andersonw
opie
Oman
Nocmen
Sarcastro
Max
Ectomancer
Shy Guy

We are now in the deadline window. Day 0 will end without further notice at some point before
Friday 14th March

It is vital that you ensure that your votes are correctly recorded in the "Current ballots" summary.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Goon
Shy Guy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Shy Guy »

Just for complete truthfulness -- I thought I'd be eliminated early with the new ballots -- but some quick mental simulation shows Ectomancer eliminated day 1, and then some non-me person eliminated day 2, etc.

However, if Sarcastro translates finding me absurd to finding me scummy, or Nocmen finds me disingenuous, or someone else puts me higher, then I'd be eliminated early. Right now there is a great deal of town polarity re: me, 6 players have me near the bottom, 6 have me near the top. The 5 non-me players that have me near the bottom have the significant distinction of being
right
, but obviously as scum I'd be lying about that.
I won't say much.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Ectomancer »

You are indeed a polarizing figure. That was the first major pattern I saw when examining voting trends and relationships between people who put the same people in the top 3 slots, and also in the bottom 3 slots. I thought I had found something significant, but really, it boils down to people either trust you or dont, and no in between.
I also looked at which players had the most disparity between their vote on a player, and the reciprocating vote from the same player. Most were similiar. If a player put you at the top of their list, well you put them at the top of yours. There were 4 or 5 glaring differences. I didnt quite know what to make of them. Im still planning to use them later in conjunction with the 3 possible scum groupings that came out of analyzing the top 3 votes and relationships (who voted for the same person, then how they voted for each other) and then also the bottom 3.
Most of the people who came up in groups are at the top or middle of my ballot.

As for why I changed my ballot at the last? My dear Shy Guy, you are mistaken if you say my pledging system was my one true love. I also love my random probabilities and tossing a rock into scum play if they
do
have things as they like right now. My only regret is that I felt I would have slipped back down towards the middle by now, and had my ballot be effective for at least a couple days.

Still, I believe there is good reason for the polarity on you, and I'd prefer a less polarizing figure to be one of our town representatives.

Does anyone not agree that the polarity is an issue?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Ectomancer »

EBWOP: That 2nd paragraph is meant to a 3rd person "you" and not at ShyGuy personally. As I said, I wont have my notes until I get home tonight, and I can look again to see which players had the large disparity in reciprocal votes.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Shy Guy, you're still missing the point. Your reductio ad absurdum isn't valid here. I'm not just saying "take my word for it that I have good reasons for my suspicions". I've explained as best I can why I believe VD is pro-town. The problem is that you keep asking for more, to a ridiculous point. No, I can't explain
precisely which words he wrote in which way that made it seem like he was saying it in the way I believe he was saying it
. Why the hell would you expect me to be able to? I'm not asking you to assume that I'm town, just to stop assuming that Thesp and I are lying. And yes, that's what it seems like you're doing. You can make the exact same argument to dismiss
any
suspicion - "You might be scum, so your suspicion is invalid". It's stupid - obviously the entire point is to take that person's suspicion at face value
assuming they're town
. It doesn't require you to actually assume they're town for game purposes.

If Thesp and I aren't giving a good enough explanation to convince you, then oh well, too bad for us. But don't act like somehow the fact that you don't agree with us makes it extremely likely that we're lying. I could just as easily criticise your vague, unconvincing reasons for believing that Yos is town (far weaker than the one I gave for VD, in my opinion, if more numerous).

As for Ecto - well, who do you think his scumbuddies are, then? Who is he trying to benefit? I don't care if Ecto is scum - if he helps me get the people I want into the final two, that's a good enough reason to keep him around longer. Yes, you can make the argument that if he's scum, the way he's changing his vote will help the scum, but that's not really good enough for me. First of all, there's no guarantee that he's scum. I'm not willing to re-evaluate my positions on the people I think are most pro-town just because Ecto might be scum. Second, even if he is helping scumbuddies live longer, I doubt that his vote guarantees they get into the final two. Maybe Max is his scumbuddy and he's trying to start a last-ditch effort to get him into the final two. If that's the case, what's wrong with taking advantage of his low votes on Skruffs and Opie?

The more you post, Shy Guy, the more I think you're scum. You've started sounding extremely desperate in the last couple days. Your focus on the relatively unimportant issue of VD is odd, to say the least, and now your criticism of Ectomancer is, too be frank, blatantly anti-town.

Does anybody who's better at vote analysis than I am want to tell me whether or not Shy Guy would still make it to the final two? I am increasingly worried about his being there.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Argh. Why is everyone changing their votes now? I think the town would probably have won the game the game if it had ended two days ago, but there's a lot of wierd stuff going on now.

I earlier said I would shift my votes if neccessary to counter vote shifts from other people. I think it now is. I'm especally becoming suspicious of Sarc at this point. All game, I've been worried that the scum would try to all shift their votes late-game for subtle and wierd reasons, and I don't trust people doing that now. Ecto's recent moves are also quite confusing; his whole "why dosn't everyone just switch their votes right now" thing seems to totally contradict everything he's been saying all game here, where earlier he was talking about "voting blocks" and demanding that everyone promise to never change their votes again.

So I'm going to move Sarc and Ecto up and move Opie down. Hopefully this will help counter some of the recent move shifting other people have made, although I really have no idea if it will or not.

Code: Select all

VanDamien 
Thesp 
Sarcastro 
Skruffs 
Ectomancer 
andersonw 
Oman 
Nocmen 
Max 
opie 
Shy Guy 
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Max »

Thesp wrote:
Max wrote:Are you aware of the phrase lynch all liars.
I am fully aware of the phrase. Why do you ask?
I think you should hammer yourself now, you have mislead the town now you must pay for that you treacherous scum
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Thesp »

Max wrote:
Thesp wrote:
Max wrote:Are you aware of the phrase lynch all liars.
I am fully aware of the phrase. Why do you ask?
I think you should hammer yourself now, you have mislead the town now you must pay for that you treacherous scum
You're funny. =P Why would scum lie there while town wouldn't?

Also, what do you think of other players?

I like what Ectomancer's doing, actually. I'd like to see his analysis - I think more and more that he's town. (Had his break from his pledging system come before the first deadline, I think it would be far more suspicious. I'm intrigued by his comments re: Max, particularly since I've thought Max quite scummy for the whole game.)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Its not fair to hold me to "nobody change their votes" when you guys refused to go along with any of my schemes involving a lockdown. My committment to my pledge had no sway on anyone. I was due for first or second lynch. What else could I do but change my tactics? Stay the course you say? Did you see it convincing anyone?

Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Hey, Yos, stop being scum.

Code: Select all

Yosarian2
Nocmen
Max
andersonw
Shy Guy
Oman
Ectomancer
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yup. I knew you'd do that. So, Thesp and VanDamien are your scumbuddies, right?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Sarcastro »

I don't think so, Yos. I doubt Stoofer was lying when he told us the set-up. As far as I know, yours is the only scumgroup.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Ok, so here's some things I noticed:

First off, the differential: This is a disparity between how 2 players rank each other

Oman and andersonw - #2 and #12
Oman and Max - #2 and #9

Opie and Nocmen - #2 and #12
Opie and Sarcastro - #3 and #10

Skruffs and Shyguy - #2 and #10
Skruffs and Yosarian2 #3 and #11

Next was my look at who would end up as town. I looked at the bottom 4 players for interactions. Lets see if I can put this into readable format.
What I did, was look at who put each person into the bottom 2. Then I looked to see who
else
that put that person into the bottom 2 they also voted for as bottom 2. Make sense?

ShyGuy

Anderson - also voted Yosarian2
Nocmen - also voted opie
opie - also voted Yosarian2
Sarcasto
Yosarian2

Yosarian2

Andersonw - also voted ShyGuy
Oman - also voted andersonw
opie - also voted Shyguy
ShyGuy
Skruffs - also voted opie

opie

Nocmen - also voted for shyguy
Shyguy
Skruffs

Andersonw

Oman

So anyhow, I need to take the interactions shown, and then compare against the disparity comparison up above, to see if anything shakes out. I also need to go back and look at the top 3 from that snapshot of ballots, though it wasn't as important as the bottom.

Now, for Max. He isnt tied into that bottom 2 mess (maybe simply because his boys arent in the bottom 2). But anyhow, lets look at something interesting:
Max has ShyGuy way up high. Now Shyguy himself didnt reciprocate positions, which is a bit unusual the way this group has played. Ok. Now, let's look at some ShyGuy supporters who
did
maneuver to protect their boy.
First we have Andersonw who has ShyGuy as #1 townie, conversely, he has Max at #1 scum. Coincidence? We also have Oman with Max listed as #2 scum. Looking at Oman's #1 townie? Why it is Andersonw. Concidence?

I think this is strong evidence of a ShyGuy/Andersonw/Oman scumgroup.

Anyhow, I'll keep looking at things.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Ectomancer »

For additional input (Yosarian2
might
be involved, by I think he is a townie being used)

Yosarian2 has had ShyGuy as #1 townie for some time. Guess who is supporting Yosarian2 as the other guy in their bottom 2?

Andersonw and Oman.

andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by andersonw »

Ectomancer wrote:Why it is Andersonw. Concidence?
It is coincidence. I don't know why Oman has me as #1 townie.
Shy Guy wrote:Just for complete truthfulness -- I thought I'd be eliminated early with the new ballots -- but some quick mental simulation shows Ectomancer eliminated day 1, and then some non-me person eliminated day 2, etc.
Actually, I'm running a ballot right now, and you were lynched day 2. :O Will post it up when I am finished.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Sarcastro wrote:I don't think so, Yos. I doubt Stoofer was lying when he told us the set-up. As far as I know, yours is the only scumgroup.
:roll:

You continue to defend Van Damien and Thesp, and defend Thesp's defense of Van Damien, and actually go as far as to attack Shy Guy simply because he dared to ask you and Thesp why you're defending him so hard for such bad reasons is one good reason for me to suspect that you are linked to my other two main suspects. Never mind that the ONLY WAY to find out someone's alignment in this game is to look at their list and try to figure out why they're doing what they're doing, you keep acting like he's scum just because he's doing that.

And now, as we're well into the "danger zone" when the lynch might appen at any time, it looks like both you and Thesp are both trying to find excuses to switch your ballots over to what you had always really wanted them to be, but had avoided. Anyone who doubts you, Thesp, or Van Damien is moving up your and Thesp's ballots, pretty consistantly. And I fully expect you and Thesp at some point in the very near future to move each other even lower on your respective lists.

Ideally, I'd like some combination of me, shy guy, and opie in the bottom two. But failing that, at this point I'm willing to do whatever I need to with my vote if necessary just to make sure that none of the three of you are anywhere close to it.
andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by andersonw »

Okay, here are my results.

Day 1

Ectomancer-|||||
Shy Guy-|||
Yosarian2-|
VanDamien-|
Max-|
Nocmen-|

Yos, VD, Max, Nocmen eliminated.

Ectomancer-|||||||
Shy Guy-|||||

Ectomancer is lynched.

Day 2

Shy Guy-|||
Yosarian2-||
Nocmen-||
Thesp-| (Shy guy)
Oman-| (Nocmen)
Vandamien-| (Yosarian2)
Max-| (andersonw)

Thesp, Oman, vandamien, max eliminated.

Shy Guy-||||
Yosarian2-||| (Vandamien, sarcastro, nocmen)
Nocmen-||||

Yosarian2 eliminated

Shy Guy-||||||
Nocmen-|||||

Shy Guy is lynched day 2 :O

Day 3

VD-||
Yos-||
Nocmen-||
Max-||
Oman-| (nocmen)
Thesp-| (max)

Oman, thesp, eliminated.

VD-|||
Yos-|||
Nocmen-|| (Oman, opie)
Max-|| (andersonw, Thesp)

Nocmen, max eliminated

VD-||||||
Yos-||||

VD is lynched.

Day 4

Nocmen-|||
Max-||
Thesp-||
Oman-| (Nocmen)
Yosarian2-| (Sarcastro)

Oman, Yosarian2 removed.

Nocmen-||||
Max-|| (andersonw, thesp)
Thesp-|||

Max removed

Nocmen-||||||
Thesp-|||

And nocmen is lynched.

Day 5

Max-|||
Thesp-||
Oman-| (Skruffs)
Sarcastro-| (opie)
Yosarian-| (Sarcastro)

Oman, sarcastro, yosarian eliminated.

Max-|||||
Thesp-|||

And Max is lynched, this time day 5 instead of day 1.

Day 6

Sarcastro-||
Oman-||
Yosarian2-||
Thesp-| (yosarian)

Thesp is eliminated.

Sarcastro-|||
Oman-|| (Skruffs, andersonw)
Yosarian2-||

Now I don’t know who would be eliminated, but back in Day 3, Yos had more votes, so I will eliminate Oman.

Sarcastro-|||||
Yosarian2-||

Sarcastro is lynched day 6.

Day 7

Oman-|||
Opie-| (Oman)
Yosarian-|
Thesp-| (Yosarian2)

Opie and thesp are eliminated.

Oman-||||
Yosarian-||

Oman is lynched.

Day 8

Every candidate has exactly one vote.

Skruffs and I are eliminated, for having no votes last round, I think.

Yosarian-|
Thesp-|||
Opie-|

Thesp is lynched by majority.

Day 9

Skruffs-||
Andersonw-|
Opie-|

I think I am eliminated now, because opie had one vote last round.

Skruffs-||
Opie-||

Another tie, this time opie is eliminated, so skruffs is lynched.

Day 10

I am lynched.

Final two- opie and Yosarian2.

Mod
: by the tiebreakers, if more than 3 people are tied for least, than does just 1 person get eliminated or more? If only one person gets eliminated, then I may have messed up in day 7.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

All is quiet. Interesting.

Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Day 0 has ended.

I will now calculate the result. I am going to take my time doing this, so as to ensure that I do not make any/too many mistakes. Please be patient, and if you spot an error, please PM me or AIM me immediately.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

DAY 1
:

[col]
andersonw

Max
Oman
Ectomancer
VanDamian
Nocmen
Opie
Sarcastro
Thesp
Skruffs
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
[col]
Ectomancer

Shy Guy
Oman
andersonw
Nocmen
Yosarian2
Sarcastro
VanDamien
Thesp
opie
Skruffs
Max
[col]
Max

Shy Guy
Thesp
Sarcastro
Ectomancer
Yosarian2
andersonw
opie
Oman
VanDamien
Skruffs
Nocmen
[col]
Nocmen

Ectomancer
Oman
Sarcastro
Thesp
VanDamien
andersonw
Max
Yosarian2
Skruffs
Shy Guy
opie
[col]
Oman

Nocmen
Max
Shy Guy
Sarcastro
opie
Ectomancer
Skruffs
VanDamien
Thesp
Yosarian2
andersonw
[col]
opie

Ectomancer
Nocmen
Sarcastro
Oman
Skruffs
VanDamien
andersonw
Thesp
Max
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
Sarcastro

Yosarian2
Nocmen
Max
andersonw
Shy Guy
Oman
Ectomancer
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
[col]
Shy Guy

Ectomancer
Thesp
VanDamien
Oman
Max
Sarcastro
Nocmen
andersonw
Skruffs
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Skruffs

Ectomancer
shy guy
VanDamien
Nocmen
Oman
andersonw
Sarcastro
Max
Thesp
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Thesp

Shy Guy
Max
Nocmen
Yosarian2
andersonw
Ectomancer
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
Oman
VanDamien
[col]
VanDamian

Ectomancer
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
Max
Nocmen
Sarcastro
Oman
opie
andersonw
Thesp
Skruffs
[col]
Yosarian2

VanDamien
Thesp
Sarcastro
Skruffs
Ectomancer
andersonw
Oman
Nocmen
Max
opie
Shy Guy

Round 1:

Ectomancer: 5 (Nocmen, opie, Shy Guy, Skruffs Van Damien)
Shy Guy: 3 (Ectomancer, Max, Thesp)
Max: 1 (andersonw)
Nocmen: 1 (Oman)
Yosarian2: 1 (Sarcastro)
VanDamien: 1 (Yosarian2)

Everyone but Ectomancer and Shy Guy are eliminated

Round 2:

Ectomancer: 7 (Nocmen, opie, Shy Guy, Skruffs Van Damien, andersonw, Yosarian2)
Shy Guy: 5 (Ectomancer, Max, Thesp, Oman, Sarcastro)

Ectomancer (Townie) lynched day 1
Last edited by Mr Stoofer on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

DAY 2
:

[col]
andersonw

Max
Oman
VanDamian
Nocmen
Opie
Sarcastro
Thesp
Skruffs
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
[col]
Max

Shy Guy
Thesp
Sarcastro
Yosarian2
andersonw
opie
Oman
VanDamien
Skruffs
Nocmen
[col]
Nocmen

Oman
Sarcastro
Thesp
VanDamien
andersonw
Max
Yosarian2
Skruffs
Shy Guy
opie
[col]
Oman

Nocmen
Max
Shy Guy
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
VanDamien
Thesp
Yosarian2
andersonw
[col]
opie

Nocmen
Sarcastro
Oman
Skruffs
VanDamien
andersonw
Thesp
Max
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
Sarcastro

Yosarian2
Nocmen
Max
andersonw
Shy Guy
Oman
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
[col]
Shy Guy

Thesp
VanDamien
Oman
Max
Sarcastro
Nocmen
andersonw
Skruffs
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Skruffs

shy guy
VanDamien
Nocmen
Oman
andersonw
Sarcastro
Max
Thesp
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Thesp

Shy Guy
Max
Nocmen
Yosarian2
andersonw
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
Oman
VanDamien
[col]
VanDamien

Yosarian2
Shy Guy
Max
Nocmen
Sarcastro
Oman
opie
andersonw
Thesp
Skruffs
[col]
Yosarian2

VanDamien
Thesp
Sarcastro
Skruffs
andersonw
Oman
Nocmen
Max
opie
Shy Guy

Round 1:

Shy Guy: 3 (Max, Skruffs, Thesp)
Nocmen: 2 (Oman, opie)
Yosarian2: 2 (Sarcastro, VanDamien)
Max: 1 (andersonw)
Thesp: 1 (Shy Guy)
Oman: 1 (Nocmen)

Everyone but Shy Guy, Nocmen and Yosarian2 are eliminated

Round 2:

Nocmen: 5 (Oman, opie, andersonw, Shy Guy, Yosarian2)
Yosarian2: 3 (Sarcastro, VanDamien, Nocmen)

Yosarian2 is eliminated (he had fewer votes than Shy Guy in the previous round)

Round 3:

Nocmen: 7 (Oman, opie, andersonw, Shy Guy, Yosarian2, Sarcastro, VanDamien)
Shy Guy: 4 (Max, Skruffs, Thesp, Nocmen)

Nocmen (
Mafia
) lynched day 2
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

DAY 3
:

[col]
andersonw

Max
Oman
VanDamian
Opie
Sarcastro
Thesp
Skruffs
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
[col]
Max

Shy Guy
Thesp
Sarcastro
Yosarian2
andersonw
opie
Oman
VanDamien
Skruffs
[col]
Oman

Max
Shy Guy
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
VanDamien
Thesp
Yosarian2
andersonw
[col]
opie

Sarcastro
Oman
Skruffs
VanDamien
andersonw
Thesp
Max
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
[col]
Sarcastro

Yosarian2
Max
andersonw
Shy Guy
Oman
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
Shy Guy

Thesp
VanDamien
Oman
Max
Sarcastro
andersonw
Skruffs
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Skruffs

shy guy
VanDamien
Oman
andersonw
Sarcastro
Max
Thesp
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Thesp

Shy Guy
Max
Yosarian2
andersonw
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
Oman
VanDamien
[col]
VanDamien

Yosarian2
Shy Guy
Max
Sarcastro
Oman
opie
andersonw
Thesp
Skruffs
[col]
Yosarian2

VanDamien
Thesp
Sarcastro
Skruffs
andersonw
Oman
Max
opie
Shy Guy

Round 1:

Max: 2 (andersonw, Oman)
Sarcastro: 1 (opie)

Everyone but Shy Guy, Yosarian2 and Max are eliminated

Round 2:

Max: 5 (andersonw, Oman, opie, Shy Guy, Yosarian2)

Yosarian2 is eliminated

Round 3:

Max: 6 (andersonw, Oman, opie, Shy Guy, Yosarian2, Sarcastro)
Shy Guy: 4 (Max, Skruffs, Thesp, VanDamien)

Max (Townie) lynched day 3
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

DAY 4
:

[col]
andersonw

Oman
VanDamian
Opie
Sarcastro
Thesp
Skruffs
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
[col]
Oman

Shy Guy
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
VanDamien
Thesp
Yosarian2
andersonw
[col]
opie

Sarcastro
Oman
Skruffs
VanDamien
andersonw
Thesp
Yosarian2
Shy Guy
[col]
Sarcastro

Yosarian2
andersonw
Shy Guy
Oman
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
[col]
Shy Guy

Thesp
VanDamien
Oman
Sarcastro
andersonw
Skruffs
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Skruffs

Shy Guy
VanDamien
Oman
andersonw
Sarcastro
Thesp
Yosarian2
opie
[col]
Thesp

Shy Guy
Yosarian2
andersonw
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
Oman
VanDamien
[col]
VanDamien

Yosarian2
Shy Guy
Sarcastro
Oman
opie
andersonw
Thesp
Skruffs
[col]
Yosarian2

VanDamien
Thesp
Sarcastro
Skruffs
andersonw
Oman
opie
Shy Guy

Round 1:

Shy Guy: 3 (Oman, Skruffs, Thesp)
Oman: 1 (andersonw)

Everyone but Shy Guy and Yosarian2 are eliminated

Round 2:

Yosarian2: 5 (Sarcastro, VanDamien, andersonw, Shy Guy, opie)
Shy Guy: 4 (Oman, Skruffs, Thesp, Yosarian2)

Yosarian2 (Townie) lynched day 4
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

DAY 5
:

[col]
andersonw

Oman
VanDamian
Opie
Sarcastro
Thesp
Skruffs
Shy Guy
[col]
Oman

Shy Guy
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
VanDamien
Thesp
andersonw
[col]
opie

Sarcastro
Oman
Skruffs
VanDamien
andersonw
Thesp
Shy Guy
[col]
Sarcastro

andersonw
Shy Guy
Oman
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
[col]
Shy Guy

Thesp
VanDamien
Oman
Sarcastro
andersonw
Skruffs
opie
[col]
Skruffs

Shy Guy
VanDamien
Oman
andersonw
Sarcastro
Thesp
opie
[col]
Thesp

Shy Guy
andersonw
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
Oman
VanDamien
[col]
VanDamien

Shy Guy
Sarcastro
Oman
opie
andersonw
Thesp
Skruffs

Round 1:

Shy Guy: 4 (Oman, Skruffs, Thesp, VanDamien)
andersonw: 1 (Sarcastro)

Everyone with 0 votes is eliminated; and andersonw is eliminated based on having the fewest votes in Round 1 of Day 4

Round 2:

Shy Guy: 5 (Oman, Skruffs, Thesp, VanDamien, Sarcastro)

Shy Guy (Townie) lynched day 5
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:03 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

DAY 6
:

[col]
andersonw

Oman
VanDamian
Opie
Sarcastro
Thesp
Skruffs
[col]
Oman

Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
VanDamien
Thesp
andersonw
[col]
opie

Sarcastro
Oman
Skruffs
VanDamien
andersonw
Thesp
[col]
Sarcastro

andersonw
Oman
Thesp
VanDamien
opie
Skruffs
[col]
Skruffs

VanDamien
Oman
andersonw
Sarcastro
Thesp
opie
[col]
Thesp

andersonw
Sarcastro
opie
Skruffs
Oman
VanDamien
[col]
VanDamien

Sarcastro
Oman
opie
andersonw
Thesp
Skruffs

Round 1:

Sarcastro: 3 (Oman, opie, VanDamien)
andersonw: 2 (Sarcastro, Thesp)
VanDamien: 1 (Skruffs)

Everyone but Sarcastro and andersonw is eliminated

Round 2:

Sarcastro: 4 (Oman, opie, VanDamien, andersonw)
andersonw: 3 (Sarcastro, Thesp, Skruffs)

Sarcastro (
Mafia
) lynched day 6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”