- Titus,
WhemeStar (1)
- GuyInFreezer,

Not Voting
:
WhemeStar, implosion, Hikari Link

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-05-18 05:37:30)
Last edited by Shaziro on Fri May 05, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Should be able to post tonight before I go to bed. "Tonight" being very loose phrasing. In the middle of the night/early morning, really.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:39 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 2524, GuyInFreezer wrote:It's a "screw you" vote.
I'll unvote eventually.
Ah alright
Im a dog that quacks
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2521, Titus wrote:
In post 2512, MathBlade wrote:Hell Titus could even be that scum even night roleblocker. I don't like how people are going "Titus claimed doctor" == obvTown.

I claimed jailkeeper N1 in Shadowrun and freaking coasted. I don't see anyone actually sorting Titus and that is scary to me.
I built that setup. Just sayin'.

What does your analysis look like if I am town?
GiF or Implosion or Kop scum. Kop most likely GiF Least likely.

Wheme is confTown and should be driving things but isn't posting jack.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2528, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2521, Titus wrote:
In post 2512, MathBlade wrote:Hell Titus could even be that scum even night roleblocker. I don't like how people are going "Titus claimed doctor" == obvTown.

I claimed jailkeeper N1 in Shadowrun and freaking coasted. I don't see anyone actually sorting Titus and that is scary to me.
I built that setup. Just sayin'.

What does your analysis look like if I am town?
GiF or Implosion or Kop scum. Kop most likely GiF Least likely.

Wheme is confTown and should be driving things but isn't posting jack.
What do you think of HL?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact Hiraki hasn't hopped on a wagon quickly probably makes Hiraki Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2530, MathBlade wrote:The fact Hiraki hasn't hopped on a wagon quickly probably makes Hiraki Town.
Lol. Kop is scum. Hiraki town. See the problem?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

:facepalm:

Derp that means if you're Town which I doubt GiF or Implosion scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2532, MathBlade wrote::facepalm:

Then vote GIF.

I'm not voting implosion. You'd have to get every other townie to agree on Implosion and IAWS is also not voting implosion. He's off the table.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2533, Titus wrote:

Then vote GIF.

I'm not voting implosion. You'd have to get every other townie to agree on Implosion and IAWS is also not voting implosion. He's off the table.
IAWS is dead... Did you mean WhemeStar?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2534, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 2533, Titus wrote:

Then vote GIF.

IAWS is dead... Did you mean WhemeStar?
Nope. I'm just being a dumbass who is tired.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I'm fine voting you. Plenty of time left in the day for people to hunt. Why do you want things to go quickly? @Titus
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Hikari Link »

So really quick, I just wanted to say that I really don't care if you guys get my name wrong, but there is an active user on this website named "Hiraki," so maybe don't call me
that
, for the purposes of not confusing the two of us in future games. I wouldn't want you misattributing things I do to him or vice-versa. Though I plan to fix this by changing usernames in the near future.

As for this game, I could point out any number of reasons that I'm probtown right now, just from my actions since the start of this day. But I suspect they'd be pretty meaningless if you guys don't realize them for yourselves. Meatier posts are still incoming once I get a better handle on everyone still alive, hopefully late tonight.
In post 2522, implosion wrote:The only real tactical consideration right now is that Titus should protect somewhat arbitrarily tonight/shouldn't say too much about who she's protecting; this forces scum to either kill her or risk giving us an extra mislynch. This works because the remaining scum is an even-night rb, and tonight is an odd night. If Titus saves someone tonight, obviously we lynch tomorrow because we'll be in odds. If we mislynch today and Titus (or anyone else) dies, then we'll be at 4p and we no-lynch tomorrow since there's technically no one alive who's formally clear.
You have the endgame wrong. I don't know if you are mistaken or if you are trying to confuse either scum or town with it, but I'm going to clarify it.

First, unless I'm very much misinformed, WhemeStar is confirmed town. Unless you're telling me that scum have a player who is both an Even-Night Roleblocker and a Full-Time Fruit Vendor and can also perform the night kill.

Second, scum have literally zero incentive to kill anyone but Titus. This is because targeting WhemeStar leaves the chance of him being protected and leaving the two remaining VTs together alive creates a bigger smokescreen for the scum.

Third, your very premise of us leaving somebody alive tomorrow is flawed, because since WhemeStar is conftown (unless I've misunderstood something), he'll be the next target. That means we have to lynch scum either today or tomorrow to win. There is no way around it unless we abstain from voting today and tomorrow, but that's just going to result in the same scenario, only with less conftown on the board.
In post 2522, implosion wrote:My scum pool right now is basically math and hiraki, and I lean pretty heavily towards math. A quick look at Eddie's ISO ctrl+f'ing hans's name looks pretty bad as well. He *consistently* has hans as the "next person to lynch." On d1, he says he thinks cd and hans are both scum but in a cd flip. Before the DRK lynch he waffles around voting hans and eventually does vote him, calling him after DRK while DRK is getting wagoned. However, early in d3, with the theory that DRK's scumflip implicated me, and he suddenly conveniently has someone else to push over hans now that the scumteam's traitor is dead. Later that day, hans is once again placed behind someone else,

Point is: he constantly, constantly talks about how he finds hans scummy. And yet, his pressure on that slot never ever amounts to anything; his one vote on the slot is essentially a kneejerk reaction to , and never really contributes any meaningful pressure. The rest of the time, he always manages to find someone else to vote for or to push as the better lynch while being able to very effectively distance from hans.
Why is GuyInFreezer outside of your lynch pool? I'm not even saying he's scum, but there's no reason
In post 2522, implosion wrote:Disclaimer is that this post actually might be confbias; i am interested in hearing other opinions on this. But I really think this looks like scum distancing. I feel like town at least meaningfully votes hans at some point during all of this. It's like eddie saw twoface as this big town personality who was wrong about everything, and basically took the opportunity to loudly sheep all of twoface's opinions so that he could effectively distance from his scumbuddy while coordinating with the townie who was wrong about things.

Will probably look deeper at Kop ISO next.
If you truly believe that it can only be MathBlade or I, then you are subject to confirmation bias by definition. Especially since, based on this post, you aren't saying WhemeStar is confirmed town. Technically, all four of us should be in your lynch pool. Granted, you have to narrow down who you wantat some point, but I feel like it's a bit early to be reaching that conclusion.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2536, MathBlade wrote:I'm fine voting you. Plenty of time left in the day for people to hunt. Why do you want things to go quickly? @Titus
Are you seriously still on Titus as potential scum, dude?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Everyone else, please don't respond to this.

@MathBlade: How about we lynch Titus today and we lynch you tomorrow if she flips town? Would you agree to that? Because it's the only way we are lynching her.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2537, Hikari Link wrote:This is because targeting WhemeStar leaves the chance of him being protected
Chance? No. Doc heals conftown. I'm not dumb.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2536, MathBlade wrote:I'm fine voting you. Plenty of time left in the day for people to hunt. Why do you want things to go quickly? @Titus
Then hunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 am

Post by implosion »

On phone but:

Scum do potentially have incentive to kill people other than Titus. If they think they can get away with a mislynch on Titus which is theoretically possible esp if mathblade is town.

Wheme is in the strictest sense not technically conftown. That's all I really meant. I'm personally happy to lynch at 4p if he's alive. I will never vote him. But it's possible that for instance wheme dies tonight for one reason or another in which case I'd argue a nolynch is probably the better play.

Your analysis is basically assuming that everyone is okay with assuming that Titus is town, and mine isn't. I personally am more than happy to assume she's town though.

Scum is in a pickle here most likely and so making unexpected kills is something they might do based on things like who fosses who.

Gif is at third place as likely scum but far enough behind you two that he doesn't concern me ATM. This is because of two faces play, and Hans interactions towards the slot. I don't think tf played well but I think his play made very little sense from scum for the most part.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:00 am

Post by implosion »

I also don't really have faith in wheme to decide the endgame since he's kind of been afk from the game for a very long time.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2540, Titus wrote:
In post 2537, Hikari Link wrote:This is because targeting WhemeStar leaves the chance of him being protected
Chance? No. Doc heals conftown. I'm not dumb.
I meant in the scenario that imp described where you would heal someone random. Though it's still a pretty bad move, regardless.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2542, implosion wrote:On phone but:

Scum do potentially have incentive to kill people other than Titus. If they think they can get away with a mislynch on Titus which is theoretically possible esp if mathblade is town.
Even if MathBlade is town, I feel like it would be a pretty hard mislynch.
In post 2542, implosion wrote:Wheme is in the strictest sense not technically conftown. That's all I really meant. I'm personally happy to lynch at 4p if he's alive. I will never vote him. But it's possible that for instance wheme dies tonight for one reason or another in which case I'd argue a nolynch is probably the better play.
In the strictest sense, nobody is confirmed town. Scum team could've chosen not to kill one night (assuming that's a legal choice) to make it seem like there was a Doctor for Titus to claim it.
In post 2542, implosion wrote:Your analysis is basically assuming that everyone is okay with assuming that Titus is town, and mine isn't. I personally am more than happy to assume she's town though.
I mean, you broke down the balance of the game perfectly. Unless somebody claims a town power role we didn't know about until now, this setup is heavily unbalanced in favor of scum. Please don't respond to this one, I'm making a separate post about it that everybody can see easily.
In post 2542, implosion wrote:Scum is in a pickle here most likely and so making unexpected kills is something they might do based on things like who fosses who.
I don't see it.
In post 2542, implosion wrote:Gif is at third place as likely scum but far enough behind you two that he doesn't concern me ATM. This is because of two faces play, and Hans interactions towards the slot. I don't think tf played well but I think his play made very little sense from scum for the most part.
It's fine for you to read him that way. I'd still say you should be concerned about the possibility of being wrong though. It's the only way to combat confirmation bias.
In post 2543, implosion wrote:I also don't really have faith in wheme to decide the endgame since he's kind of been afk from the game for a very long time.
Whether or not you have faith in him, literally what choice do we have? Other than getting it right today, which should be our goal anyway.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Hikari Link »

@Everyone:
Is there another power role that hasn't claimed? That's the only plausible scenario I see for Titus being scum.
Don't answer for anybody else, only for yourself.
If you claim, we will lynch Titus today. Please, nobody say anything about this post other than your answer.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

Post by implosion »

Of course I'm concerned that I might be wrong. I've cultivated that read over a long enough period of time that I don't think reconsidering it is very likely to change it. I might look at it a bit more today but likely won't dive deeply into that slot unless we get to mylo.

It's not about what choice we have wrt wheme. I just don't really value prioritizing keeping that slot alive when there are two other slots that I'm pretty confident are town and he's not playing the game.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

Post by implosion »

Still claiming vt.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2546, Hikari Link wrote:
@Everyone:
Is there another power role that hasn't claimed? That's the only plausible scenario I see for Titus being scum.
Don't answer for anybody else, only for yourself.
If you claim, we will lynch Titus today. Please, nobody say anything about this post other than your answer.
Vt
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”