Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 4568, Sesq wrote:you don't need them to self-identify your thoughts, that wasnt my point

my point was that you do to create a competent political ideology
I don't. All I need is the ability to see the self-evident truths of the world.

Do you or do you not agree that I know my mind better than you?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

The question that drives them hazy, are you or the others crazy.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

What is crazier than someone who is blind to the correct path but has the audacity to claim I am the crazy one? That they know better than someone with the ability to see the truth of the world?

I'm not convinced that anyone here is necessarily crazy, but if someone is crazy, it sure as fuck isn't me.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Is this thread failed reducation on the part of the detractors to you?
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't understand your post.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 12:23 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 4579, Accountant wrote:I don't understand your post.
Motto of this thread
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Cha
This is my life now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4580, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 4579, Accountant wrote:I don't understand your post.
Motto of this thread
I agree. People always make nonsensical arguments and then expect me to understand it. The best part is, when I make a perfectly obvious statement, they get mad when I accuse them of not understanding.

Of course, Annadog isn't such a person. But there are many ignorant people in this thread who are nevertheless impudent enough to make the bad joke that they are morally superior to the correct path.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Shaziro »

Knowing what goes on in your head doesn't mean you're right. There's plenty of information you aren't aware of, odds are good that lots of it completely invalidates your ideology. That is true for anyone who isn't omniscient.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4583, Shaziro wrote:Knowing what goes on in your head doesn't mean you're right. There's plenty of information you aren't aware of, odds are good that lots of it completely invalidates your ideology. That is true for anyone who isn't omniscient.
That is a separate issue. My initial argument is that Sesq had no right to tell me what was inside my head due to the fact that I know best what goes on inside my mind. Do you or do you not agree that is the case?

Onto the second matter, there is no information that can invalidate my ideology because it's a code of morality. Imagine the moral statement "it's right to tell the truth". There is no information that can invalidate that. There's nothing you can say to make this person change their mind if that is their axiom.

Finally, I know for sure the correct path is right because I have the most sacred and absolute "truth" that was delivered to me by means of the eyes that allow me to perceive the self evident truths of the world. This "truth" is what defines the correct path. As it is 100% accurate and everything that contradicts it is wrong, I know for sure that what I'm doing is right.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Shaziro »

I think it's perfectly possible for other folks to have a better idea of what's going on in your head than you in a sense, but given that I don't think Sesq has the training for that kind of thing, nor has Sesq spent the required metric assload of time with you to build up an understanding of it, no I doubt Sesq does. But for instance, if a kid has ADHD for instance, somebody who knows what ADHD is has a better understanding of what's going on than the kid does in some ways, if said kid doesn't know what ADHD is. I know the point seems pedantic, but given the style of arguing that tends to go on in here I figure it's probably best to clarify that point of view for the sake of any future (God help me) discussions.

Codes of morality are subjective, but if you want to say that nobody can invalidate your code of morality, you have to accept that you can't invalidate anyone else's codes of morality either. If you're willing to accept that, that's great, and that's a part of growing up.

Lastly, look at it the way Descartes did. How do you know you aren't being decieved by some more powerful being that you aren't aware of? You could argue that you have the absolute truth and that doesn't include such a being, but wouldn't such a being purposefully ensure that the trick included lack of knowledge of its existence? You could argue that you can't be tricked, but wouldn't such a being purposefully ensure that the trick included thinking that you could never be tricked?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4585, Shaziro wrote:I think it's perfectly possible for other folks to have a better idea of what's going on in your head than you in a sense, but given that I don't think Sesq has the training for that kind of thing, nor has Sesq spent the required metric assload of time with you to build up an understanding of it, no I doubt Sesq does. But for instance, if a kid has ADHD for instance, somebody who knows what ADHD is has a better understanding of what's going on than the kid does in some ways, if said kid doesn't know what ADHD is. I know the point seems pedantic, but given the style of arguing that tends to go on in here I figure it's probably best to clarify that point of view for the sake of any future (God help me) discussions.
I don't have ADHD in my head. I have the correct path in my head, and I am currently the world's leading expert on the correct path. Now, it's true that Sesq knows me quite well, and probably understands my mind better than, say, you, or Not_Mafia. But I can name 10 people off the top of my head that comprehend me better than Sesq, and I'm #1 on that list.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4585, Shaziro wrote:Codes of morality are subjective, but if you want to say that nobody can invalidate your code of morality, you have to accept that you can't invalidate anyone else's codes of morality either. If you're willing to accept that, that's great, and that's a part of growing up.
That's not what I said. I said there's no
information
that can invalidate a code of morality. If there's someone with an axiom contradictory to the correct path here, I will never be able to convince them. The only option is to forcibly re-educate or brainwash them. That's why it's fine for me to kill people. It's not that I want to. I just have no choice other than to kill them, for the sake of a perfect world.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4585, Shaziro wrote:Lastly, look at it the way Descartes did. How do you know you aren't being decieved by some more powerful being that you aren't aware of?
Because the correct path says I'm not, and that this is the real truth.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 4585, Shaziro wrote: You could argue that you have the absolute truth and that doesn't include such a being, but wouldn't such a being purposefully ensure that the trick included lack of knowledge of its existence? You could argue that you can't be tricked, but wouldn't such a being purposefully ensure that the trick included thinking that you could never be tricked?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Accountant »

The correct path tells me it's the most powerful thing in the universe and I believe it.

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Annadog40 »

If the correct path isn't tied to you, would a more accurate name for this thead be 'The Correct Path'?
This is my life now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4591, Annadog40 wrote:If the correct path isn't tied to you, would a more accurate name for this thead be 'The Correct Path'?
If I made the thread, I'd have made the name "Correct Path Discussion". But I didn't.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

So you have no proof, only faith.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4593, Shaziro wrote:So you have no proof, only faith.
Not even that. She just doesn't have any ability to reason.

Basically it's like arguing with a toddler about whether or not her invisible friend "Correct Path" exists.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4593, Shaziro wrote:So you have no proof, only faith.
I have the irrefutable proof known as "the ultimate giver of moral truth has said it to me".

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Accountant »

The correct path is not invisible.

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Fluminator »

Accountant makes flat earthers look like Socrates.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 4597, Fluminator wrote:Accountant makes flat earthers look like Socrates.
Flat Earthers base their belief on incorrect evidence. I base my beliefs on the absolute truths of the world.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's nothing that says a fake can't beat the real thing.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “General Discussion”