(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:27 am

Post by All In »

In post 366, Gorkington wrote:
In post 364, All In wrote:Is there anyone you think might not be scum?
she said four slots she thought could have scum and said the others are varying degrees of townread. not sure where youre getting the idea shes waffling on anything in particular.
I just read it as not committing to any reads. I haven't played with Rach for years, so I don't know how she usually plays. I only remember playing with Rach on my really old account that retired about 2 years ago.
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:28 am

Post by All In »

In post 380, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I got the call

I'm getting a kidney transplant tomorrow

So... VLA for 3-4 days I guess?

Wear condoms and don't catch STDs while I'm gone
Good luck and congrats! Hope to see you back soon!
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

MoI - And still, you're not elaborating. This is all spin, and it's getting to the point where I can't even maintain positivist anymore. Instead of getting to the issue, MoI is continuing this demonizing of me.

And now that the game is over, I can point you all to something important.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1450 - You might want to read the next couple of pages. Here are some important posts where I've really let her have it, because she was incredibly useless that game:
In post 1459, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not going to vote Snarky although I want to.

Although I'm going to ask the mod to forcibly replace Snarky, or ask Snarky to replace out.

This level of non-committal is ridiculous.
In post 1462, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1456, SnarkySnowman wrote:Also it's the weekend I have time again!
This game has gone on since October 15th. 48 days have passed since the beginning of this game. You have 29 posts so far. This means that you make approximately 1.65 posts a day. And if you go through your ISO, they have no substance.
In post 1501, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1496, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 1495, KuroiXHF wrote:Why is snarky only becoming useful when it doesn't really matter?
That's pretty unfair to say tbh
No. It's totally fair. You've said more and brought more to this game in those posts than you have more than you have the rest of the game, with enough room left over to add in your total contribution to other completed games.

Waiting until you've been lynched to do this makes me feel that you're trolling, and so - even if it's likely to end in no action - I will report you. Furthermore, if I find you signing up in any games I'm in or find you in any games I want to sign up for, I will activate WOTC in order to remove you.

You are an empty slot. You are a waste of space in Mafia games and thus, you are inherently a liability regardless of which side you or I am on.
In post 1509, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1502, Firebringer wrote:Harsh words spoken with such honesty.
There are many times I will butter my words. This is not one of those times. The timing of his useful posts being put up RIGHT AFTER his death is evidence of him being a troll as opposed to what I thought he was before, a poor player.

I can tolerate players who don't know how to play the game and wish to get better - even if perhaps their progress is slower than I'd like.

I don't tolerate trolls.
Yeah, this must obviously me just trying to play some scum theater.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

For a moment I thought your post was gonna be useful.
Can we get a different replacement for nn30? :(
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Gorkington »

???
that was kuroi, not jaqen?
trash
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4, ThinkBig wrote:This game is going to be good.

Get kinky wit-it: RachMarie

Shall we get kinky?
In post 45, ThinkBig wrote:I can go for dry.
In post 34, ThinkBig wrote:Mmmm....turkey baster.
In post 54, ThinkBig wrote:Agreed.

I wonder if it is best to out your kinks/off-limits now and lynch from there.
[youtube]v=_gQFB_Utuf0[/youtube]

In post 156, RachMarie wrote:well shoot sorry about that DGB I was looking forward to using my whip on you.

Well then start begging Snarky

(cracks her whip hard on his ass) then slides it down his thigh. I want to hear you beg.

Rummages around in her trunk for some silk ropes. mini skirt slides up showing the curves and the slip of black lace on the panties.
In post 158, nn30 wrote:
In post 132, podoboq wrote:
In post 131, shos wrote:but couldn't there also be some night actions that can eliminate scum, and as such make it possible.?
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:Scum will name a player to be killed, and the night phase will be resolved immediately. Dawn will begin.
Seems like everyone is essentially vanilla, but with different sets of kinks / turn-offs. I doubt anyone has any night actions.
Unless the existence of night actions is secret, the only thing that will happen at night is scum killing someone.
A man thinks scum aren't like to miss this game being nightless.
In post 170, Gorkington wrote:can you talk at me about why fresh/thinkbig partners doesnt seem likely to you?
This is just so!
In post 171, RachMarie wrote:no read on me pod?

Smacks you with my whip
A is hoping Lady Rach may unleash her freak on him before reading this.
In post 178, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:Each new day, the Orgy starts anew. Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic, although only the first player involved in a Get Kinky request will count for the Off-Limits check. IE Player A and B are lovers, and Player C requests to Get Kinky with Player B. Even if Player A isn't compatible with Player C, this would still work.

Each day phase will start with an odd-number of players. If at any time this cannot be accomplished, the Town will win.
Let’s address the second part first. Given the game starts with an odd number of players as long as we don’t lose multiple players to “not getting Kinky” in a phrase any permanent Lovers Sets of 2 are basically immune to Nightkill. If you have any questions as to why please ask but the upshots of this are as follows –

1. If the day begins on Odds numbers anyone choosing to try to expand a Lovers group of 2 will be treated as claiming scum.

This is bolded because it is of paramount importance everyone sees it and any “Oh, I didn’t know” posting is to be summarily ignored.

Anyone who objects needs to pipe up right away.
A man is in disagreement and is liking an immediate explanation. For instance, the day is starting with 9 left in the game. 3 3somes are making it impossible for scum to kill once everyone is partnered 9-3= 6 = we win because the day next is beginning with an even number.

A man is reading more later. He must needs go fill the new slots in the pokedex.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not sure how much I like these role playing accounts.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 429, Gorkington wrote:???
that was kuroi, not jaqen?
A man is thinking those are two separate thoughts. One is that ones snark for meta the other being that ones pact to gouge out his own eyes before playing again with a faceless man.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 431, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not sure how much I like these role playing accounts.
Then allow Jaqen to put this ones mind to rest that he should know it is not his leave a man needs to play as he will.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

@TPTG: Can we WOTC a replacement? Is that a thing?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

A man makes a snowman very happy with his posting.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:36 am

Post by shos »

no longer VLA

Alright guys. Time to gtf
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 427, KuroiXHF wrote:MoI - And still, you're not elaborating. This is all spin, and it's getting to the point where I can't even maintain positivist anymore. Instead of getting to the issue, MoI is continuing this demonizing of me.
Bullshit. I’m calling you out on this attempt to spin. Here is the quote of my latest issue with you …
In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Not buying this in the least. Anyone who has played any amount of games with Snarky knows that he’s “Neutral Useless” as any alignment. The fact that you are seem to be scum-reading him for every action he is taking is suspect and looks like you’ve found that “safe” scum read to pressure.

Yet another specific reason I think you are scum. Pointed this out since you apparently need signposts from your earlier “It’s too general” posting.
How is that vague and not clearly indicating what I found about your post scummy? It isn’t. The fact that you continue to attempt to play the “wounded party” as if all I’m doing is saying “Lulz, Kuroi is obv-scum lynch lynch lynch” when that is clearly not the case.

As to the rest of about how you dislike trolls – your like or dislike of SnarkySnowman and his playstyle is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that you are scum reading him for more or less every post he makes. Clearly you have enough experience with him to know that his general play here is not alignment indicative. Hiding behind your dislike does not remove the fact that your read doesn’t look honest to me.

--
In post 430, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man thinks scum aren't like to miss this game being nightless.
Are you trying to say that your slot is Town because NN “missed” that the game was Nightless?

I really dislike on the face as it looks like an effort to put content out into the game but really is more busywork. For example – disagreeing with my comment from Post 178 is pointless given that issue was hashed over 10 pages ago.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1, God of Power Outlets wrote:
In the Commune

SnarkySnowman
podoboq
shos
Fresh
ThinkBig
KuroiXHF
dramonic
DrippingGoofball
RachMarie
Gorkington
All In
MagnaofIllusion
Jaqen Hghar

In the Trousers of the Three-Pronged Trouser God
A man isn't aware of the one he is replacing, just that he IS replacing. a man is reading through flagging comments- both those he finds more likely to come from town and those more likely from scum whilst giving his take on those posts as he moves along. So yes, apparently a man did comment on his slot's former resident, and his point stands. Only after posting is a man cognitive of this due to Dramonic's loving welcome to a man.

For one whose record this game is one full of directing players on what they can and can't do, jumping on popular targets, and taking a shotgun approach to finding his own targets- MaG is certainly ballsy to try to paint a man in an ill light. Especially without simply asking what this on is on about first.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Gorkington »

he asked you a question.
i dont understand how thats painting you in an ill light at all.

the followup does paint you in an ill light.
and you didnt respond to it.
trash
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm gonna start posting exclusively in french.
I'm a hoot
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Fresh »

I've decided that we have more to learn if I choose Rach since 3 have already failed.

Also, in my opinion those of us who haven't used their option yet should consider doing so or at least discussing it. There's been dead zones in this game through the whole week I think once close to almost half a day without a post.

Get Kinky Wit-it: RachMarie
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 205, Gorkington wrote:i dont even understand how magna hasnt mentioned thinkbig once when hes literally scumclaiming with every post. >.>
hmm...

In post 239, Gorkington wrote:
In post 233, Fresh wrote:Oh and I'm not a lurker. I just don't post pages each day like some players on this site. Lol
youre supposed to make a big deal about how much of a big deal i made about you and thinkbig.
what gives.
Then that one is probably town

In post 379, KuroiXHF wrote:Those I town read (or at least null read):
podoboq
shos
Fresh
KuroiXHF
dramonic
RachMarie
Gorkington
All In
nn30

Probably too many, but they'll sort themselves out later.
And this one just flashed his junk at Snowman looking for a little frostbite...
In post 380, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I got the call

I'm getting a kidney transplant tomorrow

So... VLA for 3-4 days I guess?

Wear condoms and don't catch STDs while I'm gone

Woo! My friend got one and then had a candy bar for the first time in his life as his type 1 diabetes was completely cured. I wish you the best of luck!
In post 439, Gorkington wrote:he asked you a question.
i dont understand how thats painting you in an ill light at all.

the followup does paint you in an ill light.
and you didnt respond to it.
A man responded
In post 424, Fresh wrote:A man must catch up and tell me what he thinks!
A man wonders if a three way is possible today? Also, no sleep would be lost if Kuroi and/or ThinkBig were stuck out today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Sil vous plait? Je suis d'accord avec ça!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Pretty sure the mod will punish you for that one Dram.

That being said.

Je parle en Francais un petite peu.

It has been a number of years however since I took French in school.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I think I have enough info now, if Fresh does not succeed with me, I will pick someone myself.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 443, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Sil vous plait? Je suis d'accord avec ça!
Si ça peut te faire cesser d'écrire à la troisième personne...
I'm a hoot
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Fresh »

@Jaqen, if you didn't see it catching up, you replaced nn30.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 330, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:Let me know which game you come up with.
Oh I've already looked at it. Enough parallels that I don't feel I'm off-base.

Were you hoping for a formal meta case to attempt that you think you can rebut? Sorry bout your luck there. Your play this game is directly scummy.

I do enjoy that you pretend I'm twisting everyone's arms in a game where there is no direct way to remove a player ...
You still haven't come up with the game. This is the biggest part of my issue with you. I've asked you to come up with a game, more than once. Over and over again and instead of giving me a simple answer, you're dancing around with me.

I didn't come here to dance, MoI. I came here to fuck.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh and Mod, general V/LA stuff. Please check out my sig for more info. I'll be back Monday.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”