TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 973, MagnaofIllusion wrote:There is not a single site or game rule that I am violating
In post 1, Human Sequencer wrote:4. Play to your win condition under all circumstances. Play for your own enjoyment
and the enjoyment of everybody else ingame under all circumstances.
ahem!
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 962, TwoFace wrote:
In post 39, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you were as good as you seem to think you are you'd understand the process of what I am doing.
This is really all I need to confirm what I was saying. When you are "reaction testing" you tell people to back off in a manner like this.

the issue is as I have already stated before, he was defending his reasons for pushing matt which implies he was serious.
Reaction testing requires you to defend your stance also though, and it does not show your claim that he didn't believe in the tell.
In fact to really push the scum claim you're obligated to functionally prove he was serious and wasn't reaction testing.
In post 962, TwoFace wrote:This is basically admitting is a lie. You don't declare "scum found" and later say oops I wasn't being serious about that when he was getting negative attention. (remember Magna was at L-2 when his stance on matt changed from a scum read to a "I was not being serious and i'm going to discredit you for thinking it was in post )
I can follow your logic, but I do agree with Magna that it is a stretch - like, let's say for the sake of argument that Magna becomes confirmed town.
He presented a scum read "scum found even"
He intimated it as a reaction test (which justifies saying 'scum found' and also then dropping the read later as more info arises)
He later said he believed in the tell but didn't consider it rock solid (which supports his prior actions suggesting it was a reaction test)

The scum narrative, to my mind, is literally just that he felt he was getting called scum for pushing on Matt and backed off of it to try to paint a serious push as a reaction push - and if that's really your case I can see and follow it, but the evidence appears to equally support a town narrative as it is not my experience that town Magna doesn't reaction push, and, frankly, that scum Magna reaction pushes.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 976, Cooperative Sheep wrote:In fact to really push the scum claim you're obligated to functionally prove he was serious and wasn't reaction testing.
no i'm not
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
btw this quote is basically an admission that his scum read on matt was fake.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 978, TwoFace wrote:
In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
Lies, lies, lies.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

A page 1 read is not a "solid scum read" does not mean it isn't a scum read at all. It means it was a Page 1 push on something I found suspect and could come from scum.

Please continue to lie though as I said earlier - upon my flip it will make it easier for you to be roped if you are scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:33 am

In post 975, TwoFace wrote:
In post 973, MagnaofIllusion wrote:There is not a single site or game rule that I am violating
In post 1, Human Sequencer wrote:4. Play to your win condition under all circumstances. Play for your own enjoyment
and the enjoyment of everybody else ingame under all circumstances.
ahem!
I can't control your enjoyment on something that is not directly insulting or denigrating. Nor do I care to. That's not my issue but yours. Especially given how insulting and denigrating you have been to multiple players (including your ally Momo) during the game.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 979, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lies, lies, lies.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

A page 1 read is not a "solid scum read" does not mean it isn't a scum read at all. It means it was a Page 1 push on something I found suspect and could come from scum.

Please continue to lie though as I said earlier - upon my flip it will make it easier for you to be roped if you are scum.
I haven't lied once this game thanks and I would appreciate it if you would stop insulting my integrity by saying I have lied. I don't lie as town and only lie as scum when absolutely necessary (i.e. I am not scum or my role is ...)

If you made a misleading statement on page 1, that isn't my fault for thinking it is was the truth, it was yours for misleading people.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 980, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I can't control your enjoyment
sure you can. when you are asked not once but twice to refer to me by my name or an acceptable alternative, you can actually be respectful and oblige. You don't have to act like a 2 year old who when somebody tells them to "stop touching them" stands right next to them with their finger in their face repeating "I'm not touching you"

grow up if you are a kid, if you are already grown up fucking act like it or replace out.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 am

In post 981, TwoFace wrote:I haven't lied once this game thanks and I would appreciate it if you would stop insulting my integrity by saying I have lied. I don't lie as town and only lie as scum when absolutely necessary (i.e. I am not scum or my role is ...)

If you made a misleading statement on page 1, that isn't my fault for thinking it is was the truth, it was yours for misleading people.
Yes you do when you continue to present those posts as "Saying it was a made up accusation" when it has been presented to you over and over that it was not. And if your response to me is "I don't believe it" well congratulations you are saying "I'm lying about my motivation". I know I'm not. So at this stage my only conclusion is that you are lying. I'm not sure what your motivations are but please spare me the outrage that "I never lie".

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

Nobody can know what your motivation are when you are being dishonest. Town shouldn't be dishonest so I'll never understand motivations to do so, that's one of the reasons why I think you are scum. There was no reason to deceive town. I thought you were serious. You knew I thought it was serious because you accused me of chainsaw defending matt.

So yeah you lied. Not me.

If you aren't scum (doubtful) hopefully you'll learn a valuable lesson about lying.

I'm done with you now.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Snow storm passed I'll be reading today
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 977, TwoFace wrote:
In post 976, Cooperative Sheep wrote:In fact to really push the scum claim you're obligated to functionally prove he was serious and wasn't reaction testing.
no i'm not
To make the case qualify as a legit scum case to me, you are. I'll agree that besides the bar I'm setting there is no other obligation, but I do think the theory scum motivation falls apart without showing that he, as town and/or scum, wasn't legit pushing that case thinking it would go through to a lynch as opposed to doing a Page 1 runup.
I disagree, it is assuredly an admission that it wasn't rock solid. Frankly I'd be more concerned if he had claimed it was a solid read at that stage of the game - isn't it normal to have reads adjust and mature? I know it's what I do. It's what a lot of players seem to do in my experience also.

I'm almost getting to the point of wanting to lynch one of you just to help the noise content ratio. This is a serious tunnel.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

so vote magna
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:13 am

This thread needs absolutely more content from Jaack's slot, BBT's slot (assuming he is being replaced at this stage), and Elena.

ZZ needs to finalize his reads and actually vote.

Letting spam master TF dominate the thread with his bad reads is pretty much a recipe for Town lethargy and probably a quick loss.

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Lycanfire »

can't make a good post right now

hate the sheep wagon, i think it's indicative that we hit scum at some point. dislike magna's theory, how he brings up a previous game versus how i feel with how own posting based on that game.

still waiting on momo to answer my question about sheep. i want to see posts that lead to a real scumread, not just one you claim to have.

want ZZZX's pbp. want them to fix up their nullreads.

lot of feelings re: 2F, Key. i don't absolutely scumread 2F if they're not RC. key's sheepy behavior esp. jumping on my "lie" is really opportunistic. going to placeholder that for now VOTE: Key

will iron out my thoughts/answer any question/get back to magna's questions when i get back

pedit: continuing with lurking scum theory is a bad one and if i'm right it doesn't matter if twoface spams ten pages of who they want lynched because we've found scum
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Sorry Mod - I just can't find the time for this.

Replace me please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

Win/win is lynch Momo. I'm NKd tonight and people can basically start fresh day 2.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna not momo
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I had a giant draft ready and it's gone...I'm finishing this tomorrow expect a wall from myself
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 991, TwoFace wrote:Win/win is lynch Momo. I'm NKd tonight and people can basically start fresh day 2.
except you won't be NK'd tonight.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

you are super mislynchable. Only possibility where you would die toNight is if I was scum trying to create the WIFOM of why would I shoot 2F. Now you have the potential to die to frame me. Either way, I accomplished what I set out here if you are somehow town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I'm not super mislynchable. I'll never get lynched this game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 996, TwoFace wrote:I'm not super mislynchable. I'll never get lynched this game.
same.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by TwoFace »

No you will. I have the power to make it happen.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Not really.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”