Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2544, Accountant wrote:
In post 2540, Sesq wrote:this righteous dictator person is a fantasy

bring them to me if they exist

you cant just deny things exist to perpetuate your little fantasy world

does it work inside your head? yeah, and im sure you and your denizens are perfectly fine with it. however, reality is a different beast and the application of your ideals isnt going to go about the same way.
1) Nope.

2) I'm right here, and I'm righteous enough to avoid being corrupted by absolute power. That should prove it to you.

3) Why not?

4) Reality is inferior to the correct path, and will therefore obey.
ok so it is you

which supports my argument even more, because this correct path is really just your ideas of which you pretend have universal backup when in reality there is no subjective reality and the universe doesnt care

you also have a bad habit of treating the correct path like anything more than just a collection of ideals. it can't do anything, its ideas. those whomst act on it do, and according to yourself you dont plan to act on those desires soooo

you've changed your mind in the past why should we trust you not to change your ideas now

you havent proven anything has changed

but it should be self-evident - ACTUALLY self-evident - that your meanindrous fantasies arent automatically going to fit the real world, and no, you just can't impose it onto reality.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Accountant, of course, also ignores the fact that inferior and superior doesn't mean the superior can command the inferior. A steel axe is superior to a stone axe, but a steel axe can't change what a stone axe does. They're -objects-. Reality isn't even an object, it's a concept. The problem, really, is that Accountant doesn't understand history or philosophy or, honestly, much of anything, but they think that they do and are pretty sure they've drawn a super conclusion. When I was about Accountant's age I was convinced that I'd come up with some amazing new theory on how black holes worked. I had no fucking idea what I was spewing, and I very quickly learned that as I got older. The only difference is, I never called myself God or tried to start a cult on a mafia forum.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2550, Sesq wrote:ok so it is you
It's not me. I'm sure there's someone more righteous than me out there. I'm certainly a righteous person, but I'm not so arrogant as to claim I'm the most righteous person in the world(right now, yes, but after accounting for re-education and a certain level of zealotry that you have to be born with, definitely not).
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2550, Sesq wrote:which supports my argument even more, because this correct path is really just your ideas of which you pretend have universal backup when in reality there is no subjective reality and the universe doesnt care
The universe doesn't care, but the correct path, which is above the universe, does.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2550, Sesq wrote:you also have a bad habit of treating the correct path like anything more than just a collection of ideals. it can't do anything, its ideas. those whomst act on it do, and according to yourself you dont plan to act on those desires soooo
The correct path is akin to the author of a story. JK Rowling doesn't have any direct impact on the Harry Potter universe - she doesn't show up in person and cast spells. But it is because of Rowling that Voldemort's defeat is inevitable.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2550, Sesq wrote:you've changed your mind in the past why should we trust you not to change your ideas now

you havent proven anything has changed
Because last time I was wrong and now I'm 100% correct. Last time, I didn't even have the backing of the correct path.

But it's easy to resolve this. http://predictionbook.com/predictions/181641 Technically the prediction is forever, but the site requires me to set an end date, so I chose 50 years - if, before that time, I change my views about utopia, you may be proven correct about this.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2550, Sesq wrote:but it should be self-evident - ACTUALLY self-evident - that your meanindrous fantasies arent automatically going to fit the real world, and no, you just can't impose it onto reality.
It's not. This is an evidenceless statement. The correct path will impose itself on reality because it has the authority to command reality to bend to accomodate it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2551, Shaziro wrote:Accountant, of course, also ignores the fact that inferior and superior doesn't mean the superior can command the inferior. A steel axe is superior to a stone axe, but a steel axe can't change what a stone axe does. They're -objects-. Reality isn't even an object, it's a concept. The problem, really, is that Accountant doesn't understand history or philosophy or, honestly, much of anything, but they think that they do and are pretty sure they've drawn a super conclusion. When I was about Accountant's age I was convinced that I'd come up with some amazing new theory on how black holes worked. I had no fucking idea what I was spewing, and I very quickly learned that as I got older. The only difference is, I never called myself God or tried to start a cult on a mafia forum.
A steel axe is materially superior to a stone axe, but it does not have the right of authority over the stone axe. There is no "axe hierarchy" in which the steel axe has a higher rank than the stone axe. There
is
a moral hierarchy in which the correct path is above the universe, all other moral systems, and everything else, including steel and stone axes. Therefore, your metaphor is not valid to this situation and the fact that you think it is proves your misunderstanding of my philosophy entirely.

Now, let us move on to your frivolous accusations of me not understanding history or philosophy. That is a complete falsehood - but suppose I give it to you, and that I really am as ignorant about those subjects as you claim.
It does not matter.
I have understanding of the one and only thing that matters within this universe, which is the correct path. The sorry events of history cannot measure up to the divine righteousness of the correct path, which sweeps away these inferior mortal events as the meaningless nothings that hey are. The philosophical musings of incorrect, flawed human beings cannot hope to live up to the objectively perfect, flawless and absolute truths of the correct path. Just by knowing what the correct path is, I have already proven myself superior to every other human being on the planet. I am nothing less than a God; for my knowledge and obedience to the correct path has made me no longer a human but a kind of servant of the absolute correct path, which commands even the universe. There is no character more powerful than one who can speak directly to the author and have them change the story - imposing their will onto reality.

Here is the difference between my law of the correct path and your theory about black holes - I am correct, and you were not. How could you be? You were nothing but a teenager who wasn't even a trained physicist. How could someone who didn't even study physics at a high level come to such a new conclusion about black holes? But I - I am the world's leading authority on morality. I am the most moral, most righteous, most superior person on the planet. I have every authority, and my knowledge about morality is absolute and infinite. Thus, my law of the correct path is proven to be absolute and objectively the case. I will not "learn that I am wrong" as I grow older, for I am not wrong, and I cannot learn wrong things about morality, since I am the most righteous person in the universe. To compare the absolute law of God to your uninformed pet theory about black holes is a disgusting attribute that derives from your own projection of mortality and humanity onto me.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're not God, never have been, never will be. You aren't correct, you're just as uninformed as I was. You're the uninformed teenager now. Get over yourself.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You also have quite literally no power over reality. If you -did-, you wouldn't have to try and recruit for your cult on mafia websites, you'd be just making reality do what you wanted. You can't, you aren't God, you're a kid. Accept it.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2558, Shaziro wrote:You're not God, never have been, never will be. You aren't correct, you're just as uninformed as I was. You're the uninformed teenager now. Get over yourself.
This is nothing more than a disgusting attempt to drag me down to your level, unsupported by any form of evidence. You are just denying the truths set before your eyes because you're too stubborn to accept the correct path. Just because you say that I'm not God doesn't change matters. Just because you say I'm not correct doesn't change matters. I know for sure i am correct, and that is all I need to be certain that you are wrong.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2559, Shaziro wrote:You also have quite literally no power over reality. If you -did-, you wouldn't have to try and recruit for your cult on mafia websites, you'd be just making reality do what you wanted. You can't, you aren't God, you're a kid. Accept it.
What an inferior, mongrel-like point of view. "You are weak. Accept it." Even if I was weak, I definitely wouldn't accept it; I would become a God and gain that power over reality in which I seek. Someone who acknowledges their own mortality, bows to their own limitations, abandons their ideals in the face of cold hard reality, who accepts their own weakness - I have nothing but disgust for such a person. They'd have to be hollow inside, not a true person but just a shell acting out the motions. I cannot stand the sight of such whelps that would give up at the first sign of trouble - that would dare to claim something was their ideal but accept their own limitation. If you are such a being, then you should cease pretending to be a real human. Acknowledge your inferiority to real people, as you acknowledged your own weakness - live out your miserable, insect-like lives in a never-ending blanket of cowardice and inferiority.

Let me instruct you on the absolute truth of the world. Reality has already been shaped to the correct path. I have already proven my moral righteousness - this is nothing but "waiting for the paperwork to go through", for reality to perform the tedious task I have assigned it and change itself in accordance to the pattern that has already been established. You are unable to see that, for you are nothing but a creature that cannot see past their own limitations, that accepts failure and treats weakness as their old friend rather than the hated enemy to be destroyed forever.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

What sort of sick, twisted mind does it take to gaze upon a limitation like "I cannot impose my will on reality" and think "okay, I guess I'll just give up like a stinking craven piece of shit" rather than "I will simply make it so I can impose my will on reality"?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Shaziro »

A: You cannot become God or a god. You're a person, and a young one at that.
B: Accepting that one can't do everything doesn't make you any weaker, it just means that you accept your inherent weakness. You can't seek to improve and remove weaknesses until you accept that they're there. Assuming you are perfect, like you seem to be intent on, means you don't strive to improve.
C: You really won't instruct me on anything, much less any absolute truth.
D: You haven't changed reality. If you had, you could also make the change instant rather than it taking time, because you would change the reality of it taking time. You're not a god, and if you were you'd be a pretty shit one.
E: Again, if you can't accept that you have limitations, then you can't improve on them. Quit projecting.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2563, Shaziro wrote:A: You cannot become God or a god. You're a person, and a young one at that.
B: Accepting that one can't do everything doesn't make you any weaker, it just means that you accept your inherent weakness. You can't seek to improve and remove weaknesses until you accept that they're there. Assuming you are perfect, like you seem to be intent on, means you don't strive to improve.
D: You haven't changed reality. If you had, you could also make the change instant rather than it taking time, because you would change the reality of it taking time. You're not a god, and if you were you'd be a pretty shit one.
E: Again, if you can't accept that you have limitations, then you can't improve on them. Quit projecting.
A: Your statement is incorrect. My youth has nothing to do with anything. All that matters is my righteousness. It is entirely because I am a person that I am fit to declare myself superior to the insects that populate the earth.

B: Don't be silly. You can't accept weaknesses that don't exist.

C: I just did. The question is if you'll accept my instruction. If you won't, the harm falls to you, for you will live an unrighteous life and will eventually die by means of re-education.

D: That would be horrendous. Imagine if Tolkien wrote it so Lord of the Rings took up 2 pages. "Frodo took the ring, and then they went to the mountain and dropped it in. The end." What a terrible story that would be! That is the result of what would happen should the change be "instant".

E: To project is to think of others as having attributes that you have. I think of you as a person who knows that he has limitations and is too cowardly to overcome them - this cannot be construed as projection, because it's clear that I think that I don't have any limitations (though we disagree on the truth of that thought). If there's one accusation that cannot be levelled at me, it's that I think i have many weaknesses. Also, I can't accept limitations that I don't have. Duh.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In order, you're wrong, you do have weaknesses, you're wrong, you're wrong, and you're wrong. Nice chat.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2565, Shaziro wrote:In order, you're wrong, you do have weaknesses, you're wrong, you're wrong, and you're wrong. Nice chat.
I'm right. You're the one who is wrong.

XRZ
XRZ
Watcher
XRZ
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by XRZ »

In post 2563, Shaziro wrote:A: You cannot become God or a god. You're a person, and a young one at that.
I have a couple of things to say about your responses, as I can see why this argument has continued on this path for so long:

A. You cannot claim that you have limitations which wouldn't let you to reach a conclusion about this topic(for either side) and then use it as an argument against him. That isn't morally sound, and you are contradicting your own words by doing it. If you're going to impose an argument of not being able to reach the highest level of understanding as a human, you surely must be aware that you are signing a contract in which you can't even know what you just said for sure.

B. Yes, it does. A mentality in which you believe something to not be possible does hinder you, as a person who knows they can do something never even questions their own ability. It is also very pointless to believe something is not possible, because unless you have absolute knowledge of the universe(something you yourself claimed you to not have) you wouldn't be fully qualified to make that conclusion, and would only be burning your own bridges in the case that it was possible(in fact, it's so pointless to assume something is not possible that you're better of assuming it is and being wrong). If that doubt exists within yourself, it means you are not in that position and it is making you weaker. This doesn't mean you are assuming you are perfect, in fact it is quite the opposite: you are assuming nothing. The one who is actually assuming here is the one who stands in your position.

C. That is a consequence of you not being dedicated and committed to instructing yourself or learning at every opportunity, otherwise you would be able to use what someone else says to improve yourself regardless of what their intentions are with it, and would be much more open and willing to discuss and build together with other people. You not prioritizing learning is very clear, and there was no need to make this specification since everyone who can see it already knows it and everyone who cannot see it will not extract that from what you said. It's a pointless sentence.

D. Existing already changes reality, and change is inevitable in this universe. It is your choice to decide whether or not you are changing into better or changing into worse in any and every instant of your life, and that will inevitably spread to your surroundings(and it will much faster than you think). The connection of all things in the universe is what allows for anybody to be anything, and by trying to shun a specific part of the universe you are failing to understand the connection between your surroundings. This lack of knowledge can and will inevitably damaging yourself and the people around you, so I suggest you focus more of your attention on yourself, as you cannot change anything by pretending that you hold a certain position when you don't.

E. Seeking to become better is the nature of humans, and what you are saying is extremely inhumane. You are mistreating yourself and the people around you. I will repeat this one last time: anybody who can do something never questions whether or not they can do it. I see you questioning a lot right now.

Cheers!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Shaziro »

That's a whole lot of words to be just as wrong as Accountant.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Accountant »

XRZ I appreciate the support but I think you are misunderstanding some stuff - eg. when I speak of changing the universe I don't mean the trivial change that comes about from mere existence.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Oh wait, that's an account that literally only comes into the thread to support Accountant. Either an alt or a friend in real life?
XRZ
XRZ
Watcher
XRZ
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by XRZ »

I am neither. I already have clearly bashed him here, but I suppose it's just that you don't see it.

I anxiously await your analytical reply!
Last edited by XRZ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Actually, judging by the first post, I'm gonna guess an alt.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2571, XRZ wrote:I am neither. The only reason I don't bash accountant here is because I already bash him, it's just that you don't see it.

I anxiously await your analytical reply!
Except that telling Accountant they're wrong isn't bashing them. It's just telling them that they're wrong.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2570, Shaziro wrote:Oh wait, that's an account that literally only comes into the thread to support Accountant. Either an alt or a friend in real life?
Firstly, it's despicable that you would even entertain the thought that I would sockpuppet to support my own view. You know full well that, whatever your disagreements with me, I'm an upright and honorable person. Secondly, no, I don't know XRZ at all.

Return to “General Discussion”