-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 2234, Boonskiies wrote:And now PZ/massive looking like scum theatre.
So vote massive. I'd join you on that wagon.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 am

Post by massive »

Also I'm dumb. Back to re-reading keyenpeydee.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:10 am

Post by massive »

This is what I got from my keyenpeydee review. Talk to me. Will do MOI / PZ after lunch.

------

, : "Twoface / Matt is town, Magna is scum" but never follows that up; in fact, he has no idea where his vote is or what he wants to do with it other than eventually unvoting Sheep at .

(just for my later notes : Key references (Twoface's post about how MOI won't self-vote and is thus scum) and (mattblack's interpretation of early MOI behavior).)

: Magna is doing something scummy but keyenpeydee STILL won't use that vote

: Avoids MOI v Twoface completely and votes away to start the Lycanfire wagon. The Boon wagon has ended and Magna, literally the ONLY person keyenpeydee has expressed scummy feelings about, is the top wagon. Why? I guess one possibility is scum-key is more worried about a third-party killer (since that seems to be the complete focus of his issues with Lycanfire there).

: FINALLY votes Magna. Key replaces Grey on the Magna wagon, keeping Magna at L-2.

: Actually might play back to 516-518. Consistency points?

: I actually like and don't think this comes from an Elena-partner.

, : Is this what bussing keyenpeydee looks like? Elena is town in but by is in the scumpile, without much information on why. is the only post where he mentions her between those two. But then it seems like he needs to be reminded about something scummy about Elena by , which makes me think he just threw out that scumread just so he'd have someone to put in that pile. The question is going to be, did he do that because classic scum "one townie, one buddy" scumlist, or is he just clueless to his own reads and is putting ANYTHING out there just to appear like he's doing work?

: Is still ew, and I don't know that this is anywhere near what I think keyenpeydee bussing looks like.

: "No reads on Elena" despite listing her in his own readslist as scum independently of Boon's case against her. I don't know maybe he is just really bad at bussing.

: Why, after going on D3 about how he wants to lynch Sheep after Elena, does he start D4 with voting ZZZX? Why does he comply with Boon telling him to vote PZ? Also how did I get into the scumteam?

------

FINAL VERDICT : I think just bad at being town. Any connection between him and Elena would be flaily at best, and while we know he flails when under pressure himself, it seems like he wouldn't need to feel that way about a scum partner. There's no consistency, he's all over the place with his reads, and he's not really pushing any scum read EXCEPT for Elena on D3. And that wasn't even his own read!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:10 am

Post by massive »

Now Imma go back and read what Boon said about him in his wall.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Was that a town case on key or a scum case? I couldn't tell.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not opposed to thinking the team is Zito/Grey, but I don't know how to sort grey. I know I don't want to lose if Grey is scum, though.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:16 am

Post by massive »

It was what it was. I thought it interesting, going back and reading your wall, that you thought Key's read progression was natural and understandable, and it was a complete mystery to me.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I thought it was all over the place initially, too, and I didn't look much into it. But then when I iso'd everyone, I started to understand the thought process behind Key's actions. And it lead me to the side of totally lost not really knowing at all who scum is, so they just give up and sheep someone. I then did make my Zito/Key case after the wall, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:20 am

Post by massive »

Let me look at that.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:25 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

*laughs*
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2252, massive wrote:is he just clueless to his own reads and is putting ANYTHING out there just to appear like he's doing work?
^^^
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Boon I think it should be apparent to you at this point that, if you can't figure out a partner for me that makes sense, you're likely on the wrong track.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 am

Post by massive »

I don't know that I'm going to be of much use talking about that until I go back and look at the conversations between them myself. When I was reading keyenpeydee initially I did start to think "hm maybe MOI + Key" but the Key-side of it just looks like he wants to stand up to MOI who is bullying him a bit, but just can't figure out how to do it. He scum-reads him for it but it's a throwaway read, and obviously rooted in MOI's behavior, and the fact that he never pursues it until other people are doing it too is more sheepy than bussy.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I'm always clueless the whole game
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2262, massive wrote:like he wants to stand up to MOI who is bullying him a bit
Please don't say something like this ever again. Real life issues :D . Thanks!
Show
Games that I modded:

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, your partner is key, massive, or grey. I've stated that. But when I interact with the others, I like to talk to them from them as town perspective.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I do think a PZ lynch toDay is our best chance at a win this game. Hopefully scum shoots me even though I'm probably actually BP toNight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Well I've openly defended both key and grey, so now what?

I've also declared both you and Sheep town. Sure not leaving myself many options am I.

Can you articulate a case on me that's based on things I've actually said and done and that's based on concrete facts plz? You're so dead set on me being scum here there must be a really solid foundation that doesn't involve pairings with unflipped players or assigning motivations that don't make sense in context or contradictory conspiracy theories right? Because your wagon doesn't seem to be gaining momentum and if you're really truly and completely sure I'm scum here I'd think you would want to do a better job rallying people to your banner.
Kappa
Just Monika
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, I've pretty much considered your lynch a lock for the day. ZZZx, and then either sheep or grey will eventually probably move over come deadline.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'll take that as a no.
Kappa
Just Monika
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, it's been mostly MOI. Also, that and I'm still convinced that self voting town post you made made me feel like scum looking for some faux town cred. I feel I've made a lot of cases towards your slot already. I don't understand why I need to give more. I've given what I had.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not trying to convince you to lynch yourself...-.-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Papa Zito »

No but you should be trying to convince the others to do so. And your giant mudslide of a post and flipfloppy contradictory reads make it hard for me to figure out what the hell you're thinking and I'm sure that's true for them too. Also I'm not asking you to give "more" I'm asking for you to provide something that's clear, concise and to the point.
Kappa
Just Monika
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

Don't see myself voting Zito at this point.

I mean, if it came down to a "him or me" scenario, survivalism wins the day, but that's about what it would take to get me to vote him.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

I am super exhausted - but will admit my general take away from the new pages is liking my current vote and liking my current soft town on Zito. I think he's being offputting, but I think it's more personality than role PM making it happen.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”