Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

honestly the fact you said that lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think that's a big overreaction and you could be scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 90, MarioManiac4 wrote:I feel like his reaction to my wagon of trying to find reasoning is less likely to be scum than most other things in the thread.
In post 102, MarioManiac4 wrote:Townleaning things are less likely to be scum than NAI things. I don't think this is particularly difficult.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

@Mulch, 114: literally wtf

How does jokingly dayvigging TWIM allow me to use him as an easy target?

That's not what I was trying to say in 83; I rarely get mislynched in 2017 (although it does happen I guess), but often I do get wagoned for what basically amounts to no reason. :P

I actually don't really know how to read new players. I have 3 town newbie games recently; in all three I townread a scum until lylo/they claimed scum. Most of the time I townread the other. So BoP is a bad argument to use on me. Besides, I don't really see that as newbiescum play. I'd have to get some links to believe it.

Again, you're twisting my words here. Nothing was scummy until your post IMO; I saw it all as NAI. Something more likely to be town than other things in the thread == something less likely to be town than other things in the thread. What is legitimately so hard to understand about this?

Saying that someone's reads are made up because they're not the same as yours doesn't make any sense actually.

I can't see where you're coming from with this one, really. (And that isn't exactly what happened in 1929; I TvTd a player for one half of a day phase.)

@Yumeko, 117; It might be too early but I don't think so. Creature has started off and remained engaged with the game and I think he's town because of that.

(Also, Mulch shading the unabomabah replacement is ridiculous and scummy, but this isn't a response to.anything so)

@Mulch, 118; It wasn't even partially

@Mulch, 123; I was expressing a scumread. It's strong for this early but I don't think it is overall.

@Mulch, 135; lol.

@Ignition, 166; Yes.

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'll join in eventually. If you want to quick lynch me, go for it, then analyze my wagon. don't feel like putting the effort in right now to defend. Like, I just got four votes and I hadn't even posted yet. I've only read this page. I'll get to it in a bit.
I think this comes from scum
VOTE: Flavour leaf
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you not think town would say that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK then, finally at work so I have time to read. :wink:
--
Apparently people thought my RVS-vote on Mario was bad because it was...random?
I hadn't even read the game at that point, and I saw player I recognized -> I placed a vote.
In a game this large I doubt one random vote sub L-3 or something can be dangerous? :lol:
--
Mulch taking the spotlight is nothing new I think, and "him vs Mario" (at least I think some will interpret it so) neither.
Totally null on both of them so far: I'm very bad in noticing small flavor differences in anyones posts, and these two have a very distinct style that muddies their alignment-tells.
They could be read as scum every game by someone as inexperienced as me, so basically I accept they are out of my read-range and hope others get them if need be.
--
In post 91, Mulch wrote:He did this as scum last time. Wondering if he would do it again. cloud that is
This is sort of a low hanging fruit, isn't it?
I remember when I joined this site few months back, and I saw people profiling ThinkBig as auto-scum whenever he replaced out or played lazy.
He was lynched/blamed every time for it and his slot was scum in one of them.
Let me write something first and THEN confirm me as scum, I don't mind. :roll:
--
In post 99, davesaz wrote:Not a fan of early claims, whether fake or not.
No strong opinions on true/fake.
I actually have to agree on this.
I know RVS is what it is in terms of BS thrown around, but the thing about claims, is that people can always come back to "I claimed mason page 1; it was serious" OR in the very same game say "Dude, it was RVS, of course I'm not a Mason".
It's all just too easy to worm around with.
--
In post 113, Creature wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Newbie 1809 - Never Forget.
--
Pages 5-6 are Yumeko+Mulch show.
Mulch clears his stance on Mario well (I think?), but I'm a little disappointed if they don't try to run each other down.. :cry:
--
In post 137, Creature wrote:I was serious about osuka, I'm serious about UnaBombaH.

You're welcome to join.
Ehh, I don't know what I have done to you Creature, but I hope you're not going to try and fast-lynch me D1 every game we play.. :facepalm:
--
...aaand the rest is just people piling on FL.
Interesting enough, my opinion on flavor is that he is always very active and game-solvy, so I'm a little disappointed that he starts with a "I'm going to join later".
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Lets shake him a little to get something out of him!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 180, Nero Cain wrote:Do you not think town would say that?
My vision of town!FlavorLeaf wouldn't.
The post in itself could be NAI, but on a certain player it becomes something else.

Might be that he really has been busy for now, but we will see very soon if he is town.
He can produce good content, and plenty of it IMO.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm gonna try and find some interest in doing background research on some of the players I haven't seen before.
Don't know if it's worth it in a game this big (easily my biggest setup so far), but I'm bored so..

Unless someone is online and wants to interact? :]
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Who is scum?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 184, MarioManiac4 wrote:Who is scum?
I'm sort of feeling FlavorLeaf for now.

There are so many players here that I have already seen/played with, that are always ? to me.
You and Mulch represent the S-tier of that.

Then there are so many guys who I don't know at all, such as Ignition, dave, Flairs....
And since these guys have only posted once or twice, I can't get a read yet.
They are all scum until I get a stronger read that says otherwise, and even then...you know how paranoid I am! :lol:

Flavor is the only one so far of whom I can say that he has been "uncharacteristic" for his usual townplay.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 176, Mulch wrote:I think that's a big overreaction and you could be scum.
That's how I feel about these posts from you:
In post 135, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Yumeko

I'm not putting the most effort I've ever put into a town game and getting tunneled like this when half the things you are telling me is that you disagree rather than it's scummy.

Unless you unvote, I am vote parking this for the entire game.
In post 136, Mulch wrote:Yes, meta can be analyzed day 1, yes I am townreading him for blatantly role fishing which is something scum don't do early, I don't think Mario is scummy for jumping on 2mil, it was sneaky by mario and even if it wasn't it's still scummy, I'm scumreading Ignition based on what I've got on day 1, your fucking hypocritical to saying I have confirmation bias on ignition, he's literally only focused on me scum the entire day so yes he's confident. NO I'm not confident I've said that multiple times and the fact that your trying to blatantly misrepresnt what I am saying is shit, I am saying truth, and idgaf about Cloud doing it multiple times but he's done it once and it's something to keep in midn.

You vote me and your only thing you've said is SCUMMY is "doing things that aren't real to further your read." EVERYTHING else is you saying you disagree, which isn't scummy in the slightest.

Your tone is even fucking saying you disagree and not that it's scummy. Unless you can't see how town!mulch is thinking these thoughts, I';m not scumy.

And I'm not voting you because I think your scum, I could give one fat rat's ass at this point, I'm doing it because I refuse to be treated this way when I'm actually putting effort into a fucking town game and your already starting some confirmation bias tunnel on me and I Even FUCKING humored you with a detailed eplanatuion into every single one of your points.
I don't think this reaction from you is warranted, you're wrong if you think I'm tunneling you and you're wrong if you think I'm going to let you vote me as revenge. At the moment my biggest suspicion with you is the way you're employing bully tactics to keep me and other players from voting you. I have suspicions that you are trying to direct me away from you by putting on a show.
Also, that was an empty threat.
In post 147, wavemode wrote:
In post 117, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I don't think anything related to that post made by him was scummy and your reasoning feels manufactured.
You think Mulch is trying to get MM4 lynched?
Yes I do think that.
In post 148, Mulch wrote:That's the iorny I litearlly wansttt I was just rambling about my thoughts
What is up with this? You were voting for him and pushed a list of reasons for him being scum.
In post 149, Nero Cain wrote:Theta's wavemode stuff is pretty dumb but I could see scum caught for the wrong reasons. Like I didn't really like his mario bandwagon vote all that much.
In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: flavorleaf
After talking about wavemode and saying you don't like their vote, why do you then go on to vote flavorleaf instead of wavemode?
In post 156, davesaz wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:it was just sheepy and bandwagony.
In post 151, Nero Cain wrote:^
this is a pagetop vote which means you must sheep.
Doesn't like sheepy votes. Asks people to sheep. Interesting juxtaposition.
In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:im doing things Dave
I think davesaz has a point here, Nero Cain what does "im doing things" mean in this context? How does it lead up to you voting flavor leaf instead of wavemode and asking for people to sheep you after you denounced wavemode for sheeping?
In post 173, Nero Cain wrote:I don't have any strong town reads or scum reads. I'm not really great at detecting sarcasm and jokes and such. Mulch was kinda hard pushing Mario a bit and then you and oskuna voted him and I was kinda like eh. Like these silly RVS bandwagons pop up all the time and maybe that's all it was but my gut reaction was that your vote was a little bandwagony and scummy.
What do you think about post by Mulch? Did you miss this post, because he seems to contradict your interpretation of events and I'm wondering why you didn't call him out on it.
In post 161, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 149, Nero Cain wrote:Theta's wavemode stuff is pretty dumb but I could see scum caught for the wrong reasons. Like I didn't really like his mario bandwagon vote all that much.
it is more like i have not really thought about another person to vote
so wait are we voting lurkers/people who have not even posted now
i can get on board with that

VOTE: flavor leaf

not sure if nero and mary will have their votes counted or not
whitespace probably gets removed from names so i am thinking it probably will count
but it will be good to find out
What compelled you to vote for flavor leaf at this point? Do you not think all currently active players at that point were less likely to be scum than random chance? Were you afraid of getting into an argument by voting for an active player?
In post 170, IgnitionUSMC wrote:Need to go back and review interactions of others, but at least mulch is trying to push ppl for scum reactions. Not that scum don't try that tactic but usually it's something town would do.

Looking through the flavor wagon now, 4 votes usually means at least 1 is scum is hiding in there or they got on and changed vote as more people piled on
I disagree that there's inherently a greater chance of there being scum in the flavorleaf voters right now. Why do you think otherwise?
In post 172, wavemode wrote:Sure, and I think it's a strange thought process. It flows from the presumption that MM4 is town, and also from the presumption that I want him lynched. I think there's very little evidence of either, at present, so frankly it felt like a cookie cutter statement without much meaning behind it.
Why are you currently voting for MarioManiac4 if you do not want them to be lynched?
Do you still think it is strange for someone else to assume you want MarioManiac4 lynched?
In post 178, MarioManiac4 wrote:@Mulch, 114: literally wtf

How does jokingly dayvigging TWIM allow me to use him as an easy target?

That's not what I was trying to say in 83; I rarely get mislynched in 2017 (although it does happen I guess), but often I do get wagoned for what basically amounts to no reason. :P

I actually don't really know how to read new players. I have 3 town newbie games recently; in all three I townread a scum until lylo/they claimed scum. Most of the time I townread the other. So BoP is a bad argument to use on me. Besides, I don't really see that as newbiescum play. I'd have to get some links to believe it.

Again, you're twisting my words here. Nothing was scummy until your post IMO; I saw it all as NAI. Something more likely to be town than other things in the thread == something less likely to be town than other things in the thread. What is legitimately so hard to understand about this?

Saying that someone's reads are made up because they're not the same as yours doesn't make any sense actually.

I can't see where you're coming from with this one, really. (And that isn't exactly what happened in 1929; I TvTd a player for one half of a day phase.)

@Yumeko, 117; It might be too early but I don't think so. Creature has started off and remained engaged with the game and I think he's town because of that.

(Also, Mulch shading the unabomabah replacement is ridiculous and scummy, but this isn't a response to.anything so)

@Mulch, 118; It wasn't even partially

@Mulch, 123; I was expressing a scumread. It's strong for this early but I don't think it is overall.

@Mulch, 135; lol.

@Ignition, 166; Yes.
I'm not really convinced that you could have gotten a strong meta read on Creature due to involvement at the time you said you did, here is what Creature had posted when you called him town:
Spoiler: Posts up to 111
In post 67, Creature wrote:VOTE: osuka

Serious vote
In post 68, Creature wrote:Whoever played with me before knows I'm actually serious when I say "serious vote"
In post 73, Creature wrote:Oh hi kraska.
In post 77, Creature wrote:
In post 76, Excession wrote:Is there someting about Creature I should know?
yes, that I want RVS to end hence why I declared my vote on osuka serious.
In post 105, Creature wrote:VOTE: osuka

Let's end this RVS wagon on MM4.

I don't believe there is anything up to this point that can't be faked. I don't understand why you're trying to apply an involvement tell when the game has only just begun and Creature hadn't done anything to really take note of at this point. It also feels like you are attributing Creature's posting after the point you called him town to justify calling him town in the first place.

In your response here, you don't really explain why you said you said you townread ignition in post 83. So why did you?

I don't understand what your response to 118 refers to.
In post 179, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'll join in eventually. If you want to quick lynch me, go for it, then analyze my wagon. don't feel like putting the effort in right now to defend. Like, I just got four votes and I hadn't even posted yet. I've only read this page. I'll get to it in a bit.
I think this comes from scum
VOTE: Flavour leaf
Why does it come from scum? What do you think of the wagon that formed on Flavour leaf before they posted?
In post 181, UnaBombaH wrote:OK then, finally at work so I have time to read. :wink:
--
Apparently people thought my RVS-vote on Mario was bad because it was...random?
I hadn't even read the game at that point, and I saw player I recognized -> I placed a vote.
In a game this large I doubt one random vote sub L-3 or something can be dangerous? :lol:
--
Mulch taking the spotlight is nothing new I think, and "him vs Mario" (at least I think some will interpret it so) neither.
Totally null on both of them so far: I'm very bad in noticing small flavor differences in anyones posts, and these two have a very distinct style that muddies their alignment-tells.
They could be read as scum every game by someone as inexperienced as me, so basically I accept they are out of my read-range and hope others get them if need be.
--
In post 91, Mulch wrote:He did this as scum last time. Wondering if he would do it again. cloud that is
This is sort of a low hanging fruit, isn't it?
I remember when I joined this site few months back, and I saw people profiling ThinkBig as auto-scum whenever he replaced out or played lazy.
He was lynched/blamed every time for it and his slot was scum in one of them.
Let me write something first and THEN confirm me as scum, I don't mind. :roll:
--
In post 99, davesaz wrote:Not a fan of early claims, whether fake or not.
No strong opinions on true/fake.
I actually have to agree on this.
I know RVS is what it is in terms of BS thrown around, but the thing about claims, is that people can always come back to "I claimed mason page 1; it was serious" OR in the very same game say "Dude, it was RVS, of course I'm not a Mason".
It's all just too easy to worm around with.
--
In post 113, Creature wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Newbie 1809 - Never Forget.
--
Pages 5-6 are Yumeko+Mulch show.
Mulch clears his stance on Mario well (I think?), but I'm a little disappointed if they don't try to run each other down.. :cry:
--
In post 137, Creature wrote:I was serious about osuka, I'm serious about UnaBombaH.

You're welcome to join.
Ehh, I don't know what I have done to you Creature, but I hope you're not going to try and fast-lynch me D1 every game we play.. :facepalm:
--
...aaand the rest is just people piling on FL.
Interesting enough, my opinion on flavor is that he is always very active and game-solvy, so I'm a little disappointed that he starts with a "I'm going to join later".
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Lets shake him a little to get something out of him!
Did you realize you were joining a wagon when you were voting for MarioManiac4? Did you know other people were voting him and pressure was building?
Trying to downplay your vote by saying it wasn't "dangerous" is giving me bad feelings. It's like you're trying to gas-light me.

I agree with not liking the early claims.

What do you mean you say you're disappointed that 'they' are not running each other down? I assume you mean MarioManiac4 and Mulch? What are you hoping for?

I'm concerned that you seem to be joining the new fast forming wagon - the reason you give feels like you are trying to over justify your vote. I believe this is similar to the gas-lighting earlier.
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I actually tried to check everyone who hasn't posted yet, or has only posted once, but the list is too long..
I may be bored, but I'm also lazy.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Did you realize you were joining a wagon when you were voting for MarioManiac4? Did you know other people were voting him and pressure was building?
Trying to downplay your vote by saying it wasn't "dangerous" is giving me bad feelings. It's like you're trying to gas-light me.
Don't know what gas-lighting is, but I'm probably not doing it..? :lol:
I have a habit of arguing every point made against me, whether it's light-hearted/RVS or not, so me "downplaying" here is because I have no other routes to take yet.
Every RVS vote has an implied "downplay"-aspect to it, if I understood your use of the term correctly.
I hadn't read the thread at that point.
In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote: What do you mean you say you're disappointed that 'they' are not running each other down? I assume you mean MarioManiac4 and Mulch? What are you hoping for?
I said that in the sense that I probably can't ever read either of them well enough to pin them as scum. (or town for that matter)
They could be either to me, every time, and that is why I'm hoping that they duke it out between themselves and I'll try to analyze from the sidelines.
I don't have the mental fortitude to take either of them on.
So it's better if they sort each other out, and I'll try to analyze their interaction more than their overall posting.

Don't know if that makes any sense to you, but that is how I see it.
In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote: I'm concerned that you seem to be joining the new fast forming wagon - the reason you give feels like you are trying to over justify your vote. I believe this is similar to the gas-lighting earlier.
I'm "joining the FL-wagon" because I don't townread him currently. I already explained that in his case, I find lack of contribution more damning than the people I haven't played with before.
Why quote-mark the above?
Because I didn't join the wagon for the sake of joining a wagon. When I do, I'm happy to announce it.
There are moments when it's better to just join a wagon that your townreads have formed, because focusing votes often turns out to be more effective than splitting them.

And yet again, no idea about the gas-lighting.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I honestly have a bad feeling creeping up about you (Yumeko).
Only wall-posting and mainly questions to others makes it feel like you are interrogating everyone, and yet you yourself don't give much content for others to analyze.

On the surface your questioning seems towny (because it gives people content that helps gamesolving), but I want to see you commit to a read yourself soon enough.

I assume you are an alt, care to link your main so that I can see how you normally interact? :]
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote:because he seems to contradict your interpretation of events and I'm wondering why you didn't call him out on it.
not really. I mean obviously, you think he's scum right? but if he were town that means his thoughts about Mario were honest.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, me being wary of scum sheeping and wanting others to sheep me on something that I want dead are not at all the same thing and have no relationship with each other. (though I hear that they occasionally hookup)

Dave is just dumb. Yumeko is maybe scum for sheeping just a stupid thing.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Mulch »

OK Mario is either scum or a power role, this isn't his vanulla townie tone
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Mulch »

So mafia it would be great if you could deal with him so I don't have to wifom killing a power role ty
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

:/
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:14 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

World record for highest tightrope walk

Fearless tightrope artist Freddy Nock added to his collection of Guinness World Records titles with a successful walk between two Swiss mountaintops.
Starting at Biancograt at 3,532 meters above sea level, the 50-year-old stuntman from Switzerland eventually reached Piz Prievlus, the highest mountain in the Eastern Alps, setting a new record for the Highest tightrope walk at approximately 1,000 meters high (ground supported).

Flavor Leaf (6): Nero Cain, Mary Saotome, Mulch, Theta Alpine, Dunkerdoodles, UnaBombaH

MarioManiac4 (2): osuka, wavemode
Mulch (2): MarioManiac4, Yumeko Jabami
UnaBombaH (1): Creature
wavemode (1): TwoInAMillion

Not Voting (9): Excession, davesaz, Eddie Cane, PeregrineV, massive, Flavor Leaf, IgnitionUSMC, Flairs, Zoki77

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-09-02 22:00:00)

Next VC: World record for highest cliff jump
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:15 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

P
l
a
y
e
r
s
w
h
o
h
a
v
e
n
'
t
c
o
n
f
i
r
m
e
d
w
i
l
l
b
e
g
i
v
e
n
a
n
o
t
h
e
r
h
o
u
r
s
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how many to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I assume its 11 but you should prob add that to VC

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Mulch »

There could be a double voter

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”