Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay let's talk about this case on me shall we? Also anyone who votes me because of said case please say what you like about it just "I like this case" Doesn't really do much and makes the topic run dry.
Post 59: I said I was confused and I was. Barley's mindset changed like the flip of a switch in the matter of moments as you can see in post 64 so I was quite boggled
Can you please show me how my post was used to creature conflict what has any of my posts done to creature conflict that's the part that confuses me. Yes you are bringing up meta from someone who is not me I'm not Foxbird what does Foxbird have anything to do with me or my comments I understand what Foxbird did but how does that relate to me
My post on Boon? Yes 100% a shade post we had a wagon on someone and Boon makes 0 comment just comes in to say "L-2" that doesn't sit right with me he hasn't made any comment on it what so ever it reads to me "scum sitting back waiting for the wagon to happen" I shade my scumreads and I will keep doing it. You bring up meta on games that I was never in so I don't really see the example you're trying to put just because some players play like A doesn't mean it will happen for player B that type of thinking will get you no where Boon CLEARLY was reading the game he said L-2 right after sheeps vote on Magna so he had to have been reading the game what makes you think otherwise. I didn't need to really justify the vote at all but people were talking on why I was voting Magna so I made it clelar I never did in the first place plus I got the wagon on him I wanted so no more need for my vote to be placed on him. And last but not least are you trying to say it's scummy for someone to make a statement along the lines someone else did? First of all I had no idea you even made that post
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 649, Jaack wrote:Sorry for my absense, but I've been rather busy....

Lycan makes a pretty compelling argument for scumElena, and I've had reservations about that slot for a while now.

VOTE: Elena Fisher

I would like to see where this goes.
What did you like?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, that post doesn't help. Elena's scum. Scum know why they are doing things still.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Elena

Realized I hadn't moved vote back to Elena.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 652, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, that post doesn't help. Elena's scum. Scum know why they are doing things still.
This makes no sense.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 654, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 652, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, that post doesn't help. Elena's scum. Scum know why they are doing things still.
This makes no sense.
So what it means is that scum does things that they want to make seem town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And it already has been talking about. I wasn't reading the game. Skimmed pages.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So wasn't clearly. If I'm reading the game, I'm gonna be posting. Zzzx even brought up the fact I'm usually super active.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 655, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 654, Elena Fisher wrote:
This makes no sense.
So what it means is that scum does things that they want to make seem town.
That's common sense and can be said about any post in this game....ANY post
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

including yours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

The point is your poot is moot and useless
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

As is your poot

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

shhhhh :lol:
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

Should have told me we were going to have scum theater. I'd have popped some corn.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:Okay let's talk about this case on me shall we? Also anyone who votes me because of said case please say what you like about it just "I like this case" Doesn't really do much and makes the topic run dry.
Post 59: I said I was confused and I was. Barley's mindset changed like the flip of a switch in the matter of moments as you can see in post 64 so I was quite boggled
Do you have any strong reads on the people on your wagon?
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:Can you please show me how my post was used to creature conflict what has any of my posts done to creature conflict that's the part that confuses me. Yes you are bringing up meta from someone who is not me I'm not Foxbird what does Foxbird have anything to do with me or my comments I understand what Foxbird did but how does that relate to me
I'm not meta-ing anyone. I've done the
exact same thing
as scum. I so much as said in the mafia PT for Darkest Dungeon that if you want a mislynch that day, make a pointed post to encourage conflict between Varsoon/Frozen Angel/Keyser Soze/and our lovely mod Human Sequencer.

Spoiler: Darkest Dungeon scumpost
In post 325, Lycanfire wrote:When reading the game I was wondering why people involved in the Wraith wagon legitimately didn't care that the claimed intent (joke) and conclusion (scum) could have matched opposed to "action must be scummy therefore scum". HS was a component of the wagon (p88-101), and made that shitpost about crusader claims (86). They pretty much announced they wanted crusader to claim in their first post (63). I don't really know how I care about the curio flipflop (167)-there's no good scum motive here because both scenarios I can think of look like shit. Eventually the wagon got stale around the time HS claimed to kill the wagon, then they attracted a portion of the Wraith wagon. The problem with this is that the Wraith wagon was
actually a fine place to be
if you gave a damn.

Right now I'm most interested in AA.

Really dislike the handling of the Wraith wagon-AA goes back and forth with Varsoon over half a dozen posts about whether it's okay to wagon and the resolution of the curio, then when Varsoon makes a tongue-in-cheek response that they find it "curious" they're even there (155) AA affirms their actions but relents (156). I can't actually justify 156 as an attempt to further the wagon by resolving the curio and I don't see why the "pressure" had to stop to talk about the resolution during all these posts (133-156) either. If you want a reaction, you go for broke. If you want to further your wagon and don't care about the curio (133) why not tell Varsoon that you'll resolve the curio matter to resolve the reaction problem? Instead, AA comes into the exchange with Varsoon, gains a problem they don't want, and exits with what they started, while making no effort to push forward. Both problems had a solution. Get Varsoon on board with Wraith and see how far he wants to go with the curio at the same time.

When AA accepts Wraith may have been joking (219) it's worth noting that Aragorn seems to have tagged out Arwen at this stage. For some reason I really hated the "you talk to Arwen directly something something cry to HS" bit. It felt like a set up to switch gears for someone on page four (221). Aragorn hints they want to loosen the grip on Wraith, and after Wraith quotes a bunch of jokes to Arwen Aragorn thinks they're frustrated town (229), shades HS but has their vote on Wraith in this same post. Aragorn seems to consider town!Wraith at 250. The earlier trend continues with Vifam (256), but then votes HS in 277. Nothing seems to happen wrt to HS or why HS' read suddenly became important from Aragorn's last post (263) to his post 277 with the exception of Arwen making themselves known in post 270.

I really hate how AA has attached themselves to the HS wagon. It seems like it was premeditated (219+221) but wasn't until Arwen appeared that the green light was actually given. 232 was an incredible use of rhetoric to revise Arwen vs. Varsoon into Varsoon "helping" Arwen when it was really just Varsoon's obsession with the curio jamming Arwen's programming and stopping her from doing anything worthwhile related to Wraith. Seemingly nothing was said in the hydra PT harboring suspicion of this (247). If the hydra didn't care enough to note Varsoon over it, then why was the Wraith vote important at all? If their vote was better placed (which it was established after 250,256) it shouldn't have taken so long to change.

I have a few other associative reads that I don't feel like sharing. This vote is good. VOTE: AA

It
worked
and caused Varsoon to go bananas on Arwen and Aragorn (FA/Keyser Soze) in a TvT while both had varying levels of a townread on me as a result.

It's a hard tell-something I've caught scum by page 2 with. It's hard for townies to justify that sort of behavior, unless of course they're inserting themselves into the conflict. Then they may have a leg to stand on.
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:My post on Boon? Yes 100% a shade post we had a wagon on someone and Boon makes 0 comment just comes in to say "L-2" that doesn't sit right with me he hasn't made any comment on it what so ever it reads to me "scum sitting back waiting for the wagon to happen" I shade my scumreads and I will keep doing it. You bring up meta on games that I was never in so I don't really see the example you're trying to put just because some players play like A doesn't mean it will happen for player B that type of thinking will get you no where Boon CLEARLY was reading the game he said L-2 right after sheeps vote on Magna so he had to have been reading the game what makes you think otherwise.
Admittedly I'm not interested in a single post of shade but more interested in trends. We had differing responses to a post and that's strange.
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:I didn't need to really justify the vote at all but people were talking on why I was voting Magna so I made it clelar I never did in the first place plus I got the wagon on him I wanted so no more need for my vote to be placed on him. And last but not least are you trying to say it's scummy for someone to make a statement along the lines someone else did? First of all I had no idea you even made that post
It felt prompted by my post asking you for your read. A more expected response is to go on someone better. Sure, you may not have read my other post, but was that 'someone better' really someone that hadn't posted? Do you think that unvote stood well on its own?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Lycanfire »

@Key
How do you feel about 2F hunting for third parties?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

That's a weird question to ask since I haven't been looking for 3rd parties
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:58 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 665, Lycanfire wrote:
@Key
In post 666, TwoFace wrote:That's a weird question to ask since I haven't been looking for 3rd parties
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

Not much to comment on, but I sort of like to post once a day just to keep the prods away.
No strong read on the Lycan v. Elena thing.
Boon v. Elena feels like an Elena win and does kind of negative feedback me on Lycan just due to the support he's drawing to otherwise at least somewhat structured issues but I think my real reaction is just to call Boon scum, and maybe Two Face is right in his call on the exchange.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

I've skimmed through the pages really quicky and I think boon is town from meta (and personal experiance).
Not sure about this whole Elena vs Boon it just feels like a huge bunch of bullshit being thrown around on both sides reading it was not good for my health

Anyway I have a test tomorrow so I cant give too much details today. Maybe tomorrow or after? We'll see
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 665, Lycanfire wrote:
@Key
2 questions for you. Why do you keep asking key questions? This is at least the second time you asked him specifically.

Second. What posts make you think I'm hunting 3rd parties
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Votecount 1.5

Boonskiies
: Elena Fisher, Cooperative Sheep, mattblackguy, TwoFace
Elena Fisher
: Lycanfire, -Grey-, Jaack, Boonskiies
Keyenpeydee
:
BlueBloodedToffee
:
momo
: MagnaofIllusion
-Grey-
:
Jaack
:
MagnaofIllusion
: BlueBloodedToffee, momo
mattblackguy
:
Lycanfire
:
Cooperative Sheep
:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
:
TwoFace
:

Boonskiies and Elena Fisher are the leading wagons with 4 votes (L-3).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mod notes
:
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-21 00:00:00)[/quote]
mattblackguy has requested replacement.
Lycanfire is a cool dude. :D
nah
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Heyyy, Elena is also the leading wagon with 4 votes...

And 2f, you're scummy scum hinting but you're still scum so you're doing it scummily.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

668 is a shit post.

I could see myself lynching that.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 673, -Grey- wrote:668 is a shit post.

I could see myself lynching that.
Yeah, but I can see it flipping town. But what has sheep done in general?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”