Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What if someone breaks a law that they didn't know about?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

also if i wanted to i could probably start up a narrative about how you didnt want the slaves to escape in pre-cw america and then make you out as a giant racist from that

im not trying to blackmail you with this, id never try to spin a narrative from that as i know it's you just being young and stupid but you have to be careful with what you say

PEDIT: yes you have you friccin taco you literally stated you were god

you literally think you're a god

you're officially the most pretentious human being probably ever
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't want the slaves to escape in pre-cw America precisely because I am not a racist. I care about the well-being of the slaves, and I don't want to see them descend into criminal behavior. It's for their own good, really.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

Show me where I claimed or stated that I am God?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2225, Not_Mafia wrote:What if someone breaks a law that they didn't know about?
Ignorance is not a defense.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2227, Accountant wrote:I care about the well-being of the slaves, and I don't want to see them descend into criminal behavior. It's for their own good, really.
Are you aware of how slaves were treated?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2222, Sesq wrote:also gotta call you on this shaziro accountants never thrown a temper tantrum

but their ideology is fucking stupid
Actually:
In post 1421, Accountant wrote:
In post 1418, Shaziro wrote:No, you're a hypocrite just like every other human on this planet. It is a part of human nature, we can't break free of it. Doesn't mean we should give in to it and not at least try to fight it to be as un-hypocritical as possible. This is one of the problems with your absolutism, the fact that you can't understand this.
Are you really this disgusting? If you aren't even willing to show me the basic courtesy of acknowledging that I'm not about to betray or turn my back on the ideals I've been fighting for in this entire thread, then you're essentially implying that I'm a troll who doesn't really hold firm convictions in their beliefs and will hypocritically not follow them as soon as they get a chance. In that case, you shouldn't be talking in this thread at all. I recommend you leave immediately and never come back.
In post 1424, Accountant wrote:I'm no longer interested in talking to someone about my beliefs when they think that I'm a hypocrite who will betray those beliefs. I haven't put you on foe, since you still talk in the political threads, but I'm not going to talk to you here, so unless you want to turn this into a chat thread with another user of this thread - in which case I'll report you for being off-topic in your posting - I'll simply ignore you.
They have. And it was pretty funny.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1991, Accountant wrote:It's true that I said "I am actually God"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2228, Accountant wrote:Show me where I claimed or stated that I am God?
Accountant (05:35)
But let me tell you a secret
I am actually God
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1968, Shaziro wrote:Accountant (05:35)
I am actually God
In post 2040, Accountant wrote:What nonsense. I don't want people knowing that I'm God because they might think I'm crazy - that's true. It's also true that I said that I determined what was right and wrong, therefore I am God. But in no way does that equate to me claiming that I am God.
In post 2040, Accountant wrote:knowing that I'm God
In post 2040, Accountant wrote:It's also true that I said that I determined what was right and wrong, therefore I am God.
Look at all the times you claim you're God. Or would you prefer I say you "say you're God" rather than "claim"?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 2233, Not_Mafia wrote:
I am actually God
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Not_Mafia, you beat me to it, but I appreciate you for it. That and your sick Admiral Bobbery avatar.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

Those are not instances of me claiming, stating or saying that I'm God. It's true that I'm God, but please don't confuse that with me claiming that I'm God. It would be arrogant and, like Sesq says, perhaps pretentious of me to do so.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2230, Not_Mafia wrote:Are you aware of how slaves were treated?
Yes. No amount of bad treatment can be as bad as being a lawbreaker.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2237, Accountant wrote:It's true that I'm God, but please don't confuse that with me claiming that I'm God.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"It's true that I'm God, but don't confuse that with me claiming I'm God" Accountant do you even know what claim -means-? You are literally claiming that you are God. You don't get to decide that the rules are different for you. S'part of the whole "not actually God" thing.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

Which part confuses you?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. You cannot make a claim, and then claim that the original claim isn't a claim. Meanwhile, thank you for the NCQ Thread fodder and signature fodder.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2240, Shaziro wrote:"It's true that I'm God, but don't confuse that with me claiming I'm God" Accountant do you even know what claim -means-? You are literally claiming that you are God. You don't get to decide that the rules are different for you. S'part of the whole "not actually God" thing.
You have provided absolutely no reasoning to prove that me saying "I am God" equals me claiming/saying/stating/whatever that I'm God. You're just saying baldly "you are literally claiming that you are God" and jumping straight to the conclusion. You tell me I can't decide that the rules are different for me, but you haven't even explained how the rules prove that I just said I was God.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What is "It's true that I'm God" claiming?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2242, Shaziro wrote:You cannot make a claim, and then claim that the original claim isn't a claim.
There was no original claim. No claim was made. I don't see anything showing that there was a claim in the first place.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2244, Not_Mafia wrote:What is "It's true that I'm God" claiming?
It's claiming that I'm God.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 2246, Accountant wrote:
HOLY SHIT
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2237, Accountant wrote:It's true that I'm God, but please don't confuse that with me claiming that I'm God.
In post 2246, Accountant wrote:
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Shaziro »

The best I can divine from this is that Accountant is waiting for somebody to say "It's self evident you lunatic" so they can go "OH SO THINGS ARE SELF EVIDENT, SO ARE MY IDEAS, HAH". Despite the fact that while yes, some things can be self evident, Accountant's garbage ideas aren't.

Return to “General Discussion”