MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 171, TwoFace wrote:This all started because Matt didn't think it was a good idea to pressure key. I actually agree with Matt. The assumption magna made without any sort of questioning to me was a blantabt attempt to attack a player for something that on the surface may seem scummy to some, but in reality isn't at all. Typically scum make those attacks. Sometimes bad town players do also.
I am familiar enough with magna to know he's not a bad player.
First let me mention the bolded is a direct lie. We've never played in any common games before. And if his response to this is "I've read games" then he knows I'm not terrible and every part of his "you are bad" / "he is playing bad this game" is rhetoric garbage.

Of course he's clearly an alt so there is that ...

And further let me remind you he's talking about what is effectively a RVS vote in painting it as "scum attack" is pretty damn funny. As has previously been said - of course it was thin reasoning. Page 1 isn't going to have solid reasoning. Progressing the game as quickly as possible is Pro-Town.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:13 am

In post 174, TwoFace wrote:WAIT, Why isn't matt a scum read anymore?

You're still arguing his push was bad yet me and Lycan are your top scumnreads?

lol
I mean right on cue we get this ... do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 173, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What’s his Town motivation to try to pre-emptively derail a possible RVS wagon
I can't believe I have to actually answer this.

Rvs wagons are good to gather us info. If you rvs wagon a player who flails as either alignment, how will that gain us info? It doesn't. RVS wagon somebody who isn't a weak player and see how they respond.

He self hammered as town tracker for god sake.

I'd say your reaction to getting votes has actually told us more. 1. You ended up voting me for something that's not scummy or even AI. 2. You just admitted (by way of not scum reading matt anymore) that your push on him wasn't actually genuine.

So you really look like caught scum at this point.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 175, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Of course he's clearly an alt so there is that ...
You already know I'm an alt so calling my statement a lie looks like you trying to discredit me.

You can't call me a liar if you know there is a chance we've played under another account.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 174, TwoFace wrote:WAIT, Why isn't matt a scum read anymore?

You're still arguing his push was bad yet me and Lycan are your top scumnreads?

lol
I mean right on cue we get this ... do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
You pushed it like he was. You defended your push. I believed he was a legit scum read.

So yeah of course I'm going to call you out when you do something scummy like drop a scum read without explanation
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

Two Face and Magna seem very hot at each other, and it makes me distrustful of the whole wagon at this stage. Also, I mildly like Magna's answers. It's not brilliant, but at least there is a theory scum concept he is claiming to have been advancing.

VOTE: Gin

Let's randomly wild wagon a lurker and lynch that instead, it will be funny and won't lynch an active poster, so it's really a win-win.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

Wagon whoever you need but the day will end with a magna lynch. I will make sure of it
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:13 am

In post 177, TwoFace wrote:Rvs wagons are good to gather us info. If you rvs wagon a player who flails as either alignment, how will that gain us info? It doesn't. RVS wagon somebody who isn't a weak player and see how they respond.

Except he didn't flail as scum when I saw him wagonned (not in RVS but Day 1) so the whole crux of this argument is blow-up. Which if you were Town you should have understood when Keyen himself said he didn't flail anymore.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:27 am

Post by momo »

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Not as sure as TwoFace because I understand that it is page 8 but still want this lynch.

I type in red now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 182, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 177, TwoFace wrote:Rvs wagons are good to gather us info. If you rvs wagon a player who flails as either alignment, how will that gain us info? It doesn't. RVS wagon somebody who isn't a weak player and see how they respond.

Except he didn't flail as scum when I saw him wagonned (not in RVS but Day 1) so the whole crux of this argument is blow-up. Which if you were Town you should have understood when Keyen himself said he didn't flail anymore.
I always tell myself I'm not going to tunnel anymore but I always end up doing it...

The point is he wasn't a good target to push an rvs lynch on. That's what matt was saying. I actually agree with matt. You didn't obviously. That's fine. You are allowed to disagree but you took it a step further and tried to imply his statement was scummy. Correction. You flat out called him scum.

Now he's not even a scum read for you. Which is another bad progesssion.

That's where I'm at. You're either scum (most likely) or town who's not making much sense.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 am

Well that is L-1 let's see if Boon swoops in to hammer without a claim ...

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:@Grey You said you had godly scumhunting.
That's a ridiculous misrep.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:Why did you take a backseat in 61, create a lynchpool that was meaningless and tell us who you would lynch in it sans scumhunting?
It's d1.

If anybody has the answers on d1, it's because they're scum. :roll:
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well that is L-1 let's see if Boon swoops in to hammer without a claim ...
Nah... you don't have to worry about him.

VOTE: Magna

Since you knew a hammer was imminent, you had your chance to claim.

Toodles.
---
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:35 am

Where did everyone go? I would have thought TwoFace for certain would be swooping in to extol the praises of the hammer if he really was as solid on me as scum as he's claimed.

Or he isn't as gullible as Grey since that wasn't a hammer ...

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 189, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Or he isn't as gullible as Grey since that wasn't a hammer ...
Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
---
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:46 am

In post 190, -Grey- wrote:Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
Lol. momo replaced Cch who never posted ...

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

First of all this wagon got a lot more srs and I got what I wanted so.
UNVOTE:

In post 177, TwoFace wrote:
In post 173, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What’s his Town motivation to try to pre-emptively derail a possible RVS wagon
I can't believe I have to actually answer this.

Rvs wagons are good to gather us info. If you rvs wagon a player who flails as either alignment, how will that gain us info? It doesn't.
RVS wagon somebody who isn't a weak player
and see how they respond.

I'd say your reaction to getting votes has actually told us more. 1. You ended up voting me for something that's not scummy or even AI. 2. You just admitted (by way of not scum reading matt anymore) that your push on him wasn't actually genuine.

So you really look like caught scum at this point.
At the bolded wouldn't you rather do the opposite this doesn't make sense to me if you wagon a strong player per say they would know how to react to wagons like this as scum because they're a strong player so wagoning them wouldn't really do much I don't see your point here. I forgot who asked but my read on Magna is nulltown I've seen some points I disagree with (The Matt post wasn't that awful) but I also agree with a few aswell (Twoface's thoughts seem a bit jambled) I don't think he's as scummy as people are making him out to be
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'd also love if we got more posts from blank slots before even thinking on a hammer but that's a given.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 193, Elena Fisher wrote:I'd also love if we got more posts from blank slots before even thinking on a hammer but that's a given.
Since your vote isn't at work, you should sheep me onto Gin. Either we'll get posts out of him, or we'll put him in lulz hammer range and Boon will do that, so it's a pretty awesome plan.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 189, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Where did everyone go? I would have thought TwoFace for certain would be swooping in to extol the praises of the hammer if he really was as solid on me as scum as he's claimed.

Or he isn't as gullible as Grey since that wasn't a hammer ...
I was busy actually.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 191, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
You were at L-1.

Sheep unvoted.

Momo voted you, putting you back at L-1.

I hammered.
---
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 192, Elena Fisher wrote:At the bolded wouldn't you rather do the opposite this doesn't make sense to me if you wagon a strong player per say they would know how to react to wagons like this as scum because they're a strong player so wagoning them wouldn't really do much I don't see your point here. I forgot who asked but my read on Magna is nulltown I've seen some points I disagree with (The Matt post wasn't that awful) but I also agree with a few aswell (Twoface's thoughts seem a bit jambled) I don't think he's as scummy as people are making him out to be
No actually. A weak player is going to react bad and you won't learn anything. If a bad player reacts bad what do
You learn? I learn nothing. I can't even know if a single scum was on the wagon cause all town mislynches are a thing. Especially on bad players.

Strong players aren't perfect. They are prone to mistakes.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 196, -Grey- wrote:
In post 191, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
You were at L-1.

Sheep unvoted.

Momo voted you, putting you back at L-1.

I hammered.
Momo did not replace sheep. He's not hammered.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

UNVOTE: for now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”