Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1048, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1046, Empking wrote:
In post 1037, Almost Chara wrote:predominantly? so is there more?

are you telling me your biggest ping in this game is our VT claim?
what's your read on ThinkMomo, or Wraith? if you're interested to consolidate, who are your actual biggest scumreads?
~Not Chara
Thinking is a town read. Wraith seems like he's probably town.
T&B is my biggest.
You're biggest what?
Scum read.

TWC: It's down to 277. It matches so precisely what I was thinking that I don't think it could come from scum. Particularly, because that sort of thing - whether a scum or town gambit; and scum would know which - would have a much different internal reaction than town would; either glee or horror.

AC: just realised that I didn't answer all your questions. There's something I don't like about your posts in general, but the Vanilla claim and the things surrounding it are the only things that I can point to as concrete.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Aristophanes »

ThinkMomo has not responded to their Prod. Searching for a replacement now.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1050, Empking wrote:TWC: It's down to 277. It matches so precisely what I was thinking that I don't think it could come from scum. Particularly, because that sort of thing - whether a scum or town gambit; and scum would know which - would have a much different internal reaction than town would; either glee or horror.
i want to nitpick this.

it's a pretty simple opinion, not hard to 'precisely' match, let alone vaguely match, that the call from Almost to vote us is fake. town could certainly think this, and scum could certainly see this and think to push it.
i don't find the tone in that post particularly indicative of anything. why couldn't scum say this?

why choose to consolidate on us instead of going after T & B with more of a case?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Empking, i was townreading you earlier for some opinions, but too many of your reads look surface-level. as if you aren't thinking too hard about it, or aren't worried about being wrong despite your reads coming from very specific events in the game. i mainly can't process the ThinkMomo townread even after your explanation.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Prism is also due for a Prod, so they are being prodded now.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Inb4 someone tells me that Thinkmomo replacement is also NAI:

momo posted in this thread less than 4 hours ago, and in this one 3 hours ago, so it's not like momo site flaked.

People had already established that TB's scum meta is to lurk it out, so I guess momo simply couldn't handle the situation on his own and white flagged. Otherwise there is absolutely no reason for him to walk away and not even bother requesting a replacement.

This is a CONFIRMED scum slot. 100% .. 10 out of 10. 24/7

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

This is just a reminder that linking ongoing games is very closely related to discussing ongoing games and should be avoided if possible.

This instance will be overlooked however.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Havingfitz replaces ThinkMomo!!! :)
- Jingle
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1055, Almost Chara wrote:This is a CONFIRMED scum slot. 100% .. 10 out of 10. 24/7
So confident and yet so wrong.

Will try to get caught up by tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Empking »

I'm not a believer in cases. Never have been. Town discussing and migrating to a lynch is much more effective at hitting scum than simply producing a Schelling point around one particular player.

I think thinking Think flaked because Momo flaked flaked because Think flaked because he doesn't like being scum is a stretch. It's also claiming something pretty ugly about the two heads so I hope it is not true.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Almost Chara »

never did Almost claim Think flaked because momo flaked. i don't appreciate your attempt to obfuscate what Almost was saying.
his idea was that Thinkbig was lurking because he's scum, and momo wasn't happy with the situation and so lurked it out as well due to being left alone.

i don't find any of that particularly ugly. sure, flaking is annoying, but it's not reprehensible to lurk.

my reasons for scumreading ThinkMomo aren't activity related, but momo posting in other games and not here is telling as well.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1060, Almost Chara wrote:never did Almost claim Think flaked because momo flaked. i don't appreciate your attempt to obfuscate what Almost was saying.
his idea was that Thinkbig was lurking because he's scum, and momo wasn't happy with the situation and so lurked it out as well due to being left alone.

i don't find any of that particularly ugly. sure, flaking is annoying, but it's not reprehensible to lurk.

my reasons for scumreading ThinkMomo aren't activity related, but momo posting in other games and not here is telling as well.
~Chara
Maybe momo forgot about this game

Maybe thinkbig was lurking not because he's scum (wasn't he busy?) and momo gave up cause thinkbig wasn't posting
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

VOTE: Almost Chara

I has sads. You're scum.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Infinity: Forgot?? That's what prodding is for. Why didn't he bother responding to the prod?

Also, I will never tire from stating this simple fact: Town will always lose because Town volunteer to provide scum with excuses and doubtcast cases on them.

I feel like the stats should differentiate between a Town win and a Scum loss and vise versa. Of the top of my head I'd say Town wins 25% of the time, and Scum wins another 25%. The remaining 60% is a Scum loss in 10% and Town loss in 40%, so it appears to be scum are winning 65% of the time while in fact it's the case for TOWN forfeiting the game and handing them to scum rather than scum actually being good enough to earn their win.

Inb4: someone says I'm confirming Infinity. I'm merely TRing him, and adopting that PoV while addressing him. If Infinity flips scum then this whole post is mute and worthless.

P-edit: You has stupidity and conf!bias combined. that's what you have. Get ready to rediscover how bad you are in this game once more.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok but I think it's likely momo was demotivated from thinkbig not posting
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:40 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

On mobile and will be home soon to reqoute but Infinity does have a point about Rogue One. I honestly can't shake that part.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Prism »

Picking up the prod for when I get home.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 559, The Wood Cutters wrote:I mean we already have one conf!scum in ThinkMomo slot.

ThinkBig is literally a lurk sack and never posts when he's scum. Funny how he's doing the same in this game. I'm just finding the other two.
Where did this read come from?
Why no push, ever, on the player?

Empking: who are you currently scum reading?

Please tell me Shepard is not Titus. That one of 3 comment sent shivers and disgust all at once.

Currently on page 32. I'm almost done. Strongest scum reads are almost chara ant woddcutter.

I have a few null reads like emp, pine momo and wraith.

I kind of went back and forth with Shepard but I'd say town lean overall.
Dreal read town for the most part but then kind of just disappeared.
Anyone not mentioned is not anyone worth doubting to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:08 am

Post by The Wood Cutters »

In post 1065, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:On mobile and will be home soon to reqoute but Infinity does have a point about Rogue One. I honestly can't shake that part.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:16 am

Post by The Wood Cutters »

In post 1067, farside22 wrote:
In post 559, The Wood Cutters wrote:I mean we already have one conf!scum in ThinkMomo slot.

ThinkBig is literally a lurk sack and never posts when he's scum. Funny how he's doing the same in this game.
I'm just finding the other two.

Okay first off, i gotta get it out of the way but HEY FARSIDE <3 It's Gin, who played as Blawb in the Hunger Games 2 :] I doubt you remember much but you were in my first game so HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Back to business, I have concerns with your statement here.

First with the bolded, the post you quote literally answers the question you're seeking. So I don't understand why this was an issue for you to see where my read came from.

With the italicized, I started out thinking the ThinkMomo slot was scum when they did that hydra drama of not getting to work and then not posting at all. However, I also know that ThinkBig as scum stupidly tries to throw heat on his scum buds and "distance" so, assuming ThinkMomo, ergo ThinkBig, was scum, waiting and not giving them pressure would mean I get to see ThinkBig show me his teammates.

Also, you're only on 32 so I'll give you that but as you keep reading you'll see the push pick up speed and lead to the current vote we have on them now.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

ThinkBig is literally a lurk sack and never posts when he's scum. Funny how he's doing the same in this game. I'm just finding the other two.

Please tell me Shepard is not Titus. That one of 3 comment sent shivers and disgust all at once.

Currently on page 32. I'm almost done. Strongest scum reads are almost chara ant woddcutter.

[Worried]Your reads are similar to mine.
[Questioning]Is your read strong enough to where you'd die for it?
[Prompting]Where is your vote?

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread in all of MafiaScum.
[Clarifying Tone]If I'm an alt I'd never say who I was. That's the purpose of an alt.

[Happily]I have to go but I hope everyone here has fun!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 986, Infinity 324 wrote:Nothing else to say except that prism's case on AC is continuing to feel like a stretch, and possibly a scummy one. He seems to be picking on weird stuff that is just not AI.
Man you have not changed at all.
I felt twc case on prism was a stretch and some of the actions they have done seem to come across as being purposely antagonistic.
In post 1058, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1055, Almost Chara wrote:This is a CONFIRMED scum slot. 100% .. 10 out of 10. 24/7
So confident and yet so wrong.

Will try to get caught up by tomorrow.
Hi fitz!!!
It feels like a mini reunion seeing you here.
In post 1069, The Wood Cutters wrote:

ThinkBig is literally a lurk sack and never posts when he's scum. Funny how he's doing the same in this game.
I'm just finding the other two.

Okay first off, i gotta get it out of the way but HEY FARSIDE <3 It's Gin, who played as Blawb in the Hunger Games 2 :] I doubt you remember much but you were in my first game so HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Back to business, I have concerns with your statement here.

First with the bolded, the post you quote literally answers the question you're seeking. So I don't understand why this was an issue for you to see where my read came from.

With the italicized, I started out thinking the ThinkMomo slot was scum when they did that hydra drama of not getting to work and then not posting at all. However, I also know that ThinkBig as scum stupidly tries to throw heat on his scum buds and "distance" so, assuming ThinkMomo, ergo ThinkBig, was scum, waiting and not giving them pressure would mean I get to see ThinkBig show me his teammates.

Also, you're only on 32 so I'll give you that but as you keep reading you'll see the push pick up speed and lead to the current vote we have on them now.
Hi.
Sadly I don't recall the game. I'll look it up and remind myself about it later.
Sorry.
My issue isn't that you never said anything but I always find it odd when a read comes out of the blue and from no where prior.
Mainly my issue is you attacked prism and that went no where you be basically steeped reads there after and occasionally throw shade at a few lurkers
To go from 60 to 0 is not something I see as normal.
In post 1070, Commander Shepard wrote:

[Worried]Your reads are similar to mine.
[Questioning]Is your read strong enough to where you'd die for it?
[Prompting]Where is your vote?

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread in all of MafiaScum.
[Clarifying Tone]If I'm an alt I'd never say who I was. That's the purpose of an alt.

[Happily]I have to go but I hope everyone here has fun!
Sorry I have a few scars to still mend. I wasn't trying to pry who you were.

Vote: almost chara

I'd 1 for 1 that shit in a heart beat.
Mostly because chara is better then this. They question, think, pry, analysis, dig deep and take things in from a prospective that is endearing and sophisticated. All of which is greatly lacking. The biggest push being on a lurker is very out of character.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

steeped = sheep in the above.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

oh is it frustrating to receive such a nice compliment in this context. you aren't going to see me engaged and fighting in every game, farside. especially not when i hydra with Almost! you know me from one game. you know that someone can't be 100% engaged in every game they're in. frankly, it's impossible.
this game is boring right now. i'm working with Almost on PoE. and this summary of my play this game feels like it's missing that i have analyzed other slots besides ThinkMomo. and as i keep having to repeat, i'm not scumreading momo due to lurking. the recent lurking that came more recently is just an addition to my problems with the slot.

i have to disagree with your TWC scumread as well. for the most part that's Almost's conclusion, but i agree with the way he went about it and nothing the slot has done has bothered me. it's like both of your scumreads are based on your disliking that
someone
is scumreading ThinkMomo, than the players themselves. momo has content from when they posted, TWC has other content and considering how confident Gin was in the Thinkbig meta it's not surprising that they would vote there.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Empking »

Far side: T&B and Almost,

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”