LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:32 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 128, Music and Mail wrote:VOTE: LQ

Creature I will lynch you if you keep this up.
Talks about Creature and not LQ and yet votes LQ. I can see no logical reason to do this besides trying to confuse people.

Literally NO reason given for the vote
In post 131, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 128, Music and Mail wrote:VOTE: LQ

Creature I will lynch you if you keep this up.
LOL. No, really. This is pretty shitty play.

As far as you comment on Creature... WTF? I have no idea what your beef with Creature is, but it looks like shit from my end.
Here I fall for that simple ploy making a point of the adacity of M&M to vote me for literally no reason given.
In post 132, LicketyQuickety wrote:I mean... piggybacking on momos shitty reasons for Scum reading me? makes me want to blurt out in laughter honestly.
Here, I did pick up however that it was a piggy back off the charismatic newbs push on me and so I can only assume since no reason is given that they agree with the reasons given for Scum reading me which is LOL.
In post 133, Music and Mail wrote:LQ you are really obvious scum.
I don't understand the point of this post coming from a logical standpoint know:
  1. I am Town
  2. What is stated is that I am an easy Scum read so that would largely negate having to give a pressure vote for me to find my alignment and
  3. Still doesn't answer the question for why they are voting for me.
Looks to be another post to distract.
In post 135, Music and Mail wrote:Actually I just spent a while metaing you and a whole bunch of things that are scumtells for normal people are either NAI or towntells for you. We're good for now.

VOTE: Creature
Here, we see M&M vote for Creature without giving any reason and then saying they spent some time meta diving me and made up their mind that I am Town. The problem with this is this: spending an hour to meta dive me to get a good feel for how I operate as Scum??? I mean, I may be a bad Scum player, but I have I think over 400 posts alone in my last Scum game. And its still not clear what games they looked at at this point. They just said they spent some time meta diving me and think I am Town because of that. Since when is meta alone a good reason for a read on someone?
In post 138, Music and Mail wrote:Mail has not posted in thread yet and she is the one who is better at signing consistently so if it's unsigned you can assume that it's me.
I actually for some reason mixed up LQ and EE when I was making a comparison to something EE did in Slavic 2 but then I realized that it wasn't.
LQ this game has been spastic and extremely posturey and usually that kind of stuff is scumtells but as far as I've read into his scum meta they're absent from his scum meta and he does it constantly as town.
So like it still comes across as insincere to me but given LQ's mislynch rate I suspect it comes across as insincere to everyone and I suggest he tones it down; but that's beside the point.
Town this game unless something happens to make me reevaluate.
Both Potsie AND RC were BOTH in Slavic 2... So was Titus, who as we all know at this point, RC has an odd relationship with. Also. I died N1 that game... How much info can you possibly get from one single day of one single game? Also IIRC, EE was actually a Hydra with Titus in it. I find it really weird that Potsie would mess that up considering that Potsie was Scum with Titus hydra that game if memory serves. So what exactly would Potsie be looking for in a game where I was Town, they were Scum and the person they mixed me up with was their own Scum buddy? Looks Sus af IMO.

Lets not forget that this post is supposed to make me feel all warm and squishy inside because "Oh, Potsie, you understand my oddness so well, you CAN'T be Scum here."
In post 141, Music and Mail wrote:Idk like LQ is really bland and neutral tone-y and kinda inanimate as scum. I read stuff like 'makes me want to blurt out in laughter' as over the top posturing but that doesn't seem as likely from this specific player as scum.
There's also a lot of 'scumhunting' stuff that I don't like, like calling Persivul out for 2 posts which makes no sense and the whole assuming newbness but it's not like, alignment indicative necessarily I guess?

-Music
Here we see Potsie really talking out of two sides of their mouth. They say I am not acting like my Scum self but the evidence provided is almost solely against me. Conclusion doesn't match the motive.
In post 145, Music and Mail wrote:I'm saying that you can't read me and may think you can but can't. Being able to correctly identify me as scum means nothing if you're always identifying me as scum.
There's a difference between being able to tell the difference and being able to label me scum every game and it's not hard to do the latter. Most people in general do the latter.
This is a thing I don't feel like dealing with right now and Postie townreads you so I probably can't sway her into trying to lynch you for annoying me so I'll just ignore you.

VOTE: Hawk
So you can't come to an understanding with your Hydra partner?

Again we see a completely naked vote with no reasoning attached at all. AND I am actually wondering if they did come to an understanding on Hawk??? That part is def not clear.
In post 151, Music and Mail wrote:pls don't make RC go into hulk mode it makes him bad at the game
In post 26, momo wrote:What I was trying to say is that you are trying to convince us to not lynch you just because you claim to be a vanilla townie. For all we know you could be lying.
Hi momo
Why did you say "vanilla townie" as opposed to "townie"? It feels awkward.

-- Mail
Blatant AtE.
In post 152, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 150, LicketyQuickety wrote:The reason Potsie has a good Scum game is because people like you and you come across as non-threatening.
Also lol @ literally everything about this sentence.

-- Mail
A simple discredit to my observation with yet again, no reason/observations given.
In post 154, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is this really a going to be a thing on page 7
You really do this to yourself if you can't generate a Town read, you know that right?
In post 156, Music and Mail wrote:Okay. Why are you scumreading us?

-- Mail
RC now sees its too risky not to ask why I think this so jumps the gun on asking themselves what the reasons are so as to not be able to have that used against them.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 169, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I will say this though, you seem more focused on proving people wrong than actually scum hunting.
I was thinking that about Lickety actually.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Music and Mail »

LQ you are really fucking bad please do town a favour and stop posting.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:38 am

In post 177, Music and Mail wrote:LQ you are really fucking bad please do town a favour and stop posting.
Ad hom fallacy.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Music and Mail »

That's not an argument. I didn't say you were wrong because you were a bad player. I said that you're a bad player because you're wrong.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:39 am

Pers, M&M, momo???

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Electra and Oreos
Sigh
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 am

In post 179, Music and Mail wrote:That's not an argument. I didn't say you were wrong because you were a bad player. I said that you're a bad player because you're wrong.
Semantics. You used the argument that I should stop posting because I am bad at the game. You literally provided NO argument.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 159, Music and Mail wrote:Is RC being an opportunistic follower consistent with anything you know about him?
I'm not sure how to respond to that wall other than to requote this question. Like, you have played with RC in other games. You should know that being cautious and backing off when under pressure is something he never does ever. If he had wanted to push a lynch on you he certainly wouldn't have waited for someone else to vote you first. Jfc LQ.

-- Mail
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Also not providing arguments and lack of transparency aren't even remotely scumtells so you can stop using that as a reason to tunnel us.

-- Mail
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:43 am

In post 183, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 159, Music and Mail wrote:Is RC being an opportunistic follower consistent with anything you know about him?
I'm not sure how to respond to that wall other than to requote this question. Like, you have played with RC in other games. You should know that being cautious and backing off when under pressure is something he never does ever. If he had wanted to push a lynch on you he certainly wouldn't have waited for someone else to vote you first. Jfc LQ.

-- Mail
Meta reads are mostly shit. Besides, its a lot easier to read someone based on what you know about their personality than what exactly they would do as Town or Scum. That is about all meta reads are good for according to me.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I said that you should stop posting because what you are currently doing is incredibly pro-scum on many different levels if you're scum.
If I were scum I can lynch you and walk away from that and you are a lynchbaity enough player to know that.

You are pushing the angle that I am scum because I did things that weak scum players would do but that have no scum motivation at my level. Stop.
Like why do I give a fuck about what your reasons are do you think that if there's not going to be 2-4 scum to hop on my wagon that anyone will take you seriously?
Meta reads are mostly shit. Besides, its a lot easier to read someone based on what you know about their personality than what exactly they would do as Town or Scum. That is about all meta reads are good for according to me.
Dear fucking lord should I lynch you for your shit case and your terrible posturing then?
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 185, LicketyQuickety wrote:its a lot easier to read someone based on what you know about their personality than what exactly they would do as Town or Scum. That is about all meta reads are good for according to me.
That's exactly my point though. This doesn't fit with RC's personality. At all. Which is why this isn't ever how he approaches the game.

-- Mail
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 170, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 169, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I will say this though, you seem more focused on proving people wrong than actually scum hunting.
What does this mean?

-- Mail
In post 171, Music and Mail wrote:I don't at all like how LUV is feigning casualness and making gif posts to try to downplay the fact that they're voting us when momentum is actually forming.
Their single point on us makes no sense whatsoever. We are literally the only slot in this game who has done any actual scumhunting in this game. We've told people voting us that they're being shit. That's standard.

LUV would have known that this would piss me off. They would have known that I would react negatively to all this. I don't think that this setup is coincidental nor that it's town motivated.
In post 173, Music and Mail wrote:Like unless LUV actively gets off on making the game less enjoyable for me I don't think that there is any reasonable chance that they are town this game.
Music seems more focused on trying to prove that the people who're scum reading him are wrong. Not only is it overly defensive, it's toxic. Everyone is scum until proven otherwise and the amount of self meta he's trying to sell like it matters is very concerning.

You have not been scum hunting Music. Mail has though. Also yeah I did know, I find provoking people an amazing scum hunting tool.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 am

In post 184, Music and Mail wrote:Also not providing arguments and lack of transparency aren't even remotely scumtells so you can stop using that as a reason to tunnel us.

-- Mail
Nope. On principle they ARE Scum tells because if you allow people to not have to provide arguments and not be transparent then we end up with people like RC who gets away with a ton of shit as Scum for that sole reason.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Except that RC scum only doesn't provide arguments some of the time as scum because I'm imitating my town meta. I have no issues producing cases as scum on anyone.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 175, LicketyQuickety wrote:

-- Mail
RC now sees its too risky not to ask why I think this so jumps the gun on asking themselves what the reasons are so as to not be able to have that used against them.
Btw is the implication here that we're telepathic and I jumped in to rescue RC after sensing his fear because if so that's mildly hilarious.

-- Mail
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 189, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 184, Music and Mail wrote:Also not providing arguments and lack of transparency aren't even remotely scumtells so you can stop using that as a reason to tunnel us.

-- Mail
Nope. On principle they ARE Scum tells because if you allow people to not have to provide arguments and not be transparent then we end up with people like RC who gets away with a ton of shit as Scum for that sole reason.
Right so it's NAI and you want to policy lynch him for it rather than trying to actually change that and work with us.

-- Mail
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:51 am

In post 186, Music and Mail wrote:I said that you should stop posting because what you are currently doing is incredibly pro-scum on many different levels if you're scum.
If I were scum I can lynch you and walk away from that and you are a lynchbaity enough player to know that.

You are pushing the angle that I am scum because I did things that weak scum players would do but that have no scum motivation at my level. Stop.
Like why do I give a fuck about what your reasons are do you think that if there's not going to be 2-4 scum to hop on my wagon that anyone will take you seriously?
Dear fucking lord should I lynch you for your shit case and your terrible posturing then?
No, you didn't say I should stop posting because what I am currently doing is incredibly pro-scum on so many levels if I am Scum. You said I should stop posting because I am bad.

I am not afraid of getting lynched so eat it.

Occam's Razor. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, its a duck.
Just calling it like I see it. I have never cared if people take me seriously, I just do me.

Go ahead and lynch me, you already said I was Town.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 172, Music and Mail wrote:We were on Hawk because I hated iso post #6. It's hugely IIOA as opposed to actual content and even in that IIOA it's a ton of waffling. It feels like the kind of post scum makes about scum, too: which is why I'm perfectly comfortable jumping over to LUV. Obviously it's early and either or none of them may be scum but I don't like the way this game is playing out.
Read pretty honest and insightful to me. He also was just clarifying something.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:52 am

In post 190, Music and Mail wrote:Except that RC scum only doesn't provide arguments some of the time as scum because I'm imitating my town meta. I have no issues producing cases as scum on anyone.
That does not give RC the excuse to not provide reasons then.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:53 am

In post 191, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 175, LicketyQuickety wrote:

-- Mail
Btw is the implication here that we're telepathic and I jumped in to rescue RC after sensing his fear because if so that's mildly hilarious.

-- Mail
Who says you have to be telepathic? You are talking on Skype right now.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 194, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 172, Music and Mail wrote:We were on Hawk because I hated iso post #6. It's hugely IIOA as opposed to actual content and even in that IIOA it's a ton of waffling. It feels like the kind of post scum makes about scum, too: which is why I'm perfectly comfortable jumping over to LUV. Obviously it's early and either or none of them may be scum but I don't like the way this game is playing out.
Read pretty honest and insightful to me. He also was just clarifying something.
Then why are you still voting us?

-- Mail
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 am

In post 192, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 189, LicketyQuickety wrote:

-- Mail
Right so it's NAI and you want to policy lynch him for it rather than trying to actually change that and work with us.

-- Mail
I am not the type to work "with" people. I am very much a lone wolf in that regard.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 196, LicketyQuickety wrote:Who says you have to be telepathic? You are talking on Skype right now.
RC: Postie help I think if I ask LQ why he's scumreading us I'll look like scum
Postie: Oh no I will ask instead

Yes this is a conversation that happened

-- Mail

Return to “Completed Open Games”