MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 822, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Magna - I think I get that point, I've said on a couple of occasions that I find him oddly focused and tunneled - I think the difference is you presume scum intentional blindness on his part, and I'm approaching it from a stance of personal annoyance/playstyle blinding him. I absolutely agree with you that he has blinders on, I don't automatically translate that to scum intent.
Oh you aren't parsing my exchange with TSOC then - I'm more leaning him just being terrible Town at this stage for a number of reasons. But I absolutely am not letting him get away with crappy empty rhetoric and spamming the thread when I'm fairly confident him getting either of his ways today is a Town lynch.

He stops junk posting "ONLY THESE TWO GET LYNCHED TODAY" and using Appeal to Repetition and I'll happily work on Momo's possible partners.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by momo »

Magna and Boon are scum buddies.

There slip ups mirror each others, as if following a plan.

They are defending each other to extreme levels. Both of them redacted a scum claim. If I was town in their shoes, I would attack the other. If scum, I would attack my attacker. What are they doing????
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by momo »

@grey

We have magna at L-3.

Join us, we can lynch sheep tomorrow. But the MoI slip up is clear. Its there.

I don't like sheep and possibly subtle mistakes do tell more than obvious ones. But do you want to risk over analyzing on D1. We should take the easy lynch.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 826, momo wrote:Magna and Boon are scum buddies.

There slip ups mirror each others, as if following a plan.

They are defending each other to extreme levels. Both of them redacted a scum claim. If I was town in their shoes, I would attack the other. If scum, I would attack my attacker. What are they doing????
Hey look ... scum posting!

The bolded is especially funny as a selling point.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 823, MagnaofIllusion wrote:ll given your top two are Town (me)
if I assume this is true, please tell me why you've played like scum?

There isn't a single post of yours that looks good to me. I see no genuine scum hunting and when people make good points against you, goi either ignored them, discredit thrk, or respond poorly.

I'd give you a pass day 1 if this were a newbie in road to Rome. But you told me to go play there which supports my knowledge of you being an experienced player.

You're too experienced to be doing these things as town and you've yet to justify why.

You also flat out lied about me twice, possibly more. Why would you do that if you're town?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 827, momo wrote:We should take the easy lynch.
Yeah... Not interested on d1.

The easy lynch is always on town and the impossible lynch is always on Scum d1.

Staying put.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 825, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 822, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Magna - I think I get that point, I've said on a couple of occasions that I find him oddly focused and tunneled - I think the difference is you presume scum intentional blindness on his part, and I'm approaching it from a stance of personal annoyance/playstyle blinding him. I absolutely agree with you that he has blinders on, I don't automatically translate that to scum intent.
Oh you aren't parsing my exchange with TSOC then - I'm more leaning him just being terrible Town at this stage for a number of reasons. But I absolutely am not letting him get away with crappy empty rhetoric and spamming the thread when I'm fairly confident him getting either of his ways today is a Town lynch.

He stops junk posting "ONLY THESE TWO GET LYNCHED TODAY" and using Appeal to Repetition and I'll happily work on Momo's possible partners.
Calling my reasoning crappy without responding to them to explain why they are crappy or wrong (neither of which is true) just reads like scum caught for the wrong reasons to me.

If more than one person who is town come to thtown fact same conclusion about you without based on independent thought o ocesses. Those reasons aren't crappy. They are the truth.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 828, MagnaofIllusion wrote:y look ... scum posting!

The bolded is especially funny as a selling point.
Why do you always resort to attacking/discrediting instead of trying to get him to explain himself better.

if you want people to think you're town, you have to act like you are.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@MOD: Major snow storm approaching in my area. I'm declaring V/LA until Thursday. I will still probably be posting, but I may lose power.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Magna acts negatively towards anyone who says anything negative about them. Matt made the bet post of the game and magna immediately lashed out.

There's no effort to treat people like they are town and just wrong. No attempts to really get people to seen his side of things.

It's just "I don't care what you think cause you suck or are scum" mentality. I know it well. I definitely use that more when I'm scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Looking at magnas votes non rvs.

1. Vote on matt. This looked bad to me because he made an assumption (bad) without asking matt any questions first (not townie imo)
2. Votes barley cause of something to do with him being an alt. Don't fully understand the reason for the vote actually but I see no issues with barleys posts. Barley was going after sheep at the time. Not sure if that's useful or not
3. Votes me because I said I'd probably have town read magna had he self voted.
4. Votes Momo. On the surface it's another omgus vote. Basically he sheeped and didn't give any reasons. (Yet magna again never attempts to ask for any. I'm noting a pattern. He actually has the nerve to say Momo is scum cause he doesn't want to end the day early. (Bad)

That's basically a summary of magna's votes from my perspective. Not a single reason given for his votes have been for AI behaviors. Not a single reason given is evidence of any actual scum hunting. Not a single reason given could be argued that it's a good reason to lynch.

For somebody complaining that the reasons given for him are crappy, I was really hoping he had given good reasons himself.

His reasons basically prove what at least 3 people have already said about magna. He's not scum hunting. He's just attacking things that aren't really AI.

Anyone town reading magna, please explain how any of his votes look town. Cause they definitely don't to me.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 665, Lycanfire wrote:
@Key
How do you feel about 2F hunting for third parties?
While MoI and 2F are fighting, I'm gonna vote for this slot because I don't know where did he got this kind of idea.

VOTE: Lycanfire
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:14 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Is it just me but I can't really read this game because I find 2F's posts more accurate and more townish than magna's?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

my posts are more townish and accurate than magna's.

so vote magna...
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:20 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I need to know where Lycanfire got that idea first.
Show
Games that I modded:

Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Votecount 1.6

Boonskiies
: Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
: Lycanfire, Jaack, Boonskiies
Keyenpeydee
:
BlueBloodedToffee
:
momo
: MagnaofIllusion
-Grey-
: Cooperative Sheep
Jaack
:
MagnaofIllusion
: BlueBloodedToffee, momo, ThinkBig, TwoFace
ThinkBig
:
Lycanfire
: keyenpeydee
Cooperative Sheep
: -Grey-
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
:
TwoFace
:

MagnaofIllusion is the leading wagon with 4 votes (L-3).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mod notes
:
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-21 00:00:00)[/quote]
Jaack and BlueBloodedToffee are on replacement watch.
Lycanfire has been prodded.
nah
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:33 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

@Mod, ZZZX needs to be replaced due to being banned. viewtopic.php?p=8975083&f=4#p8975083.
Show
Games that I modded:

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

34 pages and no lynch - bad times.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

@BBT - Do you support the Elena wagon? If you moved there it would push things closer to a lynch. Also, frankly, if you went to Momo I'd sheep you on that, how do you feel about that wagon?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: MoI

Scum!Sheep doesn't seem to like the MoI wagon so I'm down.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:48 am

What if I'm scum just avoiding a really derpy wagon to buy town cred later?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

Don't care, I'm a spiteful person.
---
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 am

So you intentionally rule out logic and reasoning from your scumhunting and insert personal bias?
That seems like a good scum strategy, but a poor town one.
Do you not like to win as town as much as scum, or what?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

Post by -Grey- »

*yawn*

This is me ignoring scum baiting.
---
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 666, TwoFace wrote:That's a weird question to ask since I haven't been looking for 3rd parties
In post 667, keyenpeydee wrote:
@Key
In post 666, TwoFace wrote:That's a weird question to ask since I haven't been looking for 3rd parties
Yeah, I hate this.
In post 670, TwoFace wrote:
@Key
2 questions for you. Why do you keep asking key questions? This is at least the second time you asked him specifically.

Second. What posts make you think I'm hunting 3rd parties
I'm scumreading you and my reads don't make sense as it is. I don't scumread Key much at all, beyond the fact that they would absolutely be your partner. Asking Key questions helps sort you both.

Second question:

Because you use specific words that don't explicitly look for scum. You're looking for "not town". This word choice isn't unusual. Typically, when someone claims someone isn't "acting town" they're making the claim to convince
others
rather than their
target
. In your posts in response to Boons, you are explicitly speaking
to
him, maybe even trying to convince him that he isn't town (which is ridiculous-unless you have a role, i.e. scum reason to infer a third party and guessed right). This is a break in continuity with how towns argue this line of reasoning-why not argue that he's flat-out scum? 3ps are by definition scum, but scum is vague and can refer to a single entity like groupscum. "Not town" seems more explicit (anything not town). Towns don't have this knowledge, and have no reason to use this line of thought beyond "this person isn't one of us, get them!" and in this case, they would be speaking to towns about the not-town behavior.

Let's look at that post
In post 526, TwoFace wrote:FIRST - Matt's reference to the lynch all liars was referring to my push on boon and had absolutely nothing to do with you.

side note, mod said we need to have fun so let's take a music break shall we? Here is my all time favorite song from the 70s.

Spoiler:

Second - I provided multiple reasons why you were scum, way to misrep my entire case on you.

My original reason for scum reading you had nothing at all to do with you lying... It was because

1. instead of asking matt questions which is the townie thing to do, you jumped to a conclusion that I can't see any townie jumping to.
2. You continued to push this bad reasoning on matt and even defended yourself and your reasons.
3. you abandon your scum read on matt and choose 2 other people and vote one of them, except the reason for your vote was for something non AI and as matt said basically a shitty omgus vote.

the issue of you lying came up AFTER all of these things. So at least get your facts straight if you are going to try and discredit the most towniest person in the game right now.

At this point you are confirmed scum because we have caught scum in boon and you are still arguing with the townie who basically caught him instead of voting boon. Add that to the multiple reasons I gave and the entirely accurate post that matt gave which summarized your play this game.

I think it's safe to say you can stop pretending you are town. You aren't fooling anyone anymore and if any townie thinks you are town... well I can't give my opinion about that.
The only thing easily readable and new from Boons since the last instance you called him "scum" in was his "see you know my alignment/you're blacklisting town" posts in . That doesn't add up.

And Key does the same thing here speculated a jester for god knows what reason.
In post 573, keyenpeydee wrote:Bonnie could be a Jester if that role is considered as Normal.

I asked Key a seemingly innocuous question (what is your read on 2F)
when he already said he townread you
. His response? He thinks you're town. Nothing more or less than his previous comment on the matter.

More when I get back

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”