Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 921, rb wrote:whatever strange place you come from and the odd things that used to happen in those places, no lynches don't happen in my towns
You mean Mafiascum back when all the best players didn't quit and this place wasn't run by 16 year olds? That place?

Yeah, ok keyboard warrior. You're super good at Mafia. You're clearly the strongest player here. I bet that means scum have no choice but to NK you tonight. If they dont, it must be really bad scum. You're just so dangerous. That's why they tried lynching you first. You're not lynchbait or low hanging fruit at all! It's everyone else that's bad, and players like me who saved you from getting lynched must be scum trying to buddy you, right?

/s
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:58 am

Post by rb »

Mith was 16 when they started this place up? that's pretty cool i guess
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 am

Rb that's not projecting. It's called realism bud. Choof is withdrawing from meds, probably pain killers. It's fucking science, not some random projection. He's gonna go through hell if he's quitting something cold turkey. That's common sense. You're obviously young, but take it as a lesson and don't ever get hooked on painkillers or Ritalin or whatever else. Be cool, stay in school, etc etc. Smokey the bear says drugs are bad, mmmkay. He once tried three marijuanas and went crazy, starting fires and stealing picnic baskets. Don't be like Smokey.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:02 am

Post by rb »

we're talking about his alignment not his drug habits but thank you for the story
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:04 am

Post by rb »

which band is better?

Living Colour
Faith No More
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:05 am

In post 926, rb wrote:Mith was 16 when they started this place up? that's pretty cool i guess
I know a few high level mods who are 16 too. Idc about that except that it tells me they weren't around long ago. Different meta with different versions of what normal roles. Anyway, that's enough of us derailing the thread I guess.

@Flubber: who are your SRs and why? Who are your TRs and why? If you had to pick one player that you were confident was scum, and knew you could lynch them just by your vote, who would it be and why?

Need reads from you. You've kinda been floundering, but if you flip town, I wanna know who you thought was scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:07 am

Post by rb »

lmao, im going to bed.

this has been a wonderful experience
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Backhand »

rb, our timezones are going to be very frustrating because our overlap is going to be like this one hour every day. Anyway, I'm not trying to be unsympathetic, but I don't see the townread, and if its not going to be a useful slot. . .
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:17 am

Post by rb »

id rather vote slots that do actual scummy stuff than to just vote 'the useless slots'
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:17 am

Post by rb »

and im going to bed n0w
Melanora
Melanora
Goon
Melanora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Melanora »

So basically, let's sum up TL's posts:

He's Town, and if you don't agree with him, you're scum.
And he won't be lynched because only scum would lynch him.
And if you are not scum but are just bad at this game, he won't listen to you.

Show of hands - how many people want to follow TL?
I just showed up because I was told it would be a good time.
Michael Lee
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Michael Lee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Michael Lee »

I don't want to follow TL - but you can townread people without agree-ing with their logic

right =/= town and wrong =/= scum, you have to look at what they're trying to do and in what worlds you think it could make sense from a town or scum PoV

like sometimes someone explodes and you legit make a townread on it cause it seems genuine - doest mean they were on the track track with regards to in-game decisions at all
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 788, Flubbernugget wrote:I took TL's initial case on Boonskiies at face value and then flipped when I looked into the actual substance behind it

That's not really a fence sit
so you are lazy bad town, okay, great defense here.
In post 802, Melanora wrote:Flub, you have a lot to say, but don't seem to say much.
That's the second part of the "case" that I am persuaded by.
In post 806, Kasumeat wrote:Can we start policy lynching players who claim self-meta? I think we will only need 18 lynches or so
100% down. In part this si my booskies vote, and why you should join the wagon.
In post 810, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 773, CooLDoG wrote:also, people should vote like I do, LYNCH MOB BOSKIES! the epic flail will lead to a slip!
L. Obviously didn't read the thread proven with this. Mel already pointed how during my flail I would've slipped. Also, if I was scum,
any flailing I would do would be fake, obviously.
So again, it's a flawed post. What's with people pushing me and their incredibly flawed cases this game? Like, at least have better cases than what these guys are pointing at me. Probably scum teaming up trying to get the Tywin thing gone.
LOLOLOPL<ollololo<>OL<OLOLOLOLOPLOLOLOLO he so gud at scum guyz!
In post 812, rb wrote:is going for the freakout/flailing scummy?

ur talking a lot boon but ur words dont mean stuff
and he gonna omgus me like a son of a bitch.
In post 819, Michael Lee wrote:EBWOP

vote flubbernugget
flubber is a decent vote. Although, it isn't exactly the hardest one to make either. Still don't like michael and am weary...
In post 840, Michael Lee wrote:thefuzzylogic99 is definitely scum, made like 5 posts and all of them were indecisive bullshit "X could be town or scum" "I dont know wha tto think of this" guy doesnt even try to APPEAR to be scumhunting, holy shit

?
yeah no, you are wrong here. Fuzzy's post aren't scummy, not worth me voting for him. I'd suggest you read them again while you aren't drunk. They may make more sense to you.
In post 843, Boonskiies wrote:
yes, but when tywin flips scum, it directly goes back to cooldog.
Okay, I'm down for you to start setting up some lynches, that's cool.
In post 858, Boonskiies wrote:all discussion is good discussion day 1. if you check the majority of my games on site, the majority of my early game is like this. If you check my late game stuff, I'm an entirely different person. I try harder.
god, jesus christ, it is like the whole defense that booskiies has is him playing towards a self meta... interesting, I wonder why that is? Oh right, because you dictate your own self meta and it is easy for you to manipulate that to make you look town. ah, yes, I forgot. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!
In post 859, rb wrote:what a gamer
^ see, this guy knows it too. Vote booskiies rb, u know u want to.
In post 861, Boonskiies wrote: I play a certain way so I don't get NK'd early game. .
^vig the shit out of him to screw up is carefully crafted meta gaming.

To break down to the VI's what is going on in these posts, here it is: instead of playing like a normal townie Booskiies is going to act erratic and scummy on purpose during the early game so he doesn't get nked. Now, if we don't lynch him he promises that during the late game he will lead the town to victory. This sounds like a fishy bargain. LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH
In post 873, Boonskiies wrote:I'm really happy with my Day 1 so far, to be honest. I've given a lot of info, I've been able to shoot down all of Tywin's lies and contradictions. I'm happy where I am, and I'm going to stay on here until it's time to end the day.
SURVIVALIST MENTALITY, NOTE: NO MENTION OF BEING HAPPY AT HIS SCUM HUNTING

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

In post 891, rb wrote:this day is getting pointless

let's lynch flubber/tywin/nominate your favourite scumsuspecthere
I could go for a flubber as a compromise lynch. I have said I get scum vibes from him before. However, dude, let's fucking kill booskiies dude.
after a wank.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

yep, and just like that, I am not going to the flubber wagon. Tywin just voted, and admitted, to voting with his scum reads. Multiple. As I've stated I'd go there too.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And everything Cooldog pushes at is extremely NAI. I thought he was a stronger player than that. Interesting. I'm pretty suspicious of Cooldog, tbh.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

nai is becoming one of those terms that mean nothing. You can just say, "that's nai!" and get out of it. And, as predicted, the omgus comes out. I always knew I was omniscient, but this is ridiculous.
after a wank.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 940, CooLDoG wrote:nai is becoming one of those terms that mean nothing. You can just say, "that's nai!" and get out of it. And, as predicted, the omgus comes out. I always knew I was omniscient, but this is ridiculous.
L, k.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I already had my suspicions on you from earlier...LOL. Obvious not reading the thread is obvious. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

obviously scum is obvious.
after a wank.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 943, CooLDoG wrote:obviously scum is obvious.
Yep. You and Tywin are so damn obvious. Really don't understand people ignoring it. Actually, people aren't ignoring the Tywin.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 930, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 926, rb wrote:Mith was 16 when they started this place up? that's pretty cool i guess
I know a few high level mods who are 16 too. Idc about that except that it tells me they weren't around long ago. Different meta with different versions of what normal roles. Anyway, that's enough of us derailing the thread I guess.

@Flubber: who are your SRs and why? Who are your TRs and why? If you had to pick one player that you were confident was scum, and knew you could lynch them just by your vote, who would it be and why?

Need reads from you. You've kinda been floundering, but if you flip town, I wanna know who you thought was scum

Ugggghhh....he is so scummy! This makes me absolutely not okay with flubber being lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Backhand »

Yo tfl, still got no reads?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Backhand »

Boonskiies wrote:

Ugggghhh....he is so scummy! This makes me absolutely not okay with flubber being lynched.

Also against the flubber lynch--it just seems real unlikely that none of you (boon), gamma, rb, tywin, and whymafia are scum, and all of those people were ok with it.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Backhand »

EBWOP: and michael, forgot he was on the flubber wagon too.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”