Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yume, how about you read into the situation?

We cannot hammer culted today since it gives us less space to work with tomorrow if were wrong (and might put us in auto-loss if theres a scum faction with 2 members still alive.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Yume »

Well, hammering me also gives you less space to work with if you are wrong.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yume, how about you unvote and let me vote culted first then? Because im not gonna get killed by hammering him.

Then you can hammer culted and the problem is sorted straight away with both of you dying.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Yume »

So whoever hammers culted dies?
Show

Mah best game

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

yes
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Yume »

UNVOTE: culted
Show

Mah best game

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Culted
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

Take it away
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Yume »

VOTE: culted
Show

Mah best game

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

Notice that if the effect doesnt happen, but culted does flip scum, take out ssbm6 tomorrow for lying

@creature/RM
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

And now we patiently sit and wait to see whether this game is flavour-based or complete random chaos
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate this destroys all knightmares in game.

NO MORE FOREIGN SUPPRESION.

FREE JAPAN
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C.: False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self.

Vote Count 7.7 - Lynch
culted (4): randomidget, BTD6_maker, Vecna, Yume
[Lynch!]

Yume (1): culted

Not Voting (1): Creature

With 6 players alive, 4 votes were enough for the lynch.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

And there was chaos ...

"We humans; No matter how much power we consume. No matter if we're the king or a simple pawn in this chessboard; We are weak. The power is not something we can take. Its not something we can gift. No matter if you can stop the time or if you can't ever age. No matter if you can transfer your soul or read minds. It doesn't matter if you can rewrite other memories or if you can force others to do what you want.

We - all of us - at the end ...

We want love

We search for happiness.

And that's not something you can get by force. We humans - we won't ever be free till we find the truth about us. Emotions are detructive. They can turn a world upside down. They can fight with the most unholy powers in this universe - they can re-define us.

So take a step back and look at what you achieved ...

Now, as we stand at the edge of this mad world, all we can see is pure destruction. "Freedom" doesn't belong to the nations. It's what defines humanity itself.

Are we human after all?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Is that the knight of one?" a girl was pointing to a distant object in the sky.

"Oh yes! That's Bismark's knightmare. He must be getting ready for the final act!" Gino answered.

"But ... that's falling!" The girl shouted.

ِThe knightmare was speeding toward earth. A column of black smoke could be seen behind the falling knightmare ...

culted , Bismarck Waldstein aligned with "Freedom" Faction was lynched Day 7.

Spoiler: Role Pm
Bismarck Waldstein

Faction : Freedom , Nation : Britain

Knight Of One [Active] : You are the knight of one. You must make a list of 2 players in game while your confirming your role pm . They will be ranked as Knights 2 and 4. If their not already Nobel they will get that passive. All you three will be participated in a neighbourhood of (Knights of round).

Nobel [passive] : As a Knight of Britannia , you are one of the people in game , others can be loyal to.

The kings guard [Passive] : You will watch the person your loyal to.

He starts the game with this Geass power :
Future [Active Geass] : If you guess someone else's target , You may decide a new one for them or block them totally (you must assume your guessing correctly and give me your decision for that action anyway, I won't give you the result of this guess). If you guess someone else character name you will get mod confirmation from me if they have a Geass power or not. You can't guess both for the same person in one night and you will be considered targeting them anyway.

Win condition : You win when all treats to the free world are eliminated or nothing can stop this. (Town)
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in .

Alexander was destroyed.

Yume, Unkown aligned with Unkown was burnt to death in Alexander Flames in Day 7.

An unknown Knight mare was destroyed.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Game Over!

"Freedom" won!

Congratulations to the town survivors Vecna (c.c.), BTD6_Maker (Lloyd Asplund), Creature (Jeremiah Gottwald) and randomidget (Villetta Nu).

And all the deceased town: malpascp, davesaz, Reasonably Rational, Aristophanes, ThinkBig, ssbm_Kyouko, Not Chara, DiamondSentinel, Alisae, culted and PainBringer

And to Leonshade, who that his forcereplace was a lie and it was just a bastard element of game. He won as the town he was <3

Game starting Role-Set:

Spoiler: keyXrb
Lelouch Lamperouge

Faction : Zero , Nation : Britain

Kings Strategy [active] : If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow! Order another player to visit some one else. Whatever they were doing, they will do on the one you decided for them.

Nobel [passive] : As a prince of Britannia , you are one of the people in game , others can be loyal to.

Wisdom [active] : Once each night you might ask me what will be your Geass impact before submitting it. This is not a normal Night action.

Control [Geass] : Order another player or the mod. You may not order the same person twice. the order can't exceed 3 words. They will be forced to play and behave as your ordering them for the rest of the game. This ability might effect wincon's and roles or any other thing that player will do (forexample enforcing a post restriction). Your ability won't grant new powers to your minions - They will be forced to do whatever they can with what they already have to perform what your asking them. Wording of your orders must be clear or they might apply unexpected effects. Remember I am the one who is deciding what will your "order" apply in game and I do have a veto on this. You can't force anyone to break any of the game rules or force me to destroy the game itself or breaking it somehow but anything else should be fine. Be aware that there night be multiple methods to remove a Geass effect but no person under effect of your geass is able to claim that.

he starts the game controlling Gawain:
Gawain [Knight mare] :
Bulletproof [Passive] : No kind of killing abilities will work on you while your inside your Knighmare.
King Flames [Active] : applying King Flames will make All kind of protections (passive or active /applied or owned) on your visitors Useless.
Gawain will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Win condition : You will win if all other factions which are not in peace with you are eliminated. (Third Party)
You can fake claim as :

Gino Weinberg

Nobel [passive] : As the Knight Three , you are one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

he starts the game controlling Tristan[Knight mare]

Town Win condition : You win when all treats to the free world are eliminated or nothing can stop this.
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in .

Spoiler: Crystalline Dagger
Marianne vi Britannia

Faction : Purity , Nation : Britain

Nobel [passive] : As the queen of Britannia , you are one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

Factional Kill [Active] : You and the Purity faction has a factional kill to perform each night. You can do this as well.

Factional Chat [Passive] : You can chat with the rest of purity faction anytime in
here

She starts the game with this Geass power :
Disguise [Auto active Geass] : Once per game , If you die (lynch/kill ...) ; Your killer will take your place - and won't flip. You will take their complete role pm and abilities (Geass and Knightmares too) but not their win condition and faction. (Your flavor character will change to what they are)

You and your faction's fake claims are provided in your factional private topic.

Win condition : You will win when your faction controls the majority or nothing can stop this. (Mafia)

Spoiler: Yume
Charles zi Britannia

Faction : Purity , Nation : Britain

Diplomacy [auto active] : When your faction plus another scum faction can be a majority you will automatically propose a joined win request to them and win the game together.

Charisma [passive] : No Geass will effect you.

God Strength [passive] : Your immanent to death twice in this game.

Nobel [passive] : As the King of Britannia , you are one of the people in game that others can be loyal to.

Factional Kill [Active] : You and the Purity faction has a factional kill to perform each night. You can do this as well.

Factional Chat [Passive] : You can chat with the rest of purity faction anytime in
here

Memory [Geass] : Once per game remove someone from a slot. They will be replaced out - the replaced in will have the same role and alignment - but without any memory of that or any other things their predecessor knew. This process won't be publicly announced and will be simply referred to as a force replace. The person with no memory won't know that if the last person in their slot knew anything about the role or not.

You and your faction's fake claims are provided in your factional private topic.

Win condition : You will win when your faction controls the majority or nothing can stop this. (Mafia)

Spoiler: McMenno
V.V

Faction : Freedom , Nation : Unkown

Rage [active] : Force someone to do the factional kill instead of you.

Immortality [passive] : You can't die during night phases.

here

Geass Contractor : Once during this game you may make a contract with another player. They will receive a list of all the Geass actions that has been done to them (not the names of the casters) and all the current Geass effect will be removed from them. If the player has a Geass power he will loose it. To binding a contract is to use Geass itself.

You know "C.C" Is in game and has the same geass contractor ability.

Spoiler: Alisae
Suzaku Kururugi

Faction : Freedom , Nation : Japan

Rook's Strength [active] : Choose another player. If someone tries to kill them you will kill their killers.

Ambitious [passive] : No one may redirect or stop your actions.

He starts the game controlling Lancelot:
Lancelot [Knight mare] :
Knight of Zero [Passive] : Whoever targets you with a Knighmare will loose his/her Knightmare.
The Swords of Justice [Active] : Charge on a player. If no one else is trying to kill them they will die.
Lancelot will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Win condition : You win when all treats to the free world are eliminated or nothing can stop this. (Town)

Spoiler: Vecna
C.C

Queen's Wisdom [active] : Check someones role , You will receive all the active / passive powers they currently have (not their possible Knightmares or Geass) .(If their inside a Knightmare you will see the active / passive powers of their Knightmare).

Mask of zero [active] : once during the game you may ask me to confirm you as Zero , The voice of Justice and freedom and the leader of Black knights.

Heal [passive] : You will heal the person your loyal to from one night kill each night.

She starts the game with this Geass power :
Love [Geass] : Once during the game make another player your lover. If you die they will suicide. Its not applied vise versa.

Geass Contractor : once during this game you may make a contract with another player. They will receive a list of all the Geass actions that has been done to them (not the names of the casters) and all the current Geass effect will be removed from them. If the player has a Geass power he will loose it. To binding a contract is to use Geass itself.

Spoiler: KainTepes
Mao

Freak [passive] : If anyone investigates your faction they will receive a not "Freedom" result. If someone role cop you they won't see This passive in your role pm.

Mind [Geass] : Once during the game you may cast this that will let you to hear all the private posts and massages of your target without any names (player/flavor) or ability names (Kill , protect , heal , ...) for the whole next cycle (day+night).

Spoiler: malpascp
Kallen Stadtfeld

Rebel [passive] : Your not allowed to announce loyalty to another player , cause you know , you can't stand anyone >.>

Bishop's hostility [passive] : Nothing can stop you from putting yourself in the center of danger. because of this no one can protect you. This will apply even if your inside a Knightmare.

She starts the game controlling MK II:
Guren Mk-II [Knight mare] :
Raged [Passive] : No ability can block or redirect you.
Hand of power [Active] : Destroy any Knightmares your target have. If they will self destruct and their wearing it that night kill the owner of the Knightmare as well.
MK-II will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Spoiler: davesaz
Euphemia Li Britannia

Peace Keeper [Active] : Calm a player down. They won't do any killing abilities (if their performing any in that phase).

Loved [passive] : They love you. Your DA BEST. you need 1 more vote for getting lynched in any days which is not mylo/lylo.

Nobel [passive] : As a princess of Britannia , she is one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

Knight of Euphemia [Active] : Once during the game you may choose one of the loyal people to you as a knight of the realm. They will get the following Knightmare as a gift to your knight and will receive a message that they are entitled as knight of Euphemia.
Percival [Knightmare] :
Guardian [Active] : take another player inside your knight mare when I'm putting people in Knightmares! All the casted actions on you will be duplicated on them and they will be considered commuted from their own slot.

Spoiler: Not Chara
Nunnally Lamperouge

Nobel [passive] : As a princess of Britannia , she is one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

Knight of Nunnally [Active] : Once during the game you may choose one of the loyal people to you as a knight of the realm. They will get the following knightmare as a gift to be your knight and will receive a message that they are entitled as knight of Nunnally.
Galahad [Knightmare] :
Blessed Shield [Passive] : You will survive the first two kill attempt on you

Cripple [Geass effected passive] : You can't see , you can't walk , you can't fight back. You have no vote to put while this restriction is on you.

Spoiler: Reasonably Rational
Cornelia Li Britannia

Knight of Cornelia [Active] : Once during the game you may choose one of the loyal people to you as a knight of the realm. They will get the following Knightmare as a gift to be your knight and will receive a message that they are entitled as knight of Cornelia.
Gloucester [Knightmare] :
For The Princess! [Passive] : if any one targets the person your loyal to with knight mares , you will be targeted instead.

She starts the game controlling Cornelia's Gloucester :
Cornelia's Gloucester [Knight mare] :
Raged [Passive] : No ability can block or redirect you.
Heavenly Spear [Active] : Get your targets nation.
Cornelia's Gloucester will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Spoiler: Creature
Jeremiah Gottwald

Endless Loyalty [Active] : You may change the person your loyal to as much as you want.

Geass Remover [Passive] : Geass Remover is Anti Geass. It will protect you from all Geass powers in game. This effect will remain even if you get inside a Knightmare

For Marianne [passive] : You will apply your Anti Geass power to whoever your loyal to as well. This will stop any Geass power they have , clear all the currently active Geass effects on them if possible and stop all Geass powers someone else is trying to apply to them as long as your loyal to them.

Spoiler: randomidget
Villetta Nu

Discipline [Active] : You will track the person your loyal to.

Spy [Passive] : **This passives effect is unknown.**

Spoiler: BTD6_Maker
Lloyd Asplund

Knightmare Producer [Active] : Three times during this game you may produce a Knightmare and gift it to the person your loyal to. The functionally of these Knightmares will be revealed to you after making them (and gifting them respectfully). Each of these Knightmares will be stronger and deadlier by all means. Be aware that if you give them to wrong hands a massive disaster might occur. The nobles may gift this to their loyal followers.

Creative [Passive] : The person your loyal to won't loose their possible knight mare in any fight. In other words your making their knightmare's bulletproof.

Spoiler: DiamondSentinal
Rakshata Chawla

Faction : Freedom , Nation : India

Knightmare Upgrader [Active] : Upgrade your targets Knightmare only if their not using them during that night. You won't be notified of the result of this action.

Brilliance [Passive] : The person your loyal to can use their normal abilities even if their inside a Knightmare.

Spoiler: PainBringer
Milly Ashford

Meow ! [Active] : LET THE FUN BEGAN. This day usable one shot ability will start a hidden effect in the game. No one knows what will happen yet. Lets surprise them all shall we?

Spoiler: Aristophanes
Rolo Lamperouge

Assassin [Active] : Eliminate the person your loyal to.

Time [Active Geass] : If you use your Geass, your actions will be the first action getting resolved during each night phase (in geass section -means after everyone put on their knightmares) ; No one shall see you doing any actions. No one will be able to night kill you that night . Your geass posses even if your inside a Knightmare.

Spoiler: culted
Bismarck Waldstein

Knight Of One [Active] : You are the knight of one. You must make a list of 2 players in game while your confirming your role pm . They will be ranked as Knights 2 and 4. If their not already Nobel they will get that passive. All you three will be participated in a neighbourhood of (Knights of round).

Nobel [passive] : As a Knight of Britannia , you are one of the people in game , others can be loyal to.

The kings guard [Passive] : You will watch the person your loyal to.

Future [Active Geass] : If you guess someone else's target , You may decide a new one for them or block them totally (you must assume your guessing correctly and give me your decision for that action anyway, I won't give you the result of this guess). If you guess someone else character name you will get mod confirmation from me if they have a Geass power or not. You can't guess both for the same person in one night and you will be considered targeting them anyway.

Spoiler: ThinkBig/Leonshade
Kyoshiro Tohdoh

Britain's down [Passive] : If the one your voting's nation is Britain your votes will be considered double. This ability is disabled in lylo / mylo.

He starts the game controlling Zangetsu :
Zangetsu [Knight mare] :
Heroic Strike [Active] : Make enough damage to someone and make them enough tired , so they can't make any actions during next cycle (day + night). This will be considered like a normal blocking action.
Zangetsu will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Spoiler: ssbm_kyouko
Shinichiro Tamaki

Hot-Headed [Passive] : If you or the person your loyal to gets targeted by any scums , you will be notified at the start of next day.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mod PT
Dead PT

You can see a lit of all night actions and stuff in there. Will post the rest of relevant info and open the topics in next 24 hours - if there are no objections.

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:04 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Good game all.

For the record, I didn't know my role or alignment when I replaced in.

Why did the scum team decide to kill me?
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Yay. Nice try Yume, I was seriously hoping you'd pull it off.

Vecna, your play day before yesterday, when you started taking control was great, but you went down hill from there and got lucky. Made a lot of assumptions that should have screwed you over, and could have quite easily. Don't let the results bias blind you to the fact that you almost threw the game away by going too deep into the flavor.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Yume »

This was my safest bet to survive, I counted on my 2nd shot to save me, so I wasn't playing against wincon. Just wanted to make this clear. I got beaten by mechanics.

@TB I wanted to frame culted
Show

Mah best game

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 4194, Yume wrote:This was my safest bet to survive, I counted on my 2nd shot to save me, so I wasn't playing against wincon. Just wanted to make this clear. I got beaten by mechanics.

Understand. It seems to have worked as culted got lynched. Though you missed out on an easy mislynch
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Ya, you were pretty screwed yume. Town needed to misplay and let someone else who wasn't the other prime suspect hammer, and that wasn't gonna happen.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4195, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 4194, Yume wrote:This was my safest bet to survive, I counted on my 2nd shot to save me, so I wasn't playing against wincon. Just wanted to make this clear. I got beaten by mechanics.

Understand. It seems to have worked as culted got lynched. Though you missed out on an easy mislynch
Yeah, I think just shooting Vecna would have probably been optimal, but it was a little risky. Vecna kill frames thinkbig, and maybe let's you get into Mylo with culted suspicion still out there, and no town leader alive.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »