Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm working on ISOing the scum rn. I have a scum suspect but I want to do a full scan of the flipped scum ISO before jumping to conclusions. BTW thanks Math.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You're welcome.

I am AFK Saturday morning so I would love to help how I can tonight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright, I have two suspects after the full Impoetic/Titus ISO. Will read the time period you suggested next.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Damn you read fast :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I skimmed, looking for communication with other players that seemed scummy
Btw I thought RC was scummy by Impoetic's voting, but they flipped Town so that was a misread. Figured I should note that.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Any thoughts you have I will take Gamma.

Almost inevitably barring a strongman kill I will end up an IC in LYLO so it is really important this go right and I not tunnel math.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2035, boring wrote:
In post 2034, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Anyway, two hours later I've read every single page. I really really really townread impo for most of my reading, so to lynch titus is really not something I'd be happy to do. I'm null on the fuzzy wagon, and I think there's a scum between gerry/projectmatt (who will hopefully be replaced soon).
Do you think both could be scum?

Also, do you think what you saw of Impoetic is enough to override anything Titus might do? Because here are my concerns: I've played several games with her as town (never scum) and she has an energy about her. She is charismatic, active, collaborative, and seems to develop strong reads quickly. She usually socially controls the core of the game, and while I rarely agree with her, she clearly strives to take on the role of a positive town leader.

She's been very flat here. She's not even fighting her wagon. I've never seen her sub into a game before either, but I doubt she'd be willing to sub and do nothing as a general MO.

I also recall her scum-reading policy-lynch-proposals. She didn't actually propose policy-lynching MathBlade, but she definitely seemed open to it -- something I'd not expect.
OK I'm gonna clear this up for everyone. This comes from a UPick where a Titus PL was suggested, and Titus pulled up some old games where PLs on her were suggested.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2056, boring wrote:
In post 2055, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Why is the darklyn slot mafia? I don't follow people's reasoning on this.
I didn't get it for Darklyn, but Contradiction "revealed" his role for no reason, and it just happened to be the ever-convenient, scum-favorite, BP.
Nahhhhhh I wouldn't say this with the advent of the BP/Tracker strat in Matrix6
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2074, gerryoat wrote:IAlwaysWin. you literally say you have the same read as me, but say I'm scum, that makes no sense at all. If you're town you'd think that since I came from the same mindset, that it's more likely to come from town.
I'm sorry but this is a fallacy. Scum can match up thoughts with someone to pocket them.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will read this Saturday afternoon Gamma. Any other questions for me before I go to bed? Or try?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2209, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2131, Titus wrote:Fuck it.

I am the gs.

Blocked n1, checked boring n2. They are town.
posting this to remind me to check juri's read on impoetic day 1

I find it hard to believe that town has a RB and GS though, unless mafia has some strong PRs as well. I really doubt that town and maf both have RBers, so I see the only way Titus being GS is that Juri RBing impoetic n1
Please explain why you think there isn't a Scum RB.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:I will read this Saturday afternoon Gamma. Any other questions for me before I go to bed? Or try?
Not really, I think I got a handle on my catch up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2219, MathBlade wrote:Mainly it is about interactions and how they work with one another.

Between the flip and Night Actions Town should never be able to confirm more than one person or it is swingy as fuck.

Gunsmith + Fruit Vendor is too many confirmations.

For each investigative PR scum should have one player immune or have a way to stop it or have it be a weak investigative.

Anything more than that you'd need a role like roleblocker aligned with Town to balance that.

Gunsmith + Fruit Vendor = 3 potential confirmed town D1. Unlikely as fuck they'd be put together. Even with a Town roleblocker.
How is FV a clear?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2294, boring wrote:My town read on IAWS just took a huge nosedive. Gerry is looking slightly better. Math has a decent reason to SR me, I suppose. Still probably town, unfortunately. Delta is still a suspicious slot. I still don't like Fuzzy either.

I don't see Math's SR of me letting up. If Math is really BP, then me showing up at LYLO with them will mean a town auto-loss.

I think we need to speed-lynch me so Math has a chance of not fucking up LYLO. I know it's bad form for townies to self-vote, but I think mechanically, one of us absolutely has to go, and now's our only shot.

VOTE: boring
Cut this out.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It is a confirmable action. Something in which can clear the recipient of being town or scum.

Meaning if someone says hey I saw X go to the kill on D3
But D1 and D2 pipe up and say they have fruit from player X already.
In that sense they are a proven factor to Watcher tracker combo and whoever else visited is outed guilty.

It clears itself through use and in a high PR setup like this is almost certainly Town. The more PRs the more certain Fruit Vendor is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It isn't a clearer/confirmed as strong as cop or gunsmith but it is a confirmable role.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now in the scenario gunsmith + Fruit Vendor
Gunsmith hits fruit vendor's target
Fruit vendor hits town
Target claims they got fruit.

Circle jerk almost exclusively all three Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2393, gerryoat wrote:Town: Me, Boring, Mathblade, Fuzzy

Scum: 2/3 in IAWS, Delta, momo slot

we have autowin, please don't fuck this up. looking back, even though BP doesnt make sense with RBers, math and titus aren't teamed. Fuzzy was the cw to Titus, and their interaction was not teamed. Boring is town and has bad logic that can only be town logic, and I believe their ate of wanting to sacarfice themselves today.
Auto win by YOUR perspective.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gamma when you get done please leave top two scumspects and top townreads please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2459, boring wrote:Fuzzy, you have a point about Momo. My ranked scum pool is iaws, delta, momo, gerry, and you. I'll be impressed if it's you, and dumbfounded if it's Math.

However, of the five who have chimed in, only you and IAWS don't want IAWS lynched. I hope Momo's replacement will help clarify things. Crossing my fingers for someone rational and communicative.

@mod, what are the rules on subins? Can players ask people to join games, or does that break the first rule of fight club?

RE: boring's thought experiment

Gerry's reads: IAWS, DeltaW, Momo
Math's reads: IAWS, Boring's ghost!
IAWS's reads: Gerry, ?
Delta's reads: IAWS, Fuzzy
Fuzzy's reads: Momo, Gerry
Momo's replacement's reads:
Math is so bent on boring being scum he apparently will scumread her even once she flips Town.
<Embrace The Void>

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by gerryoat »

UNVOTE:

hi gamma, its been awhile
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gamma I was protesting the attempt by Boring to do that so I ignored the ghost comment :P

i don't lynch ghosts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2513, MathBlade wrote:Gerry for those of us unsure like myself who are your two?
are you serious, i've said 100 times that there is 2 in iaws, momo slot and delta
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2547, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2513, MathBlade wrote:Gerry for those of us unsure like myself who are your two?
are you serious, i've said 100 times that there is 2 in iaws, momo slot and delta
And I want you to pick your two.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like you copy paste the player list and go "2 are in there" probably be right and it is useless.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”