MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have the capabaility to vote anyone.

However being mutually townread my job is to vote last.

I did boring as a reaction test and didn't like the results. If anyone had actually voted Boring after me I would have invited.

I scumread boring right now the most but there is no way I am voting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by boring »

In post 2367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2358, boring wrote:If three of you want to vote IAWS, I'll throw in the hammer.

It looks like Delta wants to be convinced. It could be genuine, or it could be a buddy stall. I wonder if momo or fuzzy will dive in without too much fuss.
Sounds like here you are: "could be genuine" that indicates a waffling. Definitely doesn't indicate a scumread.
It doesn't indicate a town read, either. I wasn't handed a list of who's who when I entered the game. I just know that he's been empty. He could be empty town, but I think there's a good chance he's scum.

I'm never going to be 100% positive about anything. The surest read I have is you, and if you flip scum, I'll owe you an apology. I don't use extreme language, and I'm not irrational enough to believe I know something when all I have is a hunch. If you want to scum read my personal mannerisms, that's on you. Just do us all a favor and lynch me while we can still afford it. My vote hasn't moved, so you only need two others.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:28 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I hate it when I quick read things and misunderstand

I still not voting You or Boring for the reason I stated, Your interaction with Titus seemed townie as anything and I don't see Boring taking the chance as scum to be wagoned. Plus his wagon call seemed sincere ,

@ Math
if you scumreading Boring , why are you not voting there,,,, can you explain your logic?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:32 am

@ Boring
why are you helping out the scum by committing Hari Kari-
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 4.01
MathBlade (1)
IAlwaysWinSometimes (1)
boring (1)
Not Voting (4)
, , , ,

Day four deadline is Tuesday April 25, 11 PM PST. (expired on 2017-04-25 23:00:00)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 am

Post by boring »

In post 2378, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Boring
I'm pretty sure I've explained my reasoning at length. It's crazy-advantageous for scum to keep me and Math together. Lynching me
now
prevents the autoloss of a me+Math LYLO. I'm not going to interfere with regular scum-hunting, or refuse to help with the vote if you've made a decision. However, if Math is going to be stuck on me, then this is the best day for my flip.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am IC.
No way I am dying due to BP.
No way I am being mislynched because I am obvTown.

So as such a position my responsibility is to force scum to vote.

Of the seven players that remain 2 are likely scum.

This means a wagon without me on it either has scum or all the Town.
In essence me not voting forces scum to vote and forces lurkers out of the sidelines.

Repeat if we ever get to LYLO but me not voting helps catch scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

For instance we all know I am confirmed town based on yesterday yet no one is interacting on DeltaW's vote on me that is telling.
Gerry doesn't want to vote boring. That is telling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:42 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

Newsflash, confirmed town doesn't generally have votes placed on them.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am

In post 2361, gerryoat wrote:IAWS has done nothing, and hard protected Titus even when it was very slim chances there was 2 RBers in the game, also tried to start a cw on me to save titus once he saw he could get a few votes
Please show me where I hard protected Titus. I'd really like to see this.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:52 pm

In post 2380, boring wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've explained my reasoning at length. It's crazy-advantageous for scum to keep me and Math together. Lynching me
now
prevents the autoloss of a me+Math LYLO. I'm not going to interfere with regular scum-hunting, or refuse to help with the vote if you've made a decision. However, if Math is going to be stuck on me, then this is the best day for my flip.
Boring
I feel like I am stuck in-between a rock and a hard place bc I can see what you are saying, However the harder you push for your lynch the more convince that you are town. I really want to lynch scum today,,,,,, I would vote for you if we gat down to zero hour and there is a no lynch but I cant allow myself to vote town if there is a good possibility of scum being lynched,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Reads

Town

MB
Boring

Not Sure
IAWS
Delta

not a lot on either to make me think one way or another

Scum leaning

MoMo- Seems like he could be a scum lurker and his vote on Titus could be a way of looking townie
Gerry- His defending of the Titus/Impoetic slot gives me pause. It could be his was just tunneling but I really need to find something that would make me think that before saying he is town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:07 pm

I want to look into both before voting but I don't see myself voting outside those two
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2382, MathBlade wrote:For instance we all know I am confirmed town based on yesterday yet no one is interacting on DeltaW's vote on me that is telling.
Gerry doesn't want to vote boring. That is telling.
And what does that tell you, if
no one
is talking about Delta's vote? What does Gerry
and
Fuzzy saying they think I'm town tell you? Keep in mind that Gerry was also recently saying that you aren't obv. town to him (if that changed, I missed it). Please, for the love of snails, set aside the grandiosity, and take a wider view.

I'm leaning toward IAWS and Delta at the moment. I had honestly forgotten Delta was in the game for a while, which is another red flag for me.

I'd like to second the momo replacement request, by the way.

p-edit: I do understand your position, Fuzzy. I don't want another ML either, but unless we're absolutely sure we've got scum, then I'm the best ML.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by momo »

@mod replace out
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by gerryoat »

now
or you know, we could lynch mafia and avoid lylo tomorrow :^)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2386, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Gerry- His defending of the Titus/Impoetic slot gives me pause.
your logic is flawed, think of it this way. Impoetic was TR by a lot of people day 1. and I even admitted Titus had a bad start, but was willing to bypass that, until the claim. Also, look at the PRs that have flipped, 2 RBers, so mafia must have a strong PR like a strongman, why would i choose to hard buddy my goon, instead of potential needed maf PR.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2388, boring wrote:I'm leaning toward IAWS and Delta at the moment. I had honestly forgotten Delta was in the game for a while, which is another red flag for me.
Then vote it
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Town: Me, Boring, Mathblade, Fuzzy

Scum: 2/3 in IAWS, Delta, momo slot

we have autowin, please don't fuck this up. looking back, even though BP doesnt make sense with RBers, math and titus aren't teamed. Fuzzy was the cw to Titus, and their interaction was not teamed. Boring is town and has bad logic that can only be town logic, and I believe their ate of wanting to sacarfice themselves today.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2392, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2388, boring wrote:I'm leaning toward IAWS and Delta at the moment. I had honestly forgotten Delta was in the game for a while, which is another red flag for me.
Then vote it
I already said I'll hammer whoever you guys choose (except Math)
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Um. How is this autowin? Boring can be scum pretending to vote for themselves to make town reluctant to actually do it. I agree Fuzzy is town though. Add yourself in the possible scum pool, though.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2391, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2386, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Gerry- His defending of the Titus/Impoetic slot gives me pause.
your logic is flawed, think of it this way. Impoetic was TR by a lot of people day 1. and I even admitted Titus had a bad start, but was willing to bypass that, until the claim. Also, look at the PRs that have flipped, 2 RBers, so mafia must have a strong PR like a strongman, why would i choose to hard buddy my goon, instead of potential needed maf PR.
Because if Titus wasn't lynched then you would have a three v three LyLO which is usually damn near impossible for scum to pull off and Titus was tunneling me in order to try to get rid of the BP.

This would have forced people who seem to be unaware of IC LyLO mechanics/hunting to lead three straight lynches. Scum we're likely not bussing until they had to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2385, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
now
Boring
I feel like I am stuck in-between a rock and a hard place bc I can see what you are saying, However the harder you push for your lynch the more convince that you are town. I really want to lynch scum today,,,,,, I would vote for you if we gat down to zero hour and there is a no lynch but I cant allow myself to vote town if there is a good possibility of scum being lynched,
Nah Boring is scum.

Campaigning for your own lynch is a Titus trick that she could have easily given to Boring the night before or if scum have daychat the day of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For all the roleblockers we have we likely one have one "action" PR which is the fruitvendor.

This means Strongman+encryptor would make for a great setup and then Titus tell Gerry to make sure Gerry was on that wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2394, boring wrote:
In post 2392, gerryoat wrote:
Then vote it
I already said I'll hammer whoever you guys choose (except Math)
Who do you scumread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”