-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

Drama queen
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:26 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 642, keyenpeydee wrote:Yup. TwoFace, Lycanfire, and that mattblackguy (he chose to replace out, so I need to rethink once the replacer got in)
So let’s be clear – you were Town reading Matt and he replaced out with zero pressure. And you actively think you need to re-assess that slot then?
Yes.
In post 758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 694, keyenpeydee wrote:However, he claimed, what was it? 1-shot BP? and immediately said that was a lie.

That doesn't feel right and it doesn't sound from town.
So please evaluate the scum motivation to fake-claim and then retract immediately and claim VT. I’d love to see your logic here.
Just because you played with players who fake-claim as town doesn't mean Boon is scum, I don't need to explain why it is a scum-motivation because you clearly are pointing out that town can fakeclaim, which is a possibility, but boon doesn't sound that way. Him freaking out doesn't even sound right. And I'm not really entirely scumreading that slot.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 775, -Grey- wrote:Drama queen
I have already been warned by the mod so not really.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 759, ZZZX wrote:I skimmed the rest and promised an in-depth analysis tomorrow as I have a test
Well I eagerly await you actually committing to some reads …

--
In post 769, ThinkBig wrote:I am comfortable with this vote. There is absolutely no town motivation at all to claim a PR, get ran up, vote for yourself, and then admit that you lied about having the PR that you didn't. I do not want this anywhere near MyLo/Lylo. I also don't like the attempts to divert attention away from this and the attempts to start a counterwagon.
See this is the narrative that I’m really questioning – there is no scum motivation to that play either. Scum Boon doesn’t have to retract a fake-claim of a PR to claim VT. If you argument is “That’s just so people would say he’s Town for doing so” you are undercutting your own stance by saying there is no Town motivation.

This is just people saying “I can’t see Town perspective so it is scum” which is plain weak.

--
In post 761, -Grey- wrote:Willing to lunch either Sheep or ZZZX, somebody tap me if they become a thing.
What do you think about Momo?

--
In post 776, keyenpeydee wrote:Just because you played with players who fake-claim as town doesn't mean Boon is scum,
Well part of me wants to cheekily say “Thanks for agreeing with me” since you probably meant to say “doesn’t mean Boon ISN’T scum” …

The fact that other players have done it as Town means that the entire narrative you are trying to hook your train to is busted so unless you can show direct scum reasoning why it makes sense for Boon as scum to do that I’m going to be looking at you hard for pushing a non-viable angle.

--
In post 765, TwoFace wrote:THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 FUCKING OPTIONS TODAY
Nope. Please continue to pointlessly state this though ..
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

@MOD V/LA until the 17th I'm having major problems at home here so sorry
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Damn...ZZZx and Magna are confirmed town from my perspective. There is no reason they should have defended me if they were scum. I was a mislynch going through.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, how does one look at 778 and see him as scum?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 781, Boonskiies wrote:Like, how does one look at 778 and see him as scum?
Your partner obviously.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 781, Boonskiies wrote:Like, how does one look at 778 and see him as scum?
Its like how can you see him make up a reason for a crappy push. Defend that reason and when under pressure say it was all a lie and think town would do something like that.

They wouldn't. So if somehow you aren't scum (doubtful) he definitely is and is just buddying you.

Though you both being scum is the most obvious and simplest solution. Occam's razor and what not.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Who defends their partner that hard day 1? Like actually, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

As scum, and I saw my partner freaking out like that, best believe imma throw a vote down at one point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 784, Boonskiies wrote:Who defends their partner that hard day 1? Like actually, though.
I've seen it before.

But fine. Why can't he be scum trying to pocket you? Trying to make himself look better since he has already made himself look bad
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

Also early on you said you wouldn't vote magna. If magna is scum wouldn't he want to keep you on his side, at least for today? also with you around, the attention is off him.

You are essentially helping him hope people forget about his bad play.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 783, TwoFace wrote:
Its like how can you see him make up a reason for a crappy push. Defend that reason and when under pressure say it was all a lie and think town would do something like that.

They wouldn't. So if somehow you aren't scum (doubtful) he definitely is and is just buddying you.

Though you both being scum is the most obvious and simplest solution. Occam's razor and what not.
In post 786, TwoFace wrote:
In post 784, Boonskiies wrote:Who defends their partner that hard day 1? Like actually, though.
I've seen it before.

But fine. Why can't he be scum trying to pocket you? Trying to make himself look better since he has already made himself look bad
In post 787, TwoFace wrote:Also early on you said you wouldn't vote magna. If magna is scum wouldn't he want to keep you on his side, at least for today? also with you around, the attention is off him.

You are essentially helping him hope people forget about his bad play.
The irony of calling others play bad when posting this string of bending over backwards to justify his personal stances (which I have already shown to be weak) is not lost on me.

I'd ask him to pick a narrative to go with his empty "these two and no-one else are lynched today" but know he can't. The only way we should be chain lynched (another example of bad posting on DualSkinonBone's posting) is if he thinks we are both scum.

Yet he's now trying to appeal to Boon (who he keeps calling 100% scum) to vote me since I'm "pocketing" him.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

I'm not reading anymore of your posts. Please just talk to everyone else.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 788, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yet he's now trying to appeal to Boon (who he keeps calling 100% scum) to vote me since I'm "pocketing" him.
I agree with you that he's hard pushing his Boon+you narrative to an odd degree, but he isn't trying to pocket Boon as far as I can tell either, he basically called Boon scum for about four posts and then tossed out a 'but if you wish a reason based on you being town than; blah-blah" answer, which hardly feels like a pocket attempt - at least I don't call someone scum repeatedly when trying to pocket them.

I think both of you are being a bit closed down when it comes to each other, and neither case is strong enough to warrant it that I can see, and I even like the case on Boon.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

Half the game is very insistent on thier reads. I can't really tell why. I will give a readlist tomorrow btw I think I am ready enough with information to make one for now.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It was early day 1; we all played bad.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:45 am

Maybe so, but there is still a gradient, and scum reads, by nature, tend to fall within the bottom half of the gradient.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 790, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I agree with you that he's hard pushing his Boon+you narrative to an odd degree,
It's not to an odd degree actually.

Boon is scum cause his actions make no sense from town
Magna is scum cause his actions make no sense from town

I assume they are scum together cause I don't think this is multiball.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 792, Boonskiies wrote:It was early day 1; we all played bad.
Playing bad is one thing. Magna intentionally deceived town and when under pressure essentially said oh I'm kidding i wasn't actually serious (despite defending his reasons earlier which implies it was serious)

Town "playing bad" doesn't try to scare people off their wagon by claiming a PR and when people still want to lynch you you retract and say "lol I was just kidding"

Both of these are scum motivation not town motivation
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 120, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yeah I get that’s what you said. You are incorrect but there you have it.

Matt (who has yet to weigh in) said “Hey this one time Keyen flailed as a Town Powerrole and got himself lynched so that is a bad wagon”. Well personally as scum I saw Keyen get pressured and he didn’t get lynched for flailing. He survived the pressure which abated and then he replaced out later.
So Matt’s premise is invalid (which by the way Keyen said as much himself). A wagon on Keyen may well have shown some alignment indicative behavior. So what you claim is “Town behavior” actually undermined what could have been useful Town information.
This is a post made to justify his original push on matt. It was made well after RVS was over.

Town doesn't make this post and later make this one.
In post 207, MagnaofIllusion wrote:is a “rock solid must be taken 100% at face value” read is bad. It was a tool to move the game forward. And it worked
He also made other posts to justify this "rvs push to move the game forward".

He's caught scum.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:04 am

In post 794, TwoFace wrote:
In post 790, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I agree with you that he's hard pushing his Boon+you narrative to an odd degree,
It's not to an odd degree actually.

Boon is scum cause his actions make no sense from town
Magna is scum cause his actions make no sense from town

I assume they are scum together cause I don't think this is multiball.
I'm not questioning why you scum read them, I can understand that, I just question the apparent/implied strength of the read.
Like the Magna case, it doesn't take a hard squint to see that as an early RVS push made aggressively on something that otherwise might not be a scumtell. I literally did (and admitted to) doing the same thing. Do I agree with you that he felt a little sketchy in how he discussed it? Yeah, and it twigs me on him, but to translate that twigness to 'none else may be lynched, so sayeth the prophecy' is, in my opinion, odd.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 797, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I literally did (and admitted to) doing the same thing.
Show me where you as town made up a reason for an rvs push. Defended that reason multiple times, and later retracted it saying it was just an rvs and not serious.

No town should ever make up reasons to push somebody. No town should fake justify the fake reasons

That's flat out deceptive behavior that town should not have to do not should they ever.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 797, Cooperative Sheep wrote:but to translate that twigness to 'none else may be lynched, so sayeth the prophecy' is, in my opinion, odd.
I'm only demanding one of these to get lynched cause I'm definitely getting NKd tonight barring some sort of protection which there's no guarantee is even in the game.

So having the day end with 2 caught scum let off the hook is a travesty in my eyes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”