirming me as town.

Im off to bed now.

Do the smart thing.
Proof that he was 100% confident he wasn't getting lynched because he's been up Titus' ass all game.

I still don't see what you see, buddy. I see confident scum that was certain he'd never get lynched over ABR and could bullshit his way out of it, and laid the foundation to do so.

Youre right about 1 thing: im very confident as scum.

You can ask anyone in this game that I trust in my own abilities to endgame anyone.

What do you think wouldve happened to me if people sheeped me and lynched ABR, and he wouldve townflipped?

Or do you think I was bussing?

---------------------------

At any rate, Im resetting my read on you because Im beginning to suspect I was potentially wrong. Id suggest you do the same (since your wrong as well), but Im assuming it probably wont happen.
In post 5239, Vecna wrote:PoE lynchpool for today:

The darker the red, the higher the priority/desire for a lynch is:
Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)

Nero Cain
Yuri

The DEO (Titus & Mathblade)

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies who replaced Drixx

Caesar Wills It (Aeronaut & Pine) who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)

Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko*

davesaz who replaced ooba*

Maxous

PeregrineV*

Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)

NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)

Albert B. Rampage*

Spiffeh
In post 5997, Vecna wrote:
In post 5976, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5807, Akane and Nebby wrote:I am a mighty lion.
Hear me rawr.
-Nebby
There's only one lion here.
Gonna check out your Elbrin case later.

Hmm, I like Notice's response to me. I may have just gotten the idea that Jae = scum and confbiased their complaints into scummy when they're probably NAI.
I think i understand what you meant here, and I felt the same way. Which once again shows me we have the same thought process. Good.

(That is, if youre just not simply copying me since everything we think is creepily similair :good: )

Okay

So I see a bunch of "notice is town now" but not much in the way of explanation, contrary to your claim earlier that you're "transparent"

Dumb it down for me like I'm 5. Is it just that one post you liked?
The posts closely before and after that one were reason for me to question my read, but that post i quoted was the main reason since it isbt the way scum reason
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Silly qupte trees breaking the site.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6187, Vecna wrote:
In post 6181, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?
When did you start scum reading A+N?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1734, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Caesar greets the noble Senators on this fine Roman morning!

Caesar has heard the pleas of the common people and listened to the discourse of this august body, and is prepared to make his first pronouncement of judgment.

In Our Sight, it is evident that the knavish so-called Senator Vecna is indeed an apostate, as it has come to our attention that he consorts with pagan rituals and barbarian filth. It is rumored indeed that he may be a necromantic sorcerer most foul, and is even worshipped as a perverse deity by uneducated swine. This affront to Our Own Divinity shall not be tolerated.

Further, we discern the motives of this creature to be malign in intent and manipulative in nature, fit to serve only self to the detriment of Mother Rome. We interpret this vile sorcerer's actions to be in keeping with what is commonly called a 'scumfuck' by the peasantry.

Be it resolved that all loyal Senators ought be compelled to cast their vote against the interloper.

Since you referenced this post, let me just get back to you and compare our list of pro-town actions;

Stuff that should make me blatant town:
-I put town on the right path during the first resolution. Rational reasoning why none was the right choice. Heated arguing with drixx that scum don't do to put themselves in the firing line just to defend their opinion to such extents.

-ive flailed around on day 1 quite a bit. Nothing bad about this. Main scumreads on yuri, notice and beeboy - allthough yuri and beeboy were mainly because cases from froggeh and spiffeh were convincing to me. Yes ive been transparent about this.

-silly tvt (most nlikely) fight with notice.I probably saw thibgs that werent there, but i still feel i wasnt wrong for questioning it.

-ive tried to work with deo, a&n, froggeh, and spiffer to get a collective town movement going, despite constant attacks from math.

-doing all of this i managed to get townread or above null read by EVERYONE except mathblade, yuri, notice and caesar(i might miss 1?)

-while townread by virtually EVERYONE except those few, I started my gladiator gambit to get abr lynched. ABR was disruptive and scum, and only titus agreed with me.
WHY WOULD I DO THIS AS SCUM? ANSWER ME THIS ONE THING. WHY RISKY MYSELF WHILE NEARLY EVERYONE HAS ME IN THEIR TOP3 TOWNREADS? especially if im scum that knows abr flips town?

-yes i did indicate willingness to vote beeboy. I never claimed otherwise. I attacked maxous because he voted my usibg the reasoning he disnt wanna sheep the responsible person for beeboys wagon. I told himbthis wasn't me. Which is a fair statement. If he didnt want to be associated with anyone oushing that wagon through sheeping abr on me was rediculous.

-during all of this ive constantly tried to solve the infighting in the deo hydra. Why not just let them continue being toxic if theyre scum? In the end it became too much and -because of my pressure- the fighting stopped and titus let math to it. Titus the person defending me the hardest, math scumreading me. Yet i didnt care about this potential outcome because i wanted what was best for town. Not what was best for myself such as ceasar tried to make people believe.

-I have tried to be very open about my reads and reasoning all throughout thr game. Dis i attack people? Absolutely, part of the game. Shade a bit here and there? Sure. But ive always had reasons that are town motivated. If youve had questions about anythibg, i was there to answer them at every point. Ive been explaining everything ive done. Town as fuck even though I'm not claiming im always right. And when im wrong im fine in admitting I've done so plenty of times.

Id like anyone to tell me where i have been manipulative or scummy. So far i havent seen a single proper argument as to why im scum that i havent disproven (at least i feel so, but apparently people don't agree sos please tell me what arguments youre buying because imbtelling you its scum misleading you).

Im town. I might be annoyed by all these attacks, but in not gonna let scum force another mislynch without a fight.

please tell me how after all of this im still a real wagon option here. It makes no sense.

Yes ive tried hard this game. That doesnt mean im scum. It means i want to solve this game.

I'll keep getting back to your questions. I might sound annoyed, thats because i am.

Im not saying ive been perfect this game or haven'tbeen wrong on several occasions, but thats part of the process.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6191, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6187, Vecna wrote:
When did you start scum reading A+N?
I mean abr here, no idea who hea currently voting now, but when it happened he used the nonsense reasoning to vote me over abr
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Abd after several of my hallmark actions this game everyone came out to claim how obvious town i was for it. Where are you people now i wonder?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is like Titus levels of not making sense. I was clearly asking about A+N not ABR.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh and ceasar, please look back at when titus was still playing and a lot of people wanted to bandwagon you. I disagreed with it, even thogh if i was scum removing your pressure from me would make life easier dont you think? Why would i be so vocal about opposing that of im scum? Why would i limit my lynch options so drastically while going with the stream and laying low is so much easier?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and thats another thing. I really feel like ABR only makes sense as a DEO buddy since Titus had this crazy thing that I was defending ABR by pushing someone else? She tried like fuck to pin me as an ABR buddy.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6195, Nero Cain wrote:This is like Titus levels of not making sense. I was clearly asking about A+N not ABR.
Abr needs a counter wagon was my point. A&N doesbt offer that.

At any rate I'll stop interfering, continue your questioning
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6096, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6095, Vecna wrote:
In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5950, Vecna wrote:Ive provided plenty of material this game for your read to be based on other stuff that isnt gu
yes you have but that doesn't make my reason that I had a gut scum read on you and then you tried to laugh it off (and I think thats a scummy reaction) any less valid. Also your self vote is just scum
ATE
. Like if you were really concerned with sheep voting and junk you'd be wary as hell of the Cesar and ABR wagons.
The opposition to the abr wagon is rather telling actually.
Who is the scum not bussing ABR and who are the town misreading him?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”